Smartsheet reviews

4,5 (2.545) Schrijf een review!

Over Smartsheet

Smartsheet is een online platform voor de uitvoering van werk dat organisaties van elke omvang in staat stelt om werk te plannen, te beheren, te automatiseren en erover te rapporteren.

Meer informatie over Smartsheet

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Beoordelingen van Smartsheet

Waar voor je geld

Smartsheet heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.545 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Smartsheet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.544)

Lauren
Executive Director
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Easiest Project Managment Software you will Find.

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Melanie
Melanie
Sr. Supervisor, HIT Business Operations in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Versatile and Powerful Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company was already using Smartsheet for basic task tracking when I started. Upon discovering how we could use dashboards, our utilization took off! We have now designed solutions for departments company-wide, improving management's visibility to workloads and processes. It's impressive how many problems Smartsheet has been able to solve.

- Ease of Use - No need to involve programmers to create custom solutions - Versatility - customizable sheets and dashboards for different departments and needs - Support - AMAZING user forum, help pages, support department

Row and cell link limitations - I bump up against the cell link limitations often, although I can work around them by saving my metrics into multiple sheets.

Lisbeth
Lisbeth
Director de TI in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Haz crecer tu negocio

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smartsheet es una exelente herramienta por ello puedo lograr tener una buena experiencia.

Lo que más me agrada de esta es la automatización personalizable ya que está simplifican la creación de flujos de trabajo y alertas para colaborar de manera eficiente con los miembros del equipo.Su interfaz es fácil de usar,tiene casi todas las funciones de MS Exel solo que un poco más potente.Cuenta con un tablero en vivo que logra que Smartsheet sea una gran herramienta para la visualización de datos del mundo real en vivo.

No sé puede crear un gráfico que cuente automáticamente las categorías de una columna con varios valores fijos con la función de gráfico.

Freelance Marketing Writer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not impressed--too much work to set up

2,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

If you are someone who wants to create and control every single detail of a project management tool (essential recreating the wheel) then this is the software for you. If you, like myself and 95% of the marketing /PM world, prefer to pay for a high-quality, easy-to-deploy PM tool, this is NOT for you. PRO: you can customize SmartSheets to be exactly what you want, but it will take time and training.

I was working as a consultant with a company who already utilized this software. As a user, I found it very difficult to create new projects and track them. The team had one dedicated Smartsheets admin who had gone to multiple conferences to be the team "expert" for Smartsheets. Honestly, this seemed overboard. For project management, Asana and Trello are much easier and faster and high-quality than Smartsheet.

Aditi
Data Engineer in India
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Efficient for daily use

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Ease of use; data readily available for proper viewing

Nothing comes to mind, although dashboarding can be a bit better

Mital
Sr. QC Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Want to go from 2 hours to 15 minutes? Use Smartsheet.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love Smartsheet, it has helped us increase our productivity, added efficiency with oue work and traceability has been on the top notch as well. It has been a game changer software.

Automations are my most favorite feature of this software. And of course generating documents is another great feature, we get our reports generated with automations as well.

Have to scroll through the page every time you save changes to go back to your desired cell.

Max
Technical Project Manager in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Smartsheet is Easy

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smart heat is great tool to easily track and manage tasks and can simplify the whole project management experience.

Out-of-the-box templates are great with smart sheet. I highly recommend using those tools rather than manually, creating certain tracking tools on your own.

I wish smart Sheidt help you create a hierarchy, more effectively where you can see a parent task is bold.

Business Owner in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic spreadsheet or Data tool for a shared data resource for your team

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really easy to import data and get started. The filtering and reporting ability is fantastic!

The ability to filter the data on the fly. Simply check a box to filter columns to only see specific portions of your data. You can then create reports to share with your team.

You need access to the internet to use the software. This can be viewed as both a strength and a weakness, however, if you lose internet connectivity, you won't be able to access your data.

Tara
Tara
Assistant Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Tara's Reivew

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love using Smartsheet!

Creating and sharing reports with others!

Looks intimidating to new users. Can't easily sort on date and time.

Ray
Sr Business Configuration Analyst in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Smartsheet Enables Success

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smartsheet has empowered my company and me to be more productive, timely and accurate with reporting, and overall more efficient. I recently made an advancement in my career based on my work in Smartsheet!

It was a breeze to get started and setup what started as a Project Management tool. It soon turned into Portfolio Management, Project Intake, Change Control, RAID, and several other tools. This has allowed us to have a single source of truth for many processes, has fostered collaboration, and allowed for easy robust reporting which saves a tremendous amount of money over having to do so much manually.

There are only small things that I'm not pleased about. Many of these small things have been on the radar for a while (based off Smartsheet Community forums), and haven't yet been addressed. I know their enhancements are continual and selected based off several factors including how many people make requests. I'm just kind of surprised that several of these small things, which would be so helpful to so many people, seem to be skipped over in the selection process for years.

zouhair
freelancer in Marokko
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

avis sur l'évolution de Smartsheet

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Grâce à Smartsheet, nous pouvons parcourir rapidement un projet et toujours avoir une vue d'ensemble. Il serait impossible de savoir où nous en sommes dans le processus sans des fonctionnalités d'automatisation et des étiquettes à ajouter ou à attribuer à une colonne. Smartsheets permet la création de formulaires, simplifiant le processus de saisie des données.

Grâce aux nombreuses options de Smartsheet, je peux automatiser efficacement des délais et des points de contrôle spécifiques dans un calendrier. J'aime pouvoir collaborer sur un seul document dans Smartsheet sans avoir à suivre plusieurs versions du même fichier. De plus, c'est plus sûr que d'envoyer une copie interne à une partie externe, car cela nécessiterait de sauvegarder le document sur notre serveur, nous exposant au risque de failles de sécurité. Vous devez entrer les calculs manuellement ; J'ai gagné beaucoup de temps au travail après avoir compris comment le personnaliser spécifiquement pour mes besoins de localisation.

Ce que je n'aime pas avec Smartsheet, c'est qu'il est difficile à utiliser. C'est dommage car le sujet est assez complexe. Les employés doivent d'abord suivre une formation gratuite avant de pouvoir utiliser le programme. Il serait utile que des vidéos soient disponibles sur la page d'accueil pour aider les nouvelles recrues à démarrer avec Smartsheet.

Maribel
Accountant in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

I miss Smartsheet

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have Smartsheets right now, it was with a prior employer. But I miss it! And the chance I get to use again, I will! I highly recommend it.

I loved the many quality templates available. The ease of learning how to use Smartsheet. The automation. The collaboration with your team. There are many features not available in google sheets or excel. I had fun using it!

I can't think of any true cons. Perhaps one would be that new users may think it is hard to learn, but it wasn't. Super easy.

data analyst in Frankrijk
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Top project management application

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: To sum up. my experience using this software is great. i recommand you giving it a try.

Smartsheet offers flexibility in planning and managing your projects in real time. it offers many features for effective project management. for example, resource management which is essential in a project, synthetic reports on the progress of tasks.

I am still in the testing stag. nevertheless it takes a little time to understand the environment

Product Manager in Guatemala
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Smarsheet is key for my projects

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: All my projects have been tracked and reported using Smartsheets. Its intuitive and easy to use.

Great for tracking across projects and reporting.

They should implement aneasy agile away for setting project up

Connie
Manager of Operations in Canada
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Smartsheet Review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This software can be used in so many applications with no code necessary to create automations, dashboards and data aggregation from other sources. We have been able to redeploy thousands of working hours from administrative duties to value add activites.

Product can be purchased with a limited number of licenses to gain knowledge and champions to scale. This allows for a low cost entry point. Users do not have to be licences to use the software only to create or edit an existing Smartsheet.

The only issue we have encountered so far was the challenges to get our organization to scale its use. However, after 6 years we now see widespread use of the software with licenced active users in most departments.

Andy
Andy
Technology Planning for Transport Networks in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A must-have tool for project management!

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By being able to check the progress of tasks in detail (confirmation of delays), it was possible to allocate human resources optimally. In a project with a fixed release schedule, it is necessary to move forward efficiently, so I am very grateful to be able to understand this. A convenient editing function that allows multiple people to edit at the same time online and a free sharing setup with no limit to the number of people. A Gantt chart can be created intuitively.

It is mainly used for the management of projects that occur frequently in the company. The main tasks of each project and the secondary tasks linked to them can be managed in detail and in a visual and easy-to-understand way, which is useful to understand the progress and bottlenecks of the project. It is nice to see alerts for overdue tasks.Additionally, a lot of templates are available that can be used for any project, which is very helpful.

The templates are perfect, but there were many times when I hesitated because I often wondered which template to use in the first place. I thought it would be nice to have a feature that would recommend this template for such a project.

Swati
Self-Employed in India
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Smartsheet Your Next Level Spreadsheet!

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I will consider myself as one of the satisfied user of Smartsheet.I have used this software for small as well as huge projects and it came handy in both. But I would recommended that you can have another software if you are going for small projects and the budget is not so high because this platform is quite expensive and complicated in comparison to other Spreadsheet software available in the market.But if you are dealing with a bulky projects and team members are more than three then definitely use this software as your work will becomes very easy ,it will also help you to save a good amount of time and effort.

Smart sheet is so far one of the best spreadsheet software that I have came across for project management. The best thing about Smartsheet is it's data View structure and ease of use. It's easy to create tasks in your project ;you can definitely edit, delete or update your main Tasks and subtasks without any inconvenience and to track the whole status of the project you can just have a view of the dashboard . You can also combine any number of spreadsheet so, that when you share your work with your team decisions making for that project becomes easy. Adding Automations to any sheet in Smartsheet is very easy and definitely time saving, there are some common suggestions in the automation menu but you can definitely create your own workflow with ease.

With Smartsheet my overall experience was really good I was able to deliver my projects on time and maintained to have a good growth but everything is not so great about it and the first thing is the cost that I had to bear for using some of the important tools present within Smartsheet Like if you are working on multiple projects it's expensive.As well as there are numerous tools which are quite complicated to learn so, for a beginner it's quite time taking.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Keeps us on track with our projects

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: People who already know Excel will like the ease with which they can get started, but if they're willing to dive further, they'll find many more useful advanced capabilities like automation. It has a lot of power. The preconfigured templates are excellent for getting you up and running quickly. The forms are simple to create and distribute. There is a significant amount of manual labor eliminated by the workflow automation. The design of the dashboards is superb.

Using Smartsheets is the best way for me to keep track of my progress, interact with my clients, and make my work visible to my boss. Tracking progress and keeping track of projects and todos has been a big help to me with the aid of Smartsheet. Increasing the level of transparency for the company's top brass as well as its customers.

There isn't anything I don't like about Smartsheet at this stage in our journey. We've only scratched the surface of what Smartsheet can achieve for our teams, but the value and efficiency it's provided us go well beyond what a shared spreadsheet or file could ever provide.

Kathy
Vendor Income Expert in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Smart Technology

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartsheet definitely is very smart! It's a very powerful collaboration tool. You can customize forms to send to other. You can set up notification/reminders to others. However, Smartsheet is not so user-friendly. It's an intricate system that takes time to learn. However, once you take the time to learn it, you'll love it!!!

In my line of work, I have to send forms to vendors. They submit the terms that they agree with Target. I also have to document their terms. I love that it's so easy to customize forms in Smartsheet. Vendors and key partners also really like the looks of Smartsheet forms too. I also like that Smartsheet organized data from submission forms into a nice master grid. Another functionality that I love is the workflow automation. I'm able to set notification and reminder on when key partners need to approve vendor forms in Smartsheet.

Smartsheet provide a very nice, clean form for vendor to submit their terms. However, there is no function to send a copy of the SAME form once the form had been submitted. When vendor sask me to send the a copy of the forms they submitted, Smartsheet isn't able to generate the form in the original format. Smartsheet just generate a simple grid of the submitted data/terms. It would nice if Smartsheet can generate the submitted form in the SAME/original format of the form that I created in Smartsheet.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

We ensure the preparation of workflow charts accurately with high flexibility in follow-up.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartsheet has simplified the concept of project management for our team members, and everyone is interacting with the work programs that Smartsheet can collaborate on. We have benefited greatly from the automation that keeps all histories constantly updated. With Smartsheet, workflow was accurately prepared and tracked, and we were able to quickly discover troubled tasks and find solutions to them.

I like in Smartsheet the ease that it gives us when setting work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of the work programs. Through the project dashboard, Smartsheet enables you to know all the information you need and also enables each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and when they will be closed. Smartsheet provides many collaborative features that enable all team members to share updates, and also send notifications to team members that show what tasks have been modified and who is responsible for them. One of the features of Smartsheet is also to prepare forms and send them easily to a specific team member or from outside the team, requesting specific data and information, and the ease of receiving a response to them and including them within the project updates. I value the means of communication that keeps all team members in constant contact, saves them a lot of time, and ensures that all tasks are kept under constant supervision. With Smartsheet, we ensure that all project events are archived, in addition to the attachments that were included by team members during updates, and it is also distinguished that we can return to them at any time to make sure of any information we need.

Smartsheet is a very intuitive tool and all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I didn't find any dislikes with it. As for the mobile application, it needs more improvements to be able to perform more functions with it.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

It's simple to monitor progress and simultaneously work on a project

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementation and usability simplicity. Tasks can be scheduled and rescheduled. Organization of teams at one place. Achieving the best possible results as a team. Instant messaging and online talking through the internet. Project budgeting and planning capabilities. Plugins and configurations are easy to use.

This app's ease of use and ability to manage projects and send updates are fantastic. Easily adjustable and a lifesaver when it comes to streamlining the way work gets done and keeping track of individual tasks. It is a more business-oriented variant of the other spreadsheet applications. Templates might also be useful.

My wish is that reminders and automatic emails based on task management/workflow would be sent. It has been a while since I used this, so things may have changed. This would be a significant advancement in the software's capabilities.

Nour
Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

the most effective tool for coordinating team efforts and keeping track of projects

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartsheet For anyone who wants to apply project management practically and scientifically he must invest in this application, as the formation of a work team that adopts the approach of cooperation and information sharing to achieve the goals will have a significant impact on the establishment of that organization and achieving impressive results.

Smartsheet is an application with innovative ideas and advanced project management methodologies. The program assists organizations in completing projects by keeping all members of the organization informed of project updates, allowing them to accomplish assignments and activities on time. And it's all done in a straightforward technique that everyone can use. After everyone completes the updates, project management, and stakeholders will be able to extract status reports and determine if the work is progressing ahead or behind schedule. Many hours were saved by eliminating meetings and interviews to learn something new or update the work schedule, where everyone may share presentations and live chat with all members. With Smartsheet, everyone knows their assignments, deadlines, and most importantly, the reality of the project work. Smartsheet addressed the requirement to locate an integrated project archive that comprised all phases and to which it was returned, especially if a claim or time extension request was required, saving a lot of time and work.

There is nothing impractical in the Smartsheet, it is easy to use, it has a great interface, all the commands are well-defined.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Compliance Analyst in Egypte
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

The best workflow Automated tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Omar
Director of IT in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Smartsheets for everyday management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: To me, the best combination of the ease of use and familiarity of a spreadsheet with the complexity of a project management tool. Very satisfied

The tool is more than a project management tool. I use it to manage my department's budget, collaborate with internal and external team members. I like that I can access it from anywhere I am

Could use some of the more advanced functionality like automatically keeping track of KPIs such as Earned Value, schedule variance, etc. I would like it if I could "play" with effort vs duration without affecting the main baseline until I am ready and obviously, I would like to keep history of baseline changes

Paul
Director of IT & Project Management in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Take the Giant Step Up from Excel!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It significantly improved and increased our efficiency and effectiveness in order and project management. This is our second year of our subscripition and we don't see any reason to change to anything else for what we have to do.

Many are using MS Excel to track projects and orders... If this is your world, then you have to try out Smartsheet! Excel like User Interface that does a whole lot more. Schedule reminders, automate tasks, work flow, and the list goes on... and yet, the with the straightforward simplicity of a familiar EXCEL like environment. Other Project Management tools are great, but for those of us that like the EXCEL look and feel, you will find Smartsheet super easy to adopt and you will love the awesome features it provides. Smartsheet also regularly sends out tips on how to improve your processes and ideas on how to use it in many other ways.

When compared to some of the other solutions like Trello, BaseCamp or Asana, Smartsheet may not be as 'flexible' since it adheres to an Excel like user interface. Maybe this is because of my lack of knowledge in all aspects of Smartsheet's features? Overall, there's not much I don't like about Smartsheet for the way me and my team has to use it.

Training Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

SmartSheet is a robust cloud-based project management system

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been able to bring huge teams together with so much more ease by using SmartSheet. People of all skill sets can leverage the tracking tools available, making it easy for any PM to track their project(s).

Easy to integrate, just log in and go. It's so easy that anyone can use the system - not much training is required. SmartSheet's online community of job aids, training items, etc. is fantastic and robust - and gets you through every issue from small to advanced, if needed - and if not, you can reach out to a wonderful support team. This product brings together all your team members, especially in this remote Covid-19 world. You'll love using SmartSheet - it's SO much better than desktop-based PM solutions.

There is a learning curve due to the fact there are slight differences in using SmartSheet vs. what you might be used to already. But, that's really it - there are some things it just can't do - and other things that require a lot of setup and tweaking - but they're worth it - if you have the right project for it!