Over Wrike

Wrike is software voor projectmanagement op ondernemingsniveau met sjablonen, urenregistratie, Gantt-diagrammen, Kanbanborden, rapporten en meer.

Meer informatie over Wrike

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Beoordelingen van Wrike

4,0
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Wrike heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.736 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wrike eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.736)

Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Director of Integration in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great product

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it for managing cross functional projects

I love how customizable it is. I can adapt it to suit almost every need.

Reporting is limited and can’t be automatically exported

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Vice President of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Great Project Management Product for Small and Midsize firms

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Our company tried other project management tools in the past without much success (lack of adoption). However, wrike was the first tool all of our various departments embraced because it is easy to use, powerful, and can be configured to work the way we do. I can't imagine how we lived without this tool for so long.

We have very few complaints about Wrike. We have figured out how to make it do everything we need it to.

Overwogen alternatieven: TeamGantt en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike: We already had an account with Team Gantt but weren't using it much. We looked into new features it offered as well as Monday.com. We thought Wrike offered the best of all worlds for our various departments. We are very happy we made the choice to go with Wrike.

Josh P.
Reservation Office Supervisor in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Maybe It's Just Me...

3 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: IT implemented this system to handle project/programming requests and communicating with other departments about these projects. As an outside department, Wrike has been clunky to use.

I appreciate that Wrike allows us to manage projects with our IT department. The dashboards are helpful for prioritizing projects.

It is very easy to get "lost" in Wrike and to have a hard time finding a project, file, etc. The interface is clunky and not user friendly, IMO. I am simply an end user, but I have heard from many other end users in other departments who feel the same way. It could be that my use of the product for a few hours every week is not sufficient to become efficient with it. But after working with the software for a few years, I would have expected to have a much easier time with it, especially with my extensive experience with Excel, VBA macros, SQL queries, Outlook, and implementing other event software solutions for our organization. Wrike just isn't that fun or intuitive...

Marketing Program Manager in VS
Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

The best project management software for remote teams

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We're better able to fulfill deadlines because of our better structure and the ability to assign workers to different teams based on their relevance to each assignment. Real-time visibility is what we were hoping for, and it has exceeded our expectations. When projects can be revisited months or years after they've been completed and notes and assets that were originally delivered can be accessed and reused, it's convenient. It completely alters the playing field!

Wrike is a great tool for managing projects, workflows, tasks, and campaigns. Wrike's scheduling and task-tagging features make it easy for us to keep track of our projects. You'll be able to keep tabs on the status of your campaign and see when tasks have been performed.

Things can get a little muddled when there are so many people in the system. To ensure that your chosen project entry formats and standards are followed, it helps to have a dedicated resource on hand.

Darleen B.
Darleen B.
Sales Consultant Associate in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

It does fit the bill for heavy work flow.

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Time tracking is not a feature that is in every task manager on the market, it is something I appreciate about Wrike. I recommend this tool for having more professional features and better reports, including:
*Better analysis functions
*Better project assignment

1. Flexible environment configuration. 2. Improved visualization of the actual workload capacity of the team. 3. Folders can be created which are dedicated to be shared only with relevant team members. 4. Views can be changed 5. Reporting panel 6. It is cloud-based and allows access to content anytime, anywhere. 7. Communication is greatly improved. 8. It is a valuable tool for workflow reporting and tracking. 9. Integrates with other software.

The Gantt chart is not intuitive, and I would like completed projects to be hidden from the tasks in progress.

Game Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Cross-functional projects are my favorite to manage using this tool

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Time tracking is something I enjoy about Wrike because it's not available in every task management. Professional features and improved reporting are among the reasons I suggest this program. Improved tools for analysis, Properly assigning the project.

Very user-friendly and outstanding in its task management. I'm a big fan of the dashboard customization, which allows you to construct your own workspace in the way that works best for you. A lot of fun.

I have to spend time teaching new employees how to use the program because it can be sluggish at times. I'd want to see additional tutorials available to students so they may learn on their own time.

David H.
David H.
Software Engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Efficient, robust and versatile platform

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wrike provides a set of features that streamline project management, promote organized work, and deliver productivity-enhancing results. It allows us to keep our simple or complex projects well organized.

It has a wide variety of predefined templates, which help to start projects smoothly. It facilitates the development of complex projects through phases in a simple and effective way. It allows efficient monitoring of projects through the Gantt chart. Integration with Slack ensures communication is seamless. Provides visually pleasing reports to assess project performance and achievements.

The only thing is that its configuration takes a significant amount of time.

Oscar R.
Oscar R.
Academic Director in Mexico
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

A very complete tool

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy, just reduce the cost and the reporting section and we would have a winning software.

The functionality of the gannt charts is the best thing about Wrike. It has levels of depth, you can attach documents, set permissions and authorize from within the software, it makes it very independent and you don't really need other management tools.

Their reports are not the best. I think they could improve this section (a lot).

Tyler M.
Social Media Specialist in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 10.000+ werknemers

Works as advertised

3 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the collaboration efforts of Wrike. It's nice that we get to assign tasks to others or have it assigned to us. I like that there are notifications to remind me that I have pending tasks.

Although the notifications are nice, Wrike sends out too many notifications. I receive multiple reminders in a day through my phone notifications, but I also receive multiple emails about the exact same thing. It can get a little overwhelming to have so many notifications pop up about one task.

Reactie Wrike

2 maanden geleden

Hello Tyler, there is an easy way to actually snooze Wrikes notifications! Read the following link for a detailed description on how to do this: https://help.wrike.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/1500001130402-Pause-or-snooze-desktop-and-mobile-app-notifications If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at [email protected], we'd love to help!

Waleed K.
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanië
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Fillipe neyl W.
Fillipe neyl W.
CEO in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us. Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management. Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities. The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

Nurse in Filipijnen
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Wrike for small businesses

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

Chief Financial Officer in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Reactie Wrike

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]

Laetitia B.
Laetitia B.
Office Manager in Australië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Wrike for small businesses

5 vorig jaar

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen: The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Overgestapt van: Asana

Mike H.
CIO in Canada
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Overwogen alternatieven: Easy Projects, Microsoft Project, OpenProject en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike: Some of these tools did not have time management features, while others were very PM-centric and difficult for end-users to use as a collaboration tool with the Projects team.

Sanskriti G.
Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer in Nepal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen: Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike: Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.

Nathan W.
Web Lead in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Team project management software that is continually improving

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data. Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more. We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success. We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira, Mavenlink, monday.com, Workflow, Asana en Workamajig

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen: We utilized TaskRay as part of Salesforce, which was extremely heavy and over-complicated for our needs. Wrike fit the list of features we needed much better, and at a better price point.

Overgestapt van: TaskRay

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike: It was hard to compare/contrast all of these products without trying each one for an extended period of time. Ultimately it came down to a "gut" feeling and I think we made the right choice overall.

Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.
Chief Technologist in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads All

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft SharePoint en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen: Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike: Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Sam L.
Lead Technical Trainer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.) • The easy report builder • The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture. • The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte. •

• UI needs a lot of improvement: - I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily. • The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss. • The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience. • Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue. • Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Prince G.
Project Manager in Nigeria
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration. I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively. Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve. And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader in VS

Highly Recommend

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Jessa D.
VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

5 3 jaar geleden

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets. While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Nicole H.
VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out. I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch. Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project. I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured) Ability to create custom folders and other set up features Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds Customized reporting options

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Andrei P.
Consultant in Rusland
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!