Salesforce Sales Cloud reviews

4,4 (17.305) Schrijf een review!

Over Salesforce Sales Cloud

Met Sales Cloud laat jij je teams beter presteren door verkooprocessen te automatiseren en administratieve taken weg te nemen.

Meer informatie over Salesforce Sales Cloud

The dashboard is in every case exceptionally alluring and basic. The interface is delightful and generally has an excellent cost.

There are countless strides to having a total record, so this is definitely not a languid program. In case you will utilize it, focus on utilizing it, in any case, nonsense in, nonsense out.

Beoordelingen van Salesforce Sales Cloud

4,0
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Salesforce Sales Cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 17.305 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Salesforce Sales Cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (17.305)

Cory
Cory
Agent
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Lori
Lori
Director of Client Services in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Old Reliable

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like the fact that SalesForce has been around for a very long time. I do not have to worry that there will be product changes, management changes or other disruptions that would affect my access to the software.

It is pricey and you will have to pay for a build to customize. The financial outlay for a new company can be significant. The support lines are sometimes lacking in specific knowledge and find that we can fix our issues ourselves faster.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en HubSpot Sales Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Reliability and it was similar to software that we had previously worked on.

Armin
SDR in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Clustered CRM but definitely a must to help keep track of deals and projects

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Salesforce has been a reliable tool for managing deals and providing data and metrics at a granular level.

I've used Salesforce for 5 years now across 3 different SaaS companies. I've also used previous tools (Bullhorn, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoho, etc...) and Salesforce has some very impressive data and analytics that can be easily accessible. I also love deal pipeline management and visualization. We are able to provide a dashboard with different metrics. You can do that with those other tools but not as granular as Salesforce.

I really don't like how it is clustered and certain members of the team have difficulty navigating through the platform. Also, from the operations perspective, it can be difficult to get too granular and automating it to a different month gets very manual. Not a deal breaker but sometimes it takes some time to get it populated for each team member or as a whole sales team.

Mike
CEO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Over priced, no support, sell you products you don’t need, scam billing

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ripoff

Nothing. Overprice, extremely expensive ,no support, they sell you products that you don’t need and you could not use because they have no technical support. They want you to hire so called implementation partner that they charge arm and leg and it will take them months to customize why both Salesforce and implementation partner charging you. Such ripoff.

chow
chow
marketing specialist in Japan
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small, medium, and big enterprises that focuses on sales and customer connections. CRM capabilities on this platform include lead management, marketing automation, and contact management. These systems can be used to manage client accounts, track leads, run and monitor marketing campaigns, and provide post-sale customer service.

Because reminders, sales tracking databases, task managers, and calendar features have become key components of the daily routine, Salesforce is not only incredibly easy to use, but also extremely beneficial for all sales professionals within a specific group. Because we work in such a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, all members of our team must be familiar with sales, finance, and servicing processes in order to maximize all possible transactions and convert units as rapidly as possible.

I have yet to come across any Salesforce disadvantages, as the software has proven to be extremely useful in keeping my Sales team informed, on time, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output by setting daily reminders to hold each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Overwogen alternatieven: Webex

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is a product that I would recommend to any organization of any size that wants to grow by setting goals and cooperating as a team. Whether your company has two salespeople or 200, Salesforce is the only sales tracking and data management CRM you'll ever need. The unique components and access granted to each user are incredibly valuable.

OTera
Freelancer in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Long live Salesforce!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From day one I felt like I've been using it for 10 years it is very user friendly

I love the extreme ease of use. I started using this software about six years ago with a previous employer and I am more than happy to finally have it back! Long live Salesforce

I will say the mobile apps may need a revamping but All in all very good and I recommend

Rizwan
Assitant Manager in India
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Innovative and Easy to Use - Salesforce

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Happy to be part and associated with the Salesforce CRM team

It is very helpful in using day to day transaction for associates and supervisors

There is nothing as such we don't like about sales force

Overwogen alternatieven: Talisma CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because as compare to other product sales force is easy to use and helpful in understanding the product implemented in it and also makes day to day transaction easier

IT Operation manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

All benefits in one basket

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps to track and manage data more efficiently and quickly.
Generate good ROI
We can connect clients or customers from any place and from any device.
Information can be pull quickly for reporting purpose.
Forecasting can be done easily.
The best user interface to operate
Custom reports can be generate and optimize those reports to forecast.
It saves time, money and effort.
Minimizing work pressure by eliminating complex operation processes or work task.

Customer or Client is king in the market, Salesfore sales cloud platform is best option to serve the king. We were using this tool for multi tasks like sales, marketing, advertising, workflows, customer engagement etc. We can automate our business easily and quickly. It requires less expertise though it has user friendly interface. It is advance tool to optimize our business as per customer or client requirement.

For me looks it is expensive for beginners or some kind of business, but it is worth to buy, because it helps to grow business automatically and increase your profit. It is good tool to invest more and to earn more. It’s a WIN WIN concept.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365 Sales

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: More benefit with advance features

Siti Ainur
Siti Ainur
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best option for sales and marketing.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The memos, customer tracking database, task scheduler, and scheduling functions of Salesforce became essential parts of each salesperson's everyday routine here and at our dealership. It is not only tremendously user-friendly but also very helpful to all sales employees within a specific group.

The announcement may be more instinctual, and a clever concept and design are needed to maximize the devices' value. For example, the dashboards might be more transparent, and removing numerous tabs slows down the UI. In addition, customizable reports and a vast array of other components would be excellent additions.

Salesforce Admin in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Worth the investment to learn and use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Salesforce as a new admin and have been able to quickly learn my way about the software. The powerful feature of Salesforce allow me to quickly provide solutions that meet our needs.

Salesforce is extremely customizable through native features and third-party solutions in the AppExchange. It can be built to handle just about anything we need it to do. It allows us to manage our internal users, external customers, and all of the interactions between them, efficiently, and to create detailed reports and dashboards to keep track of business operations.

Setting it up does require advanced understanding of the platform and can become very costly. Lots of features are only available as paid add-ons from Salesforce, which quickly adds up.

Jake
Communication in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A Salesforce review for a better project management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have allowed our customers to jump across various distribution channels efficiently with direct sales, partners, and online retailers.

I like salesforce sales cloud operation, it is easy to use and it helps my company to function well. I've used Salesforce sales Cloud for the and had a good experience with it. It is relativity easy to learn and makes sending out contracts and creating proposals much easier than having to do it manually.

The least that I like about this software is the UI is clunky. However, as I trust to the developer, soon, it will improved

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Build relationships with your customers and increase sales

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform helps me a lot to have all the information in one place, because it allows the seller to enter the system and process all the required information, and this makes it easier to provide the necessary information about sales, emails, responses, meetings, etc. All this information is in one place, helping me to review the progress that is made with the clients, as well as I can set warning alerts, if they visited it, how many times a week they visited it, if I bought in the last month even If I buy in the same year.

I like Salesforce Sales cloud because it helps us massively manage customers and manage the information of new prospects, it also helps us automate our sales process, because it helps us achieve business strategies, focused on customer relations. This platform helps us to have all the information of our clients in the company, since if a salesperson stops working for the company, they are prevented from having access to client information, since the system gives you the option to protect the information of your clients, this is done because each sales manager is obliged to file the information in the system, allowing the data to remain in the company and be used exclusively by the collaborators of said company, and in this way it can be resume customer relations and manage the customer again.

I have nothing against this platform, as it is there to help small and large companies to retain customers.

Marketing Manager in India
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked) Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel Intuitive reporting and dashboard

High price Complicated implementation Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

Overwogen alternatieven: NetSuite CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Hubspot reporting and dashboarding were too poor. It did not give us a clear picture of where we were in terms of our quota achievement.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: It was purely the management decision and external referral

Senior Product Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Salesforce: 800 pound CRM Gorilla

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With the popularity and pervasiveness of Salesforce, it probably deserves a spot on most people’s shortlists. Its longevity and interoperability with many other line-of-business systems make Salesforce a solid candidate. However, I can think of many instances where an organization would be better served by a niche product such as DealCloud or HubSpot.

Salesforce is undoubtedly the 800-pound gorilla in the CRM realm. Investments into an ecosystem that is ubiquitous and ever expanding are usually calculated good bets. Salesforce itself offers many vertical and horizontal integrations, and there is no shortage of 3rd party products and service providers. Salesforce Trailhead, its online academy, offers extensive self-paced tutorials and courses at a very competitive price: FREE. So getting ramped up on Salesforce is relatively accessible.

Out of the box, Salesforce is more of a framework than a complete solution. Some level of configuration is necessary for all but the simplest implementations. While a well-planned implementation may fit like gloves, a mediocre one will hinder usability and user adoption. On top of its above-average licensing costs, the total of ownership tends to be the higher end.

Overwogen alternatieven: DealCloud, Zoho CRM, Backstop en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: To better align with our client base.

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Longevity, industry support, hirable talents.

Ed
CVO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best Sales CRM

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: Keap is not built for sales and sales enablement

Overgestapt van: Keap

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Hubspot is designed to be more of a all-in-one app as a Marketing CRM and a Sales CRM where Salesforce is a true Sales CRM that intregrates with a large number of 3rd party apps and specifically has a deep integration with Marketo, the gold standard in Marketing CRM apps

Avash
Avash
IT Director in Nepal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Head of It in Australië
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365 en SugarCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.

santosh
Software Engineer in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

Overwogen alternatieven: ServiceNow

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.

Brett
Sales Associate in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Marketing Strategist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports. Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands. - More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna
MD in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE in Filipijnen
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association. It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures. Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing. Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design. The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back. Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations. Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor. Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty. Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Manager Customer Success in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Be sure you set it up for growth

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav
Project Manager in India
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Sales management features are good good tracing and notifications account management geolocation integration Integration with SAP User Community Easy to Use APIs

Customer Service third party vendor implementation Overall Cost Switching cost Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights Customer reports , except Einstein

Overwogen alternatieven: SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen: product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

Overgestapt van: GreatVines

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: better product capability

Kiodashio
Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

utkarsh
utkarsh
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Azure en SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.