QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise reviews

4,5 (19.885) Schrijf een review!

Over QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

De toonaangevende boekhoudsoftware voor kleine bedrijven. Directe toegang tot gegevens over klanten, verkopers en werknemers.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Easy to navigate through. Amazing technical support, inexpensive, and it has such seamless integrations.

Difficult to explore through the various bundles. Was charged 20$ and needed to experience a cycle where they input .01 into my record - which was redundant.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Waar voor je geld

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 19.885 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (19.888)

Angela Anne
Volunteer
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Well... It is what it is?

3,0 8 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Sarah
Sarah
Freelance Writer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Accounting software your clients will trust

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Although it was little hefty cost-wise for what we were wanting to spend, Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise is one most robust accounting software options on the market. The effortless, trustworthy client-end integrations and the helpful customer support make this account software a worthwhile addition to any contractor's toolbox.

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise provided visibility and reliability to our financials that enabled our company to make the best decisions in the shortest amount of time. The Advanced Reporting features were our favorite with this software, especially the estimates vs actual and "work in progress" reports. It's also been a really easy and efficient way to manage client payment because it provides email templates pre-drafted for each project with a link for the client to just "click and pay". Eliminating the need for third party emails, even something as simple as gmail or yahoo, in a professional and timely manner that the clients trust was also one of our favorite aspects.

The software wasn't difficult to use but it was a little "cumbersome" looking initially and while the dashboard helped organizing our needs up front somewhat, it still wasn't quite as seamless of an integration as we were hoping for.

Betul
Project Manager in België
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Accounting Solution: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a powerful and comprehensive accounting solution that offers a wide range of features to help businesses manage their finances effectively. While it can be quite expensive, the software is well-suited for businesses with complex financial needs.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a robust and comprehensive accounting software that offers a wide range of features to help businesses manage their finances effectively. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, and the software is highly customizable, which allows users to tailor it to their specific needs. Additionally, the software is well-suited for businesses with complex financial needs, such as inventory management and job costing.

One downside to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is that it can be quite expensive for small businesses, especially when compared to other accounting software options on the market. Additionally, the software does not have a cloud-based option, which can be a limitation for businesses that need to access their financial information remotely.

Dan
Senior Consultant in VS
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cheapest, best software for small business...but going to the Cloud

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

One time purchase, simple once you learn how to use it

No longer supported by Intuit, basic features. My CPA is very familiar with it

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

An Impressive Accounting Software for Businesses

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise for a few years now and it has been a great tool for managing my business. The software is easy to use and understand and has plenty of features that make accounting easier. However, the cost can be a bit prohibitive for some businesses.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is an incredibly powerful accounting software with a wide range of features and capabilities. It is easy to use and understand, making it a great solution for businesses of all sizes. The ability to customize the software to meet the needs of individual businesses makes it an excellent choice for businesses looking for an accounting solution.

Although QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is an excellent choice for businesses, it can be quite expensive. Additionally, the software requires a certain level of knowledge and understanding to operate effectively.

Rachel
Healthcare administrator in Ierland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quickbooks streamlines the bookkeeping and accounting process

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ease of use: Many users find QuickBooks to be user-friendly and easy to navigate.Customer support: QuickBooks offers a variety of support options, including online resources, phone support, and in-person training.Functionality: QuickBooks offers a wide range of features and tools for managing finances, including invoicing, expenses, and tax preparation.Integration with other tools: QuickBooks can be easily integrated with other software and tools, such as time tracking and payroll systems, to streamline business processes.

1. QuickBooks is easy to use and set up, making it a great choice for small businesses with minimal accounting experience. 2. It offers comprehensive tools for financial management, including invoicing, tax filing, payroll, inventory management and more. 3. QuickBooks’ cloud-based technology allows users to access the software from virtually any device. 4. The range of plans and pricing options makes it accessible for businesses of any size. 5. QuickBooks provides excellent customer service and support, helping users get the most out of the software.

1. User Interface: QuickBooks should make the interface easier to use and simpler to navigate, allowing users to quickly find the features they need.2. Reporting: QuickBooks should make its reporting features more intuitive, allowing users to generate reports more quickly and easily.3. Integration: QuickBooks should expand its integrations with other software programs to allow users to access their data across multiple platforms.

Jennifer
Bookkeeper in Polen
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Accounting Solutions with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a great accounting solution for businesses of all sizes. The software is highly reliable and offers an array of powerful features. The customer service is excellent, and the cost is reasonable for the value it provides.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise offers robust accounting features that are easy to use and understand. The software is reliable and secure, and the customer service is top-notch. I highly recommend this product for businesses of all sizes.

The cost of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise can be expensive for small businesses. Additionally, the learning curve can be quite steep.

Nischala
Nischala
Payroll Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Financial health at your finger tip

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use everyday for my salon franchise business in three states and could be happier more. There is always a human customer care person to guide which we hardly need since most fo the work is self explanatory

Easy to understand terminology, navigating and multiple companies view to select from one login

Banks file sometimes don't sync so there gets a delay in reconciliation

Tomas
Accountant in Tsjechië
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

except for a few restrictions, good for non-profit

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If one can discover a technique to prepare end-of-year gift tax statements, it is preferable for small non-profits.

You can fairly handle non-profit accounting quite smoothly if you understand how to build up the chart of accounts, including utilizing Locations and Classes. Reporting is largely reliable. Entry of data is easy. The functions for export and import are excellent.

The issuance of end-of-year donation statements comes with significant restrictions. Sales cannot be excluded, nor can the statement content be changed to comply with rules. The assertions are fairly rigid.

Abolfazl
Abolfazl
Accountant in Canada
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Something nice for what I do!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I recommend it to new businesses because it is easy to use and you can easily manage your financial matters.

I like the fact that it integrates with a bunch of other thing, nice documentation, great support and finally i recommend it to ones that started a new business.

When you want to update it there are just few issues and difficulties. When you make a mistake it will be hard to fix that and sometimes I have to restart the software because of some bugs.

Ashley
Ashley
Membership Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

QuickBooks is Quick and Easy

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to operate and I enjoy using.

nothing, to like the least. It is a really good program.

Chief Operating Officer in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great Value for the Price

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Justin
Justin
Business Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Albert
IT Tech in Botswana
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Carolyn
Office Manager in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Mount Carmel Animal Hospital

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks is an amazing program. As someone who had no training in bookkeeping or business, it was very easy to navigate and utilize fairly quickly. The system is ultimately error proof, which is incredibly reassuring for someone who had no experience when starting out.

Quickbooks is very user friendly and easy to navigate while being incredibly detailed and accurate. Coming from a veterinary background with not training in bookkeeping or accounting, I was able to utilize the software with minimal training. The way the software is designed, it is virtually impossible for errors to go unnoticed. There are multiple checks systems in place to ensure everything is accurate and correctly accounted for.

Having multiple users can become a bit expensive. Remote access is also more difficult, requiring a third party to manage remote access. Quickbooks Online offers easy remote access, however, we found that the desktop version was better suited for our needs overall.

Beverly
Logistics Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

QUICKBOOKS IS AWESOME

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Quick books has a very easy to understand app & website to manage all your business needs.I deal with a lot of truck drivers on a daily bases and Ifta tax tracking has always been a hassle,but not with quick books.They allow you to add mileage & fuel cost to better estimate quarterly taxes.You also received discounts on tax preparation software.

I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about quickbooks.The only thing I suggest is that they partner with more companies to offer customers discounts.

3 jaar geleden

Great review, Beverly! Hearing how easy and helpful QuickBooks has been to you and your company is music to our ears. We'll continue to be there to assist with all of your mileage and cost tracking, and tax prep for years to come. For more info on ways we're working to provide even more features and functionality to you, we recommend checking out our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv Cheers to continued success! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Accountant in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

Donna
Office Admin. in VS
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very Happy with this software.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Mevasoa Benjaniaina
Article Writer in Madagaskar
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class. You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Simple to-explore process menus. Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients. Tremendous client local area. Basic structures and report customization. Enormous number of standard and contributed reports. Brilliant import capacities. Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include. No Economic Order Capabilities. Fundamental Low Inventory alerts. Versatile up to 30 clients. Exclusive information base. No evident focal documentation. Versatile access just with an extra help.

chandler
CEO Founder in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quickbooks pro online could use some additional functionality

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The damn government laws seem to change faster than the software can and I wish Quickbooks could too. Having used Quickbooks since 2000, been with this platform. Lately the 1099 income I use to receive has changed to w-2. Accounting wise this is a real pain because I invoice at one rate, then have to adjust the amount to receive to match the taxes and don't seem to have a way to just set this up to be more automatically. PLEASE FIX THIS. My other issue with the software is the growing complexity making it easy to do something incorrect, then have to waste alot of time either with Customer Service or just in the software making corrections. I do love the emailing of invoices and the ability to include related documents for customers, plus with the ability to tell if customers actually received and opened the bill. I perform quite a few product demonstrations, for different clients and brands, to send a copy of the demo report with the bill "helps" customers know what they are paying. I use Google Drive for photos and docs related to this work, I wish QB could allow me to attach stuff from Google Drive, rather having to download to my desktop, then attach.
The above pressure points need to be addressed soon, because the cost is just a bit much considering how much time I waste dealing with it. If quickbooks does have a solution or other product, which would work better, then you need to have your tech support people better aware of the software solutions offered.

it works, and most other software will also work with it, e.g. my bank, some google programs, etc. I know that Intuit is not going away, I just hope that they continue to update the software to keep pace with my business.

Quickbooks seems to play catch up with the changes for business. They do make changes, but it seems to be just a little slow for what I really need. For instance, my 1099 income is now W-2, even though it is part time or project based. Tracking the taxes related to this is a royal pain in the butt.

Javier Victor Marian
Javier Victor Marian
Network Security Auditor in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

And standard software for accountant in the US

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I said, its the choice by default on software for financial at your company in the US. Great and easy to maintain with a simple but perfectly working backup option.

QuickBooks went to be a simple software to be the most powerful and almost "by default" software for accountant in the US. Anything you need you have it in there, or they have a module for it. What I love MOST of them is that despite that they added a lot of functions, they keep the data files simple. The backup process its easy, and restore too. I have some customers with problems on their server and was like Reinstall windows/ quickbooks/ restore. And it started with all the info like nothing happen. You can even install QB and just paste files from the older folder and will work. I love that.

I had some problems with the online version, and customer care take a while to resolve them. When an accountant give you access to his/her quickbook online, you enter info but if you change accountant the info its difficult to delete.

4 jaar geleden

I'm delighted the powerful tools in QuickBooks have helped Infobyte Security Research, Javier. It's affirming to read the software has left a lovely impression on you, and that fixes for Desktop issues have been so easy to achieve. With this in mind, I'll ensure any problems with the Online service are corrected just as simply. The info in this Community database article discusses adding/removing accountant access: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Account-management/Add-or-remove-an-accountant-user-in-QuickBooks-Online/td-p/186006. Regardless, you deserve customer care that provides quick resolutions. As an alternative to calling in, I invite you to find the product experts on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares). They can handle the technical stuff while you focus on maintaining other aspects of your business. Additionally, these reps can lend a hand with both versions of QuickBooks, as can the Community linked above. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Bryan
Computer Repair in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I just received this product, and I am furious for two reasons. 1) The outside of the package said that I had to scratch off a label to reveal the license number. My fingernail was not taking it off easily, so I continued to work at it, trying to peel it off. I finally was able to gently scratch off and reveal some of the numbers, but whatever adhesive they used on the label TOOK THE REST OF LICENSE NUMBER OFF WITH IT. You can't install it without a license number, so this rendered the disk unusable. Is it really necessary to make someone have to go through that? All they had to do was insert a regular scratch off surface on the package or inside the package, and there would be no compromise of security. This is just incompetent package design, period. 2) It gets worse!! After going through Phone Menu Hell trying to get a live Customer Service person (outsourced overseas) to speak to me, I was informed that this product will not upgrade my old data files from QB 2011 because Quickbooks only supports upgrades within 18 months after the old product is replaced with the next version. Assuming that is true....the ad presentation MUST MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR UP FRONT!!! I have looked and looked again, and NOWHERE does it say that this will not update old files. If it did say that, then I would not have bought this product, which obviously is of no use. According to QB Customer Service, I can have THEM install the program for $299 and they will convert the files. Now instead, I have wasted incredible amounts of time on a product that I cannot use...and now have to work out how to be refunded. So this is not so much a review of the software itself, but rather a warning to others who are upgrading from anything older then QB Pro 2014 that you may have a lot of difficulty retrieving your product code and you may not be able to convert your existing files to work with the new program. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! ]

Ease of use and able to get all my financial documents in order

Getting to reveal the install code is hard be careful when scratching off not to take numbers with it

Amanda
Meeting and Event Coordinator in VS

Amazing ease of use and over 500 integrations

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Excellent user interface and navigation. Flexible contact records and transaction forms. Customizable report templates. Comprehensive payroll support. Hundreds of add-ons

Poor Navigation. My biggest issue with the software is that it is incredibly difficult to navigate. Nothing is where I expect it to be. QuickBooks Online lumps feature together under umbrella words like Sales or Banking. I would so much rather have a straightforward menu that has designated tabs for Invoices, Estimates, Contacts, Time, etc. Certain key features, like Time and Estimates, don't even appear in any of the submenus, let alone the main menu. You have to access them through the quick-create section, which is incredibly ineffective. Additionally, the settings menu is more difficult to use than ever as the software exits you out of each section as you complete it, forcing you to go back into settings all over again to make any additional changes. Limited Time Tracking- The time tracking feature in QuickBooks Online has never been ideal, but now the feature is even more limited. I hope that the company will improve this feature in the near future. Major Software Glitch- I experienced a major glitch with my account where I was unable to use the sales tax module completely. I was in contact with customer support for over three weeks before the issue was resolved. Despite numerous promises to update me on my service case, I was only contacted about the issue once and was not updated about the Intuit engineers progress on my issue a single time. I had to call in several times a week to check on the issue

Vincent
Accounts & Admin officer in Fiji
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

QuickBooks for Businesses in Fiji

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with QuickBooks was pleasant. I would definitely recommend this to others for use especially startups. It does all of the work and the tech & online supports is readily available.

After using various Accounting software that was common in my country (Fiji) like MYOB & XERO i was quite reluctant to use QuickBooks just for the fact that NOBODY else here uses it or even heard of it. However, after using it for a few days I found that it's really great! Right away, a huge PRO for me was the fact that I could attach source documents to pertinent transactions as proof of purchase or payment. This was critical as the Fiji IRS are really strict on this. Also, because some Invoices & receipts fade in time, having copies of source documents there were really great. Another pro is the dashboard itself as soon as you log in. You see the the breakdown of all transactions over a specific period of time represented in a pie chart. This was really cool and it helped me report to my superiors as I could rely on QuickBooks to relay information vital to business decision making. Among other advantages, QuickBooks is very easy to use that helps business owners that have no Accounting experience keep their books in order.

Perhaps something I realized really quickly was that fact that I could not review transactions to see what accounts would be affected if I made an entry. For example, if a certain vendor was also listed as a customer for the business, I cannot review whether I chose the "vendor" or the "customer" and its effect on the Debits & Credits. In MYOB, I could press ctrl+R to review transactions and it would tell me what accounts are affected and it would confirm whether I selected the right item or not. Producing a chart of accounts report was very hard in QuickBooks. There was no option to allow me to do this easily. Also, producing a report for monthly Tax returns purposes was quite a challenge. I noticed that producing accounting specific reports like Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet was quite easy. However, when it comes to other reports that lie outside of the Accounting scope, producing reports aren't that easy. A good examples was the Tax reports I needed.

Shannon
Office Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommend Quick Books

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit for our business is the "Insights" tab, which works on Accrual Basis Accounting. It provides our net income at a quick glance within a certain time period of our choosing along with charts showing our expenses, income, and net income It also gives previous year income comparison, top customers by sales, business growth, and net profit margin by using charts to make it easier to comprehend the data. The "insights" tab is also flexible on any date range that is chosen by the user.

Overall, I'm very happy with Quick Books and would recommend to any business owner. I really like the memorized transaction list, where I can just automatically have recurring payments deducted from my system rather its monthly, quarterly, or yearly. It can also be set up as a reminder when certain bills are due for payment. It's very easy to load, keep track of your vendors and your customers as well as your own company data such as chart of accounts, and items or services that your company provides. The report center is very user friendly with reports already available by just adding a date range, and it also offers the user to create their own costume reports.

I do wish refunding clients with credit balances was a little easier. The system does work, but you need to have an invoice generated with charges before completing a credit memo to send a refund check. Our type of business is a lot of prepaid work, and sometimes the cost comes under, and I just want to refund without creating an invoice. Perhaps there is a simpler way, and I just need to learn how it is done.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing these details with us, Shannon. This feedback will help make the wanted changes become a reality. The details on how to easily refund your customers in QuickBooks Online can be found here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/accounts-receivable/record-a-customer-refund/00/186177. Wishing you a successful business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Quickbooks has been a lifesaver. Everything is at my fingertips and easily accessable!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Piece of mind that all of my finance items are in one place with an easy access point. There aren't many things that make a businessperson's life easier and more organized in such a profound way. Quickbooks has made it easy to know where I am from a cashflow perspective at every moment. I can create budgets and spending plans and do forecasting like never before. There are many suites of software out there that can be helpful to businesses and individuals alike, but I'd recommend Quickbooks.

I really like the quick upload times for documents associated with any transaction. It really helps my employees be able to save time, while increasing accuracy and accountability. I am blown away by the reports and how it's really easy to see where I am from a cash flow perspective at any second. Quickbooks also makes tax time so simple, by allowing for seamless reporting. I really like that as employees, contractors and freelancers are added to the payroll I can upload every form I need, keep track of payroll and then have the necessary forms generated right through Quickbooks. My life is much easier having such an intuitive platform with which my accountant and I can work.

I have to say that the thing I like least about Quickbooks is setting up for the printing of checks. Getting everything lined up was a hassle. I've also noticed that if I switch browsers, I have to go through the whole process again. This is truly frustrating but definitely wouldn't keep me from purchasing the platform. Just annoying at the beginning. For someone with no accounting background, getting set up is not the easiest, but once I got the hang of it, and figured out the categorization for each payment etc.,, it was better and became easier.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer. I know just where to start for printing alignment, and appreciate your review and awesome recommendation. As a first step, there are directions for setting-up check printing at community.intuit.com/articles/1242582. Although I'm confident you have it covered, it's always nice to have a visual. Further, every browser is different. This means the program reading PDF previews interacts with each in a separate way. For this reason, it's a good idea to double check these settings across browsers. The best part about QuickBooks is it's meant for users of all mastery levels. With this said, we've got self-help resources available should you ever need a hand. I'm confident you've got the hang of things, but I encourage you to further explore the Community should you ever have questions. It hosts a ton of troubleshooting articles and workflow guides, like the articles above. For the homepage, please visit https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o. Jess, The QuickBooks Team