Over GoodAccess

Mensvriendelijke VPN voor zakelijke teams. Installatie van 5 minuten. Eenvoudig teamtoegangsbeheer. Werk veilig vanuit huis en externe locaties.

Meer informatie over GoodAccess

It was relatively easy to use after it was installed and implemented.

Beoordelingen van GoodAccess

4,9
Waar voor je geld

GoodAccess heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 46 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoodAccess eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (46)

Marek
Marek
Programmer in Tsjechië
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

vorig jaar

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best regards. GoodAccess team

Japheth Immanuel
Accounts Manager in Japan
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Very Good Service They Provide!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Overwogen alternatieven: NordVPN

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: I only have a small team and it serves best. I purchased two gateways and using them until now since I started.

vorig jaar

Hi Japheth, thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in VK
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

3,0 vorig jaar

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

vorig jaar

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Jean-Michel
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Totally satisfied customer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Overwogen alternatieven: NordVPN

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

vorig jaar

Hello Jean-Michel, thank you for your great review!

Leonel
Administration Manager in Canada
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers

Effective solution with affordable price

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Overwogen alternatieven: Surfshark en NordVPN

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

vorig jaar

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

James
Director in VK
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

So far I am very pleaseed with the service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I found the customer service excellent and they reply quickly. The product is exactly what I need and has not dropped off once (unlike the main other 3 I have tried).

It is simple to use with lots of features (also, in my experience the only reliable VPN I have found so far)

I did feeel the minimum amount of users was a little steep at 10, but that is a minor gripe.

Oren
Co-CEO in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Very reliable, simple to use, simple to manage

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I use a VPN and static IP for my team. The service allows e to simply invite team members. The installation is very simple and the service is of great performance. No downtime. Simple on/off. Also, I get clear insights for the usage of my team members. I used other services before but this is by far the best manageable one.

Nothing. I have no downside using this software

Ops Director in VK
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

Overwogen alternatieven: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: Good recommendations.

vorig jaar

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Liam
Web designer in VK
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fixed IP with no fuss

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

I just need a fixed UK IP address so I can connect to my servers remotely with a 4G connection. It all works very easily in the background.

No issues at all. It works when you turn the computer on.

Overwogen alternatieven: Surfshark

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: Fixed IP with no blacklist.

Managing Director in VK
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Good Access Business Review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

There are no particular issues with the software at all.

Oliver
Technical Operations Coordinator in VK
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

vorig jaar

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!

Todor
Software Developer in Bulgarije
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

vorig jaar

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Zviad
web design in Georgië
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Goodaccess VPN

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

vorig jaar

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Marcus
Head of Product in Noorwegen
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

The perfect VPN package for a startup

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We've been using GoodAccess on a daily basis for almost a year, and it's been no fuzz and only one very short downtime, so all in all I believe for what you're paying - it's unmatched!

GoodAccess offers multiple ways of connecting, which helps an IT admin a lot, as deploying to different devices and users is very simple and quick.

The only thing I don't like about the profiles generated, is that they don't come with auto login! I'm sure there's a quick fix to this, it doesn't really make a difference.

Overwogen alternatieven: NordVPN

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: Pricing model, simplicity.

Petar
IT Manager in Servië
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Very good product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

vorig jaar

Hello Petar! Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

Petr
Business owner in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

vorig jaar

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Sam
Lead Data Engineer in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Value

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Overwogen alternatieven: NordVPN

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodAccess: Price price price! GoodAccess had all the features we wanted at a much lower price.

eddy
Digital Channel Lead in Australië
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Keep up the good work

Opmerkingen: Top notch

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

vorig jaar

Hello Eddy, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Pallani
Owner in VS

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

vorig jaar

Hello Pallani, thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Erik
Innovations in Nederland
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent VPN service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

vorig jaar

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Consultant in Zweden

Vpn made easy

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: There were some issues when the platform was changed in December 2020 and the static IP was changed. But the support guy really tried his best to help us over Skype.
Except from that we are very happy to have this running in for our team.

We needed a static IP for our team due to restrictions applied in several applications with use with NAT/IPsec. This software provided a simple solution for the team.

It is a bit expensive. There should be more tier options in my opinion.

vorig jaar

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough start.

Jan
Owner in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

vorig jaar

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Sihwan
Hardware Lead in VS
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Good and convenient

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good and convenient in most time.

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

vorig jaar

Hello Sihwan, thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

CEO in VK
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

vorig jaar

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Henry
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing VPN Product - I use it everyday.

5,0 vorig jaar

It's really easy to set up and assign team members. The user interface makes it very easy to use. We use it as a VPN and restrict access to company resources.

There's really nothing not to like about it. It does everything I need at a great price.

vorig jaar

Hello Henry, thank you very much for your review! It made us very happy.