Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Shopify POS

Shopify POS is gebouwd voor de detailhandel en brengt je verkopen, voorraad, klanten en meer samen op fysieke en online locaties.

Meer informatie over Shopify POS

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Beoordelingen van Shopify POS

Waar voor je geld

Shopify POS heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 136 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Shopify POS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (136)

Janine
Janine
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I Am Most Impressed With Shopify

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m very happy with them and have convinced my friend to sign up. She is happy with it too

I love the ease of use and learning didn’t take too much time. I use it to cash out my customers and inventory management as well as website maintenance.

The price. The additional apps can be confusing. I wish they had better apps for social media posts. They did but the social companies pulled the apps as far as I know. I can’t afford paid ads all the time and the posts directly from my products across all socials were so helpful. Now I can only post in Facebook.

Amberlyn
owner manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Shop uses shopify

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall we are pretty happy with shopify. It is pretty easy to use and the learning curve isn't difficult. It has some great features that really enhance our business and make things more efficient.

It is much-needed in our shop and way better than trying to use a regular register and then keep track of sales, inventory etc. It makes life a lot easier for us and the accountant. We are currently implementing a bar code system that will make it even easier and better. We carry thousands of items from many different vendors and it is a challenge to keep track. Shopify not only makes it possible, it has features that organize and allow the vendors to check in themselves and see what has sold and keep track of their inventory

It occasionally crashes and is hard to restart. It can be very inopportune. It also requires a lot of hours to set up. I have only called customer service once, but it wasn't super helpful. Not bad service, just not as much as I would have liked.

Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

A Solid Option for Small Businesses, But Not Without Its Drawbacks

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a love-hate relationship with Shopify POS. On the one hand, it integrates seamlessly with Shopify E-commerce, which makes life much easier. On the other hand, it is not very useful as a standalone POS system. If you are not using Shopify E-commerce, I would recommend staying away from Shopify POS, as you will likely be disappointed with the lack of basic features. Additionally, customer support is difficult to reach and unhelpful.

Shopify POS has a user-friendly interface that is easy to learn and use, even for new business owners. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify e-commerce, making it easy to manage both your online and in-store sales.

Shopify POS is sluggish, slow on older devices, and incompatible with non-Shopify hardware. The Order Printer app is broken even on the native iOS platform. There is no credit card payment gateway integration for merchants in the Middle East, and no inventory reporting.

Marius
Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best way to start ecommerce website

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied and not looking to change. What's great about Shopify is that it is constantly improving and the costs remain the same. I'm sure that any issues I have now will only get smaller or fully solved.

I never had experience in running an ecommerce shop, so it was scary at first. But once I started setting up shopify, each step was so easy that I quickly became confident in running my store. Also, it is extremely cheap for the functionality you get.

Certain areas lack functionality e.g. website design is very limited. Also, returns management is not good enough for us to use effectively, hence we had to use a different service for that.

Owner in Costa Rica
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Yi Ting
Self-employed in Taiwan
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Reviews

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The layout (templates) can be modified to a large extent without any programming knowledge. Adding products and managing payment and shipping options as well as processing orders is an absolute breeze.

1.Support connecting to multiple sales platforms (Amazon/Facebook/Pinterest)2. Helps search engine optimization (SEO)3. More than a thousand extensions, powerful

1.Some extensions need to be paid2.Do not support email hosting service3.Do not support hosting on third party servers4.Commission will be charged for each transaction (about 2.5% of each transaction)

Maile
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Mostly good

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

Jared
Jared
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Selling with Shopify POS

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Megan
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Highly recommend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would refer any in person sellers to this software.

I love this software because it is so easy to deploy and operate. Also the way that the hands held card reader is shaped is very nice. The software itself integrates smoothly with my Shopify store, and it runs perfectly.

There is not anything I would change about this software as of right now. It works great and integrates well.

author in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Direct Sales Wizard

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use shopify for all my emmcommerce, bot online, and for direct sales. This makes it easy to see inventory and monitor sales. I love the ereader as well.

I love to be able to use this at conventions to sell books. I have tried other services but this is the most complete and easy app to use.

It is hard to get other people set up at a different location because we have to change the inventory for all the locations for events. Signing in for remote people hasn't been easy.

Palla
Blogger and Civil Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy POS to Streamline Retail Sales

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Shopify POS is a powerful point-of-sale system designed for retail businesses. One of the biggest pros of the tool is its ease of use. It is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Additionally, Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, which makes it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.

Easy to use: Shopify POS is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users.Multiple payment options: Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, making it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.Inventory management: Shopify POS includes inventory management features, allowing users to track stock levels, set reorder points, and generate purchase orders.

Limited customization options: Shopify POS has limited customization options, which may be a concern for users looking to tailor the system to their specific needs.Limited reporting and analytics: Shopify POS's reporting and analytics capabilities are limited, which may make it difficult for users to gain insights into their sales and customer data.

Samuel
Co Founder in VS

Great for Multi-Channel Retail Businesses

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I suggest that all the ecommerce companies I advise use Shopify to build their sites. Shopify is a natural extension of this into the brick and mortar/pop-up shop world. Shopify POS automatically integrates with your Ecommerce inventory levels, analytics, and more — making it a no-brainer for businesses already using the shopify platform.

The shopify POS is extremely easy to use and train in employees on. It may not be as powerful as some stores require, but as an ecommerce business that runs the occasional popup shop, it has more than enough features for what we need. I like how well it integrates into the systems we already are running.

I have no major complaints. The hardware accessories can be a bit buggy, but there's always an easy workaround.

Jessica
manager in VS

love centralizing my POS and website together!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: got us more sales!~

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go! love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier! the fees are decent.

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con . no complaints as of yet

Scotty
Scotty
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Lorie
Boutique owner in VS

4 year user

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved using Shopify pos

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Lidia
Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Option for Our Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Willoughby
Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome service for POS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Shopify POS has made a huge impact overall in our business and customer relations. We can keep much better records and communication with both clients and customers. This makes the service well worth the price and a dire necessity to any business! Try it for one month and you’ll never use another POS system again.

Perfect system for POS! The seamless way of operating make this service a breeze to work with. As an admin you have free range to adjust your stock and service ms and much more! This ability to customize the POS system is my favorite part about Shopify.

You are limited in the free trial to what you can test. It is worth purchasing the service because without buying in, you cannot customize your system.

Jonathon
Clerk in VS

POS is right

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopify is CREATING business problems, not solving them. Their tax tables are often wrong, meaning that their screwups are effecting our profits.

It is relatively simple to train someone on, and then to use.

The customer support is abysmal. Shopify screwed up the tax rates. This means either we could shut down until they fixed it - which took a week - or we could charge everyone less tax than we needed to collect . . . and then pay to the municipality. Shopify couldn't care less that they had screwed this up.

Sunil
Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the Best E-commerce Site

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use,free templates to choose from, works great with Amazon. Easy to customize with little web development knowledge.

Free designs are limited. Could get real pricy if attractive templates. Sometimes the inventory management may not sync well.

Tebogo
sales consultant in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Shopify review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The set up of the payment method is simple as you have multiple options of paymnet

It helps you set up your dropshipping catalogue and pricing

Nothing so far as I have made few sales and the ads looks great

Owner/Manager in VS

Works Great

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Lawrence
I.T. Manager in VK

A great POS add on if you have Shopify already as your eCommerce platform.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

A really good platform addon for the Shopify eCommerce platform having all your in-store shop orders in one place along with your online orders.

the price is the only downfall I can think of. that I least like about the software. Apart from that it's great and does what it should do.

Banele
CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Shopify POS is simple to use for everyone

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Shopify has made my e-commerce business easier to manage.

I found it very easy to navigate through Shopify POS and also customizing everything was very simple. I did not need any prior knowledge to work through the system.

I personally found it a bit expensive for me although I believe if you already have stable business you will find it cheap.

Joe
Joe
Director of Technology in VS

Great for Most People, But Could Use More Work to be World-Class

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Ability to take orders on iPad or phone at conventions and other physical brick-and-mortar locations. Of course, being able to tie into our online store directly is a great plus, as well.

No "offline" orders, so it always requires some sort of Internet connection, so you need to either be near a wifi hotspot, or have a cellular connection. And, of course, if your connection has drops and other issues, orders may not sync correctly with your Shopify store. Also, GUI could use some work in terms of flow and process. Additionally, the ability to use the phone or iPad camera as barcode scanner would be of great benefit, instead of having to purchase another peripheral to worry about.

Alexa
Alexa
Ecommerce and Marketing in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

Used for Good Morning America

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: many users on the site at once and not having to worry about the website crashing

Easy to navigate in the backend; can handle many users on the website at once; great customer service to reach out to

had to add on an exporter to download orders in a certain fashion - this created errors for our internal team