Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

QuickBooks Online Advanced reviews

Over QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks is complete business management software die kan meegroeien met je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Online Advanced

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Online Advanced

4,0
Waar voor je geld

QuickBooks Online Advanced heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 898 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Online Advanced eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (898)

Eva
bookkeeper
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

#1 Tool for my Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

4 jaar geleden

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Peggy
Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

A Must-Have For Administrators Looking For Efficient Payroll and Budgeting Software

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. I would be unable to handle the administrative functions of my position as well as client caseload without this software.

Ease of use! I am not an accountant nor am I professionally trained in business operations. When I was elevated from Staff Attorney to Executive Director I inherited administrative responsibilities that I was completely unfamiliar with. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and efficient the software is. I am confident the transition into my position would have been far more difficult, but not for our subscription to QuickBooks Online.

After connecting our client management database and bank accounts to Quickbooks Online, I began to see duplicate transaction entries. In troubleshooting the issue, I discovered that deleting the journal entry created by our client database was the only way to resolve the issue. This makes me uncomfortable. I wish there were a way to "archive" the journal transaction. This would allow the system to properly reflect the journal created by the client database, as well as my direct entry in the accounting software without affecting the overall balance.

Anthony
Chief Operations Officer in VS
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

Great For Small Businesses

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how I can customized the invoice page and add different fields and save them.

When updates of the program come through it is difficult at times to adjust to it. Also, I had to categorize all my transactions multiple times when updates were applied.

Lisa
Director in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Veteran User of QBO

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overwhelmingly positive. I find it very intuitive. It does the job and I enjoy using the software. It doesn't frustrate me.

The reporting is good, the system is robust, the bank rec works, a lot can be automated, I use the payroll feature too which saves a lot of time.

The pension connection keeps not sinking so I manually have to go to the NEST website to enter in the numbers.

Joe
Finance Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and very convenient

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has provided me everything I need to do my job well and has a simplicity that allows me to work very quickly and efficiently. The things it might lack are not critical to what I need to get done at work.

QBO is very user friendly and easy to get acquainted with quick. There are enough features to allow you to do a multitude of tasks. Online bill pay is an essential feature for us and allows us to send ACH payments for free in a timely manner. The system is able to operate quickly and not slow down with multiple programs open at once.

Can be difficult to find discrepancies/accounting errors. Could have more protections against altering previous period numbers.

Wes
Wes
Vice President in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

The Sofware You Love To Hate

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Enterprise for years and we had to make a change because our inventory was getting out of control. Sadly, Enterprise is missing about 5 things to make their manufacturing perfect and it just doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. Accordingly, we had to try and find an MRP software and the only way it would work well was moving to QBO. This was like making a choice to either get punched in the gut or punched in the throat. Either inventory was workable or accounting was workable.

It integrates with our current ECommerce cart and a few other programs (e.g. Zapier).

They have radically tried to over-simplify the product. For instance, the Vendor tab being under Expenses. As every accountant knows, Vendors aren't solely about Expenses. This is just one example of how, in trying to make this product more intuitive, they have thwarted anyone with accounting experience in using it. There are so many things you cannot delete. Too many to try and list here.

3 jaar geleden

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, Wes. Receiving your feedback will only help us continue to improve the product.Feel free to check out the QuickBooks Blog, as this is where your feedback comes to life:https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. We hope you have a great business year filled with success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Jennifer
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Works great and is a product I would buy again. It was easy to learn and is very user friendly/

If you are an online store or do online billing this product is great. I use it in my brick and mortar so it's not the best option due to the payment processing because it doesn't provide a credit card receipt to be signed. Other than that I love it. It keeps track of everything so it makes tracking so easy.

It doesn't work well if you are a brick and mortar. I wish there was a compatible credit card machine that would print a receipt for the client to sign. There are a few quirky things in the set up for the invoices and receipts. It will not print the phone number in it's proper place. I've improvised but it's just annoying.

Kim
Office Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Daily Payments and Payroll

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's fine, it works for what we need in our office

Quickbooks is easy to use and keeps my clients organized

They change the look of it often, so once I think I know where a function is, they'll change it. It can be really slow. And I don't like that I can't keep multiple credit cards saved under one customer, I have to manually input it if I need to use a different card.

Darcy
admin in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

QuickBooks

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We use QuickBooks everyday to do everything we need to run the company

the only issue is when we speak to someone in customer service its really hard to understand their accent

Liezel Jane
Finance Controller in Filipijnen
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

QuickBooks Online Advance review

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Making my job a lot easier and faster. Making me have more time for my family.

Real-Time recording and easy to navigate.

I like everything in QBO Advanced. Nothing at all!

Molly
Senior Financial Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Harmony
Business Office Manager in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

QBO is Definitely Different

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Eugene
Project Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

Karen
Accountant/Owner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Non-Profit QBO simplifies donor & expense allocations for auditing purposes.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Quickbooks Non-Profit for years and all entries and creation of programs for a non-profit provides a visual presentation that provides Board Members and Financial Auditors the clarity and simplifies where the non-profit stands.

Due to the complexities of non-profit financials. Quickbooks alleviates much of the work and assists with proper allocations of Donor Contribution, Grants and Foundation monies. Classifying expenses is also tricky without the easy to use features Quickbooks non-profit software provides.

I cannot think of any downfalls. I have used other non-profit accounting softwares and Quickbooks is by the far the best.

Ross
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good, a few times either myself or another user has made a mistake but with the help of online and phone support we got the issue fixed in a timely manner.

Overall the software is easy to use and robust New features have a learning curve as with most things, the online help with this is good.

The price can be daunting for smaller businesses or even individuals

Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Quickbooks Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Experience has been great and very professional so far!

I loved how automated my invoices and billing became using quickbooks. I enjoy the professional look and easy use of the platform. It made it also easier to build and make expenses report. The customer service was also really good as I was able to schedule a call within the first 5 min on the website

Right now, I need a bit more experience on the platform. However, I would say that the price are decent and good for what I am using. Nothing negative to say about the platform.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Quickbooks Online Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Tammy
Staff Accountant in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It's All About The Extras

5,0 4 jaar geleden

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Courtney
Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quickbooks Online is great!

Opmerkingen: Very pleased

I use QBO daily. I appreciate this as our main payroll and accounting system. Quickbooks easily integrates with our third-party websites and needs; eg. credit card processing, Paypal, as well as our donor base as we are a 501c3 non profit. I did not have a background in accounting or business management. Quickbooks Online made it very easy to learn how this function works. QBO Customer service always goes above and beyond assisting any needs. Minimal downtime and errors with this software. Very Happy.

Over the years QBO has made many advancements and received customer feedback for a quicker, simpler way to run and access reports. I do not have any issues using this software.

April
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use. Help section is very useful. Most everything is intuitive to figure out. It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime. Mobile access is good. The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Katrina
Accountant in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

#1 Accounting Software

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Quickbooks is what it is. I know it's not a perfect review and not what everyone wants to hear but it's the best one on the market BUT with that being said this program lacks a lot and has A LOT of glitches and malfunctions all the time. Will I be switching to another one. Probably not in the near future.

The overall use of QB online is easy. It's straight to the point and anyone can learn how to use the software. The majority of the features are pretty easy and function great.

THIS SOFTWARE IS SO GLITCHY AND SLOW! Some days this software works phenomenal and on the days you need it to work it doesn't. This is especially bad when it comes to the payment feature for contractors. To pay one contractor is fine but when you need to pay multiple and use the feature included in QB it's horrible. Every click takes at least 30 seconds to load making a job that should only take a few minutes take 1/2 your workday.

Sue
Executive Director in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with quickbooks has been very positive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: easy to use and teach
makes our ability to do work very easy

easy to use easy to teach functions are compatible with our organization's operations Allows a lot of customization for reports

not cheap tech support is too expensive some updates are not necessary. Seem to occur just so it can be said that it was updated.

6 jaar geleden

I want you to have all the info you deserve about why support incurs a fee and the reasons behind updates, Sue. While many subscription-based products have support included in the monthly charge (like Online), our standalone Desktop products are billed once upon purchase. Instead of charging more for the product itself, the price is kept at a lower rate by offering advanced support separately. There's more about support plans, and what you can still get without them, at https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501198. Additionally, the need to upgrade the program, and discontinue older products, is a decision predicated on the assurance you will receive top of the line software and support. As older products are retired, all attention can be given to the most secure and feature-laden service on the market. Before I forget, thanks for reaching out with your review. Happy filming to you and your team at Rehoboth Beach Film Society, by the way. Break a leg! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Affordable, realiable and easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Accounting made easy even for those bookkeepers or accountants new to the software.

QuickBooks for nonprofits can handle small nonprofits and large ones as well. The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program. I just hand up and call again to talk to someone else.

Noura
Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Love QuickBooks Online

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. It took a little bit of time to get used to switch from desktop to online. Initially I didn't like it as much as the desktop, but got used to it fairly quickly.

Easy to use. Great customer support with multiple ways to contact support. Helps us track our company easily. Has everything our business needs.

The app is a little different than the web version, which throws me off sometimes when I am used to doing things a certain way using the web version.

Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Full-featured Online Accounting Platform

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Help get rid of manual accounting tasks such as billing and invoicing.

QuickBooks Online Advanced has mobile, PC and tablet capabilities. It makes it rapid to carry out financial processes without involving any manual process.

It’s been a while ever since I encountered any challenge on QBOA.