Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over PayPal

PayPal helpt meer dan 17 miljoen bedrijven met betalings- en kredietoplossingen.

Meer informatie over PayPal

21.443 reviews worden weergegeven

Josh C.
Josh C.
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great online payments system with many features

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great and I use Paypal all the time for many online purchases and have places that send me payments right to my paypal account.

There are very few places that do not take paypal. You can easily add multiple ways to pay. It also easily integrates with many things like woocommerce, zapier and wordpress to take payments if you would like. It is easy to get money from friends or people who owe you for business.

There is really only one annoyance that I have with paypal. If I have a say $10 visa or mastercard gift card and say I want to buy something for $15 most places online don't take 2 forms of payment for the same item so I need some way to put the gift card into my paypal account, but they don't allow you to easily send money from a credit card or prepaid gift cards. So the work around is to make an invoice and send it to another email and then pay with the gift card. There are 2 things with this the first is then that you must pay a fee which I understand and would be fine paying the fee. The other is that the whole process is a pain in the butt. They should just allow prepaid gift card amounts to be added to your balance and then just charge you the fee. Annoying but not a deal breaker.

Founder in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

PayPal is an Essential Payment Provider with Amazing Features for Every Business

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with PayPal has been very positive. From the ease of use, convenience and safety of transferring money, PayPal remains one of my top choices for business transactions, especially when dealing with customers and merchants overseas.

PayPal takes the globe and makes it feel small. Through the payment services PayPal offers, anyone can do business from anywhere, and know that their money, as well as the money of their customers, is safe and secure. PayPal makes it easy to send and receive money. I love PayPal's ability to convert currency easily, as well as the "instant transfer" feature where you can receive money instantly into your bank account from PayPal. I also love that when you receive money, you can use it as "PayPal cash" to pay for other transactions, or deposit it into a linked checking account. While there are several other payment providers available, the features and ease of use that PayPal offers makes it a top performer, and must-have for any business.

PayPal is truly amazing, and overall has great features. The one downside is the excessive fees. From the instant transfer fees, to the payment fees, etc, PayPal certainly takes its share of revenue. If the fees were lowered, or even eliminated in some cases, PayPal would be the top choice for just about every business.

Nelson Q.
Nelson Q.
Founder & CEO in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Worst customer service and CRIMINAL treatment of long-time clients

1 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Absolutely HORRIBLE. As a company who has processed millions of dollars of transactions with them, you would think it would be possible to speak to someone on the phone (it is but they make you jump through hoops) and then when you do speak to someone they are ENTIRELY unhelpful. I have since switched to Stripe and I couldn't be happier. I have someone I can call whenever I need help, I was able to get a much better rate than what PayPal was charging me, and Stripe's technology is literally light-years ahead of PayPals. As an example, with PayPal I spent about 2 MONTH trying to something as simple as add a user to my account so that they could send payments on my behalf - with Stripe I was able to do that in 2 seconds. Plus Stripe has infinitely better reporting, integrations, and sooooo much more. If you're a serious business considering using PayPal as a payment processor, DO NOT DO IT. Use Stripe instead.

We use PayPal for payment processing (I own a SAAS company and we sell real estate websites and related services). After moving to Stripe, there is literally nothing that I like or could possibly recommend with PayPal.

After using PayPal to process payments for my business for over 10 years (we've processed millions of dollars of payments), a few months ago PayPal arbitrarily decided that they were going to place a HOLD on any money in excess of $95,000 every month (we do about about double that) for 21 DAYS! It's insane! We have VIRTUALLY NO CHARGEBACKS and PayPal has absolutely NO legitimate basis for placing a hold on OUR MONEY. This caused us to be unable to meet our financial liabilities as they also gave is only a few weeks of warning. We have since switched to Stripe which is a superior platform in EVERY possible way.

Md mahbub A.
Md mahbub A.
Digital Strategist in Bangladesh
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

When it comes to choosing the best payment system, Paypal is the most perfect solution!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PayPal is one of the most popular online payment systems around the world. It allows users to transfer funds electronically and also provides the ability to make payments without divulging financial information since it can process payments via credit card or bank account without any direct link between the consumer's bank account and the merchant's PayPal account. In addition, PayPal offers a buyer protection guarantee for unauthorized purchases made with a user's credit card on its network.

As i work with digital marketing and serve globally so it's mandatory for me to find the best solution. Paypal did the job for me. I can take payments anytime securely, from any country of the world (although Paypal doesn't support in few countries yet). Besides i can buy digital goods easily with the help of paypal. Its supported to all the global platforms which is great. In the same country, transferring money has no fee! Gift card system is also useful sometimes. In a word, i'm in love with Paypal.

Paypal usually gives the most priority to the senders. Sometime clients ask for dispute illegally, Paypal can't guarantee your money. I saw few buddies, their account has been limited by Paypal for the illegal dispute requests by their clients. Paypal should come up with the solution and serve properly to the both parties.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Digital Marketing Consultant in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Every Business's Best Friend

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paypay is our one-stop-shop. We use it for billing, paying virtual assistance who reside in different countries to creating invoices that can be downloaded in PDF or send a link to customers.

Paypal Business is a no brainer, from setting up new customers, adding products to sell online to invoicing both reoccurring or new customers or using it on your website as a card payment gateway. We advise our clients to include it as a payment system if they already had one elsewhere. For nearly five years now, we have had no issues except for one time and that was quickly resolved.

Sometimes clients struggle to find the developer integration key that they end up having to give us login details to collect it and then they change their PW.

Krishnamoorthy K.
Krishnamoorthy K.
Founder in Sri Lanka
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

The most trusted online payment processor

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In terms of integration, PayPal is the undisputed monarch, with clever payment buttons that can be integrated into any website with the help of a little piece of JavaScript code. When a client clicks a PayPal button, the service automatically completes the transaction in a secure window. It's much faster and easier for customers without accounts, while PayPal users may purchase with only a few clicks.

While almost everyone is familiar with and has used PayPal for online purchases, its mobile payment software works just as well for paying pals. Purchasing anything online via the app is always free for the purchaser, and the app itself is free to download.

A $10 cost, as well as a 1% transaction fee, is charged for using PayPal Instant Transfer, which is an add-on service. This additional fee will deposit the funds into your account within 30 minutes or less on business days, but transfers may be delayed on weekends and holidays.

Abdul R.
Abdul R.
CEO in Pakistan
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal: The leader in online payments worldwide

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The over all experience with PayPal is very valuable and easy.it is very powerful and globally accepted payment solution.it should integrate and collaborate with Payoneer and Skrill so that payments could be sent and received through these networks and vice versa.it will further add value to PayPal service features and increase its customer base .

It is the most useful payment solutions specially sending and receiving payments is very easy .

It has some limitation on few countries which are not on its supported countries list so PayPal must expand its operations to more countries to increase its outreach.

Pablo L.
Pablo L.
CEO in Spanje
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The first but not the best

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product and customers love to see the PayPal logo on the front of the website. Give you an extra

Extremely recognized payment method. Easy to deploy and integration with other process occurs traumatic

Need business account to give the product to the next level

Jaze P.
Jaze P.
Systems Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal For Everyone

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best decision I ever made for my business. I can finally transact with the rest of the world with confidence and convenience.

It is the most accepted payment system on the Internet, second to only VISA I think but way more secure and user friendly. The usability is far more accommodating than what other payment processors have to offer and the mobile app is so convenient, it is like having a bank in my pocket everywhere I go.

Some vendors don't like to use PayPal because they claim that the transaction fees that they have to cough up to PayPal are not worth it and I just learned that they have a business loan department which I would've love to try out but it is only available to U.S citizens:-(

Nuhu A.
Nuhu A.
Program Coordinator in Nigeria
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

One of the Best Money App!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with PayPal has been fulfilling. You can make business transactions anywhere in the world and get paid within minutes. Likewise sending money. Your money is also safe due to their tight security protocols...

PayPal ease of use is just wonderful. Anybody can use it and receive and send money anywhere in the world. PayPal has very good customer support to help when you have problems Your information is well protected on PayPal, scammers can't get to your money easily.

Sometimes, they can block or freeze your account without warning. This can be very frustrating.

Sal P.
Manager/Bassist in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

The original and the essential.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Safe, secure, and reliable. I trust PayPal with my personal information and as my go-to payment processor to both send and receive payments. You can't ask for more, and it's easy to pull transaction data as necessary. It hasn't been often that I have needed to contact PayPal, but, when I do, they have always worked with me to resolve my concerns.

I have been a long-time user of PayPal and have used it since the early 2000s. I have used PayPal for online sales through eBay, which how I was first introduced to the website. It was always a quick and safe way to process online payments. As I began to work on music and needed a method to accept payments, PayPal was my obvious choice. PayPal is instant and offers great security for both payer and payee. I see the essential information I need to send out merchandise or e-mail files and I can also rest assured that my payments that I both send and receive are secure. In addition, in this age of phishing scams, PayPal's security features help me feel more secure in sending money online. I can trust PayPal with my account and card information and have never had an issue in the nearly 20 years of using the platform.

Like all payment processing companies, PayPal does charge fees for their services. While I expect and accept that fees are essentially inevitable, it's always nice if fees can be lowered so that creators can keep more of the funds they work so hard to earn. It's unfortunate when prices need to be raised to account for percentages. Generally, though, PayPal's fees are amongst the lowest that I have seen, so this is a very minor complaint.

Claude F.
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Who doesn't know Paypal as the best and most secured online bank and payment processing system?

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: To sum it all, paypal is the best online bank system because of its very strong security. It is almost impossible for scammers to steal your money if you use paypal as means of payment

Everyone knows paypal as the most secured online banking system or escrow system. They give scammers a nightmare. Scammers cannot steal your money if you use paypal as a payment processor. I also love the aspect that they support business to grow by giving them business credits or business loans. The user interface is also straight forward and easy to use. It is also a very fast, reliable and secure way of sending money to anybody in the world. They also have a good customer service, who are very nice to customers. They are constantly bringing in new features into the platform like cryptocurrency trading. I also love the face that you can buy an item and pay in 4 different installments. The list goes on ...

Overall, I do not have any issues with paypal. Sometimes, they are to strict to a point where they may limit or suspend your account after you initiate a huge transaction. This is something good, but they take almost a week to restore your account. A week is a long time and it may affect a business

Rodrigue W.
Rodrigue W.
Freelancer & Entrepreneur in Rusland
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paypal Review

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general my overall experience with PayPal has always been a positive one and its an app that i highly and usually recommend to friend , family and also to my customers in the course of my work as freelancer.

The opening of a Paypal account is not only free but also very simple and fast A well-known and reliable payment gateway Ultra fast payment (5 seconds) Instant account-to-account money transfer PayPal commission negotiation possible PayPal presence in more than 200 countries Money available immediately Another big plus is that the money is available right away. Unlike payment processors like Stripe and the like, which block you funds for at least a week; PayPal you have the money directly available, you can directly spend them, pay them into your account within one minute of receiving the funds Once your account is open, you no longer have to re-register your bank details and can make your purchases from your sofas The confidentiality of your banking data minimizes the risk of fraud during remote shopping. If you do not receive your order paid with Paypal, you can, under certain conditions, be refunded Your payments in euros in the European Economic Area * are commission-free. There is a customer service that you can contact by email or phone. Another big plus of PayPal is that everyone knows. in the end it's quite simple: if you offer PayPal on your order page or on your e-commerce store, people immediately know what it is, often they already have an account PayPal. And so, it easily allows them to be able to pay you if they don't have their credit card available. Finally as an advantage, is that as a customer - and I admit, it is very convenient and I use very regular..

Things i really don't like on Paypal is the high commission rate.Paypal has adopted a premium positioning on commissions since its inception, which can represent a real obstacle for e-merchants wishing to optimize their margins. The customer service Another downside to PayPal is customer service. Have you ever had fun calling them? There you have the little music that tells you: “your call is on hold, please wait” for 5-10-15 minutes. And then you wait 10-15 minutes, I've been waiting 25 minutes already, I still have no one on the phone. " So the customer service which is really very bad, big areas for improvement for PayPal. Plus, as soon as you have problems, it is still quite painful to have the right person concerned in the right department, to specifically have the need for the person who will help with the specific problem. If your password is stolen, anyone can make purchases without your knowledge. It is therefore essential to choose a complicated and non-intuitive password. A lot of adminitrative and paperwork So another problem with PayPal is usually the paperwork: there are a lot of verification requests. Geographical limitation Paypal now bans its use in some countries around the world, including Africa and the Middle East.

Ayman S.
Ayman S.
Sr. Planning Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

The best Online Payment Platform in the world

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PayPal helped me to carry out business and also buy services from different regions of the world, as the speed of the response of the site makes it difficult to be a victim of fraud, as there is no room for any of the customers to say that I sent the amount and similar arguments, as if he actually sent it, the site It will make you receive it immediately, which will make you feel that there is an assistant for you who guarantees your rights.

PayPal is one of the best electronic payment sites ever in the world, as the site has a network of relationships with all financial institutions around the world and enables the user, especially the owners of small enterprises, to receive and send money for a nominal fee while providing the utmost security and protection and ensuring the speed of execution of orders. Also, one of the most distinguishing features of the site is the rapid response to all comments and complaints, and the site also provides a center for resolving disputes. Also, when using it, you will ensure that there is no fraud or money laundering, which enables you to withdraw your money safely and without fear of being detained.

In fact, I have used PayPal for a long time and I don't think there are any drawbacks, as it depends on the user himself, if all his transactions are legal, all his transactions will be fast and he will not face any problem, and if there are any illegal matters he will expose himself to problems using the application.

Eduardo A.
Sales Manager in Mexico
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

I used to complain about Paypal's high fees until I was the target of fraudsters with Stripe

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. It's a breeze for sellers to install/setup and configure.

Easy to use. A lot of people know it. A lot of people use it. It is everywhere and it is trusted.

The fees could be a little lower, but it is NOTHING compared to what you risk and lose with cargeback claims with other payment providers.

Ute H.
IT-Trainer in Duitsland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Kaufen oder Verkaufen - mit PayPal immer gut bedient

5 2 maanden geleden

Ich leide an einer seltenen Autoimmunerkrankung, die oft meine Mobilität einschränkt. Deshalb kaufe ich oft im Internet ein und lasse mir die benötigten Dinge liefern. Mit meinem PayPal Konto kann ich bei fast allen Online Shops den Kaufabschluss schnell und sicher abschließen. Ich werde direkt vom Bezahlvorgang zum PayPal login geleitet. Dort kann ich noch wählen, ob es ein privater Kauf war und vom privaten Girokonto beglichen wird oder etwas für meine Firma, dass dann über mein Firmenkonto verbucht wird. Dann der Anzeige des Kaufpreises und meiner Bestätigung lande ich direkt zurück im Online-Shop und schließe damit den Kaufvorgang ab. Einfacher könnte es nicht sein. In meiner eigenen Online-Akademie basierend auf der Plattform Moodle, kann ich Kurse direkt über PayPal bezahlen lassen. Der Vorteil für mich und meine Kunden: Sie können wählen zwischen 3 Optionen. PayPal Kreditkarte oder Überweisung. Ich brauche also nur eine Zahlungsschnittstelle verwalten und biete meinen Kunden mehrere Optionen. Am Ende des Monats nutze ich die Möglichkeit, mir die Monatskontoauszüge herunterzuladen, um Einnahmen und Ausgaben buchen zu können. Muss ich zwischendurch etwas recherchieren, bietet mir PayPal genügend Recherche Möglichkeiten. Da ich bereits ein eigenes Buchhaltungssystem habe, habe ich die PayPal Funktion zur Rechnungserstellung bisher nicht genutzt, will aber versuchen in Zukunft darüber weitere Aufgaben zu automatisieren. Als neuestes Feature nutze ich das QR-Code Set.

PayPal bietet einige API-Funktionen, die mich erst etwas abgeschreckt haben. Aber zum Glück benutzte ich zu dem Zeitpunkt für die Webseitengestaltung die Software WebsiteX5Pro, sie bot die Einbindung eines PayPal Zahlungsmoduls ohne große Komplexität an, so dass ich mich zum Glück nicht in die API-Programmierung vertiefen musste.

Satya M.
Technical Architect in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Transaction tool in the Market.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is the best tool to use for any transaction. To make any payment to any business or to any third-party vendor also it is best software for that. Also it provides several gateway to collect transaction, setup recurring transactions as well as collecting checks also.

The Best part is we can add payee using their email address. No Account number or Routing number is needed. We can make the payment through the card also and add the card to the account seamlessly. It also provides auto currency converter so need of thinking about cross country transaction. It provides best gateway for online transaction for any B2B business.

Sometime Fraudulent activity can occur through the same since users can create some fake account using some fake email id and use that to receive payment which can't be tracked. Also It doesn't have the facility to validate the payment through email or mobile phone after making the payment.

Nathan G.
Owner in VS
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paypal ruined my Birthday last year and couldn't even explain to me what was going for a month.

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like them until all that happened during my birthdate and now I will never use it again other than to accept a long-distance payment from someone that only has PayPal as an option.

I never had a problem with PayPal before my last birthday. I have always had the cash that someone paid me thru Paypal Immediately. I like that the cost to cash out your finds is moderately cheap fee's. So that is why I decided to deposit money into my account on my 38 birthday to be able to buy a computer online. I like that when doing cash reload that it only takes 15 mins to load.

So Loaded cash onto my PayPal cash card at 7eleven on the 6th of February so I could pay someone some money I owed them. it worked perfectly like all other times that I have done it. But then on my birthday on the 10th of February, I went to Walmart to load to cash loads one for $400 and another one right after that for $500 as I wanted to order a new laptop online that night for my birthday present to myself. Well the lady at Walmart was new and she didn't know that PayPal only allows you to load $500 a day or else they could flag your money for possible money laundering. Well, let's just say that I wasn't aware of this either. So I made both cash loads and made sure to keep my receipts because it was almost $1000 in cash and the only money I had for the next few weeks. Well, let just say that they never loaded it onto my card. So I called customer care and therein started to month-long confusion and the worst absolute run around that I have ever experienced from a companies customer care dept.. It took a month and a half for them to release my money to me. It ruined my birthday and left me broke with no answers for way too long. Don't ever make the same mistake I did.

Damla E.
Damla E.
Istanbul Uni. Sustainability Academic Work Council Member in Turkije
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Paypal with some shortcomings and excellences

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Paypal customer, I recommend Paypal to everyone. PayPal can be recommended as it is overly useful for some people to overlook the adaptability and simplicity PayPal offers. While not ideal for everyone, it is an economical and successful device for some. Although several groups have had terrible encounters with PayPal, it is an extremely useful application for me.

PayPal, Business and Premier records offer many apparatuses for better incorporation with eBay. Along these lines, exchanging on this monster site turns out to be a lot simpler. The straightforward altering and customization options Pal offers are likewise truly keen. PayPal offers the most secure way to deal with web based shopping without concealing any information in my record when shopping on the web and giving over my financial information. I can tell that these are the most popular pnes among the advantages of Paypal.

Haggling on the site can be troublesome assuming I need to cancel a membership by means of PayPal, and on the off chance that I have a question with somebody and the installment is taken care of by PayPal, they will take up the mediation interaction, which can consume most of the day. Sadly on the off chance that I run into an issue with an installment, Paypal needs great client support, contact telephone numbers are elusive on the site, and messages are frequently replied with computerized answers as opposed to real counsel. The PayPal confirmation framework takes a great deal of time, which can be extremely baffling when you connect a financial balance to your PayPal account, two little stores are saved into that record and you might have to report the sums to PayPal to check your own record.

Owner in België
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal delivers smooth payment processing to individuals and businesses

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, PayPal does make it easy for individuals and businesses to pay and get paid online. There are new ways introduced to quickly get paid, which is great. The user interface has been constantly improved, new features are rolled out in different phases with a lot of testing but there are also things that can be improved. I feel that there hasn't been enough innovation at PayPal. That combined with more strict policies and doubtful practices towards businesses in certain industries, make me feel like PayPal doesn't really care too much anymore about small players (small businesses and solo entrepreneurs). I hope that changes in the future, because once upon a time PayPal was a pioneer that helped pave the way for entrepreneurs to start doing more business online, worldwide.

I've been using PayPal for 15 years, both personally and through my business, and have been a happy customers for most of this time. The strength of PayPal is that it's very easy to send & accept payments once you got your account set up. Subscription management is easy, which was a plus for me as I sold a lot of subscription-based products and services. Overall it's a platform that is modern and solid. That's why it's trusted by so many consumers.

The platform itself is good. It's modern, secure and very solid, but in my opinion it's also missing some advanced features that new platforms have. There should be more innovation. A good example is that I think we should be able to accept multiple mobile payment solutions through PayPal as well as support for multiple cryptocurrencies. PayPal has some catching up to do if it wants to stay on top of the business. The support teams also should care more about working together with businesses, instead of sending canned responses and not being helpful.

Maciej M.
Director in Polen
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Leader in the market, but sometimes there will be hassle.

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to PayPal I have a foolproof way to receive payments from abroad, but their rates are a little bit higher than in other payment gateways. That's why I use it as a backup payment system, because it's not integrated with instant transfers from banks (at least in Poland, I know that you can set it up for example in UK). Customers in Poland prefer to pay with instant bank transfers, that's one thing that PayPal lacks.

PayPal is a universal, global payment system. I use it not only personally, to receive and send money, but mostly as a payment gateway. Payments go smoothly. It should satisfy all those who want to do business on-line. I like the option to generate quick buttons.

Deployment (in self-written script) and automation of sales are a little bit harder. Maybe it's because I'm a newbie to programing, but I remembered that setting sandbox account and getting through documentation wasn't that easy. Plus, sometimes navigating through options in menu that I use less is pretty complicated and confusing. That's the only thing that makes me roll my eyes.

Ozlem P.
Business Consultant in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy way to transfer money

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By and large, I am exceptionally happy with Paypal and the scrambled installment technique that it gives my customers. I can send them solicitations rapidly and the email contains a connection for them to pay the receipt right away. They don't have to have a Paypal account which is likewise a major addition since a portion of my customers doesn't straightforwardly have Paypal. They can pay for administrations as visitors. Advantageous and very much fabricated programming.

I like it since It's a free alternative to get and send installments anyplace on the planet. Because of the site intergradation particularly with Shopify, I'm ready to get installments through PayPal. The android application is stunning to oversee everything in one spot and furthermore, I use it to send cash with no issues. I use PayPal since 2013 and it's my best option when I pay something on the web since, in such a case that something incorrectly happens I have the choice to ask PayPal for a discount and I will get it with no issue. PayPal Protects purchasers one than some other Payment administrations and I truly full I'm protected constantly from con artists on the web and I can't believe any Payment supplier as I confide in PayPal.

The expense structure in case you're not a believed seller can feel a piece catching as there is an obligatory stand-by period before they will deliver your cash to you. It is highly unlikely inside the product to facilitate the interaction and there is no simple method to contact PayPal thusly. The other issue with the application is that once you enter in a check card number or a Visa number the application will not allow you to eliminate it until they are evidence that your record is clear.

Alex B.
Branding Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paypal is extremely beneficial for my business and my clients prefer the convenient payment system

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am highly satisfied with Paypal and the encrypted payment method that it provides my clients. I can send them invoices quickly and the email contains a link for them to pay the invoice immediately. They don't even need to have a Paypal account which is also a big plus since some of my clients don't directly have Paypal. They are able to pay for services as guests. Very convenient and very well built software.

As a small business it was always difficult for me to accept credit cards from clients who requested to pay their invoices via card. Before using paypal I actually occasionally had to request they send a check which not only wasn't ideal for my client but it wasn't ideal for my business since the check could take a week or longer to arrive and then another 3-7 days to clear. Finally I decided to setup and utilize paypal and I haven't looked back since. Paypal is a trusted vendor that my clients don't have an issue putting in their credit card information. The funds are sent almost instantly and I am able to link my paypal account to my business account. It even provides the preferred shipping address and comments for clients who purchase something that includes a product to be shipped. I highly recommend Paypal and couldn't be happier with their service.

There is not a lot to dislike about Paypal. My only complaint would be that the fees paypal charges tend to be slightly higher than other services. But compared against setting up the ability to receive credit cards through a bank, or building out a secure payment method on the website in house it is much more efficient. So even that is relative.

Ritchie F.
Producer in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Perfect Tool for Reimbursements

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used PayPal for more than a decade and it is my favorite money sharing application. It is a key part of my production tool kit.

The most impressive feature of PayPal is the ease to send money at no fee and how widespread it is used. In film and television production we have a lot of money that needs to be spent out of pocket, which can be hard fro people. PayPal is the perfect tool for reimbursing people or sending them upfront spending money to be used on props, wardrobe, hard drives, etc. PayPal makes it very easy to clam people by sharing money quickly and in an efficient way. PayPal also makes it easier to pay someone via a company credit card if a vendor invoices using the software.

One con of using PayPal is when someone requests money the wrong way, then there can be a fee involved (if someone invoices instead of requesting). This is easy to work around when needed by being clear how the company/production is using PayPal and why we are using it for reimbursments.

Archna S.
Archna S.
Special Correspondent in India
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

PayPal is my only choice for international payments.

5 9 maanden geleden

I like the popularity of PayPal and that it has a huge user base, so if the support team isn't helping on time we can still get help from the PayPal user community. PayPal is the most secured global payments gateway and nothing unauthentic can happen with our funds. With years of experience with PayPal, I can say that the website of PayPal is very responsive and very well made that can never crash or cause issues because of its very good optimization. The PayPal app for mobile devices is also very secure, has all the required features, runs very fast and has a great user friendly interface. When I work as a freelancer for overseas clients, PayPal is my only choice to receive payments and because PayPal supports a lot of currencies, I can receive money in any currency and get it converted to my local currency. PayPal can also be integrated with our organization's websites very easily with its API integration technology. Our organization also uses PayPal to pay for international shipments of goods and inventories for our organization. I use PayPal to make payments for various international services, I can hide my payment info and card details from non-trusted merchants by paying through PayPal. Another best thing is that I get Buyer Protection, means PayPal will help me if my transaction goes wrong or if the service or item I received is damaged or not satisfactory to me. There's a feature by which I can request money from anyone using their email ID linked with PayPal.

PayPal is best fitted for sending and receiving funds internationally, but is not as good for Domestic Payments because it is very less popular among local vendors and merchants in India. The currency conversion rate of PayPal is also very high and we have to face a huge loss when receiving money internationally. There's also a big problem with PayPal that is, it suspends our accounts temporarily if we use a new device to login or a new IP address and getting our account back to working takes really a lot of time. Their Support service is also very poor, most of the times they just copy paste solutions from their own FAQs and most of the solutions aren't even relevant to our queries. I wonder if they even read our queries properly.