Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EngageBay CRM

EngageBay biedt eenvoudige, betaalbare alles-in-één marketingsoftware om leads te verwerven, betrokken te maken, te onderhouden en af te sluiten.

Meer informatie over EngageBay CRM

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Beoordelingen van EngageBay CRM

Waar voor je geld

EngageBay CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 640 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EngageBay CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (640)

Gideon
Eigenaar in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Makkelijk in gebruik

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Een betaalbaar alternatief waar alle functies die je nodig hebt als marketeer inzitten. De hulp is uitstekend, als je vragen hebt dan krijg je binnen een minuut antwoord.

Ik zou de landingspagina maker wat stakker willen zien. Nu kan nog wel eens dingen verschuiven omdat er geen magneet functie in zit waarmee het design in stand blijft.

Steve
Steve
President in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Warren
President in VS
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

2 weken geleden

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Absolutely horrible!!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Candice
Sales Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great CRM!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I am new to Engagebay but have been incredibly happy with the CRM and support received so far. I have tried a few CRM's in the past, and Engagebay is by far the best.

Have nothing bad to report so far. As I have only been using the CRM for just over a month, nothing obvious has stood out to me.

Lesley
Marketing Director in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding Customer Service

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive.

I have been an EngageBay customer for several years. Their customer service is outstanding and attentive. My questions are always answered and they go above and beyond.

The report templates are not optimal and are limiting.

anita
Owner operator in Frankrijk
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Positive experience, excellent for my small business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It seems to have just about any feature you'd need. It's really easy to just dive right in, I had my lists and landing pages set up in under an hour, without the need to consult any help documentation.

The layout is brilliant, very user friendly from the moment you start. A generous free plan allows you to explore before you subscribe.

Nothing so far! I haven't explored all it's features but I've yet to find anything that I don't like.

KONSTANTINOS
ΟWNER in Griekenland
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

All you I needed in one platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is very soon, but for the moment is excellent.

The variety of tools is offered at an excellent price—and the spot on customer care.

I would like the calendar tool to function more like Google Calendar (visually and technically).

Cesar
Digital Marketing Specialist in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Cesar Mulenje - Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it, it is easy to onboard and allows me to integrate perfectly with all my social media channels

I like the fact that all features are accesible and I can utilize a CRM that runs my business professionally.

Nothing really except that I have to pay for some services.

Francis
Francis
Sr. Publicist in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Customer Service

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The customer service was great and the follow-up was good.

The lack of templates for email blasts to send the stuff out.

Randy
owner in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Cameron
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO in Polen
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Daniel
President in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Happy Engage Bay User

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Helen
COO in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good for a beginning company!

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Martin
R&D in Zuid-Afrika
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Alex
Marketing Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Hans
Business Developer in Vietnam
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 11-50 werknemers

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in India
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Bernadette
Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Anthony
Content Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Complete package for marketing tool

5,0 vorig jaar

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 8 maanden geleden

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Kamran
CEO in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

crm for all your business needs

4,0 8 maanden geleden

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

8 maanden geleden

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.