Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EngageBay CRM

De EngageBay-software voor marketing automation helpt kleine bedrijven hun marketing en verkooptaken te automatiseren om leads te genereren en meer deals te sluiten.

Meer informatie over EngageBay CRM

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Beoordelingen van EngageBay CRM

Waar voor je geld

EngageBay CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 781 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EngageBay CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (781)

Gideon
Eigenaar in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Makkelijk in gebruik

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Een betaalbaar alternatief waar alle functies die je nodig hebt als marketeer inzitten. De hulp is uitstekend, als je vragen hebt dan krijg je binnen een minuut antwoord.

Ik zou de landingspagina maker wat stakker willen zien. Nu kan nog wel eens dingen verschuiven omdat er geen magneet functie in zit waarmee het design in stand blijft.

Krishna
Krishna
Performance Marketing in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Must have CRM tool for big or small organization.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this tool is easy to implement and use and thanks to their support team which is avl 24/7 to help us. I used the tool during my internship, then I suggested the same to my current organization and hence, that's how we implemented it and now our whole team is using it and loving it.

1. It's collaborative working environment is so easy to implement and adapt. 2. We don't have to worry about losing our data anymore as all the data is now stored on the cloud. 3. Their server never gets down so our team works any time of the day they want. 4. According to the price, this is the best CRM with all the relevant features as compared to the other alternatives in the market.

The users might get lost during their initial days of using this due to their vast featuers but their resource modules are so helpful that they helps them to get back on track. Also, their support team was always there to help us when we got lost using the tool or had any doubts.

Kevin
Kevin
President in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A dizzying array of tools in a nice, integrated package

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been quite nice. It is an incredibly capable platform with lots of room to grow into.

The simplicity of connecting the API, the tracking tools, and the way that it manages to somehow pull together all the complex features needed into a single package and somehow make it appear that it's less complex than it really is. The capabilities here are astounding, but if the more complex things aren't needed, the system remains simple and straightforward.

It would be nice to be able to hide the links, tabs, and menus to things that aren't being used and re-add them if we decided to use them later. Also, the social media marketing only covers Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I'd really like to have a much wider selection.

sneha
Email Marketing specialist in India
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

More improvement required

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

To be very honest i have used this service twice only in free trial the functionality is good for sending email and they also provide accurate result but while investigating the email i came to know that they are using mailgun service for sending emails.

The service provider they are using earlier it was very useful for bulk email marketing but now a days they are worst cause they do not change the IPs regularly which necessary to compit in the email marketing today and the same thing facing by engage bay, other wise the software is good for sending emails

2 maanden geleden

Hi Sneha, Thanks for sharing your feedback. May I know what was the issue you faced with your email campaigns. Based on that, we can get it checked. Thanks, EngageBay Team

Nuran
Head of Student Acquisition in Tunesië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

I am in love with the Platform

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Michelle
Vice President in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Our business has benefitted from using EngageBay

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with EngageBay is great! I've never had a problem using the software and any time I have a question, the support has been quick and helpful.

The best thing about this CRM is the ease of use. I found it easy to learn and continue using.

There are some options that could be expanded on such as building web pages, I would benefit from having more options in the design process of the web pages.

Staffan
CEO in Zweden
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Superb Allinoneplatform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: so far great support and rather easy to set up, even there are many many features.
Canva integration is missing.

all features in one platform. Perfect for soloentrepreneurs need only one system

no integration with Canva. This is very needed

Mike
Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best alternative tool for Marketing/CRM

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am positive for this app and making it a great alternative for tools like hubspot and all

Its been 2nd month we are using it and already have positive feedback for this app. Streamlines and automates repetitive tasks are commendable, saving time and effort. Integration with apps is fantastic. The CRM system addresses all our needs, backed by excellent support from the Engagebay Team. The platform offers excellent automation for emails, landing pages, and forms, making it a great alternative.

I find there is a room for Improvement on GUI. Template and Library is not vast, i guess engagebay can work more on that.

Marie
Marketing Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great HubSpot Alternative!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

EngageBay is a great alternative to it’s pricier, more widely known competitor, HubSpot.

On several occasions, the data integration got corrupted, which unhinged our database contact lists and tags.

neal
Director in VK
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience so far is good and would recommend people to look at engagebay before choosing other CRM

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

At the moment moving from hubspot its just getting used to slightly different ways of set up and doing things but no major negatives currently.

Aswathy
Marketing Operation Associate in India
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Cost Effective Marketing Solutions

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is good, ease to use and engaging dashboard makes a marketers life easy.

Marketing multichannel with CRM integrated solution in very effective price.

The lack of downloading the report options. No in deep analytics for email marketing.

Cameron
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO in Polen
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Amir
Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

Web Developer in Ierland
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Great Value and Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Warren
President in VS
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Marcello
CEO in Brazilië

A Magic wand

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Martin
R&D in Zuid-Afrika
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Alex
Marketing Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Hans
Business Developer in Vietnam
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 11-50 werknemers

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager in Turkije
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager in Sri Lanka
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 vorig jaar

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Kamran
CEO in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

crm for all your business needs

4,0 vorig jaar

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

vorig jaar

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Fırat
CEO in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Commentary on my great results

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.