België Lokaal product

Over Vectera

Betere online klantvergaderingen. Vectera is de eenvoudige manier om afspraken te plannen en beveiligde videovergaderingen te houden.

Meer informatie over Vectera

My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry.

Beoordelingen van Vectera

4,9
Waar voor je geld
4,9

Vectera heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 100 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Vectera eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (100)

Olga B.
Olga B.
TOEFL Coach in Roemenië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

An Inexpensive, but Luxurious Alternative to Other Language Coaching Software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Impressive! Incredible! Innovative! It is just a mind-blowing, breathtaking tool which helps my dreams come true. Probably, it is the most helpful service which combines the best price and the best quality.
Indispensable for any exam coaches, language tutors and experienced teachers working online.

It is just amazing! Using blackboard, cobrowsing, screensharing, lessons recording! Scheduling online! Creating personal meeting rooms! Lots of space in the storage! Oh my God, it is dream-like, it is almost fantasy. I cannot believe it exists. It is like I have unleashed my imagination and have seen myself in the other reality. I have not tried out all the options and functions yet, but it is so professional, so perfect, so splendid that I cannot express the overwhelming happiness I feel. Everything is working flawlessly. It is so perfectly structured, organized and implemented that I cannot even explain how much it is precious for me as for a professional TOEFL Coach who has been working since 2011. I am over the moon to use such a reliable, trustworthy, customisable, adaptive, responsive, user-friendly tool! It is highly professional and extremely useful. Vectera is a great helping hand for any language coach, exam coach or experienced tutor working online. It is splendid, adorable, it is impressive and flawless! Easy to access, easy to use, easy to register almost in any browser and OS. Incredible!

Well, for some reason it is close to impossible to start billing earlier than the system considers. But maybe it is a special feature.

Raymond P.
Raymond P.
CEO / Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Positively changed the way I provide consultations!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, great! No complaints! I do wish there were more payment options tho. Otherwise, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid consultation booking platform.

I love the simplicity and the quality of the calls. Screen sharing is by far, among the most helpful feature many services like this don't provide, this was exactly what I needed to better share and explain things to clients and anyone needing additional help that a simple phone call can not provide. The payment feature, is a huge plus! Very simple to set up!

I love everything...except that there is Vectera branding, which I don't really mind, it's not too intrusive but as a marketing agency, I absolutely would much rather it was White-Label. I also wish there was Venmo, CashApp, Wire transfer or Paypal as a payment option.

Founder/CEO in Duitsland
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Superb scheduling and video-conferencing platform with unique features

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a solution that provided both scheduling functionality and video-conferencing capabilities. The problem is that most providers have either the ability to assist with scheduling of meetings or cover the online meeting part. Vectera does both with bravura and throws in a couple of unique features that make it stand out.

Compared to Skype, FaceTime, Zoom Webex, and the like, Vectera does convince with ease of use for all parties taking part in the online meeting. Granted, the video quality is not on the same level as Zoom or FaceTime, but Vectera is far more reliable and hasn't cut out on me once. The ability to sync with calendars and schedule appointments is easily setup. What I liked most, though, is the whiteboard functionality and document annotations. Vectera works without any annoying downloads or installations (Cisco, Zoom, Skype, anyone?) right out of the box.

There're a couple of improvements, though, and I've already highlighted them with the development team, which I found somewhat responsive and open to suggestions. One of the things I'm missing is, for example, the ability to conduct a meeting offline. Rather than online video, I'd like to provide the client with a phone number to call. Right there in the invite that's sent out once a meeting is scheduled as a phone call and not a video conference. This isn't possible with Vectera, and I can't wait for this small add-on to get implemented.

Johan V.
Sysadmin in België
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Bednet VZW - non-profit

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: At Bednet we have around 1500 connected devices connected in the field. Vectera is a company that really listens to customers. We love the clear communication with their support, sales and developers team. This was the best softwarechange we made in the last 10 years !

Clear WebRTC as it should be. Starts with a P2P setup and kicks in a SFU when a third participant joins. Instant, clear supportservice Well documented API Well documented customization of UI Intuive UI Plug and play Software detects hardwareschanges (speakerphone, camera) and gives user the ability to switch within the session Networkchanges without loss of session !! Built with security in mind --> HIPAA certified

Non so far. All the features we have in our mind are already present or are on the Vectera's roadmap.

Creative Director in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Reliable Video Conferencing Tool

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Vectera has been our go-to meeting tool for the past couple of years. The fact that I can set up custom meeting rooms for each client is so good, especially it can have custom domain name.

I've been using Vectera consistently for a couple of years now and they are one of the most reliable video conferencing in the market. They continue to add new features and up their game which I really appreciate. The fact that our clients even remember the URL of their dedicated meeting room tells us that they like the tool as well and find it so easy to use. Our meeting always involve screen-sharing, to be able to share different browser tabs, window sizes, even resizing the shared window to see responsive effect of a web page is fantastic.

I wish they have Mac Native software. Even plugins for more than just chrome browser would be great.

Albert P.
Albert P.
Coach in Hongarije
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best tool for Coaches

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can easily hold my online coaching sessions with my clients, charge money and schedule appointments under my own domain and integrated on my website without using multiple different software.

As a coach I need to provide an easy and seamless experience to my clients. What I love about Vectera is that I can create a permanent meeting rooms where I can continue the work with my clients after each session (e.g. models I explain, graphics on the whiteboard, images, etc.) I can always come back to these files with one click. A big plus is also that there is no need to install any software. The times that I get stressed because Zooms decides to stop working or to update the software just before an important client are over. I can also easily charge my clients through the Stripe integration which makes life so much easier because I don't have to run after my money after each session.

Although the UI has seen many updates in recent times I am still not happy with the whiteboard solution as I cannot full screen it. It might just be a minor deficit but when I want to draw a bigger picture it can get difficult for me.

Matthew N.
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder in Nederland
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Vectera combines for me all the features I need for video conferencing

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Nothing to install and the quality is good. The company is quite new but I am confident they will continue to improve this valuable product into real challengers for Zoom and Hangouts, and sorry to say, one of my favorite tools, Calendly.

I purchased Vectera through AppSumo and am glad I did. Vectera is a mash up between Hangouts, Zoom and Calendly. It gives me the opportunity to create client workspaces in which I can conduct meetings. In those meetings I can share documents, my screen and a whiteboard. The audio and video quality is very good and ease of use too. Added benefit is their scheduling tool which links to your calendars like Calendly and Birdseed do.

I am missing a mobile app, but it is work in progress. I would like to see some more integrations with at least Zapier for when someone books a meeting. A little more customization would be great on landing pages for meetings, but I am sure they will get there.

Josh C.
Josh C.
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Alternative to Zoom!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Vectera is awesome. Easy to setup a new room for a new client. Easy to connect audio and video. Storing of documents in a room is awesome.

It has a whiteboard that you can write on and the rooms are kept separate for different clients so you can save stuff to their room. Updates all the time and they listen to their subscribers. Got it on Appsumo so the price is right for lifetime access.

No call into the meeting from a phone number must do it via online. They are working on it but it will be paid over and above my plan.

Matthew J.
Matthew J.
Digital Account Coordinator in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Zoom and GoToMeeting Serial Killers!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team behind Vectera must have watched one too many episodes of Dexter, because they are on a murderous spree when it comes to killing off the big boys.
Okay, maybe everyone hasn't heard of Vectera (yet!) but they will and if and when they try out the product, they're going to be hooked and never look back (though they should definitely check the closet - they might be hiding in there!).

Whiteboard feature Persistent Meetings Whitelabeled landing page Recordings Cloud Storage Integrations Scheduling Private notes for meetings Custom links to meeting rooms The team behind the product AND... NO INSTALLATIONS OF ANY KIND! (It's nearly 2020, why do I need to download and install a risky package from the internet to video or voice chat someone...?)

Absolutely nothing. Everything is done so well. Anything that could be considered a nitpick gripe by someone I'm sure will be addressed, but this is a great product right now.

Xavier M.
Xavier M.
Principal Consultant in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The essiest way to have client meetings

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a great application. Sound and screen sharing is the best I have found. Clients who are not tech savy have problems joining meetings.

My clients do not have to download an application to join the meeting room.

Would be good to be able to access on tablet devices.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Xavier, Thanks for the great review! It's possible to use Vectera on tablet devices. I will contact you personally so we can have a look on how to use Vectera with your tablet! Happy Meetings!

Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show in Australië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Online Meeting & Collaboration Software for Your Growing Online Business

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vectera is a solid video meeting and collaboration platform, and if you’re serious about the success of your online meetings, Vectera is one you should consider adding to your business toolkit.

Beyond Vectera being mobile ready, there’s so many other solid features that Vectera offers. In this review, I will point out the main features that have made all the difference in my own business. On top of my outstanding features list is Vectera’s touch-friendly whiteboard. This is where I can keep a record of all the notes I made during my last call with my guest. In addition to that, I can even upload an image or screenshots, and draw all over them – knowing that in my next meeting, everything we did in that previous meeting will be there ready for us to continue working on in the next one. Another powerful feature, is the ability to record each session. Given my line of work, I find the session recording feature to be incredibly valuable. With the recording feature, combined with my private notes, not only do I have records of my notes and sketches, I also have a video recording that I can send to my guest. I use the recordings to add extra value for my clients which helps them go back over everything we’ve talked about. I also love the in-built scheduling feature that stops all of the old-school back-and-forth emails, and the stress that goes with manually trying to arrange a date and time for a meeting. And the thing that I like about the scheduling system, is that it converts your local time as the host, with the local time of your guest, so neither of you miss the meeting. On top of that, once your guest chooses on a date and time for the meeting, Vectera creates

Right now, there’s not much to fault. If anything, I think that fast-tracking PayPal as a payment processor option would be a positive step in the right direction.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Rick, Thank you for the great review :) The paypal integration is on our roadmap, so it should come soon. If you have any questions, you can always contact us! Happy meetings :)

James D.
Publisher in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Great Business or Personal Tool

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed the ease of use and the white boards. I have seen a lot of software like this, but none of them had this feature to draw on a white board, then have that saved for the next time you log into the meeting room with the same client. We used this for several hours in just one meeting alone, and it worked great. I also like being able to record the meetings and download them, which opens up the uses for this software. I have considered using it for my You Tube videos when I have a guest or my Mythic Writer or On The Town Common podcast.

I love how easy it was to set up and use. From setting things up on my end to inviting others on the call and holding the call, I did it all with almost no reading of directions. The drawing tools were fun and useful and really added to the experience of a business meeting. I also used it to make holiday calls to family and it was much better than using zoom.

I would like to see the ability to have more than 6 people in the meeting room and on camera. It did freeze up once, but that could have been Xfinity's fault, not sure. This would translate well to a webinar tool or training tool if it could handle even 100 users. I realize that was not the intent of program however, and the majority of the time, most business meetings usually feature less than 6 people, though I have been in meetings with over20 people before, so increasing the capacity should be a top priority. I understand you can get about 15 or so on this with audio only, but the video aspect was selling point for me. Also, it would be nice to see the storage capacity for each account level at least tripled, as recording video and saving meeting rooms is a feature that sets Vectera apart.

2 jaar geleden

Hi James, Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that you like the whiteboard feature in the meeting rooms! Bigger group meetings are definitely on our roadmap. Happy meetings :)

William C.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasantly surprised at how good this is. At first I thought it was just another scheduling platform, but Vectera has turned out to be so much more. And I'm not talking about features so much as details. Sure, you'll see similar features across other platforms, but the development team behind Vectera seems to listen to their users, and they have excellent customer support and release fantastic features that has won my loyalty as a customer.

- DEDICATED Room per visitor!!! This means your chat history, files, and whiteboards can persist through many meetings with the same person. Perfect for online consulting or client meetings. - Custom domain and design for online meeting rooms (custom landing page before user joins too!). This helps me look even more professional with a customized appearance and URL while meeting with clients. - P2P video connection - no 3rd party servers that my data flows through. - Works in browser - no need to download software - Clean and simple scheduling options for users. While I've used many other scheduling services, Vectera does it right by keeping it clean and simple - Team management - Easily record and download sessions - Shared whiteboard and co-browsing optoins - "Private Notes" option so users can jot down notes during the call that only they can see - "Presenter mode" so that only one person can control the screen (if needed) - Create "open" rooms where anybody can join, or keep the default "locked" option so users have to knock and be accepted before joining

- P2P data transfer means a limited number of people can join. If you consistently have meetings that involve 6 or more people at the same time, then Vectera might not be a good fit. But if you mostly do meetings with 1-5 people then you'll be fine - Vectera is still fairly new. Though I have to say they do a great job with the features and roadmap - adding just the right features without adding bloat (get's hard to do when everybody is requesting every feature under the sun - how do you decide what do build first?) They do a good job adding the right features at the right time, but it's pretty - I tried do Pair Program with a buddy using the co-browsing feature on HackerRank.com and the in-browser code editor didn't like us while co-browsing. It would randomly mess up the code in the window

Metai L.
Teacher in Nederland
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for teaching / consulting

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great for teaching and coaching. I've been using it since early development, and the devs are great at updating it and making it work better. Overall, it's very reliable, and other than a few hickups that are usually connectivity or CPU problems, it's not had any bugs. Students find it easy to use, and I find it easy to refer them with a simple link. No fuss, no downloads, and it does everything I can think of needing for most classes or sessions. Before using Vectera, I used other solutions to digitally teach classes, and tried hosting my own server, but none of them matched up with how simple it is to use Vectera. Definitely recommended over facebook or Skype for teaching, more reliable, less fuss, the student doesn't have to download anything, and doesn't need to link into your private profiles. Great for both.

1) It's easy to use. A single, simple link holds all the material for a session with a student or client, no one else is going to drop in, all your info is always there, and it's easy to navigate also for people who've never used it before. 2) The variability in function. This thing does everything. It's call quality is good, vid quality is good, it lets you regulate quality even, it lets you write, do math, draw, screen share, browser share, chat ... one of the best things is that I don't have to go to yet another program to do yet another task. Vectera just about does it all. 3) The white boards. It's fantastic, not just for teaching courses but also for consulting. It almost functions as its own text editor. I cannot teach without scribbling on something, and Vectera's whiteboards let me do just that, especially when used in combination with a pen. Lines, figures, functions, adding in text, using colors, it's all no problem, and the student / client can download the scribble after.

It runs a bit heavy, and so tends to pull a lot of CPU from my computer. For a simple convo it's good but for heavy use it pulls too much. It means people with slow computers or poor network have some trouble.

Kendrick C.
Tutor in Singapore
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Personal Experience with Vectera

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Skype + paint + Google Drive for lesson in the past. With the use of Vectera, my students and I simply open a browser and we can complete everything within the browser.

The ease of selecting the tools to use, while being able to customize the size of text and line thickness is very easy to use. Whiteboard can be fit an expanded page, or you can also add more pages, which can then be saved into one pdf without the use of pdf converter. Having the ease to key in math tools makes it even more wonderful to use! Liking the co-browse function which most virtual rooms only offer screenshare which limits the other parties' engagement in the virtual room. Able to record the virtual room and save in local drive for free. Some will require payment which discouraged me from using them.

Syncing of things keyed in can be slow, probably due to free trial when everyone is using it, thus causing a lag in syncing of things keyed and drawn. the lack of shapes to draw. will be useful if the formula tool can allow multiple line input as well. Chinese characters when typed in vectera looks perfect. But when downloaded and saved as pdf, the words stacked together. Worked fine when I was using it at the start. But nearing the end of free trial, this bug appeared and thus all of my worksheets are still in Vectera waiting to be downloaded. Still waiting for the bug to be fixed. Will be good to allow unsync of room so that we can split up and go to different whiteboards to do our task if necessary. Currently if I scroll up, my student will be 'forced' to scroll up as well. I cannot mark while they are doing the next question.

Nathan C.
CEO in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A definite video conferencing gamechanger!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am an executive business coach and Vectera has made a difference to my business. Any difficulty I have had with it was promptly resolved by the software's team. My clients love it and I see myself using it for a long time.

Its ease of use. I am not a "techy" and I find it extremely intuitive and appealing to use. I can set up a meeting in literally seconds. My clients have also expressed to me how easy the software is to use.The private meeting rooms with all of their tools are outstanding and you can seamlessly pick up on meetings on returning to them. The video and sound quality are exceptionally good. I had to contact customer support on a few occasions and every time I was blown away by their responsiveness and willingness to help.

At this time I will say that I have not been given the opportunity to dislike anything about Vectera. Whenever I had an issue it was promptly responded to. Their R&D team are mind readers and stay ahead of the curve by anticipating and resolving potential problems.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nathan, Thank you for this wonderful review! Ease of use, R&D and customer support are very important to us, so we are happy to read this in your review. You can contact us if you have any questions or requests. Happy meetings :)

Roger P.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quick and easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides ease of use and cost, they are very responsive with communication. I shy away from software that provides poor support as I don't have time in my busy day to track down solutions to issues or search Google for answers on a bulletin board. The Vectera team replies right away with any questions I have.

I do "on the fly" support meetings with my clients all day. I have used two other web collaboration services prior to Vectera. Neither of them directly served my needs as they were bloated with too many features, too difficult for my clients to get on the meetings and too expensive. I was looking for software that would be quick and easy to use both for myself and my clients. Vectera was just what I was looking for. Each client gets their own "meeting room" and I have my own custom domain with their address in it to share with them. The client simply bookmarks their custom address and they can join me very and easily.

The software is still in its "growing stages" and has a couple of quirks, none that cause me to give it a critical review. I live on Firefox all day and discovered that Vectera works best on Chrome. I believe they are working on making Firefox so it works as well as Chrome does.

Jonathon C.
Creative Director/Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Vectera - Powerful Meeting Capabilities for Small Virtual Group Meetings

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally, my experience has been very positive so far after using Vectera for several months. The video quality on the client end has been smooth and glitch-free. I've received no complaints or concerns from clients so far. My end goal was to find a dependable, low-cost virtual meeting service that I could connect with clients and hold small group meetings to discuss projects. So far that has worked out satisfactorily.

My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry. It was very easy to register and activate my account. I decided to try out the software via an App Sumo lifetime deal to keep my business costs down.

I wish the room sizes could hold just a few more people. They are generally best for up to 6 people. I also wish the video recording was more than 15 frames/per second for the lower tiers of service.

Jessie D.
Founder in België
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All-in-one tool for online meetings

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When it works it's great - when your or your guest's internet connection is slow you have to switch to Zoom or Teams to be able to have a decent conversation.

Vectera doesn't require any software beyond a recent Internet browser. This has the advantage that less savvy guests or guests that don't have privileges to install software can join your call seamlessly. I also like that you can share notes and graphics with your guests thanks to the built-in whiteboard. This enables for a more interactive session with guests. The integrated meeting scheduler integrates with your calendar and works great.

My experience with video/audio quality is a bit flaky. Most of the times quality was ok but at times the quality was below par. After we switched to Teams or Zoom the quality was ok - this makes me think that Zoom or Teams use video/audio connections that require less bandwidth and are less susceptible to slower internet connections.

Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Founder in VK
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great addition to my business

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As mentioned before I have been using Vectera for over a year now and have seen the product develop and improve in that time. It is a great team behind it, always helpful and willing to listen to ways of developing the product.

I have been using Vectera for over a year now, and found it great for video calls. It is browser based, so no more forcing people to download client software, it is stable and the picture quality is great. You can easily record calls, and the recording is available almost instantly, rather than having to wait for it to 'process...zzzz' before you can use it. The ability to have perpetual rooms to use with clients is great too, you can upload files, use whiteboards etc and they are there ready for the next call with them. No more playing 'hunt today's link' either, for regular calls you use the same link. Built in scheduling is another great feature, along with being able to take payments at the point of booking too. The support (when needed) has been great too, fast and helpful. Not that I have needed it often, but great to know it is there if you do!

None so far in general use. There are limited integrations which may be an issue for some, but for me it integrates with my CRM so not a big issue.

Juan david C.
Founder in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A perfect tool to One and One virtual meetings

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This is a great software that allows me to develop my agency and consultancy business.

I love I can share and join into a meeting really easy. To share a meeting you just need to send the link of the meeting and to join you just click on it, there is nothing to download. Furthermore, it is great my clients can book meetings easily, and those meetings are synchronized with my Google calendar.

Your meetings must be up to 6 people to get a good quality

vorig jaar

Hi Juan, Thank you very much for the great review! We're happy to hear that Vectera helps you to develop your agency. We're also working on bigger meetings and hoping to offer it later this year. I will keep you updated! Happy meetings :)

Hannah D.
Account Manager in België
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Great for long distance meetings with clients

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You don't lose any time by driving to clients.

User friendly and very easy to use with clients who live far away Clients can easily schedule meetings which autocreates meeting rooms. There are no downloads needed, everything is browser based. The meeting rooms are persistent, if I want to make another appointment with the same client, we just continue where we left last time.

Overview of the scheduled appointments in the dashboard, this would be very convenient.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Hannah, Thank you for your wonderful review! That's some great feedback! The overview of scheduled appointments in the dashboard is currently in development. It will be available very soon! Happy meetings!

Dutch D.
Dutch D.
CEO in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

FAST, EASY, SECURE Point-to-Point, FEATURE-RICH: Perfect!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We serve people with very different computer environments and skill levels. We need a client-to-client webmeeting and screensharing platform which allows for a simple link to be clicked and DONE/READY. Vectera offers this. FURTHER it establishes a unique point-to-point secure connection between the client and us, without routing anything via their own servers. It shows the connection signal strength, and delivers absolutely everything one would wish for in such private one-on-one meetings.

FAST -- Nobody needs to install anything. Just click and go. EASY -- We schedule a meeting (using Vectera, or otherwise), establish a single link, and are done. SECURE Point to Point -- In the 90s we used point-to-point meeting solutions, but then the whole industry moved to central-server approaches. Vectera offers secure endpoint to endpoint webmeetings. Where ZOOM can sneakpeak into anything taking place, Vectera meetings are behind closed doors. FEATURE-RICH -- All features you need. Perfect!

We see no cons. Sounds a bit odd, but it's true. Vectera's solutions meets all our one-on-one meeting needs.

Aaron O.
COO in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great video conference software!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product! We use it everyday and it has helped us to maintain great relationships with our clients.

Easiness to create and start a meeting room.

Interface it's a bit outdated and connection is not always good.

Ed F.
Ed F.
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Tool for Coaches

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their support is excellent. They actually read the reviews after a session. They are a sharp group.

I like it simple to implement. Send people a link and they have no frustrations downloading some other software and getting them to work. The client comes calm and ready instead of upset and anxious. I like the board to draw on.

I wished connections were more consistent but Im not sure they can do much about that. Overall the connection is consistently great. I would like a floating note taking feature.