Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TUIO

Ouderbetaalportaal. Factureer en neem betalingen aan van gezinnen met elektronische overschrijvingen en kaarten. Start vandaag nog je gratis account.

Meer informatie over TUIO

First, there's no monthly fee. This is a major bonus for schools with a conservative budget.

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

Beoordelingen van TUIO

Waar voor je geld

TUIO heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 192 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TUIO eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (192)

Dori
Dori
Copyeditor and Proofreader in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The TUIO interface is really clean and simple, which makes it really easy to navigate (a welcome change from the last payment system which, as I said previously, looked like it was built in 1998 and left that way). When I did run into questions, TUIO got back to me right away and took care of the concern for me immediately, and they were very personable and professional about it.

The time I spent looking around and then calling customer service could have been avoided with some simple explanatory text and (potentially) making some options available to users. I would have liked to have the option to choose either the payment plan that was set up for me, OR to pay the fee in one lump sum (note: when I spoke to TUIO about this, they processed the lump sum for me, but being able to do this without a call to customer service would have been nice). Additionally, both my credit card and my bank account are in the TUIO system, yet for this particular payment I was only offered the option of using my bank account. I normally use my credit card for everything in order to take advantage of its perks, so again, just a little explanatory text as to why I didn't have the choice would have been nice. No one likes being left with questions, especially when it comes to our money!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review Dori, great to hear how you enjoy using the system as a parent! You could contact us directly through the help beacon in your TUIO account anytime you need. The school may only be giving the option for bank account payment on the Tuition only, but if you ask them they may have accommodated you to use credit card (and of course we could have assisted from support). For other payments you should be able to use the credit card and take advantage of those convenience points. You should be able to change payment plan before confirming payment, next year I am sure the school will give that option to select it as parent.

Aghadir
Financial Administrator in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

TUIO Support is Amazing!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The support staff at TUIO is amazing, they are quick and very helpful.

The only 2 thing that I would like to see developed is to have a conversation to happen if a stop payment occurs before it happens. Sometimes the student is still enrolled in the program and they do a stop payment and that results in a charge. but if a conversation could occur before that would be better. The second thing that i would highly suggest to be improved is how withdrawals show up on parent's statements. since it is a series of numbers some people don't recognize what the payment is for.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the nice review Aghadir! I'll have support get in touch with you about changing the descriptor you have for payments that process.

laurie
Admin Assistant Float Teacher in VS

Fast response

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They have always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I may have had.

There customer service and response time is outstanding. I have always heard from them when I have a question that needs answering.

The forms feature is not the easiest to work with. Cannot format them how I would like.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Laurie. The form PDF formatting will be updated soon as a result of your prior feedback, so stay tuned for that!

Josh
Business Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great automatic payment processing

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our organization has been using Tuio for several years now, and everything has been great. No problems. Excellent customer service. Straightforward product. Everything works as it should.

Great for processing automatic monthly tuition payments. Simple setup. Affordable fee structure

No option for on demand pay option, no partial payment option.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Josh! As an admin you can process payment on demand for any invoice(s). Partial payments automation is in our development roadmap, slated for a future release.

Gikonyo
HR Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Power Of TUIO

5,0 2 maanden geleden

With TUIO, payment processing is easy and the software is easy to setup and use.

I haven't encountered issues yet with TUIO

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the awesome review Gikonyo!

Shareng
Accounting Administrator in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

We love TUIO!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Apart from the initial learning curve (it was my first time using this kind of program) it has been great. We had a manual spreadsheet system prior and TUIO has saved tons of time.

The website is quick, easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Our admissions coordinator would like to see more options for wait-listing incoming families.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review Shareng! We have more waitlist options like notes and classification/rating coming soon to add to the registrations tab.

Clara
Office Manager in VS

Clara's Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The customer support is amazing! They are always there when I need them. They make themselves avalable through email, quick chat, meetings, and phone calls!

Nothing! The navigation can be hard as a new user but is instantly made easy with all of the help guides provided to us from their experts.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the awesome review Clara!

Trista
Office Manager in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Would recommend, fairly easy to use, great customer service.

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very happy with TUIO and would recommend to others.

Quick set up with great customer service. All questions submitted to the support team are answered quickly.

Some parents have trouble using TUIO. The credit card fees are high however parents still like having that option and the automatic payments make things a lot easier.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Trista! You are welcome to direct parents to our support team at [email protected] if they need assistance with using TUIO.

Marisa
Co-Founder and Administrator in Canada

So Glad We Got TUIO!

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Initial challenges aside, we are so pleased with the integration of TUIO with our small school. Parents have found the platform easy enough to navigate and from the admin side, keeps everything clean and organized.

We love that the amount of paperwork we have to create has gone down! The online registration process and credit/debit payment options are welcome options to our parent community. As a small business, we were unable to offer debit/credit card options before without more expensive options.

The onboarding process could have been better (the initial training meeting). Having the TUIO team take you through a mock set up with examples would have helped with major frustration when trying to build my own forms/registration forms.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Marisa, Thank you for your review and feedback! I'm glad we were able to help you get the integration on track following the initial onboarding session. We'll definitely implement your feedback to provide better training to new clients for the forms set up.

Amy
Head of School in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Tuio Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is excellent, and the team has always been very helpful.

I like that Tuio helps us streamline our entire admission and enrollment process.

Tuio is expensive for us as a small private school.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review Amy!

Gordon
principal in Canada

Early Adopter

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was positive. Even though I feel like I have been moving into the software a little blind, so far, we have not encountered any issues.

So far the setup and implementation process has been straightforward forward and the TUIO support team has been excellent in helping us launch our re-enrollment for the school.

I would like to see more tutorials and videos about the software to give users an idea of its function as well as guides to help implementation. From a new user perspective, I often feel like I am trying out forms and programs blind and hoping they would work instead of being confident in the launch of a program. I wish there was a way to create a dummy trial of programs that will allow admins to run through all the steps just to experience what customer will see. If this option was available, I was not able to find it.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review Gordon. We have a dedicated support website and you can access the relevant articles you need directly within the app using the '?' help beacon in the bottom right corner. Please reach out to [email protected] as the dummy trial you mentioned is usually set up during the onboarding. If you missed that step we can give you the tutorial no problem. You'll have a test parent account that you can use to experience what they see. We also have a parent welcome video on YouTube. This first half of 2022, we are undertaking a project to revamp our support site with video content, so stay tuned!

John Marc
Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Tuio

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Tuio has worked great for collecting tuition payments for our learning centre. The yearly cost is reasonable and the fee charges are on par with other companies. We pass on credit card fees to our parents so the only fees that we are paying are for ACH transfers. Overall I have enjoyed using Tuio, as an administrator as well as a parent paying tuition.

Tuio is easy to use and their customer support is great! I really like having the option of ACH payments as well as credit card payments. It cuts down on the fees and allows people to pay directly from their bank account.

Sometimes finding the right option or setting is a little difficult.

vorig jaar

We really appreciate the detailed review John Marc.

Gina
Owner/Operator in VS

TUIO Changed My Life

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: TUIO has saved me countless hours on accounting and now I have more free time to hang out with the kiddos - which is what I love to do! I also love that TUIO doesn't cost me an arm and a leg - I am a small business and the cost of the software was a big factor for me. TUIO charges me $1.50 per invoice processed (this can be passed on to the person paying the invoice if you choose). TUIO charges my families $0 if they pay via checking account and standard credit card fees if they pay via credit card. After using TUIO for nearly a year, I feel this is an exceptional value. I highly recommend!!

TUIO has changed my life! I have a small after school child care business and I also offer summer camps. Previous to TUIO, I was emailing an invoice every month and families were submitting payment via Venmo. I was spending many hours a month on invoicing and was tracking everything manually for end of year reporting. I recently expanded my child care business and I needed a simple way to set up monthly invoicing with an auto pay option for my enrolled families. TUIO has been the perfect solution. The software is easy to use, offers intuitive enrollment set up and there are many reports that you can pull for more detailed data analysis. With TUIO, I enroll a family one time in my program and set up their payment plan for the year. The system sends an email to the parent to set up their payment information that authorizes all invoices for the year. Every month when the payment is processed, it is automatically deposited into my business account and the parents receive an email receipt. TUIO is so easy to use for this purpose. I can't say enough good things about it!

TUIO is an accounting system for childcare services. It doesn't have all the extra bells and whistles of check in/out, messaging services and in depth student profiles that some software has. I didn't want or need those extra features for an after school program -- TUIO does exactly what I was looking for. Setting up new "Program" can be tricky. I have only done it twice - once for the school year enrollment and once for summer camp enrollment. Since I don't do it often, I set up a video chat with TUIO customer service and they have helped me both times. TUIO customer service is AMAZING by the way. They are responsive and available.

vorig jaar

We truly appreciate the thoughtful, in-depth review Gina.

Bailey
Master Guide in VS

TUIO Software for K-12 Schools

Opmerkingen: See above.

Managing payments in a K-12 school environment can be a complex task, requiring meticulous attention to detail and efficient record-keeping. TUIO software emerges as an invaluable tool for simplifying payment processing, offering numerous advantages that enhance the overall experience for schools, parents, and students. The program offers seamless online payments, customizable payment options and automated reminders and notifications.

While TUIO software offers numerous advantages for payment processing in K-12 schools, there are some potential drawbacks. One of the notable disadvantages of TUIO software is the lack of extensive reporting options. While the software provides basic reporting features, such as transaction history and payment status, it may not offer the depth and customization required by some K-12 schools. Advanced reporting capabilities, including detailed financial analysis, reconciliation reports, and customizable report templates, may be lacking in TUIO. This limitation can hinder schools that require in-depth financial reporting to meet their specific accounting and auditing needs.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the review Bailey, always a pleasure supporting your account. We have several components planned for enhanced financial reporting, and even improvements to the basic reports to make accounting easier. So stay tuned!

Alexandra
Educational Services Manager in VS

Review from Alex Scherb

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The customer service is amazing! [sensitive content hidden] is always the person who helps me and he does a great job. He is very helpful, accessible, and quick to get back to me. Any problems I have with the administrator interface (or just things I find non-intuitive) aren't a big deal because the customer service is so good. I also really like how the program is online and accessible from anywhere. It is visually appealing and doesn't take as long to load as Rediker.Another benefit of the good customer service is that any needs or problems the families have, I am able to solve quickly for them.

The customer service and the option for families to pay with ACH.

The interface is a little confusing for parents. Many times this year we have parents accidentally register multiple copies of the same children because many parents start but don't finish enrolling and it isn't obvious to them how to pick up where they left off. Going through the registration step and having to fill out that form multiple times is frustrating to parents. There's a lot of confusion around the "New Student" and "Existing Student" options.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the detailed review Alex. Parents can keep the form open and finish it later, and you can delete the duplicate registrations when it's needed. We will likely have a way for parents to re-enter the form in an upcoming release. The potential confusion around "New Student" and "Existing Student" is solved now, as we made some changes to the form interface already. Like any software there is a bit of a learning curve but I'm sure your parents will get the hang of it, the learning curve is not steep by any means!

Natalia
Principal in Canada

Par Excellence I Chose TUIO

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It’s absolutely a privilege.

TUIO is a paramount tuition management system which allows me to centralize all enrollment, wait list, billing and payments. It provides in real time a precise picture of what is going on in my business - financially. I am able to communicate well with clients and they love making their payments monthly on TUIO. It’s an integral part of my school now.

The only criticism about TUIO is the fee that our clients pay when using their credit card. Many who have have switched to an alternative method of payment.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the great review Natalia! If parents prefer to pay by bank account, they have no fees. Credit cards incur fees for processing from the card issuing banks and you are passing them on to the parents, which is an option of course.

Molly
director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

I love TUIO for our school.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Nauman
Accountant in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overall experience is good but some improvemts are needed

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall is good. It is a time-saving but needs some improvements.

I like Ease of use and availability of data.

TUIO charges which make things difficult to reconcile accounts (revenue & receivables)

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Nauman. Regarding the charges, the reports on TUIO are customizable based on the selected filters, so it should be possible to reconcile the accounts accordingly without difficulty. Stay tuned for our next release update which will be coming shortly. You will be able to create custom templates for more convenient reporting, and there will also be a component for GL account mapping of revenue and expense items, which will help you with efficiency of reconciliation.

Helen
Financial Administrator in Canada

Usage of Tuio payment portal

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Mary
Business Operations Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Highly Recommend

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The experience has been excellent and exceeded my expectations.

The customer service is outstanding. My bookkeeper and I are extremely helped by the ability to run any report that we would like to. For the most part, it is a very intuitive system to use. The transaction fees are reasonable. The ability to use both a registration and an enrollment is helpful to our audience.

The only thing I would change is adding the ability to create a group, say the "1st grade" group of 14 students, so I can select that group and send an invoice to all 14 at the same time, instead of having to enter their names individually.

vorig jaar

Hi Mary, you can use programs and filter enrollments to accomplish what you are looking to do. Please reach out to [email protected] if you would like us to walk you through it. I will add your feedback to our development plan document. Thanks for the review!

Sara
Administration in Canada

Satisfactory

4,0 9 maanden geleden

That we do not need to 'collect' money, your platform does that for us

That when payments don't go through or aren't approved there isn't a way to ensure we receive those monies

9 maanden geleden

Hi Sara, thanks for the review. With regards to failed payments or payments that need to be auto approved, feel free to contact [email protected] to get involved or to help reach out to parents. We have features you can use as admin to initiate the payment and approve invoice-I'll have support contact you soon.

Laura
Admin Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

The TUIO support team is superb!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

3 jaar geleden

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Christine
Office Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Yanli
Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Good product

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Donna
Administrative Assistant in VS

Helpful and efficient

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Getting TUIO set up seemed to take a bit longer than figured, but the set-up team was very helpful, efficient, and available in every step of the process. The same can be said about their customer service, they are also very good, helpful, and commendable. There is always a quick response to any question or issue. The main reason we signed up with TUIO was to help with invoicing and payment processing, and TUIO has helped a lot with this.

TUIO has helped with invoicing and keeping track of payments, and payment processing. This was the main reason we signed up with TUIO, although we realize there are several other features that are available. The customer service is very commendable! We always receive quick responses to emails and chat.

Setting up programs and registrations in order to create invoices seems a bit confusing. But with that, the customer service is always helpful! Having to do everything online is a small drawback. Some parents have also expressed their desire for a phone app, instead of having to go to a website.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the amazing review Donna! The parents can go right to our app website from their phone or any other device with a browser and internet access enabled.