Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over airfocus

Gebruik airfocus om prioriteiten te stellen voor je projecten en creëer effectievere routekaarten. airfocus integreert met Jira, Trello en Asana.

Meer informatie over airfocus

74 reviews worden weergegeven

Cameron C.
Project Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers

"Airfocus Review"

Opmerkingen: Airfocus is helping our team organize our project activities into Sprints in the Kanban board as well as giving us a high-level overview in the Gantt Roadmap. The Priority Chart is a cool feature which is allowing us to evaluate projects based on voting/ranking. Overall our experience with Airfocus was been very positive.

Pluspunten: The first thing my team and I liked most about this software is that it covers all the bases for project management: Gantt roadmap, Kanban board and the Priority Chart. The second thing we liked most was how easy it was to use and how it effortlessly integrated into Trello. The customization was the icing on the cake; it allows you to create custom weights for your items and then graphs those items in the Priority Chart which gives a nice high-level overview of your activities in terms of priority. My team was very impressed with this functionality. Finally, the customer service has been outstanding. Representative, their head of marketing & sales has promptly responded to every question and even took a call on short notice to help us address a couple of hiccups which their dev team quickly resolved.

Minpunten: At the moment Airfocus does not have a dependency feature, which would be great for the Gantt roadmap. Having a visual dependency link between items would make Airfocus and one-stop-shop for all things project management. However, representative has told me that this functionality should be available very soon. One other potential con is, depending on the size of your business, the cost of the editor license. It´s not cheap but for the scale and duration of my team´s projects, it certainly has been worth it so far.

Yoann D.
UI Designer
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/6/2020

"Such a complete product"

Pluspunten: The design is really user-friendly. Even if there are lots of features and information, we can easily find what we're looking for. I also really appreciated the chart view (which is my preferred feature) and the priority poker.

Minpunten: I cannot manage to find a notification system, as we have the ability to comment and interact with people. Moreover, it would be great to have more dependencies options between tasks. Currently we just have the choice between "This item blocks..." and "This item is blocked by...". Could be cool to have dependencies like "Duplicates...", "Caused by...", "Fixes..." etc. Finally, I think that the scoring set-up is a little bit complex, because too complete. According to me, there are too many options. And the ability to set up the importance and weight of every notation would only be a powerful point if properly configured (which can be complicated at a first glance).

Mike M.
Product Owner
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/6/2020

"Easy to Use but Missed Some Simple Features"

Opmerkingen: Overall while sometimes frustrating the tool meets the simple needs for what I require.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and customize to tell the appropriate story

Minpunten: There are some simple misses, what seems like very simple feature development and items that should be considered as part of an MVP (minimally viable product) should have been deployed by now.

Mike K.
Co-Founder & Creative Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/6/2020

"A great help for prioritizing your development roadmap"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been a fairly good one. Our team was pretty excited to see the voting feature and the chart view. We thought it was helpful. Like I mentioned above, I believe it took me a little too much digging to figure out what to do after signing up.

Pluspunten: The items and chart sections are my most frequently visited sections. I use the items view to see the prioritized list of projects and their scores and the chart view has been helpful to visualize and highlight the quick win projects. Your integration with Asana (and other project management platforms) is brilliant. It helped us get our data in quickly which helps our adoption rate of your product, and it helps us be efficient because we don't have to update information in multiple spots

Minpunten: I think educating your customers could be improved. You may have a lot of helpful content, but it wasn't at the forefront of my onboarding experience. For our business we use ActiveCampaign for our email automations and we setup an "onboarding sequence" that gives our users a nugget of help each day for the first 7 days (during their trial) to educate them on how to setup their websites with us. Those emails have a video tutorial for each feature which seems to really help. We've learned that the more information the user inputs into our system, the more likely they are to continue using it, which reduces our churn greatly. It seems you have a great product but I would really like to understand it more so I get the value out of it.

Rishi C.
Head of Digital
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

"Fantastic, simple and clear tool to see the wood from the tree's in our complex roadmaps"

Pluspunten: On boarding of an existing list of items is very easy, the custom tags allow you to group features/items so that when deciding on next set of improvements and functions, you can achieve economies of scale. The swim lane style structure really helps us visualise where we are, what we have prioritised, and what we have completed allowing easy to create presentations for stakeholders when communicating roadmaps and progress.

Minpunten: I'm not sure the feature voting function is something we will use, and it would be great to have a MoSCoW feature. The user roles and permissions also need evolving, change history would be extremely handy and a function to allow you to create unique ticket ID's would be fantastic, but these are improvements more then dislikes.

• Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020
Brian M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers

"Get started quickly!"

Opmerkingen: Positive. Our biggest pain point is communicating vision, roadmap, and product releases. Airfocus allows us to do this at a strategic-level while tapping into our team-level kanban boards, where attention meets intention. The product is intuitive and augmented by inline customer support. You really feel there is a dedicated team behind you, and the post-sales support call furthers this sentiment.

Pluspunten: The Timeline and Scoring features make prioritization, which most companies/teams can struggle with, easy to do. It's also nice to have bi-direction sync to everyday third-party products (trello/jira).

Minpunten: I'd like to see the pricing model change to allow for unlimited contributors. The value of this product is inclusion. That said, I'm looking forward to the public portal feature (Q3).

Serge R.
Innovation & Plattformen
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/9/2019

"Fresh breeze for prioritization"

Opmerkingen: Using air.focus mainly for keeping users and stakeholders in touch with our Software development process. Its chart view and timeline are easy to read and interpretate. Screenshots from air.focus can be used for quaterly presentations in Front of the stakeholders on the management level.

Pluspunten: can be used as a power-up for Trello,
good seamless integration with Trello,
synchronization works well between the two,
motivates users of our software products to contribute and clarify their requests for features,
high learning curve for editors (Team internal) and contributers (external),
clear message with regard to the commitment point (which features will be implemented by the Team)

Minpunten: adding a criteria leads to losing scoring for all items,
value axis of a criteria cannot be scaled after its definition

Rob H.
Sr. Director, Product Management
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

"Roadmaps Reimagined "

Opmerkingen: I loved how quickly they responded to my set-up (team-related questions) issues. They have well-deserved confidence in their product and they were happy to let me share the product (for a limited amount of time) with other co-workers to get company buy-in for the purchase.

Pluspunten: A the kids say, It is intuitive asf. It required almost little to no time to familiarize myself with the feature set and how to make use of them which is rare in a new piece of software.

Minpunten: Well I understand the reasons why, it is not all that easy to share/collaborate with teams outside of your product group.

Senior Product Designer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/6/2020

"Airfocus brought much-needed objectivity in how we prioritize our projects"

Pluspunten: Airfocus is magic, because it allowed my growth team to not work on the latest, shiniest idea. It allowed me to get my team to think more objectively about what projects will actually make the most impact.

Minpunten: I think onboarding could be a lot easier so I don't have to spend much time walking folks through how to use it.

Robert W.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1/7/2020

"Quick to setup, however needs additional functionality"

Opmerkingen: Very positive, however I am interested in what kind of customisations that can be done for our organizations needs

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup the roadmapping tool, and in particular, I like the ability to create dependencies with the drag and drop functionality

Minpunten: I wish that you could manually enter in the dates for items on the timeline, it can be difficult and time consuming to have to next arrow to many years down the line

Jennifer W.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/10/2019

"airfocus review"

Opmerkingen: I think rep was very helpful, which made the whole trial experience much nicer for us.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use, which makes it great for when you need to onboard new team members - the other tools were too complicated to use for what we needed at the moment
The Board view is exactly what we needed for our roadmap
The timeline feature is also very useful for our Hardware teams
Aesthetics was also a very big reason why we decided to use this tool
I also like that we can customize the value indicators

Minpunten: The one major thing I noticed, is that it's hard to close / archive a full month (column) in the Board view. You are only allowed to delete it, and then you have to archive all the cards. I think there are some key features missing:
* I wish we could see links for all the previous share views set up, not just the API key, this doesn't help
* I wish we could edit the settings we had for all previous share views
* I wish we could link workspaces so that I could make smaller workspaces but still see an overview of all workspaces
* I wish there was a way to save the custom colors and assign color to JIRA integrations so that I don't have to re-color everything everytime I have new items coming in

van airfocus op 9/10/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for your helpful feedback. I created feature requests from your feedback and hope to get most of it done soonish. All points make complete sense. Please find them on our public roadmap: http://bit.ly/airfocus-roadmap.

Please also get in touch via chat, whenever you have questions or feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 7/10/2019
Irma H.
IT Project Manager and Product Manger
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/9/2019

"Great tool for product managers"

Opmerkingen: In general I am satisfied with it. Looking forward to seeing more improvements from the team.

Pluspunten: I like that it gives option to create customized boards, ability to create customized tags for each board and also to create different ratings on each card per user value, financial benefit and also time for delivery. This helps me a lot when it comes to creating a priorities for next features to be delivered. I very much so like and use the preview of items that represent small wins and those that are to be dropped for now.

Minpunten: I did not like that I experienced kind of distability. Occasionally it is not working or it stops work and I am changing browsers to make it work.

• Beoordeeld op 8/9/2019
Simon A.
SVP Engineering
Nutsbedrijven, 13-50 werknemers

"New User"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied and I will be taking on an editor subscription in order to keep using this product.

Pluspunten: The software attachs well with Trello and gives the needed outputs that Trello does not provide alone, turning one data input into many useful visuals for use in managing tasks and projects while briefing at many levels.

Minpunten: Takes a while to get to grips with set ups for functionality, not as intuitive as I would like but then as I learn to adapt in my inputs this will be less of an issue.

Joel T.
Business Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6/10/2019

"Not expensive and sleek"

Pluspunten: - Has jira integration!
- Has the bubble charts for drivers (rating system)
- not expensive

Minpunten: - doesn't have open voting for team/customers.

• Beoordeeld op 6/10/2019
Bruno M.
Head of Product
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

"Only use the timline"

Pluspunten: The timeline view. It is easy and quick to update and share with stakeholders. We don't use any other functionality of Airfocus.

Minpunten: Pricing, currently we share a single user with all product owners.

Sigrid B.
Product Owner
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19/5/2020

"Ready-set-go!"

Opmerkingen: it's really "ready-set-go" and with learning the possibilities you can give more input and receive more output
you can start small and build it up
very intuitive

Pluspunten: Easy to define features and link them to teams and epics
Able to define the values and put a score on it. Even able to change them later on without much effort.
Visualisation of the features on the chart gives you a great overview and information
Timeline is easy to manage without to much needed information

Minpunten: still need to find cons.
Sometimes you have to finetune or rethink some things, but it's not that you have to start from scratch.

• Beoordeeld op 19/5/2020
Kenneth B.
Computergames, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30/6/2020

"1 month in review"

Opmerkingen: Pretty happy, AirFocus helped us reduce the time we have to invest in planning and grooming our roadmap. We're still deploying workspaces for Marketing and IT Operations, so will challenge the overall experience we had in creating the workspace for Product.

Pluspunten: How easy it was to integrate to Jira and Trello and other existing tools.
The priority poker feature to simplify scoring and prioritization.
And the timeline management section.

Minpunten: Can't have an item with two integrations (i.e. a Jira ticket and a Trello card)
JQL queries don't work exactly as JIRA's.
Most templates change in the values used for scoring, but not in suggesting structures or organizations.
Can't filter or search by colors.

• Beoordeeld op 30/6/2020
Mariana M.
Marketing Intern
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13/12/2018

"Amazing and beautiful project management and roadmapping tool"

Opmerkingen: We do our complete marketing planning with airfocus. It's very easy and time efficient.

Pluspunten: I really love the visualized priority charts. Haven't seen something like this before. airfocus is easy to use and makes our planning simple.

Minpunten: I have nothing bad to say. It could be a bit less time consuming to copy manually added items to another workspace. But I guess that is an edge case.

• Beoordeeld op 13/12/2018
Kultida yee T.
Founding Member/ Digital Strategist
Internet
  • Beoordeeld op 20/7/2018

"Awesome tool for marketing planning"

Pluspunten: airfocus is by far one of the most sophisticated prioritization solutions I've tried that is still easy to use. I also really like that you can share and discuss the projects with a remote team.

Minpunten: It'd be nice to have an undo button. So far I've not felt the need to use it, but I think it can be a useful feature to have.

• Beoordeeld op 20/7/2018
Brendan H.
VP Engineering & Digital Product
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

"Necessary for all modern product teams"

Pluspunten: As the person who runs product and engineering at our organization, there are requests coming in from every department for features, updates, and new products/pages. Being able to build a prioritization framework that the entire org is bought into that I can share with everyone has been invaluable. The entire team can now see our roadmap and why we're working on certain things. We built a google form to ingest requests, which creates an asana and airfocus task. We then enter their scores for impact, and our scores for effort and other teams can clearly see where their projects fall on the prioritization list. It's made conversations about bandwidth so much easier and made our teams work more transparent.

Minpunten: Currently, there is no way to have multiple frameworks inside a single project. It's also a bit expensive on a per-user basis.

van airfocus op 18/4/2019

Thanks for the inspiring feedback. Love the Form/Asana/airfocus workflow.

We're soon gonna launch master roadmaps. This will hopefully help you.

• Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019
Chief Product Officer
Nutsbedrijven, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/4/2019

"Product Roadmapping with AirFocus"

Opmerkingen: Overall we have really taken to AirFocus as a company and are using it across our organization's functions. The ease of use, nice UI, and ability to rank features is what makes it most impactful for us.

Pluspunten: I like how this software is simple to use for Product Roadmapping - my main use case as Chief Product Officer. One feature that really stands out for me with AirFocus is the ability to define a weighting scale and weight your features. The view that shows you most important to least important features is very helpful in making decisions on what to prioritize on your roadmap.

Minpunten: I'd like to see more fine grained user controls (along with more user tracking of who makes what changes on the roadmap). There have been a few instances where other users changed my roadmap (we also use it for business/tech roadmapping) and it wasn't easy to tell what was changed.

van airfocus op 16/4/2019

Thanks for the inspiring and helpful review. We're already working on a granular item history/change log. 100% understood that this is needed. All the best.

Christoph B.
Product manager
  • Beoordeeld op 22/3/2018

"Great tool for prioritizing projects, ideas and product features. A must have for decision-makers!"

Pluspunten: Easy set up, you're good to go within minutes. Also love the Jira and Trello sync!
Very helpful is the set of provided templates to get started.
Visualization alternatives (chart, board and timeline view) are great.
Great overall user experience and easy to use.

Minpunten: I don't totally agree with the differentiation between user groups in terms of features: why shouldn't a single user need Jira and Trello integration?

• Beoordeeld op 22/3/2018
Jason D.
Director of Engineering
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/4/2019

"Great roadmap planning tool"

Opmerkingen: Good product and quick responses on support questions. Very happy with the product.

Pluspunten: The Trello integration and timeline features are most useful to me.

Minpunten: The board portion isn't something we use much, since we have Trello.

Florian M.
Head of Ecommerce
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9/9/2019

"Good and easy Tool for Product Prioritization"

Pluspunten: * the good UI, easy to understand and use
* the possibility to configure the and weight the different parameters that are relevant for prioritization

Minpunten: * features like the chart tool are not configurable
* minor UI bugs, especially on smaller screensizes (not scrolling possible, relevant information not in viewport)

• Beoordeeld op 9/9/2019
John L.
Senior Technical Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers

"Simple but effective"

Pluspunten: Was easy to setup and build a road map of existing products the team is working on

Minpunten: Missing a few features we would like such as adding tasks to the road map items and creating dependencies