Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

BoldTrail Back Office reviews

Over BoldTrail Back Office

Niet beschikbaar

First of all the customer service is one of best you can find. My messages are responded most times less than a minute after sending them.

Dislikes are loosing uploaded files when you unassign something in order to keep the file together and not require multiple emails asking for multiple signatures.

Beoordelingen van BoldTrail Back Office

Waar voor je geld

BoldTrail Back Office heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 825 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BoldTrail Back Office eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (825)

Rhondelle
Rhondelle
Realtor in VS

Real Estate Transactions with Confidence

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe Brokermint is an easy program to learn and keep track of real estate transactions. I would recommend it to other brokerages.

Being a User and not an administrator, I have the benefit of having everything set up so I may go in a do any type of transaction with a pop-up list of everything that needs to be done. I thank Brokermint for giving the administrator the ability to do so. It has made doing transactions of any type easy and understandable. I am able to keep all my documents loaded and backed up on Brokermint and retrieve them at any time. Although, we are taught to back up our documents in our own files. I just like the ease of the program the best.

I don't like being able to correct mistakes I make without having to contact an administrator.

2 maanden geleden

Rhondelle, thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear that Brokermint has made real estate transactions easy and understandable for you. We appreciate your feedback on correcting mistakes and will consider ways to improve this process. Best, Mary Caroline

Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

Scott
Director of Operations in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Large KW team user, not a brokerage

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brokermint has served our team well as we have adapted it to our needs but there is still room for improvement on the real estate team side in terms of features. It is very clear this tool is used for Brokerages but there is a large overlap of need between small brokerages and large teams. I think it would help if Brokermint could identify this and help support the needed features of a sales team.
Lastly, the Brokermint support team has been friendly and helpful but somewhat frustrating when most of the calls into them result in them telling us the feature we are asking about is not created or possible and we should simply request the development team to create it through their online community. We have done this and requests have gone unanswered or addressed for years.

We really like the checklist feature and the ability to copy and modify them easily. The ability to see everyone's checklist task through the calendar tab is crucial and much appreciated.

We dislike the ability to create different transaction types. Brokermint currently restricts use to only two, listing or pending. It would be incredibly helpful if we had a few more categories or the ability to create our own such as a "buyer" with no property address assigned. This would allow for checklists to be assigned to the contact and documents to be saved in the system. It would also allow for our sales funnel to show an accurate representation of our business rather just listings and pending buyer/listings. The second large item we would like to see changed is the integration with Boomtown. Currently, it is only a one-way data feed, a transaction is recorded in Boomtown and then sent to Brokermint. We currently don't use this because it is backward to our workflow. We instead utilize Brokermint for all of our transaction management and simply Boomtown to keep a record of our clients. The ideal data flow would be once a transaction is entered in BrokerMint and either a listing or pending transaction, Boomtown then records it on the client's page as well. Additionally, if we could pull contact information through Boomtown into Brokermint that would save quite a bit of time.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Serena
Managing Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Makes life easier for managers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the support, and I love the look and ease on the management side. I do wish that it was more user friendly for the agents.

I love that the system works almost like a transaction coordinator, when I lean into all the features. It helps me manage the whole business from transactions, agents and commissions/fees

Some of the features are so subtle that agents tend to miss things. I wish that the document review had a back button.

2 maanden geleden

Hey Serena! Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad Brokermint helps you manage your business effectively and appreciate your kind words about our support. We value your input on making features more user-friendly for agents and will consider this for future improvements. Best, Mary Caroline

BARRY
Principal Broker/Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional . . .

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

Haylee
Office Manager in VS

Brokermint Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a wonderful overall experience

I love how user friendly Brokermint is. After months of trying different sites I am glad I found this one. Easy to use, looks fresh vs some of the other archaic sites that I tried.

I wish I could show each agent how much they have paid towards their cap but not the total amount they have paid into the office. I don't want the number to show the fees and office leads. Agents just want to know how much they have paid towards cap.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear you find Brokermint user-friendly and refreshing. We appreciate your feedback on cap reporting and will consider it for future updates. We're glad you’ve had a wonderful experience with us. Best, Mary Caroline

Robert
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Free trial

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

Fantastic Transaction Management Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are using Brokermint to build our back office processes around. So right now it is making our lives easier by outlining and streamlining our processes.

I love the way it tracks transactions and I can set up multiple commission levels, as well as add in corporate fees, etc. The transaction checklists also make life easier for the office admin to stay on top of coordinating everything.

I can't think of anything right off that it is missing. As we move forward with it, I am sure we will find things that might be needed, but right now we are building our team back office functions around it.

Chelsea
Office Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Newbie but so far so good

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Kevin
Kevin
CEO + Managing Broker in VS

Clunky User Interface with a Tremendous Learning Curve

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is open to feedback as long as it is positive. If you appear less than 100% positive in the support forums or share your frustrations in a constructive manner, the admins will disable your ability to post or comment on threads. This demonstrates a company with a dysfunctional culture and one that does not align with the values of our organization. If they would listen to the constructive feedback, BrokerMint could truly be something special (I truly believe that). Unfortunately, they are slow to respond to simple things and their actions are alienating customers.

It has the potential to be an amazing platform as it has all the right elements.

While it has all the right elements, the user interface is clunky, not intuitive and the result is a tremendous learning curve even for the most tech-savvy real estate professional. A great example of their unusual UI is that all transactions have to either be "pending" or a "listing." If you are preparing an offer to submit to a listing agent, it has to go into the system as a "pending" file, even though it is not. This skews your analytics since you will show a closed/lost rate that is artificially inflated. But wait, there is more. Need to prepare a referral agreement!? Yup, you guessed it -- pending transaction! That is just one of the issues I have with BrokerMint that has lead me to pull the plug at the end of our first contract.

Maria
Office Admin. in VS

Review of Brokermint

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Lenda
Broker in VS

Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

DOUGLAS
CFO in VS

BM review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

120+ Agent Company

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Maria
Office Administrator in VS

Brokermint Review II

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Kristi
Transaction coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

changes to Brokermint

4,0 3 maanden geleden

There is a little more ease with the DocuSign being added.

I don't like that all transactions are listings- there are buyers and sellers - and there is not a way to have it say buyer. All transactions are qualified as listings which makes no sense.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback Kristi! We’re glad you find the DocuSign integration useful. We appreciate your input on transaction labeling and will consider this for future improvements. Best, Mary Caroline

Nyle
Principal Broker in VS

Small independent office review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. use it daily for out office of 25 agents. I am the main user - our agents only use it for accounting and goal tracking.

Transaction management / accounting. We do not use the documents or electronic signatures.

Sometimes the data input can feel repetitive - should have different fields for BROKERAGES and USERS

2 maanden geleden

Nyle, thank you so much for your feedback! We’re pleased to hear that Brokermint serves your office well for transaction management and accounting. We value your feedback on data input and will consider your suggestion for future improvements. We’re glad to support you and your team in achieving your goals efficiently. Best, Mary Caroline

Charles
Owner/Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Does some things great but needs upgrades

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works. The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs. I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it. I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good. Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well. Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use. Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.

Sarah
Real Estate Agent in VS

I love Brokermint!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love this software because it is easy to use and really great for tracking. I love that it has a pipeline feature and it is very user friendly! I enjoy how easy it is to track my commissions, manage my transactions, and also have the tracking feature in order to use for the future. Another great thing about it is the integrations with different websites I use daily.

I think the only thing I don't like about the software is that I don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. I am learning about it more and more and getting to know the software and I think it has much more to offer than what I am utilizing.

Bob
Broker/Owner in VS

Well Thought Out Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Go live process was slow and fragmeneted. Customer support is off shored somewhere in Russia or Ukraine and there is no ability to call anyone.

Add custom fields, dynamic checklists, UI, pipeline view

No ability to share disclosure packages with a link and no form automation. Skyslope has both of these features. Also no mobile app.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Bob, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Shelley
Real Estate Consultant in Canada

Brokermint review

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support is typically quick, very friendly and informative ....however it's not really suited for the most important things I need which is client confidentiality.

That it's easy to use and I like the esign very much.

I do not like that only one name can be put on a transaction - meaning if I have a Real Estate deal that is in my office, the deal cannot be made so that each of us (myself and another agent) has our own file for this property. There is only one file (Transaction) so only one person (agent) can see the file, otherwise, if you let 2 agents see this file it goes against confidentiality in my Association because all of the documents are there. In my office I'm not allowed to see other agents files and vice versa. Also, the contact list/form is not permitted from as it's not private... when you select "only me" for a contact it still goes in the main contact list which is not want I want. It's not permitted as the contact list is visible by everyone as far as I can see. When I type in a contact and go to the main contact list it's on there even though I've selected "only me" . Also, most times when I put an email address in to send a document to be signed it forces me to fill in the contact form (name and email address) before it will accept an email address for me to send it for an signature.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Shelly Thanks for the feedback. Your Account Rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Designated Broker Owner in VS

Brokermint Product Review 2024

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good overall satisfaction and good technical support early on.

Easy to use for file and document management.

Cost when there were 18-19 brokers using it. Now we just have 8 of us and we anticipate losing more brokers soon.

2 maanden geleden

David, we’re pleased to hear that you find Brokermint easy to use for file and document management. Thank you for your input on cost considerations and will take this into account for future evaluations. We’re committed to providing excellent technical support and ensuring your overall satisfaction. Best, Mary Caroline

Tammy
Escrow Officer in VS

Using Brokermint for Title Insurance

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Brokermint is easy to learn and navigate.

I use Brokermint as a research tool to confirm information with my real estate agents. It is easy to access and navigate.

I really don't DISlike anything about Brokermint. It is a valuable tool for my job.

2 maanden geleden

Tammy, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We’re delighted to hear that Brokermint serves as a valuable research tool for you and that you find it easy to navigate. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to support you in your work. Best, Mary Caroline

Manuel
Financials in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Has lots of kinks and short comings but has a hidden potential

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is okay we had times where they are very helpful and times when they aren't.
However, they can only do so much on their end.

User interface is very easy to learn and use Great for real estate brokerages with solo agents or people who do not belong to a team

Needs a lot of improvements regarding who gets credit for the sale on a team environment.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Gaerlan, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep will be sending you a link for training /feedback options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Jessica
REALTOR and Office Admin in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Efficient & Easy to Use!!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Brokermint is very easy to use. I love that its a one-stop shop; e-sign, file storage, commissions, accounting, etc. There is also a Brokermint Support Facebook Group!

I honestly don't think I have found anything I don't like yet.

2 maanden geleden

Here’s a concise response for the review: Thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear you find Brokermint easy to use and appreciate its comprehensive features. We're glad you’re enjoying the support from our Facebook group as well. Best, Mary Caroline