Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over NinjaOne

NinjaOne is een eenvoudige alles-in-één-oplossing voor IT-servicebeheer en monitoring op afstand die IT-professionals graag gebruiken.

Meer informatie over NinjaOne

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management.

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

Beoordelingen van NinjaOne

Waar voor je geld

NinjaOne heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 211 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je NinjaOne eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (211)

Gil
Gil
CTO in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Best-in-class RMM for internal IT Departments

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall NinjaOne has allowed us, via automation, to turn our internal IT Department with very limited staff into an army. IT now has an insight into all assets, networks, and activities allowing us to become extremely proactive. Integrated ticketing and Documentation modules allow us to utilize NinjaOne as a nearly one-stop hub for all things IT (we still utilize a separate Remote Access vendor for enhanced features only they offer).

After reviewing a host of RMM vendors we decided on NinjaOne for affordability, features, integrations, and support. What we like most is the feature set that revolves around automation. The dashboards, alerting and other features are intuitive and extremely effective. We now utilize the Ticketing module along with Documentation which alleviated two third-party vendors for us.

Not much to report here. There are the occasional service disruptions to regional instances (ex. US, CA, EU, etc.) however we have not suffered any lengthy outages (typical growing pains).

Overwogen alternatieven: Datto RMM en N-central

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: We chose NinjaOne over the competition due to its reliability, customization, affordability, integrations, and premier-level rapid support.

Eliot
Technical Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

A solid, simple, modern RMM solution

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's simple and doesn't represent a huge investment of time, which when you have a lot on your plate is optimal.

We recently migrated to NinjaRMM and I'm really impressed how simple and straightforward it is to set up. It also has a really clean, modern UI which is a big plus compared to some of the more legacy players in the market. Another big plus is that it supports disabling/hiding a lot of features that you don't want to use, which makes it easier to do a phased rollout/implementation. Lastly Ninja's onboarding services were good and their techs were helpful!

Since it is a newer player on the scene, there's a lot of rapid development going on, so some things you'd expect from a more established product might be not-exactly-how-you'd-expect-it, and you're waiting on their (tbf, pretty rapid) development cadence to catch up.

Overwogen alternatieven: N-central

Redenen om voor NinjaOne te kiezen: LogMeIn Central was not super pleasant to use and not nearly as feature complete as NinjaOne.

Overgestapt van: LogMeIn Central

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: NinjaOne is month to month. We could have gotten a slightly cheaper rate with N-central, but then we'd be locked into a contract. For us, it's worth it to pay a little more to not suffer vendor lock-in.

Kagera
Project Manager in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience With NinjaOne

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The tool comes with great remote support features It makes IT management easy

With NinjaOne, all has been seamless. It is affordable too.

Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Alec
IT Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Great RMM and Ticketing System

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great platform if you know what you are getting into. As an RMM it is excellent and without bells and whistles.

Ease of use, scripting that just works, and the dojo community for help

It is a little too basic. The document feature is not the best so we use a different product.

Overwogen alternatieven: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus en Atera

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: Price point, ease of use, and nothing overly complicated.

Grant
Network Engineer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Favorite RMM to use and manage

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased, The account managers have always been friendly and helped connect me with the resources I needed and features I have requested have been added over time. The product really feels like it has grown better and better over the past 2 years.

Ease of use, simplicity of using features and the platform performing as expected. There are also frequent feature updates that are taking community feedback and pushing those updates into the product.

Lacking a feature to directly send action or script output to an email. I have been able to work around this by baking in SMTP aspects to all scripts that need it to have the script handle that on it's own.

Overwogen alternatieven: Datto RMM, ConnectWise RMM, Atera en LogMeIn Central

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: Ease of use and very robust and smooth patch management experience.

Patrick
Patrick
System administrator in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Best RMM in the business

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Making it easy to patch our assets and keep control over them. Our remote users love it when we can easily remote in and fix their problems.

NinjaOne is easy to use. When you browse its admin center, everything makes sense. Things a properly layed out and easy to find. You can get going in just a few minutes. We use it on a daily basis and it's bundled with amazing features.

A little tiny issue here and there, but nothing their technical support weren't able to handle.

Andrew
Technician in Australië

NinjaOne is the NumberOne RMM for MSPs

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. I love NinjaOne and couldn't do my job efficiently without it.

Ease of use, ease of deployment, the GUI is simple yet gives you everything you need at a glance, simple patching functionality and asset organisation. NinjaOne is incredible.

I honestly can't of any shortcomings of NinjaOne. It's an incredible product and must have for any MSP.

Nyoro
Construction Manager in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

NinjaOne Has Been an Effective IT Management Tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

NinjaOne has been a superb IT management solution. I like the reliability and ease of use of NinjaOne.

NinjaOne makes work easier. No dislikes about NinjaOne.

Micheal
Marketing Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

NinjaOne Has Been a Reliable and Easy to Use Solution

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The capabilities of NinjaOne are excellent. NinjaOne makes work easier for us.

I do not have dislikes for NinjaOne. NinjaOne is superb.

Kamran
3rd Line in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Pat
VP Sales in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Ninja Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

Overwogen alternatieven: ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Redenen om voor NinjaOne te kiezen: Ease of use was the main reason.

Overgestapt van: Kaseya VSA

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: As mentioned before ease of use , price point and our rep.

Gary
Head of Systems in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great RMM with all the features you needs without being overly complicated

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Its simple to Navigate and use. See all your devices in one place and filter them in to departments and roles. Configure separate policies for handling Microsoft and 3rd party updates. Set warning levels and thresholds for anything from disk usage, failed logins to smart disk failure warnings. It ticks all the boxes and they are continuing to add new features such as backup and AntiVirus integration. You can also provide remote access for users to access their own devices. You can schedule regular reports on their access, hardware, system status, antivirus protection and updates giving you an audit trail for any compliance requirements. Best of all you can manage the whole thing from my desk or a mobile device.

There is very little to complain about. In fact the only minor issue currently missing is image based backup solution but this is in development.

Overwogen alternatieven: N-sight en LogMeIn Central

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: Ninja offered a simpler set up and a better pricing structure.

James
Technical Service Manager in Ierland

Hidden Software Gem

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product that we will use for years to come

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Overwogen alternatieven: SolarWinds Service Desk

Redenen om voor NinjaOne te kiezen: Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

Overgestapt van: Datto RMM

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.

Stan
I.T. Specialist in VS

Get the job done

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ninja is aggresively customer focused - as it should be.

I like the smooth and fast interface. Other products have universities setup so you can spend days and weeks learning their system. That is not needed here. It gives me exactly what I need to get the job done.

Anything can be improved. Some aspects of the interface could be tweaked.

Ryan
Owner, Lead Technology Solutions Consultant in VS

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

NinjaOne Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with NinjaOne was highly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable options allowed me to effectively manage tasks and workflows. The intuitive design made it easy to navigate and access the tools I needed, boosting productivity. The exceptional customer support ensured that I received prompt assistance whenever required. Although the limited integration options were a drawback, the core functionalities provided by NinjaOne met my needs. With continued updates and enhancements, NinjaOne has the potential to further optimize workflows and become an even more valuable asset for businesses and individuals alike.

One of the things I liked most about NinjaOne was its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The platform was designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy to navigate and utilize its various features. The clean and organized layout enhanced productivity and allowed me to quickly access the tools and information I needed. Additionally, the extensive range of customizable options and templates offered flexibility in tailoring the platform to my specific needs. The customer support provided by NinjaOne was also exceptional, with responsive and knowledgeable staff ready to assist whenever I encountered any issues or had questions.

While NinjaOne had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party applications. Although it offered essential features and tools within its platform, there were instances when I needed to connect and sync data with other software or services. The lack of seamless integration with popular applications and platforms made it more challenging to streamline workflows and consolidate information. Expanding the range of integrations would enhance the overall usability and interoperability of NinjaOne.

Owner, Operator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

NinjaRMM caters to all sizes

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

Tom
IT Technican in VK
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Great product for making IT more efficent

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great - good trial , great staff, good pricing - ever changing and evolving product

Small agent based - cloud based - very useful now much more homeworkers Email alerts are great - software installs and server reboots are 2 of the best we use. Powershell scripts work great for installing software / updates - works much more realiably than lan based push scripting. Also very useful file explorer and remote registry for editing / fixing issues Windows updates are easy

History for realtime monitoring (cpu / memory / processes) - this is coming soon Storage - if you need to install large software - the limit is 500mb (office 3.8GB) NMS - network monitoring would be better with dead port detection and history

Overwogen alternatieven: Atera, Naverisk en Pulseway

Redenen om voor NinjaOne te kiezen: Wanted more from the software to manage end users from a cloud based setup

Redenen om over te stappen op NinjaOne: Combination of good price and great features

Tony
Tony
CTO in VS

It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)

1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close. 2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer. 3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer. 4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it. 5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair. 6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

1. TeamViewer. Not a fan. I'm sure it's not a big deal if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have used a lot of remote control tools in our 20+ years, and there are better options. 2. Can't install software on the fly. You have to use policies and a Schedules Action. I wish there was an option to upload an MSI/EXE/Other Scripts and run to a list of machines or all machines within a company. And give us the ability to turn this on and off so we can have customers do this as well. 3. I wish the update system was also about to update Windows 10 builds. This is still a manual process unless the customer has a server and we can push a script to install a Windows 10 update via UNC.

Andrey
Andrey
Senior IT Specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Well-rounded and easy to implement

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We purchased Ninja to support our staff when everyone was sent home during the covid19 panic. It took mere hours to configure our instance and be ready to roll out to our users. My IT staff needed just one hour of training to get going on the software before they were able to locate the necessary features to provide excellent support using this tool

It's very much still being developed, and there are a few annoying ways that patching and scripting are set up that is unlike any other software I've used in the past. This had a learning curve, and eventually some limitations on how we implemented certain fixes for issues we encountered. Highly encourage to make full use of the trial period to make sure your needs are fully met by this platform.

Andre
Andre
Senior Technical Specialist in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

NinjaRMM is the go to software for my business! I use this software everyday and love it!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall RMM needs without the overly complicated setup and maintenance. I value the kind support from them to help me with my business. This software is my go to software in my toolkit and with the integrations with other key players in the industry made my decision to choose them a smart one.

I love the Dashboards and NMS features. Also the Cloud Alerts save my bacon! This software has allowed me to manage clients remotely with team-viewer integration and also provide back ups services plus AV for not-for-profit organizations that have tight IT budgets. It allows me to have a one-stop shop as an MSP.

Some of the alerts are not sent when certain issues with systems happen. So you have to be mindful to check your dashboard daily. More updates are needed to the NMS and their pricing have changed around agents and NMS agents bundled together.

Reactie NinjaOne

6 jaar geleden

Andre, thank you for the positive review. We are definitely making more updates to NMS (Network Management) in 2018. Stay tuned for a roadmap update on NMS in our community, thanks!

Nate
President in VS

NinjaRMM - Our Strategic Partner - Simple and Powerful

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: NinjaRMM gives us the ability for just a few technicians to manage hundreds of endpoints from anywhere in the world with real-time insight into everyday problems and remote support through Teamviewer.

We partnered with NinjaRMM after running demos of over a half dozen similar RMM tools. None of them were as intuitive as NinjaRMM or offered the amount of features. NinjaRMM is constantly developing their product and releasing updates based on feedback from their MSP client base. Their support is always available and they actually want to help you solve problems. They are a strategic partner that we could not live without. We love the integration with Accelo (our PSA platform), Cloudberry (backups), Webroot (antivirus) and Malwarebytes (anti-malware).

There is nothing that we dislike about NinjaRMM. If there was something we didn't like we would have picked another RMM tool.

Rick
Senior IT Specialist in Nederland
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, straight forward IT management software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I've had a great experience, especially comparing to other software I took on at the same time.
The support is great, having an account manager is handy if you need someone, documentation is nice and the software also looks good.
I've been able to support our organisation well with this product and there's probably even more I can do with it that I've yet to discover.

The remote control is great to have especially during this period, also being able to see at a glance what state our systems are in. The support for this software is great and the fact they have a public roadmap helps satisfy curiosity of features/wishes we want to see in the product. Having European support is also super helpful, no waiting for US people to wake up!

It can be a bit tricky to use some of the features you don't often use, however although I say this, they have simple documentation that you can follow to achieve your goals, if not they're support always helps. I do like that they already have integrations with other software and that more are in the pipeline. Features that are missing for me at the moment is cross organization user accounts and SAML SSO but these are both in the pipeline.

Jarom
Director of Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ninja is a fantastic RMM tool. It elegantly combines simplicity with ease of use.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Network administrators can make managing hundreds if not thousands of machines an achievable task. It's fast, it's simple, and it just works.

Combines easily with other related IT MSP tools via API, makes managing large groups of computers a piece of cake. The dashboard is simple, and UI is intuitively designed to be easy to operate. It's reliable, and the Ninja support team is responsive and helpful. After using a plethora of other RMM tools, Ninja has them all beat.

TeamViewer/Ninja RMM integration sometimes is slower than I'd like to synchronize data, but it still works reliably for the most part. There's not a whole lot I dislike about this tool, mostly just wishing it had more features and integrations. (Which are constantly expanding.)

Reactie NinjaOne

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Jarom! We had 10 feature releases in 2017 and have a lot more planned for 2018.