Over Mend

Enkelcijferige no-show-tarieven: telegezondheid, afspraakherinneringen, zelfplanning voor patiënten en digitale formulieren. Beoordeeld als de beste door klanten!

Meer informatie over Mend

A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time.

Beoordelingen van Mend

Waar voor je geld

Mend heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 445 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (445)

Intake Coordinator & Primary Therapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Incredibly Impressed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really impressed. I will recommend this to all colleagues. Everything has been so incredibly easy to access all of our patients who fill out the paperwork complement on the ease of the system.

We are able to add surveys for our patients to take which has been tremendously helpful in our assessment process. Getting the scores for the surveys is also tremendously easy.

I don't have anything negative to say.

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
House cleaner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Mend

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

2 jaar geleden

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Katie C.
Clinician in VS

Mend for psychological services

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Mend was the perfect software in our time of need. As Mental health clinicians who use many documents to engage our clients with, in conjunction for the need of confidential telehealth services- Mend did the job. It has various features such as document. filing, document sharing, recording for training purposes, HIPAA compliant usage, appointment reminders, etc.

At times it felt a little less intuitive than I would've liked, particularly when downloading patient documents. That could just be the nature of the services that we used it for, as there may be no good way to download documents without it being somewhat of a hassle. Also, at times the patient would receive multiple links to their appointments that got confusing because we booked them in advance. However if they logged into the portal, they could click by date.

Jasmine H.
ALPHA Facilitator in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helpful and functional, but needs improvement for ease of use

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like that the patient/client doesn't have to deal with the process of setting up their own account. After the provider sets up the patient's account, they need only to enter their date of birth when they receive a link in order to complete assessments.

It was difficult for me to access completed assessments that I assigned to clients.

4 weken geleden

Thank you for the review. The workflow you're describing doesn't not sound like a recommended workflow. First, you should not have to set a patient up in Mend. Mend integrates with over 81 EHRs, so patients and appointments should sync automatically. Next, we recommend integrating forms so that they get assigned automatically based on appointment type. Then, when they are completed we can move them into the patient's chart automatically. In many cases we can move discrete data from forms to eliminate manual transcription of forms. We will reach out and pursue our recommended workflows with your organization. Thank you again for the feedback!

Melanie L.
Social Worker in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great platform for telehealth services

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I seldom have issues with quality of video sessions and when I do, there is always an IT person that is there to help. In addition, the automated tech usually helps troubleshoot problems. It is easy to schedule clients and the email reminders are very helpful.

I don't think it is an issue with the software, but occasional issues with connectivity can be an issue.

Rachel R.
Vice President, Compliance in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Mixed Feelings- Healthcare

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We do love our direct customer support rep, but several issues we've had to escalate beyond them have not had a valid response from management. Those include HIPAA issues, state and federal telehealth regulations, business associates agreement concerns, etc. Major compliance (healthcare) issues with this product were not taken seriously. Concerned upper management does not understand relevant regulatory governance enough to ensure product is, and remains, in compliance. If NOT using for healthcare, then it's not a concern as this product works as described and meets needs for non-healthcare organizations.

End-user experience is great, first level customer support is also wonderful. Meets many of our basic needs and offers a lot more flexibility than other products we've used (of same type). Mend tech team wonderful at making changes as we request them and finding solutions for alternate workflows. Great implementation process.

Major healthcare compliance concerns and as an organization, we've had to do much of the groundwork to both identify and push to resolve, including educate vendor on why it was a concern. We discovered very serious flaws in patient consent process that indicate Mend does not actually meet multiple federal standards (HIPAA, CMS Regs, and UETA, E-Sign Act) in this area, despite their contract and all business materials clearly stating they do. We brought this to their attention immediately (Feb 2020) and have had a very frustrating path to resolution and are not entirely sure it's resolved still (Sept 2020). Multiple attempts to get, in writing, explanation of issue and resolution (to support our organization as we are liable for this issue in any audit) with no response at all. Very poor communication re: resolving and not much accountability. In addition, reporting functionality is lacking. Only very basic reports can be obtained.

Jessica C.
Doctors Sec. in VS

phenomenal

Opmerkingen: I love it

Mend is super easy for the Providers to use

sometimes patients cant figure out how to get on.

Marqueshia C.
Ambulatory Clinical Clerical Assistant in VS
Medische praktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Virtual Bonus

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this is one of the best additions to our health care practice as it allows patients to be seen virtually anywhere!

Very easy to use. The ability to connect patients and providers right from the comfort of their home or where ever they are without long wait times!

Sometimes there are glitches and it will completely log you out of Mend after a short period.

Kimberly T.
ALPHA Mentor / Counselor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

Mend is awesome!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Mend has been very good and I am thankful for how it has made work more efficient and convenient for me and my clients.

I really enjoy that the software allows me to stay connected with my clients and their parents to have a session or get forms signed.

I would like for Mend to allow me, as a provider, to be alerted when my clients have turned a form in. I would also like to have a space to see all of my patients profiles at once to view instead of sifting through other provider's clients.

Vannessa C.
Clinician in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 501-1.000 werknemers

Pretty good

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

This software is user friendly which makes it easier to use and navigate. Phone sessions are clear as well as video session are very clear. I also like the convenience of the calendar sync because I don't have to do it twice. It is also convenient that our clients can use it with their phone or tablets since not everyone has access to a computer.

There are two things I like the least about this software . That is the quality of the audio during a video session many there are times that is choppy which makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying. Lastly, I dislike that some of my recurrence appointments do not appear in my calendar.

Abbie S.
Project Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A Telehealth Video Visit platform that works!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementing Mend has been a huge win for our organization, which was struggling with another telehealth platform during the peak of the COVID shutdowns. Mend has been easy for providers and patients to use, making healthcare more accessible, and the service we've received from Mend leadership has been exceptional. We're very happy with our experience!

Mend is easy for our patients to access, and the Instant Virtual Exam Room function makes it so simple to get a visit link to our patients or their caregivers. In just the few months that we've been using the software, Mend has pushed out several helpful enhancements, like connectivity logging, so we can easily see whether connection issues are on a patient side or our side, and improved Group Visit functionality. Their live chat support model has been fantastic!

There are a few things we wish were customizable to our organization, that aren't, like the content of certain messages that patients receive, and some demographic fields. We wish it was easier to invite third parties to a video visit further in advance of the visit.

Karissa K.
Therapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best option for my needs

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mend is the best platform available for my needs (I've tested Doxy and zoom as well). Most of the "cons" I've experienced are works in progress at Mend. The Mend team is always working to improve and update the platform. I'm excited to see what else they have in store.

1. Clients do not have to download software. 2. Scheduling appointments with automatic reminders. 3. Alerts when the client signs in for the appointment. 4. Very few audio / visual challenges. 5. Excellent customer service. 6. Mend shows you the strength of both your internet connection and your clients internet connection. 7. When clients join a session, clients must enter same dob as I have listed in their chart before being allowed into the waiting room.

1. Clients can't sign on without an appointment (like with Doxy) 2. No virtual background option (like with zoom) 3. I wish the settings (mine and what I set for the clients) had more detailed options. 4. I wish I knew the details of what / when Mend sent clients reminders or alerts. For example, I didn't know until clients told me that Mend was sending them daily reminders to test their speed. 5. The platform seems to use more bandwidth than other hipaa compliant platforms as evidenced by increased lagging or delays. 6. No way to hide the thumbnail picture of myself (or for the client to hide their thumbnail image). 7. Clients must be over 18. 8. Mend notifies me at the time of the appointment if the client is in the waiting room. I wish Mend notified me when the client joined regardless of whether they are early, on time, or late. 9. The notifications don't always come to me. 10. It's not always easy to tell if a client is waiting (EG. Their appointment doesn't turn green without refreshing the page).

Robert C.
Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Mend

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -Mend overall is a very convenient app with great potential. I'm excited to see Mend continue to progress as our company expands.

-Allowing us to personalize the app/site to support our company's logo -Tech support is quick to respond and resolve critical issues -The most recent updates appears to offer clearer video and audio

-The app for the smartphone offers a login feature that doesn't seem to be necessary. Clients are able to open the app and just enter their 6 digit code without having to login first. This confuses some clients. -Idle timeouts that require you to log back in frequently -The syncing between our system and theirs doesn't always update properly. i.e. if an appointment was marked out in our system. During the next cycle, the old appointment will populate into Mend as though it still needs to take place. -The reporting tools could be updated to review certain pieces of information to help our practice run more efficiently.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for this great feedback. The portal login link within the app is being removed in the next release this month. We're happy to explore more robust integration options to keep the two systems in better synchronization. There are limitations on the EHR side that we are having to work around currently.

Leah B.
Nurse Practitioner in VS
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers

When It Works, It Works!

4,0 12 maanden geleden

When it works, it is great! If everyone has a high speed internet connection it seems to work, but with some clients living in rural areas, they are not always afforded the opportunity to receive high speed internet.

Long lag time waiting for patients to load and be able to access. Sometimes the sound cuts out and one side or the other has no audio, other times the video is garbled and distorted.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the review!! In June, 2021 Mend released a major update allowing audio and video to go as low as 30-50 Kbps. That means it can work on 2 and 3G Internet. However, especially is rural areas, we see roaming data connections and patients with very little ability to upload at all. In Rural areas it can be that 10% of patients only average 5-25 Kbps of total upload capacity. That is not enough bandwidth for audio alone. We want to help you help more people. This month, in July, 2021 we're releasing an update that will reduce bandwidth requirements by another 50%. The 15-30 Kbps patient connections should be possible. It's not ideal, but it should be possible. That will give Mend the lowest bandwidth requirements in the industry! We won't stop there. If we can make it work even lower, we will do it. Appreciate your continued use of the platform!

Candice M.
Project Manager in VS

Customizable

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I feel that Mend is a good platform and what I love most is that they are always working on continued improvements.

Mend is always willing to work with us on how to make improvements to the platform or our process to make it easier for our providers, staff, and patients.

With any tech there will always be glitches and or issues with connectivity. There are certain providers/patients that report issues with loss of video or audio.

Rori J.
Branch Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

Mend Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, good, but some recent changes, I do not appreciate.

Once you learn the steps for entering a patient, scheduling, the system is fairly easy to use and is reliable, for the most part.

Some clients complain about being able to get on, especially if using their cell phone. Logging on difficulties and occasional difficulties in being able to stay on for an hour are common complaints. I do not like that the cell phone icon was recently moved into a different location, and if it is used to remind a client of their appointment, you can't use it again as it does not populate the phone number. You have to go back to find their phone number. I don't like that change, at all. While it is fairly easy to schedule appointments, multiple steps are needed, such as needing to enter the session length and the provider every time you schedule. If we schedule multiple appointments at a time, streamlining this process would help so that multiple clicks are not necessary.

Jane S.
Diabetes Educator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thank you for helping me get my mic to work from home I was right up against a patient visit and your team, especially Catlin, got it to work. Please make sure to let people know that Chrome is the preferred browser. One employee told me it didn't make a difference and it did make a difference! Thank you for making it so easy to use and patient ease to use as well. The patient connection is always the most difficult in most cases. You platform is super easy for them!

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lakeetra J.
Owner / Medical Director in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Mend has been excellent for our outpatient mental health practice

5,0 7 maanden geleden

The program has been easy to implement and use. We appreciate all of the data for the visits so that we can easily document our video sessions in the event of an audit.

The program has been great, but has a high up-front cost which could be prohibitive for some. Monthly or quarterly billing could facilitate use.

Linnette L.
AR Specialist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 501-1.000 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AS I mention before I really love the customer service, I had brought an issue before to them and within days it was resolve making my experience better than before.

Mend is very easy to use and it has an amazing customer service. I have ask questions and ask for the Mend team to help me and they have always been quick to respond and help me with whatever issue I might have.

I wish there was a way for the clients to be prompt to make their own payments, by inputting their credit or debit cards themselves and if the card is declined then they couldn't proceed to their appointment. However I understand that the Mend team works everyday to improved their software.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We can collect the payment during the appointment booking process. We will follow up to gather your feedback and discuss possible options. 2/14/19 - We talked to Linnette and we had the ability to solve the payment problem with our digital forms and come up with a much better workflow to solve the payment issue.

Becky K.
LPN, Nursing Manager in VS

Mend for telehealth appointments

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is pretty easy to use and navigate when you get trained. The patients like it.

We use Mend every day at our facility for our telehealth appointments. This has allowed us to continue seeing patients while in the midst of the pandemic. It is a very valuable tool in our Federally Qualified Health Center. Our providers are able to work from home or the office while using the Mend application. Our patients appreciate not having to come in to a crowded waiting room during the pandemic. They also appreciate being able to have a "sick" visit from the comfort and privacy of their home.

I think the buy in from the other employees was the most difficult part of the process. They are always hesitant to learn something new.

Rannon A.
Clinical Supervisor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Reoccurring Issues that Never Get Addressed

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unresponsive and overall bad tech. I would not recommend your service to others in behavioral health. I wish so badly we would switch to Zoom or WebEx. I have been begging our director about this since this has all started 6 months ago. I gave your organization grace and was patient due to all that has been going on, but you have made some steep promises that you could handle this. I don't see you stepping up to the plate to address something so basic around reliability that has me rather upset.

The ease of use and certain functionalities are nice, however they don't always work such as the share your screen function is very hit or miss.

Since we have started on this venture with your organization I constantly hear negative feedback from my clinical staff of 10 providers that client's get dropped from their group, client's can't login due to the email never getting sent out, and my providers getting removed from the group. It appears that anytime the group size is over 8-10 individuals present the platform implodes and becomes very shaky from a performance standpoint. All of my providers have 14-16 clients each group, so every group gets impacted by this. It's not just one of them. I worry about how long this is going to go on for un-addressed. I hold a staffing every week with my providers and it's the first thing they ask about, "when is Mend going to fix this?" They use the tech support line when they have the time to do it, but usually they have found the feedback is never helpful. My providers are very frustrated and I am quite frankly tired of hearing about it. Please, I beg you look into upgrading your servers, software, or whatever you think would fix this issue. It has gone on far too long. It's a running joke about your service with our client's and it's affecting the way people want to engage in virtual care with us.

2 jaar geleden

Rannon, thank you for the feedback. We have released many changes and we're pushing to get them implemented. We have a new setting to decrease resources needed for large groups. We have feature to dial in people over the phone with poor equipment or connectivity. Offering group capability over the Web was brand new development performed for your organization specifically. We agreed to a date to deliver this brand new feature and then a pandemic happened. We still met our delivery date and no other company or team would have been able to deliver on schedule like we did. We're very proud of that. Any new development during a global pandemic is going to experience some bumps in the road. We appreciate your patience and we're pushing as well to get changes made deployed to everyone.

Ashley C.
Outpatient Clinician in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Mend Review

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly good.

I get to create my own schedule, it is cool to talk to clients via webcam, I like that clients can sign forms through it. I like the paint and texting feature.

It is very slow to schedule appointments and process assessments. Once you select submit or book it takes longer than other websites to load. I do not like how you have to wait after each session scheduled for it to load and go back to the dashboard and then you can click to schedule another appointment. When you upload an assessment it would be cool it if were not two steps, if you could just upload the assessment such as treatment plan when you first assign the assessment rather than having to go back to the dashboard and upload it onto the designated assessment for the specific client. It would be good if it works better with smaller band with or slower internet. Sometimes it makes me log in twice even with correct password, sometimes it starts running my camera when I am not in a session and have not selected to start a session. There are a lot of clients with double names in the system which is frustrating because I have to make sure and select the accurate one, not the one with the fake e-mail. Sometimes people are unable to sign the forms on their cellphones even though we are told they do not have to download it, I have watched them attempt while I am on the call and it does not allow them to click submit or sign.It would be cool if there could be more interactive games the therapist and client could play through Mend together during session.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, it's great! Using the Rebook or Assessment feature from the Actions menu should make setting up appointments and assigning paperwork simpler. Did you know you can set recurring appointments as well? All of the issues described with the video connection should be fully resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, please let us know and we're happy to help.

Sarah H.
CLS in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

My job just got way too easy.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business. The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Michelle S.
psychologist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Just so-so

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall ok, but could sure be improved w/ features & integration with EHR

Pretty easy to learn. Generally reliable - and lots of emails if malfunctioning. Has lots of tip sheets. Patients don't have to download an app

Limited features (e.g., screen share would be nice); not connected to EHR so have to schedule/check out appts in 2 places which is a real hassle.

vorig jaar

Michelle, thank you so much for the review! We do have screen share and have had it for long time if you click the screen button while in a video session. You can also connect with our world class service team in seconds using the Need Help? button to get help in seconds with screen share. We also have numerous options for EHR integration as we can connect to the majority of EHRs out there. I am the CEO of Mend, feel free to contact me directly anytime if you need help with the integration or anything else on the platform. [email protected]

Isabella B.
owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Branding and professionalism

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have chosen Mend for my group session because they don't limit the amount of clients, it's easily accessible, very minimal dropped sessions even when the client does not have the best connection and/or are rural.

I like that my clients are able to access the software with minimal steps, no profile, plugin, and or downloads. Also, the "mend" logo/branding creates a professional setting for my agency, my clients appear more at ease knowing that their information is confidential.

It have encountered some technical issues while in session, the customer services response is slow.

vorig jaar

This is Matt McBride, CEO of Mend. I'm grateful for your review, thank you! Our customer service should never be slow. Please feel free to reach me directly at [email protected] so we can resolve this for you. We have instant support available for all users, even patients, within seconds.