Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ClickUp

ClickUp is één app die alle andere apps vervangt. Het is het werk van de toekomst. ClickUp is de snelstgroeiende app van 2019.

Meer informatie over ClickUp

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

Beoordelingen van ClickUp

Waar voor je geld

ClickUp heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.020 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClickUp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.020)

Katelyn
Chaos Recovery Strategist
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

LOVE It!

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ray
Ray
Copywriter, Editor in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Efficient and Versatile

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with ClickUp has been positive. It's a powerful tool that has streamlined our project management and collaboration. While the learning curve was initially steep, the benefits we've gained in terms of organization and efficiency have been well worth the effort.

We like ClickUp's customizable task management system, which has significantly improved our team's productivity. Its user-friendly interface allows us to navigate and manage our projects effortlessly. We switched from Trello. In ClickUp it's easier to view and track different projects because of its folder system.

There is two sides of a coin. So the negative is that it takes a bit of a learning curve on how to structure the folders and projects. But this would probably be true with other systems as well.

Cassandra
Marketing Content Specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

The project management tool to end all other project management tools

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is the one application that I recommend to friends again and again. It's the best way to manage projects and get tasks done while maintaining visibility with other team members when necessary. If there's ever an issue, ClickUp is there to help and listen. I'll be a ClickUp user for life if the product continues to develop like it has in the past years.

Regardless the size of my task or complexity of my project, ClickUp provides the tools that I need to stay organized, prioritized, and track important steps in my process. It's helped my team stay on track and accomplish more than we could have ever imagined possible. It's fully customizable and easy to use. Very intuitive and great on desktop and on mobile.

The mobile app has all the features, but if feels a little clunky in comparison to the desktop app—having to click in the top left, look at the bottom, etc. By no means is it bad, but it took some getting used to.

Kristina
Senior Bookkeeper in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A Robust Organization Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Click up revolutionized the back end of our team by showing us the possibilities when it comes to task and project management,

Click-up gave us the tools to gauge our progress on a project at a glance. Also, I can work collaboratively on tasks and projects without having to spend the time to update the team members on what has already been completed and what still needs to be done. The ability to embed links and videos into the task description also made for an easy way to train new employees on monthly processes.

The process for scheduling recurring tasks is overly complicated and creates a large margin for error in making sure that things like monthly recurring task lists show up the way they need to. In order to get an overview of the progress on the various projects you are working on there is a lot of manual work that goes into setting up the dashboards to show the progress and then you have to recreate those dashboards on a monthly basis if you want an overview of where each team member is at with each of ther month end closes.

vorige maand

Hey, Kristina! 👋 Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear you and your team have enjoyed ClickUp's collaborative task management features! We appreciate your feedback regarding recurring tasks and invite you to share your thoughts and recommendations directly with our developers on our feature request boards so we can provide you with a better experience going forward. https://clickup.canny.io/ Regarding your monthly Dashboards, it sounds like duplicating your Dashboards would be helpful! You can duplicate a Dashboard by clicking the ellipsis (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard and selecting 'Duplicate' from the menu. Once the Dashboard has been duplicated, you will only need to adjust the card settings to select the desired timeframe rather than needing to set up all new cards! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here for you! 🌟

Moses Lookman
Moses Lookman
Software Engineer in Sierra Leone
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The only task management tool you'll ever need

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a really positive experience with ClickUp. It's been a very useful tool for me, and I've been able to customize it to fit my needs. I also like that it's constantly being updated with new features and improvements. It's clear that the team behind ClickUp is working hard to make it the best tool it can be.

I love how intuitive and easy to use ClickUp is. The user interface is very clean and simple, and there are a lot of great features that make it easy to organize and manage tasks. I also like that there are different views, such as Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and lists, so you can choose the view that works best for you. And I really appreciate the ability to customize the interface to suit my needs.

There are a few areas where ClickUp could improve. One is the search function. It's not always as intuitive as it could be, and sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find what you're looking for. Another area that could be improved is the mobile app - while it's functional, it's not quite as user-friendly as the web version. And lastly, the reporting features could be a bit more robust.

Carlos
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ClickUp is great for tech savy folks

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have been using ClickUp for over 3 years and have been extremely happy with all the features and all the new features that are constantly being added.

The malleability of ClickUp is what drew me to the system initially. We created so many custom systems that are based on how WE do business. This definitely doesnt inhibit you like most systems in pre-structured, cookie-cutter systems

The initial setup was not easy. This system isn't for the faint of heart. If you want simple setup, this is not it.

Thomas
Thomas
CMO in Polen
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great project management tool for a startup or small team

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive and would definitely use it again in my new startup.

Pricing was very attractive if you sign for a year and a pre-determined number of seats. It was also great to be able to import and export from our other tools into ClickUp.

The speed of loading is quite slow and the short-cuts are not as extensive as Confluence

Amy
Bartender in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

For the leader in task management, click on ClickUp!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ClickUp has elevated my business to the next level by making my days more efficient and helping me manage the background tasks more easily and in a more streamlined way. I can prioritize my most important projects and easily have instant contact with my team and manage things in real time, making it easier to get everything done each day.

ClickUp is so easy to use and makes my business run so much more smoothly and efficiently with its intelligent and user friendly features.

I have had no negative experiences with ClickUp.

SAMUEL
SAMUEL
Marketer in Zambia

Clickup review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very confident of using it again and again

Most of the tasks Dont expire so fast ,they are trustworthy

The feature and the graphic of the website

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Architectural Designer in Canada
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

Cost Effective Management Platform with Classy Interface.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Large project data management solution and to manage resouces and project contacts is easy and impresive documentation tools.

Time management and the ability to track activities and task management using the software is nice and the teams collaboration and project files sharing through the platform is effective.

Helpful workflow management product with totally nothing to dislike on the performance and production.

Chricious
Chricious
Markter in Zambia

Click up review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good,I heard a very good experience with the website

I like Click up because it's very good

I like everything about this website it's perfect for me

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Practical alternative for small teams on a limited budget

4,0 5 jaar geleden

- Free hosted version available - Can organize tasks into different lists - Good amount of flexibility with custom statuses and lists - Easy to import existing data from lots of other tools

- Rigid hierarchy of spaces / projects / lists is unnecessary for smaller projects and potentially limiting for larger ones - Transitioning tasks between lists isn't as smooth as it could be

Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Informal Project Management Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall ClickUp is pretty good. I certainly have no outstanding negatives to mention, I simply haven't found it to be anything like indispensable, yet. I would be delighted if it turns out to be useful enough to become so, but so far ClickUp is just a slightly more sophisticated list manager.

ClickUp is immediately accessible to the new user, and offers the functionality that I was looking for in what I'm calling 'informal project management software'. In my work I am regularly tasked with solo projects that often stretch out over months, solving business infrastructure challenges and forwarding long-term wants to bring the desired outcomes to fruition. I needed a tool that allowed me to record the extremely varied elements without having a structure that forced me to adapt my adaptations to the tool. ClickUp is flexible enough to use in this context. I had tried a fair amount of other solutions which didn't work for me, for whatever reason. So far so good with ClickUp

I'm using the free tool, and so am lacking access to some of the more powerful tools, like Gantt Charts. I have not yet bonded sufficiently with ClickUp to take seriously the idea of paying for it; it is currently just a pretty to-do list. That's the minimum I need it to be, but if I get interested in some of the other tools who knows?

Brandon
CEO and Head Writer in VS

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow. * Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place * Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients * LOTS of ways to view your projects and data * Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information * Daily work summaries * Good communication tool * System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes * Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve. * Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...) * Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Katie
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love ClickUp

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Anastacia
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

ClickUp Works!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

vorig jaar

Hey, Anastacia! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Keith
Sr Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

not that great

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: not very good, it didn't integrate well with anything, was hard to use, the reporting and notifications were annoying and became not used at all

it was a project tracker that has some options

didn't follow agile or other methodologies, though very flexible, but also annoying with the administrator features

vorig jaar

Hey, Keith! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience! We know it's frustrating when anything falls short of expectations. We want ClickUp to be your go-to productivity platform, so when we miss the mark, we want to make it right. That's why we have a continued focus on hiring top-tier talent to expand our engineering teams so we can consistently deliver the delightful experiences you demand. Innovation is also paramount, and we strive to deliver weekly releases that deliver game-changing features to boost your productivity. We value your feedback and want you to know we're listening. It's a long road ahead as we work to make the world more productive. We would love another opportunity to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.  Thank you for choosing ClickUp so we can be a part of this journey together!

Amit
Digital Marketer in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

One of the best and most affordable project management tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience using ClickUp for project management. It is a very user-friendly tool that has helped me to keep track of my projects and tasks. I have found it to be very helpful in organizing my work and keeping me on track. It has also been a great help in collaborating with other team members. Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a very valuable tool for managing my work.

I love ClickUp as a project management tool for our team. I like how it's user-friendly and how it allows me to easily keep track of my projects. The best feature that we use is the custom properties. I can make notes about my tasks and then I can pull them up in the future to see how long I worked on that task and other details about that project. It's helpful for us to stay on top of our projects and we can easily create and manage them all in one place. I would definitely recommend ClickUp to any team.

For someone who isn't familiar with technology, it can be daunting to see all the features available in ClickUp. However, I didn't find any major issues with the product.

vorig jaar

Hey, Amit! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50" in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing New Project Management Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Cherry
Photographer/ Owner in Hongkong
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised. My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet. You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time. What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana. This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love. This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time. I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value. Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On: 2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot 2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing 2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit I wish there is a time log. You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar. Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list. Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Luis
Content Producer in VK
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Cameron
Director Of Growth Services in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Power and flexibility in an ever evolving production management package

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Very flexible and versatile. Tons of customization options. Love that there's so many ways to view and work with tasks with such ease. It really is a swiss army knife that can take on the heavy lifting of so many other tools so it's exciting to be able to consolidate and simplifying some of the stack. The recently added automations are a great step towards even more power. I also love that they release new features every single week so it evolves very quickly and the transparent roadmap and voting system make it easy to help shape the product.

Because there is so many features the UI can be pretty overwhelming and inconsistent. I also find it very slow and sometimes buggy despite appearing deceptively lightweight. There's some limitations when it comes to access/permissions that might be an issue for enterprise level applications. The way custom fields are handled is absolutely terrible and unwieldy so make sure you "measure twice, cut once" when setting things up.

Kia
Agent/Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

best all in one crm

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

2 jaar geleden

Hey, Sarah! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com! If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations! To do this: 1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners. 2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Software

Opmerkingen: I love it.

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

vorig jaar

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool for my company.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ClickUp is a powerful cloud-based tool for communication and project management. It can seem intimidating at first, but once you get accustomed to the user interface (especially on the free version), it will become second nature. ClickUp is an excellent choice for businesses and projects of all sizes, in all industries.

One thing I love about Clickup is the ability to make tasks dependent on others. That way, instead of having to move cards and manually check them off (which can get very time-consuming), you can just mark a task complete and the Clickup system will automatically notify the next person in line to do their part. It's honestly why our team uses Clickup because we have multiple big projects that are often too large for just one person.

As with any new software, you'll need a bit of time to get used to the interface and start learning all of its features. But don't worry, what you invest in learning now will save you a ton of time in the future. There are still some features that need to be worked on, but the developers are focused and quick with new releases.

Hilda N
Hilda N
Creative Graphic raphic Designer in Kenia
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 201-500 werknemers

Straightforward Platform that require No savvy tech

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an experience full of absolute happiness. With ClickUp Iam able to manage all my design batch allocated to me at the office and also do those of my personal clients. With it's intuitive easy to use features I have found it extremely useful and convenient for creation of new tasks,update my colleagues and manage my workstreams whenever, wherever

ClickUp is one of the most facile platform there is in the market. It's intuitive UI requires no prior knowledge to be able to operate it effectively because it is easy to use and setting it up is in seconds. It's price is also soo effective for any business. On the other hand ClickUp is an all in one productivity tool whose features I have found soo crucial in my workspace. With ClickUp I have multiple views I can choose from on my tasks which range from lookup for designs from website such as freepik, actual design of graphics, printing and packaging for collection by client. This gives me quality overview on all my work across the workspace where I can sort, group or filter. I am also able to plan using timelines. Allowance for customization is a plus for me. That I can adjust my it to get fit my own needs and likings from the widgets dashboard to task status. Also the templates saves you alot of adjustment time since they are inbuilt Time tracking capabilities helps me focus on work and give me the control over my time. Not to mention real time reporting from where I can create and visualize reports on progress of each task. Collaboration friction is not a thing anymore because ClickUp enhances team communication through realtime chat,white board where we can brainstorm on creative ideas , share documents and also identify who is working on which batch of printouts. Availability of ClickUp in a mobile app allow me to catch on anything about work anywhere

To be honest ClickUp has made remote working and collaboration across the graphic team enjoyable for me. I can only give it a thumbs up for that rather than complaining because everything about it is plus