Connecteam reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Connecteam

Connecteam's alles-in-één app is krachtig en eenvoudig in gebruik en biedt taakplanning met GPS-statusupdates, ploegendienstnotities en meer.

Meer informatie over Connecteam

127 reviews worden weergegeven

Scott W.
Scott W.
Director of Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 10/2/2020

"Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever"

Opmerkingen: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pluspunten: - Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Minpunten: - At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

van ConnecTeam op 14/2/2020

Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab.

Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

• Beoordeeld op 10/2/2020
Sarah L.
General Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22/8/2021

"ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE."

Opmerkingen: We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pluspunten: The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Minpunten: Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

van Connecteam op 31/8/2021

Sarah, you're amazing :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience.

At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :)

It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company.

Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

• Beoordeeld op 22/8/2021
Tamara C.
Owner/ Office Operations
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14/2/2018

"can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to"

Opmerkingen: ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pluspunten: Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Minpunten: doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

van ConnecTeam op 14/2/2018

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for.

Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles.

We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

• Beoordeeld op 14/2/2018
Becky T.
Accounting & HR
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19/8/2021

"Practical, efficient & cost effective solution"

Opmerkingen: Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Pluspunten: Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

Minpunten: Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

van Connecteam op 31/8/2021

Thanks for the feedback, Becky!

We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added!

As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future!

Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :)

Thanks again for your review!

• Beoordeeld op 19/8/2021
Jose A.
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22/12/2020

"An amazing app for startups and established businesses"

Opmerkingen: The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Minpunten: Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

van ConnecTeam op 30/12/2020

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

• Beoordeeld op 22/12/2020
Rina D.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/4/2021

"Small Business"

Opmerkingen: The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pluspunten: I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses.
We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Minpunten: There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

van ConnecTeam op 11/4/2021

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina!

Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :)

We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business.

Thanks again for being awesome!

• Beoordeeld op 7/4/2021
Jason S.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/12/2020

"Excellent solution for team communications"

Opmerkingen: The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pluspunten: The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Minpunten: I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

van ConnecTeam op 30/12/2020

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

• Beoordeeld op 24/12/2020
Lori C.
Operations Manager
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27/9/2021

"Great Experiences!"

Opmerkingen: First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pluspunten: Love the interface and its very user friendly

Minpunten: At this time I really can't think of anything.

van Connecteam op 3/10/2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori!

All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :)

Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you!

Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :)

Thanks!

• Beoordeeld op 27/9/2021
Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17/7/2021

"No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked individually"

Opmerkingen: The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Minpunten: I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

van Connecteam op 25/7/2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan!

It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

• Beoordeeld op 17/7/2021
Austin H.
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29/8/2021

"Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well"

Opmerkingen: Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

Pluspunten: Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

Minpunten: Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

van Connecteam op 8/9/2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin!

We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

• Beoordeeld op 29/8/2021
Kathleen N.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR AZ BRANCH
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/10/2021

"Couldn't Manage Without This Software!"

Opmerkingen: It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Minpunten: I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

van Connecteam op 12/10/2021

Thank you so much, Kathleen!

You have no idea how much it means to us!

While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :)

And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :)

Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 8/10/2021
Kristina T.
Admin Specialist
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/11/2020

"Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost."

Opmerkingen: I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pluspunten: I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Minpunten: What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

van ConnecTeam op 19/11/2020

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

• Beoordeeld op 11/11/2020
Brittany B.
HR Operations Lead
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3/11/2020

"Fantastic app and customer service team"

Opmerkingen: We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.). After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pluspunten: - We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Minpunten: Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

van ConnecTeam op 4/11/2020

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

• Beoordeeld op 3/11/2020
Cora B.
Human Resources Advisor
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/10/2020

"Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!"

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pluspunten: What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Minpunten: It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

van ConnecTeam op 16/10/2020

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

• Beoordeeld op 8/10/2020
Yo-zon E.
Sr. Manager, Learning Solutions
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31/7/2020

"Connecteam App - AMAZING!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pluspunten: I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Minpunten: Not that I like it the lease. 1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress.
2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path.
3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates.
4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created.
5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer.
6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

van ConnecTeam op 9/8/2020

Hi Yo-Zon!

Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review!

We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :)

Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Pia H.
Community Education Manager
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

"Connecteam:"

Opmerkingen: Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pluspunten: When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Minpunten: The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

van ConnecTeam op 5/8/2020

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don C.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26/7/2020

"Save time and money with Connecteam"

Opmerkingen: During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pluspunten: I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Minpunten: To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

van ConnecTeam op 30/7/2020

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

• Beoordeeld op 26/7/2020
Shanna M.
Director of Business Administration
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19/2/2020

"Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pluspunten: We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Minpunten: I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

van ConnecTeam op 21/2/2020

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

• Beoordeeld op 19/2/2020
Hofsep Y.
Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5/2/2020

"Innovative All-in-one"

Opmerkingen: Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pluspunten: Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Minpunten: There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

van ConnecTeam op 6/2/2020

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

• Beoordeeld op 5/2/2020
Meghan H.
Chief Operating Officer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26/5/2019

"Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability"

Opmerkingen: It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pluspunten: I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Minpunten: One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

van ConnecTeam op 27/5/2019

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

• Beoordeeld op 26/5/2019
Nyla C.
Founder & Owner
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 20/12/2018

"This is the greatest thing ever."

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pluspunten: Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Minpunten: I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

van ConnecTeam op 21/12/2018

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback:

We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :)
As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019!

Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

• Beoordeeld op 20/12/2018
Sierra L.
Corporate Sales, Operations and Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28/12/2020

"All of the tools I need in one place"

Opmerkingen: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pluspunten: I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Minpunten: I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

van ConnecTeam op 30/12/2020

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra!

You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

• Beoordeeld op 28/12/2020
Rufus P.
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6/6/2019

"Fantastic Product"

Opmerkingen: I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pluspunten: The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Minpunten: It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

van ConnecTeam op 7/6/2019

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

• Beoordeeld op 6/6/2019
Raquel A.
Assistant Manager
Musea en instituten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/4/2021

"All in one with great services!"

Opmerkingen: Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pluspunten: The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Minpunten: Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

van ConnecTeam op 20/4/2021

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel!

An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do!

And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :)

As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved.

Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 10/4/2021
Dean V.
Head of Logistics
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3/8/2020

"Best price worthy software we used!"

Opmerkingen: We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pluspunten: Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.
The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Minpunten: As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

van ConnecTeam op 17/8/2020

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!