Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Epos Now

Niet beschikbaar

The thing I like most about the software is that I can access my data and sales information from anywhere. I can check/make changes at home from my mobile device, home desktop, or my laptop.

Sometimes it is difficult to get through to a technican and I do not always receive a response to tickets that I raise.

Beoordelingen van Epos Now

3,3
3,0
3,3
Waar voor je geld
3,1

Epos Now heeft een totaalscore van 3,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 383 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Epos Now eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (383)

Damien Paul
Damien Paul
Restaurant Manager in VK

Helpful after sales

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From sales to after sales the service have been meeting my expectations. Their live chat environment is really helpful

I love the after sales offered by epos now they have 24 ×7 support which gives me confidence

I didnt dislike anything related to eposnow

4 weken geleden

Hello Damien Paul Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Kalawna
Owner in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Epos is Getting there.

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm critical about their POS but after transferring to a more suitable POS for my type of business I returned to Epos as they have far superior customer service and the system is easier to use.

The Cost is superior, they have 24/7 support, once they have finished with their programming I'd have to say it will be fantastic.

The scanner and the lack of apple compatibility.

vorige maand

Hello Kalawna, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Abdullah Al
FOUNDER, CEO in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

They are Scamming People

1,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Nothing, they are useless. They are just scamming people. they Took money for terminal, payment processing. i told my requirements that I need invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal and pos machine. They said they all have it. After taking payment they said they cant verify my bank. Then I told to refund my money. After then I approved my account. Without sending and providing my requirements they are trying to charging me each month. When I talked to there support team they said they only provide invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal after one month processing. I asked why you guys told me you will provide me invoicing, payment link, Virtual Terminal. They said let me talk with him. No answer they didnt give me. Now whenever Im trying to reach them. They said I can only rise a ticket. Wait till then. Dont go with them

4 dagen geleden

Hello Abdullah Al, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. We requested further details in order to locate your account with a view to resolving any outstanding issues, please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected]. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Jay
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Affordable and Functional

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Been a functional system for my Golf Simulator business with great processing fee rates and the customer service has been very good. My business is a seasonal business from November - March and they were able to suspend my monthly fees when I'm not in business (very accommodating to my business needs!).

Payment processing fees were the best I came across when looking for a pos system.

Being a European company, some of the lingo is different than the USA.

4 weken geleden

Hello Jay Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Denise
Denise

Works for our store!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the flexibility and customization is the best feature and the reason we stay. In addition, Epos is always updating and improving! Very helpful customer service group!

Flexibility and customization of the software.

Integrations - We have a few integrations - Shopify, Mail Chimp (which was discontinued), Postal options, etc. The integration we're least pleased with is Shopify. Everything is an add on which makes it hard for small startups.

Romina
Wholesale and retail in Canada

Poor Service

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bad experience
5 mos of calling for my refund until now trying to reach and get it.

None poor service.. I havent use this then its hard to get my refund..Close account October 2022. Till debitting on my Bank

Poor service .Always doing some follop ups

4 weken geleden

Hello Romina L, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues. please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected]. Thanks again for your share, EposNow.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

No Trial Pay even if you cancel within a few days.

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bad, Bad tech support, Bad Customer service. Bad overall. Sales is Dishonest.

So upset with them charging me to cancel, I cant think of any.

No Free Trial. I signed up and canceled a week later and they said there will be a cancelation fee. They always have to get back to you in several days. You wait for emails. no one to talk to.

Samantha
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Appalling company and terrible equipment

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Absolutely shocking. Worlds worst service!

Nothing at all this company is shocking in every way

Unfortunately I've been stung twice by this company. First time I purchased their software and they didnt support the set up properly, sent me faulty equipment, cut contact once they had my money and overcharged me for support services I never purchased. It took months and months to correct. The second time when I started up my own business I decided to use them reluctantly because it was easy to transfer menus etc across from the old business to the new business. To get the same monthly price I had to pay a year in advance and thats when it went downhill. I paid my money and then the sales advisor [sensitive content hidden] who promised to transfer my menus cut contact and left me with nothing. After weeks of trying to get him to respond and filing complaints the Customer Relations manager with not the correct tech experience attempted to transfer all my menus and lost them all. £200 staff wages menu developing just gone like that! Now the software team are suggesting that menus with sub categories cannot be transferred. What a ridiculous system to set up that cannot thrn be transferred and better still why did no one advise of this before I paid an employee £200 to set up the menus. Now no one is responding to me. Ive paid a years worth of licenses and now got zero service and no till system. Shocking company and the poor service is across the board. Theres plenty other EPOS companies to deal with avoid these money snatchers at all costs as when there are software faults the tech teams are under qualified and just try to wing it regularly making your problems even bigger! AVOID!!

4 weken geleden

Hello Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues. please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected]. Thanks again for your share, EposNow.

Timothy
Manager of Sales, Design, Projects in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

All Good Thanks

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Ease of Use. Nothing wrong with equipment.

Hold Times, Getting in touch with customer service, Delivery of transfer were never as promised.

3 weken geleden

Hello Timothy, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Nestor
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience with[sensitive content hidden] !!!
My best wishes

Patience !!!! After one year Having my System , I finally found one very kind guy who help me to do new setups in the till. Was very helping and kind . Thank you [sensitive content hidden] My best wishes

Nothing , he was very helpful and patience

4 weken geleden

Hello Nestor, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Bron: GetApp

If in Australia and in hospitality - do not buy this system

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although the Australian Eposnow team try to help and are friendly, they are inexperienced and short staffed. It seems they are working business hours of 9-5pm on Queensland time, which does not suit Australian hospitality where the time zones are different for at least 6 months of the year; and businesses are open 6am until 9pm.

Ease of implementation Inexpensive Reporting Apparent integration to existing banking systems

The support is only in QLD business hours. The integration with banking systems is not with Australian banks only Tyro. This software is only for retail businesses, and would be good; is not for hospitality venues - receipts are restrictive and are not set out for hospitality and the kitchen dockets are complicated and difficult to read.

Miguel
Receiving Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Not meant for middle to large businesses

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am the shipping and receiving manager for my company. A few of my daily tasks is to post and receive 200+ invoices weekly. Inventory management, market retail adjustments, sales reports, purchase orders, etc. It'd a very busy job. When we first got this EPOS NOW system we started having issues and they informed us the application at the time was unstable and so they switched us over to a web browser format. (First red flag).
Every day I get constant "timed out" errors because their servers have too many users. As I write this review, it's been almost 2 hours now that I can't post and receive any invoice. There's also the too many users are online so your task has been killed pop up. Which literally means "try again".
They are constantly trying to add new features, but don't address and resolve the instability of their service. There's also a huge problem with the feature "notes" which is where we add the invoice number of every invoice/po entered in to the system. I told them that 90% of these notes are erased from the system days after posting. They said that's not a priority of theirs. So, I told them it's definitely a priority for a market that processes hundreds of invoices weekly. Helps us search entries i.e duplicate invoices, etc. This system is good for smaller businesses (such as a bar/restaurant). But not for middle to large businesses.

Easy to navigate menu. Seems pretty straight forward.

The constant "hang". Unable to connect. They keep adding features to the system without fixing the instability of current features and service connection.

Edward

Cons I was charged month after month for NOTHING

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Nicole
Manager in VS

Unhappy retailer

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If it were easy to switch services, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm hopeful with time, they will listen to feedback and improve the product.

The back office is fairly easy to navigate for basic needs

The help/tutorial aspect of this software is greatly lacking. There are a lot of features to utilize but it's near impossible to get proper training on using them. Which leads me to my next con - The support team is incredibly unreliable. IF you are lucky and get a good support rep, your issues may be resolved quickly. However that is a rare occurrence. I typically have to call back a few times to get issue resolved/questions answered. Add the fact that it's very common for the support reps to make mistakes in fixing "issues" and often end up making matters worse. The bulk import feature is incredibly important to our business. But it is complicated and doesn't work properly because of what seems like a formatting/programming issue. It's been two years that we have used this product. One would think they would have fixed this issue by now. Especially because they charge for the service. They also do not have an EBT functionality which complicates our daily report reconciliation. That has been on their "project" list for some time now. Maybe one day?

Laura
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Avoid this company especially if you are a small business

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Avoid this company at all costs, especially if you are a small business! They are quick to sell you their product, very responsive and pushy for the sale but as soon as you are in you struggle for an answer to anything. There is meant to be training, we received none but were 'graduated from training' with no response when we asked for help. You are then passed on to their call centers which are never consistent. No-one responds to emails and when you do get through to someone in their call center they tell you different things. The product itself continuously resets, needs re-syncing or unassigns itself in the middle or service. We tried the handheld which constantly disconnected from the FOH and kitchen printers - you have to beg for help from this company. We lasted a couple of months before finding a local company who cares. Epos Now are NOT for the 'little people' they couldn't care less how much their lack of support affects small businesses - do not go near this company.

The back end of the software is user friendly.

The customer service is absolutely atrocious. I ended up sending a 6 page word document of all the emails and communications they ignored from me asking to help Epos Now didn't attempt to help set up or train us on how to use the product, we had to guess and when we asked for help we were ignored. We ended up having to ask our IT company who figured some of it out. The software continuously stops working or re-syncs in the middle of service. Not ideal on a busy day. When you call for help you get palmed off and very little help is received.

vorige maand

Hello Laura N, Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience so far. I'm eager to gain more insight into your concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me and my team directly at [email protected]. We're here to help. Thanks again for your share, EposNow Digital Team.

Zehra
Managing Director in VK

WORST SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is below 0 with this company, they cannot solve anything and puts even more challenges in front of their customers.

I made the decision to purchase this software because it looked user-friendly and the support team sounded great. It was also in top 10 for retail software in UK.

Since, the beginning I had many technical problems and problems with the support team. Once accidentally, they've deleted all my sales and product data during trading! After a while, I lost connection with the support team, waiting for a day or 2 for them to get back to me, screen freezes in front of the customers in the store and there's nobody to reach, the system doesn't sync, no solution there. And, their Bulk Editor app is not working at all! And, once you reach someone with the support team, their answer is always like that - sorry, it has to be a glitch in the system, there's nothing I can do! Their support is to solve system problems, therefore I don't understand this reply at all! I've bought the integration with Shopify and this sync is not working either and they are blaming Shopify about this. No product or refund data to be synced during the day, nobody to reach for help. I have been waiting for a solution to this for 4 weeks now. I don't recommend this company to anyone, please stay away from this brand!

Sheri
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Customer support was non-existent

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was simply terrible. I probably spoke or communicated through text/support with over 12 people - not one was able to get us up and running. It was ridiculously time-consuming, very frustrating, and negatively impacted my client's trust in my agency. It was such a mistake to go with a European-based company and one that made a lot of promises they couldn't keep.

It seemed reasonably priced and fully functioned from the material and salesperson. The numbers certainly seemed to work.

We were never able to get the calendar and payment systems integrated despite dozens of calls/emails/support tickets and unkept promises. Onboarding was disastrous. They couldn't deal with the time zone differences between Europe and the US and the reps seemed to not know anything beyond the very basics of the system. So we never had the system function for us and had to cancel and go through a whole other system selection process. They don't want to take back the equipment so we're stuck with their dedicated hardware to trash.

Giulia
Giulia
Web designer / developer in VK
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Avoid this company!!!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

None I don't have anything positive to day about my experience with epos Please read cons

I worked with epos now for over 12 months and they made me waste so much time and money. I been having issues integrating my shopify account with my epos account for over 12 months, stock level was incorrect and also the app wasnt syncing properly. I have been having the same issue for 12 months and spoke to over 20 different staff members but still the issue hasn't been solved till today. Every phone call i had lasted between a hour to 3 hours. Their customer service is not trained enough and absolutely clueless on what they are doing as they admitted multiple times that they didnt know how to solve the issue and were waiting for their manager response on how to move forward. What makes me even more frustrated is that in over a year time of reporting the SAME issue CONSTANTLY day by day, i never had help from any of their managers in charge. I dont understand why epos is adding extra apps on their app store when they clearly have zero control on them. To add more features you ALSO have to make sure you to add more training etc you can't offer a service that doesn't work. I really hope that i won't have to put up with this company ever again, an absolute headache. Avoid at all costs!

Steve
Company director in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Best Epos system on the market

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Steve. Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future. I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow. Kind Regards James

Richard
Partner in VS

Buyer Beware!!

Opmerkingen: Absolutely Horrible and dishonest

Friendly Customer Service Staff. Albeit their hands are tied they can do nothing to help you!

Buyer Beware Epos Now WILL SCAM YOU!! I was warned by others and because of the price-point of their system I did not listen! Please don't make the same mistakes I've made! I started by filling out a simple general interest in POS systems on Instagram and Epos aggressively stayed after me. Their sales staff are high pressure! I explained from the outset that my business was still under construction and I didn't need a system yet. I was assured that if I purchased their hardware, I would not be charged until I activated it. As of today, March 23, 2021 I've been charged every single month! I have tried since December to get this account paused and stop being charged. I've been promised every single week since the first charge that they would "pause," and refund the charges. Their staff are kind to you on the phone but they have not intentions in fixing this! They will lie to you to get your business, and God help you if you need to resolve a problem! Sure, they will answer the phone and promise that they are "investigating" the issue. They don't mean it!! Covid-19 has assaulted my business in so many ways in 2020 and I don't need a high pressure sales team lying to me and then whilst I'm still not open charge me every single month for a service I'm not prepared yet to use! I have asked since January to shut the account down. NOTHING! February, NOTHING, March, NOTHING! They are still investigating my claim! Hmmm. Please, go to other POS companies.

Ray
Director in Australië

Poor Support & Implementation

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've run several small businesses for the past 30 years and this is absolutely the worst software decision I've made, the platform and support are just horrible.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to like I moved from NCR Silver which was exceptional and unfortunately, EPOS does not compare.

The assignment of modifiers is incredibly poor it's an overly complicated process that's just not necessary. NCR Silver has a much better method, simply easy to follow and time-efficient. There is no training mode, a rather obvious omission. The back office is like something coded in the '80s the screen does not even resize to your desktop! you have to extend your desktop to about 4 times its width and then scroll across, you cannot see all the options on the screen, ridiculous. The integration process is handled by multiple departments and wastes so much time. My transition from NCR had multiple errors and you don't know who to call to solve the issues. The call centre is non-existant you call and are just put on hold, in comparison you call NCR and you are put straight through to a real human and your issues are resolved.

Amy
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Poor unreliable system. Card reader fails frequently.

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was okay until I couldn’t take payment multiple times the first day of being in business. Even with tech support and having it hardwired into the network, the card still failed multiple times the next 5 days. Does not deliver what it promise.

Sales reporting is actually good, it gives you a breakdown of everything including modifiers.

Unable to collect payment. On grand opening day, card reader failed. I called tech support to fix issue. It failed again a couple hours later. And every single day for the first week in business it failed. I couldn’t take a lot of payments on grand opening week. I also wasted a lot of time calling tech support grand opening week. Time that should be been spent on grand opening things, not troubleshooting a card reader. This product is an epic fail. Don’t waste your time or money.

vorige maand

Hello Amy L, Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience so far. I'm eager to gain more insight into your concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me and my team directly at [email protected]. We're here to help. Thanks again for your share, EposNow Digital Team.

Bronwyn
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Avoid at all costs!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From what I was told this was a great system however in reality it could do only a small percentage of things on my list - such as remote access, custom templates and access to packing slips etc from another location. Then the costs started adding up... there was an additional $25 charged each month for who knows what (I was told support - but that was a joke), another $50 a month just to connect to Xero, then upwards from $25 to use custom templates - a must as their standard design is pretty bad. Support was, well a joke. We were told we had 'training'' however we could not connect with them, we had about five changes in people we were deailing with (I could never keep up) and they con't get the phone numbers to call or even business name correct. They I received a call saying training had finished and we had 'graduated' - when it had barely started and still having a long list of questions. And then their anytime support.... having been locked out and it stating log-in to get support which obviously wasn't at all helpful, I tried to call a few times and couldn't get through so messaged their live support... and was told it was not their problem - not their problem? Who's problem was it then? . Having vented my frustration I was esculated to a supervisor who was great to start, but three weeks later I am still waiting for answers to a number of questions sent, let alone actual replies.

Seemed at first glance to be value for money, great support and was told would do everything on my list.

Things we were told it could do we were unable to find, would on occasion log me out and not allow myself or anybody else back in thereafter.

Kevin
Market Advisor in Chili
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Almost there

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been extremely useful to be able to access sales in real time from abroad. When I am working remotely I can still access the day's sales.

The ease of use of Epos Now is undeniable. They have made the software user-friendly and intuitive. Where it is not intuitive, customer support is standing by and responsive. I would recommend this particularly to new businesses to establish a POS system and track their business's success.

I had no problems with the software, however we operate under the Imperial system and the add-on that was available then (and to my knowledge until now) is in metrics only. This was a major problem for us and one we still deal with. Although the software was said on more than one occasion to be in development (and later told ready) I have yet to see it and customer service did not reach out to me when it was available. Some improvements are needed there in both developing software for the world market and in customer service follow-up.

Brett
CFO in Nieuw-Zeeland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Good product, poor integration with EFTPOS and MYOB

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Continual dealings with the support team to sort out the MYPB integration issues.

Relatively easy to administer, add products, customers, good reports.

Poor integration with MYOB, we have had no end of problems getting sales transactions to transfer into MYOB, missing transactions for no reason. Have had to deal with the support team many, many times, this is an ongoing problem. Also the system does not integrate with the New Zealand EFTPOS system, VERY dissppointed to find this out despite purchasing the EFTPOS app. After many months, there is still no integration. For this reason i do not reccommend it at all to NZ users.