Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM is de 100% gratis, flexibele en intuïtieve CRM waar je verkoopteam dol op zal zijn.

Meer informatie over HubSpot CRM

2.614 reviews worden weergegeven

Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/9/2019

"Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pluspunten: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Minpunten: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

• Beoordeeld op 2/9/2019
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/1/2020

"Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming"

Opmerkingen: I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pluspunten: HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Minpunten: HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

• Beoordeeld op 7/1/2020
Collin M.
Chief VoIP Evangelist
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020

"Best CRM out there!"

Opmerkingen: It's hass boosed productivity across all deporatmenets for us!

Pluspunten: The setup was so easy & it's simpler to use for everyone on the team. There are many things that are now easier to manage because of Hubspot CRM

Minpunten: At the moment we love everything about it. We were a sslesforce house for many years and the Hubspt CRM is not mature enought that it can do everything wee need.

• Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020
Dona C.
Virtual Assistant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/4/2020

"Better than others I tried"

Opmerkingen: It has provided a central place to enter my contacts.
It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

Pluspunten: I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out.
It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

Minpunten: _It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks.
_I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly.
_I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for.
_I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do.
_It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose!
_All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet.
_In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much.
_You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

• Beoordeeld op 2/4/2020
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28/6/2020

"Probably the best free cRM on the market"

Opmerkingen: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Pluspunten: Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Minpunten: Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

• Beoordeeld op 28/6/2020
Account Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 13/7/2020

"Easy to use & Constantly evolving"

Opmerkingen: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Pluspunten: Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Minpunten: Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

• Beoordeeld op 13/7/2020
Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

"What's Not to Like!"

Opmerkingen: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Pluspunten: Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Minpunten: The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

• Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020
Andrew J.
Client Relations Administrator
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18/6/2020

"HubSpot is what You're Looking For"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. We've seen a lot of prospects "open" and "click" our emails, but having a tough time getting them to respond back. Other than that. Phenomenal software.

Pluspunten: Easily view prospect and lead profiles to see how they've reacted to calls, emails, etc.
Connect to a prospects LinkedIn immediately
The task and Que feature come in handy when reaching out to multiple leads
The marketing email creator has been spectacular, especially for companies such as ours who MUST keep clients up to date in this crazy COVID-19 era.

Minpunten: I wish that it would generate leads for you, but that's asking a lot. You get everything you need with HubSpot, but you have to have prospects, leads, and customers to distribute your content to. Once you have those HubSpot literally takes care of the rest! One more thing: I really need help getting my salesmen all in, they seem skidish about using the software.

Julianna O.
Director of Client Success
Mediaproductie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18/6/2020

"Great platform with lots of features! Intense set up, but worth it in the end"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm happy! We have much better insight into our customer's behaviors which is helping us make a better profit and reach a wide audience. The learning curve is steep, but worth it in the end!

Pluspunten: I love how customizable Hubspot is. We've altered basically every feature to perfectly fit out unique needs. From the basic options like templates and shortcuts to the workflows, forms, and add ons that allow us to merge physical and digital communication. So robust in it's offerings!

Minpunten: Hubspot is a very robust platform and can do a lot! That means to use it to its fullest there is a pretty significant learning curve and lots of set up the time needed with a dedicated team member. We're 6 months into using Hubspot CRM and I'm still learning how to do my job better while using the features in the platform. !

Roni C.
  • Beoordeeld op 2/6/2020

"Great CRM but poor support"

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience using the software

Pluspunten: It offers robust integration options across a wide range of other platforms we also use.

Minpunten: The user interface is a little cluttered

• Beoordeeld op 2/6/2020
Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18/3/2020

"Everything you could need -unless you need mobility."

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Pluspunten: There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Minpunten: As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

• Beoordeeld op 18/3/2020
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/2/2020

"Best Free CRM"

Opmerkingen: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pluspunten: Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Minpunten: Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

• Beoordeeld op 10/2/2020
Operations Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/2/2020

"Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups"

Opmerkingen: We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Pluspunten: Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Minpunten: The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

• Beoordeeld op 4/2/2020
Director of Growth
  • Beoordeeld op 21/1/2020

"Basic plan is best value"

Opmerkingen: Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Pluspunten: We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Minpunten: The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

• Beoordeeld op 21/1/2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/12/2019

"A user-friendly and efficient CRM"

Opmerkingen: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pluspunten: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Minpunten: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

• Beoordeeld op 23/12/2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20/12/2019

"Hubspot is great!"

Opmerkingen: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Pluspunten: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Minpunten: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

• Beoordeeld op 20/12/2019
CTO
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17/12/2019

"Hubspot is a very robust free CRM"

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Pluspunten: On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Minpunten: There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

• Beoordeeld op 17/12/2019
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019

"HubSpot CRM - Love It"

Opmerkingen: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Pluspunten: > It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Minpunten: I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

• Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019
Shawn H.
Senior Digital Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5/12/2019

"HubSpot Over Everything Else"

Opmerkingen: Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pluspunten: It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Minpunten: It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

• Beoordeeld op 5/12/2019
Stefano C.
CRM Operations Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25/11/2019

"Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pluspunten: Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Minpunten: Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

• Beoordeeld op 25/11/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26/10/2019

"The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!"

Opmerkingen: I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table — and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface. In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes — from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company. The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength. I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Pluspunten: Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing... Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about! It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge — while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features. Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM: — overall interface and UX — unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts) — smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go — customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts — task reminders (for me, this is a big one!) — integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe All for F-R-E-E!

Minpunten: While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first. Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

• Beoordeeld op 26/10/2019
Missy S.
VP Marketing
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/10/2019

"Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!"

Opmerkingen: I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pluspunten: Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Minpunten: A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Ian P.
Principal Account Executive & Head of Channel Sales
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers

"Best CRM Hands Down"

Opmerkingen: HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

Minpunten: No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

Travis S.
National Sales Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/10/2019

"User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth"

Opmerkingen: We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pluspunten: Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Minpunten: There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Marygrace R.
Sales Ops Manager
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/10/2019

"Great customer service and worth the value"

Pluspunten: Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Minpunten: I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.