Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Highrise

Eenvoudige cloudgebaseerde CRM waarmee je de leads, gesprekken, vervolgstappen en taken kunt bijhouden die de levensader van je bedrijf zijn.

Meer informatie over Highrise

123 reviews worden weergegeven

Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Mijnbouw en metalen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/11/2019

"Great lightweight CRM software"

Opmerkingen: Great! Store hundreds of contacts in a cloud based database and easily zip through them. They can be tagged however you imagine. The problem is that it takes a lot of time at the end of the day/week/month/cycle to go through and categorize them. I wish there were more automated workflows.

Pluspunten: If you're ever skeptical that you need a heavy piece of software like Salesforce or Microsoft's CRM, you're probably right. This is lightweight, zippy, and constantly has new features that are coming out from the team behind Basecamp.

Minpunten: I wish there was an easier way to remind me of my follow ups. I don't like manually having to set the next follow up date. There's still a lot of human involvement in the software.

• Beoordeeld op 23/11/2019
Bismark D.
  • Beoordeeld op 7/3/2018

"The most useful CRM I know. The features available are the most widely used. Powerful & Intuitive"

Opmerkingen: I have been able to keep under control interactions with my customers regarding both sales and customer service. By using tasks, I never missed a follow up, an employee's birthday or anniversary. The software has given me a great sense of control and made it look simple.

Pluspunten: I have been running two companies for the last ten years out of Highrise CRM. PROS: Only useful features included. I use ALL the features in highrise and feel that nothing is lacking. I can do sales, customer service out of the same database for two companies. The tags structure allows me to segment my contacts like no other system I have ever tried. The ability to now send mass emails to segments of or my entire database is extremely useful. The ability to create custom fields and then be able to search by them as well is simply amazing. Task management is very simple in Highrise, perhaps, the most intuitive I have ever seen. Deals and the search capabilities are the icing on the cake, but what truly sets this CRM apart from all its competition is how simple it is to use. You can start using it immediately. No videos to watch or learn. The system is that intuitive. I highly recommend this CRM to anyone running a small to mid size business.

Minpunten: From my perspective there are only two "cons" regarding Highrise. The first is the absence of a calendar, and second the inability to establish "relationships" between different objects in the database.

• Beoordeeld op 7/3/2018
Maria lenin L.
Marketing and business development
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17/8/2018

"Effective Task Delegation and Management for Remote Workers"

Pluspunten: What I like about Highrise is that all communication, attachment, employees, employee profile and notes are stored in Highrise. You can easily backtrack on employees profile, projects handled, commendation, areas for improvement for future promotion recommendation or to assess a resigned employee and wants to go back. Groups can be formed per project and you can add all emails of the employees within the group. Each group has its own designated high rise and each member will receive emails and important information or actions to be taken that should be addressed by the group to close a case. This is a cloud based application to track all open cases within a project to easily assign the action item to the person or group to accomplish tasks within given timeline.

Minpunten: The key here is to document everything in High rise and handle all open cases within a given time frame. However, each project or case should have a designated Team Leader to give directions per case and assign tasks within the group step by step and close the case if done. If no Leadership and delegation, still everyone can open the case if he/she is included in the team without knowing what needs to be done or who should be tapped in order for the case to move. Some cases should already been closed but was not tracked well. Some forget to put notes or document daily itinerary, progress and failures. If this happens, this software fails to achieve what the application was built for.

• Beoordeeld op 17/8/2018
National Director of Quality and Research
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22/3/2020

"Brought some clarity to our practice's marketing efforts"

Pluspunten: As a large practice, we have both clinicians and physician liaison's marketing to local healthcare providers and the community. Prior to Highrise, we relied on individual communications on our targets and recent visits. It was disjointed and often resulted in redundant efforts or gaps in coverage. Highrise allows us to easily communicate who we visited with and when. It also allws us to make notes visible to team members and provide a single platform to house information on all our community and healthcare relationships. The alerts and notification emails highlighting recent events is useful as well. I highly recommend using Highrise.

Minpunten: For a large organization, the news feed isn't very useful. Perhaps if it was region specific it would be helpful but currently it is simply noise.

• Beoordeeld op 22/3/2020
Selena N.
Director of Corporate Communications
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/10/2019

"Great Price and Great functionality - Hard to Navigate at first"

Opmerkingen: Highrise has a computer and phone app which makes it super convenient for checking tasks when you're away from your desk. I love the many options you get when you use the software, The emailing system could be better, but honestly it gets the job done for the price. You can save templates and store databases as well. Its a great system.

Pluspunten: You have a lot of options with Highrise. You can send mass emails, store databases, assign tasks to employees, set reminders, and more! Great task manager in my opinion.

Minpunten: The UI is hard to navigate at first. The tabs on the side are simple enough to understand, but I definitely think it could be organized and maybe explained a little better. But I have tried similar software and they have similar issues. Still this is my favorite.

• Beoordeeld op 8/10/2019
Kyle l. S.
Founder & President
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Beoordeeld op 7/12/2017

"The key system to making my business run smoothly. We'd be a disorganized mess without it."

Opmerkingen: Allows our team and clients easy access to all communication and orders with our accounts. Highrise is a screen always open and in constant use. It's a very easy to use and appealing CRM.

Pluspunten: Aesthetically, I find the website to be pleasing and easy to use. It's second nature to us now as we've been using Highrise for almost 7 years. All our accounts that used to live in my head are now neatly organized and accessible by my team and our clients. Amazing to be able to offer that transparency. We use the deals function and send out samples and orders. Highrise links with some other sites we use - mailchimp and easy insights to name a few. I love how you can set permissions and tailor each users view. When we were searching for a CRM we researched many options before settling on highrise. It's been critical to our growing business.

Minpunten: I haven't tried the app in awhile but it used to be abysmal. Creating a new user and assigning permissions is a huge chore for us. Creating a deal is very manual and there are lots of opportunity for human error.

Shirin E.
Co-founder & Cloud and Systems Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018

"Excellent CRM platform for a startup that needs good collaboration and sharing."

Opmerkingen: Was able to see what the whole team was saying and emailing a client in a simple easy to navigate interface. It allowed us to tag clients for follow ups and to know exactly what vertical they were in and how we could best help them. It's very easy to organize your client data within this application .

Pluspunten: You quickly get an understanding of the overall situation between the firm and your client. If you have have multiple people in your organization interacting with a client for customer support you will get a very nice overall picture quickly. The layout for this and organization of data on the screen is excellent for this purpose. The history is very easy to see and it would allow an organization to work with clients without having to ask them to tell the story over and over to different departments.

Minpunten: While CRM is client relationship management, HighRise performs well. It's not as robust a tool for an outbound sales campaign for a sales rep. The task and calendar management functions are good but it's not as slick for planning a territory based on how you search against clients and firms. The tagging feature if creatively used can overcome this minor issue

• Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018
Cedric d. F.
Publisher
Publiceren
  • Beoordeeld op 7/12/2017

"Good CRM program for the price -- great value!"

Opmerkingen: Organization and management of sales prospects.

Pluspunten: The interactivity with programs like Linkedin and customers websites, etc. And you can sync with your mobile for portability.

Minpunten: Challenging to navigate initially ...still don't know how to operate all things. Simple things like finding my original user ID to sign into mobile app required contacting customer service and lost time awaiting a response. I'm old school and like to speak to a warm body for expediency in these cases, however, I'm aware this is the new norm.

Gabrielle V.
President | Co-Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 9/3/2018

"I use Highrise daily. Can't do my work without this valuable tracking tool. "

Opmerkingen: I don't have to remember information about contacts. It saves me time and makes me more efficient in my job. The reminders keep me on track with my daily "to-do's"

Pluspunten: It has a place for all the data points I need. I like 1.) the layout 2.) ease of use 3.) simple data search options 4.) ease of import/export 5.) email filing integration (using dropbox email address in bcc)

Minpunten: The order of the emails that show in notes per person. It's a little hard to follow email timeline, so the order could be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 9/3/2018
Grant S.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 9/1/2018

"My Favorite CRM — For a Team of One"

Pluspunten: As an entrepreneur this is my favorite CRM for new startups. It is so easy to use, and is optimized for keep track of contact information and previous communication. As a solo salesperson this is all you really need.

Minpunten: It doesn't support the amount of deal flow that a more robust CRM like Pipedrive or Salesforce supports. It has the ability to track deals, but doesn't organize them into reports or swim lanes like Pipedrive does.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 9/1/2018
Vicki F.
Program Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 13/1/2016

"A Database Program That Has Multiple Functions "

Pluspunten: Before we began using Highrise, we thought that we were going to have to hire someone to create a database for us, then hire someone to maintain it. When we discovered Highrise, this solved our issues. We are an executive search firm, and Highrise allows us to keep track of every job candidate who sends us a resume. We have their contact information at our fingertips, and we can attach their resumes and any other pertinent info to their Highrise entry. We have also found it extremely useful to use the tags. In this way, we can differentiate our candidates by the type of work that they do, and also by what positions they have applied for in the past. If we are trying to reach out to someone with a financial background, we do a Highrise search using our financial tag, and everyone who has financial experience will come up in the search. We can even narrow it down to region, city, state or zip code. We like using the notes so that any of our team members who look at a Highrise entry can see if there's anything about a particular candidate another team member found notable during a phone conversation, for example. We also really like how integrated Highrise is with LinkedIn, because we use LinkedIn quite a bit.
There are a lot of features of Highrise that are automatic that help us a lot. For instance, as long as a person's profile in Highrise has their email address, we can forward emails to a dedicated Dropbox email and Highrise will automatically pick it up and add it to that person's Highrise profile.

Minpunten: It's not very hard to overwrite an entry and you have to be careful when you are importing contacts from other software programs. It's time consuming when setting up the database to enter all of the data, however, Highrise has made it as easy as possible.

• Beoordeeld op 13/1/2016
Ivan C.
Director of Buisiness Development
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/2/2018

"Highrise packs a lot of power for a great price"

Opmerkingen: It's not sales force, but as a CRM tool it's got to be one of the better priced options considering the features.

Pluspunten: I love Highrise. It offers great tagging with the ability to filter companies by tag and include employees of those companies (so you don't have to tag all employees). You can use it for broadcast email, although the bounce and spam rates are pretty tight to know you off the system. It will auto record all emails sent to clients using a BCC to highrise feature so you can store all interactions and make them available across all employees. You can add custom fields as well for mail merge. The desktop UX is great. The mobile UX is OK. The mobile apps are getting better. That's the main thing I like, they announce new features and functions routinely and it's getting better all the time.

Minpunten: I noticed that the broadcast email bounce signals were too tight the first time I used it. I sent something out to all my clients, but I work with restaurants and some email addresses were dead and they shut me down temporarily. Real email tools won't be so stringent. Could have improved since that effort as that was when it first came out.

• Beoordeeld op 11/2/2018
Samuel S.
Asst. Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/12/2017

"Highrise is close to perfect, with responsive and helpful customer service"

Opmerkingen: Business contact info and organization is excellent. Great customer support.

Pluspunten: Highrise makes building your business contact list easy, with plenty of options for organizing them. Best of all is the way of filtering through tags. Sure, every site has tags, but if you really care about them as a way of creating lists and sublists and sub-sub-lists, you typically can't. Highrise's gives you a great way to view to filter through your contacts by adding/subtracting tags or word search. When I've run into problems or questions about certain features, the Highrise team is great at replying with real help. I'm not used to getting an answer so quickly from a website team without being put through the grinder of being put on hold or a beauracracy of emails, but Highrise has been stellar on that front.

Minpunten: Inputting your contacts is easy, with two available tabs for "person" or "company." However, you have to know which one you want to do before you start, because switching tabs/modes will erase any info you've already typed in. Would love Highrise yet more if they found a way to switch between tabs while retaining that info.

• Beoordeeld op 8/12/2017
Ivan C.
Director of Business Development
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13/7/2016

"The best Customer Relationship Management Tool Ever!"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Highrise for 6 years and there was a period under 37 signals that there wasn't a lot of innovation going on. Since 37 signals passed it off to Nathan Kontny and company it's been moving at light speed. I can't wait to get the Android app!

Pluspunten: The ease of use, features, prices, and tutorials are all amazing. There's quite a few small features like BCCing all emails to your customer so you can review conversations is a game changer. Being able to tag tasks with colored codes really helps. My to do list looks like that are amazingly convenient.

Minpunten: I really wish my task list was organized by a calendar. There's some syncing to Google Calendar that people use, but I frequently move blue (not important) tasks to the next day when I run out of energy. Then I review it. Google Calendar doesn't update fast enough to review it. I really want to see it organized by day of the week. Also, an Android app would be nice.

Alex S.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/6/2016

"When you need a simple to learn and use CRM, Highrise is the best."

Opmerkingen: We are using Highrise and help other businesses transition to it. It is a terrific small business-friendly product that is super-easy to learn and has some great features most larger products have such as bulk, personalized, track emails and segments. We really enjoy being able to use the email drop box features to control much of the functionality of the product, and it's quite unique in that respect

Pluspunten: Easy to use and learn especially in team settings
Email drop boxes that can be used for emails to contacts, cases, deals
Use for support helpdesk functionality and it works great (check out the blog for more details)
Bulk emailing that can be tracked and separate segments created

Minpunten: Sometimes filters are hard to navigate
Could be better with integration from other SaaS products
Limited reporting

• Beoordeeld op 24/6/2016
Laura W.
Director, Strategy & Management
  • Beoordeeld op 2/3/2018

"I love Highrise! It feels like a trusted friend--keeping and sharing precious the information I need"

Pluspunten: Clean and clear design is cheerful and makes it easy to find and read information. The layout makes sense to me. Sharing notes and contacts in our small business makes all of us as smart about our customers as any one of us is. The easily customized tags and filters enables me to store information the way my brain works for sorting contacts. Easy import/export is fantastic as well.

Minpunten: I'd like the feature of notifying someone about a posted message to be available on a forwarded message as well. Doesn't currently seem to be. Flip side of customizing tags is that different people can inadvertantly create different tag names for essentially the same thing, making it easy to miss on the list you want. The benefit far outweighs this problem in my mind, but it has been a drawback for some of my colleagues.

• Beoordeeld op 2/3/2018
Laurence K.
Sales and Marketing
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27/6/2016

"Its great strength is its simplicity."

Opmerkingen: We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake. Countless controls and functions and sections and definitions and miserable standard of support meant it was shelved within a few months. The term CRM became closely allied to leprosy the whole exercise moved proper contact management back by months or possible years.
I found Highrise on an internet search and saw that many people described it as simple or stripped down which was exactly what I felt we needed.
We took the free version for about 4 weeks and then upgraded to a very cost effective monthly subscription.

Pluspunten: Simplicity. Ease of use. Speed of familiarisation. Completely intuitive. Price. The Support system sets a standard far, far higher than most multinationals or multi-billion dollar companies could hope to even aspire to. It really is the Gold Standard of support systems.

Minpunten: Clearly this package will not suit every company but for our very short sales cycle and a customer base of around 1000 active accounts this package is faultless.

• Beoordeeld op 27/6/2016
Chelsea W.
Manager of Operations
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27/7/2017

"Works Okay, Not Very Innovative"

Pluspunten: This program is a great way that our company files it's paperwork instead of physical files. It has great functionality there. Along with customization in fields to keep track of profiles and things specific to the company using it.

Minpunten: I find myself having to backpedal a lot while using this software. If you forge to tag another person, you have to delete the whole message rather than edit. The search is very sensitive to what information you put into it, results won't quite pop up unless you type in just the right thing.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Highrise op 27/7/2017

Thanks for the review Chelsea and to Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh for being a long time customer. Did you know we offer a 25% discount to non-profits? (just need documentation/proof).

We may also be able help on the tagging if you want to send over more details: [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 27/7/2017
David A.
Co-Founder | Chief Executive | Chief Platform Architect
Informatiediensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/12/2017

"I suggest ideas they arrive, I ask for help it is given with a smile, I get high availability,"

Opmerkingen: liked giving feedback in a thoughtful way, made it easy to do

Pluspunten: It works, the team do great work, features trickle in, you provide great support, easy to use, easy to share with other people,

Minpunten: The lack of the following features creates work and reduces quality of our use - ability to use proper formatting of notes, basic bold, underline, bullet lists, numbered lists. Surely this is easy using Markdown and a toolbar
- Google drive and docs integration
- ability to have one person working at more than one organisation without using tags, we need this.
- ability to track history of a persons organisations and roles
- producing funnel charts and graphs from pipeline to improve dashboard reporting
- more text space for tasks window of entry too smal

Clinton B.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14/7/2016

"Highrise is a Great CRM "

Opmerkingen: Solid product, love seeing it being actively improved on a regular basis. Also have been using as easy to share task based system. LOVE the way I can add a bcc email address to help file all customer email conversations, that and the search make for a huge insurance investment to ensure we always know what was said for each client.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy on the eyes, super functional.

Minpunten: Integration with Gmail is neat, but what about the rest of us?
After reminder or todo passes the expiry date program doesn't keep reminding user of old/late task (which is essential)
Would love to see some 'health' so clients that haven't been touched for awhile popup as needing a call/attention.

• Beoordeeld op 14/7/2016
Chelsea C.
Director - Mobilization
  • Beoordeeld op 7/12/2017

"Very helpful to keep up with contacts! "

Pluspunten: I love the tasks - that's how I keep up with contacts and reminders to myself. I really like the custom fields which help you to customize information for your organization and team. The app is also very helpful while on the road or if I'm at home without my computer and need to add a quick reminder for the next day or get a contacts phone number, email, etc.

Minpunten: It's been tough to run the specific reports we need but have adjusted and I really appreciate HighRise constantly updating even most recently with more reporting features.

Juliette C.
Partner
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/1/2018

"Superb CRM tool for our Boutique Recruitment Consultancy, recommended to many already. "

Opmerkingen: Easy to use once set up and the fact cloud based and being continually invested in by the owners.

Pluspunten: Flexibility to design the fields and tags so it works for you and your business.
We don't use all the functions - but that doesn't hinder the way it works.
Constant developments on the software and use is amazing.
Love the App for mobile use - so easy and accessible when out and about.
We have made suggestions and you have listened and updated.
Any queries when we were first setting up 4 years ago were dealt with immediately.

• Beoordeeld op 10/1/2018
Phil S.
Gen Mgr
2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27/7/2016

"GREAT CRM!"

Opmerkingen: I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

Pluspunten: Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

Minpunten: We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Highrise op 27/7/2016

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv.

And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

• Beoordeeld op 27/7/2016
Katie M.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

"I LOVE Highrise"

Opmerkingen: Everyone at my company loves Highrise. It's easy to learn and intuitive to understand --even for the seriously non-technical employee. The few times that I have needed to contact support their response was swift, friendly and easy to follow. It's WAY cheaper than Salesforce and some of the other contact management databases out there.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to learn, easy on the eyes. It has an intuitive design and it NEVER breaks down.

Minpunten: I'd like to be able to run a report on all of the entries marked Clients to see their basic data and the field that I added "Referred By."

Vanessa L.
HR Coordinator
Filantropie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/6/2017

"Highrise"

Opmerkingen: I would recommend it!

Pluspunten: I have been using HR for 4 years, and I find it to be an asset to the company I work for. The whole team is able to follow customers and projects with ease. I would recommend HR to other companies to enhance their existing customer service programs.

Minpunten: No nice integration with email (outlook) – Adding contacts and tracking general communication is clumsy at best and a huge pain at worst. Many times Highrise refused forwarded emails (one of the ways to get them in the system)

• Beoordeeld op 7/6/2017