Airtable reviews

4,7 (1.653) Schrijf een review!

Over Airtable

Airtable is de database die iedereen kan gebruiken met een aantrekkelijke spreadsheetinterface.

Meer informatie over Airtable

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Beoordelingen van Airtable

Waar voor je geld

Airtable heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.653 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Airtable eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.654)

Dave
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!

4,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Felix
Felix
CEO in Australië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A Comprehensive Review of Airtable: Key Features, Common Critiques, and Overall Recommendation

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've found Airtable to be a powerful and flexible platform that has greatly improved my productivity as a small business owner. Its customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me manage my work and stay organized.

As a small business owner, there are several key features of Airtable that I have found particularly helpful in managing my work and staying organized.One of the standout features for me has been the ability to create custom fields and views. With Airtable, it's easy to create a database that is tailored to my specific needs, and the views feature allows me to see and interact with my data in a variety of different ways. This has been especially helpful in keeping track of important information, such as client details, project milestones, and team schedules.Another key feature that has been helpful is the integration with a wide range of other tools and platforms. I've been able to easily connect Airtable with my other work tools, such as my email client and project management software, which has made it much easier to manage my workload and stay organized.The collaboration features have also been very useful, as I've been able to share my databases with my team and work together on projects in real-time. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has allowed us to stay on top of our work even when we're not all in the same location.

I have mixed feelings about Airtable. On the one hand, I have found the platform to be extremely helpful in organizing and managing my work. The customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me stay on top of my workload and stay organized.However, there are a few common critiques that I have encountered as a user of the platform. One issue I've had is the limited free plan. While I appreciate that Airtable offers a free version of the platform, the limitations on the number of records and attachments can be a drawback for small businesses like mine that need to store a large amount of data.Another issue I've encountered is the complexity of the platform. While Airtable does offer a wide range of features, I've found it to be somewhat difficult to learn and use, especially for someone like me who is new to database management. The learning curve has been steep, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to use the various features and tools.Finally, I've been disappointed with the price of Airtable. It's a premium product, and it can be expensive compared to other database management tools on the market. As a small business owner, I have to be careful with my budget, and the cost of Airtable is a significant investment.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist in Egypte
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and Collaboration"

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Vasanti
Director of Public Engagement in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

It does almost too much

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If you don’t already have your work flows and project management, and sheets in other platforms it’s really great. Getting all that switched over otherwise can be time intensive as systems and features are different, but worth it. We’ve been trying to switch everything over to Airtable for a while.

Airtable seems like it can be just about anything you need it to be. Kind of a one stop shop, especially with the ability for integrations and add ons. I primarily use it for leads and workflow, which the tables and linking features make really useful and more accessible without worrying about duplication.

It’s a little overwhelming how much can be done on Airtable. The interface is a little temperamental. When I scroll across the screen with a track pad it also wants to scroll down a little.

IT Director in Panama
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Powerful and Flexible Database Management with Airtable

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Airtable is an incredibly powerful and flexible database management tool that makes it easy to capture, organize, and access data. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to customize my database to fit my needs. While it can be expensive and overwhelming for some users, its learning curve is manageable.

Airtable is an extremely powerful and flexible database management tool that allows me to quickly capture, organize, and access data across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and manage my database, and its powerful features allow me to customize my database to fit my needs.

Despite its powerful capabilities, Airtable does have some drawbacks. Its pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for some users, and its customization options can be overwhelming. Additionally, some users may find its learning curve to be steep.

Yolandi
CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Airtable converted a creative into a data geek

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I can't imagine a moment in my life where it was not part of my day

To me, it's a gorgeous spreadsheet which has the ability to make anything possible. Because of their API integrations and Formula Playground it feels like the internet is your oyster.

To be honest, the cost, specially because you pay per seat.

Analyst in India
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers

Seamless project management capabilities through a very interactive UX

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: No qualms with the product - way better than Notion that we used for a similar use case but did not find as useful for our organisation. Great pricing and UX make for a rewarding user experience.

The UX provided by the platofrm is so seamless and easy to use that we have not seen such functionality even in an excel. We use it for colour coding, table creation and quick views that they provide that we have not seen across a host of other products in the market so far. We are aiming to continue using this product for managing tasks within teams. Their customer support is also decently responsive unlike other tools and has been helping out in selecting and launching appropriate plans.

I feel like the tool lacks the copy paste functionality and excel shortcuts and if there are similar shortucts as excel, the migration to a tool like this will be much simpler

Donna
CoFounder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

LOVE Airtable

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My team could not live without Airtable. We use it for our content calendars for our clients social and for sales pipelines. I recommend to EVERYONE.

We love the ability to collaborate real time, being able to customize as needed and notification of comments. Love the templates that are available.

Can't think of anything that is a con with Airtable.

Aryan
Aryan
Project Manager in India
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Beautiful way to increase CRM & team efficiency

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Airtable's ability to show me multiple sorting views is super helpful for someone who loves seeing data perform in different ways. Its tagging feature also helps my sales team stay on top of their targets, close more easily & develop better relationships with clients.

The automation with different platforms is top-tier, however for a team that wasn't as tech-savvy as some are, there was a considerable learning curve and growing pains. Demos, tutorials, educational material could be made more accessible and templatised.

Ashfaque
Ashfaque
freelancer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Software for content management.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Best Software to keep and manage my content with much more productivity than any other software.

No cons at all,To be honest, it is far away the best software than any Microsoft excel or google sheets.

Aimee
Director in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Sales & Marketing Manger in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Laurène
Head of Customer Success in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more user-friendly

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)
We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles. Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great. Usecases are endless.

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable. This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app). In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

Mayank
CEO, Founder in Nederland
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Sarah
Director of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

The Google Sheet of your dreams

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Udayan
Product Marketing Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most: 1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs. 2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable. 3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more. One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.

Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

So close to perfect!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events. I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet. The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis. Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

Kevin
Owner in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Spencer
Portrait Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An organizer's dream database manager

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Airtable helps me run my photography business much more effectively. I'm able to track the progress and status of my photography jobs, to assess outstanding details, to have different databases for all my studio lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and miscellaneous tools and assets. I have different tables for different purposes, including tables that are checklists for the gear I need to bring for each kind of shoot. I can easily reference, in a visually-foward way, which lighting modifiers, number of batteries or stands, and which lenses I need to pack for an office headshot job or an in-the-park family portrait session without needing to put much effort into thinking about it. The less I have to think about such details, the more I can focus on my clients and work to do. In more ways than one, Airtable helps make this happen.

Airtable does what a lot of basic database and spreadsheet manager do, but most robustly with complex features and with more visual pizazz. For visual thinkers and organizers, Airtable makes the average tracking task or information management responsibility both a pleasure and a joy.

As with any feature-packed professional software, There is a learning curve with mastering where tools are and what all the platform can do. Once you get a hang of the interface and the many customization options, you will be sailing with delight.

Jamie
Coordinator of Production Services and Facilities in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Airtable is great at organizing complex data that you need to interact with dynamically

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Airtable saves us time, but it also saves us money. We're able to better manage resources when we can see how everything connects. That's what Airtable is great at. We had the data, but we were missing the lenses to put it in perspective. Having a column of dates in a spreadsheet is useful; being able to see those entries distributed on a calendar with a single click is a game-changer.

We've migrated several of our Operations Office processes to Airtable and couldn't be happier. Not only is Airtable easy to use, it's easy to integrate. It might not do everything we need, but by linking tools, like Zapier, it's so simple to manipulate data and let the data trigger actions in the other software that we use every day. For example, we've built a base to track key distribution for our 210,000 sq. ft. facility. We have a table with records for each of the 858 unique keys in our inventory, which links to a table where we track all of the keys issued to individuals. With filtered views, it's easy to see who has past due keys or which rooms are at the greatest security risk. And because it's all web-based, we don't have to worry about who checks in a key because everyone's base is updated in real time. As a relational database, Airtable lets you establish connections between two complex tables. We can click on a person to see all of the keys they've been issued, or we can click on a key to see all of the people who have it. Not only are our processes more efficient, they're actually more productive. Working from a standard spreadsheet, the type of reporting we're doing now would not be feasible. With Airtable, getting the answer is almost as easy as asking the question, and with the mobile app, I can ask the question wherever I am in the building--or outside of it.

Airtable has a great feature set as a relational database, particularly for the price and ease of use, but there are some limitations--not enough to cost a star in any one category though. The nine bases we've built so far were all things that we migrated from a spreadsheet system. From that perspective, Airtable is missing the ability to use conditional formatting and it's a little lean on available functions in the formula field. So far I've managed to find workarounds for almost everything, but they're not always the most elegant. Despite these limitations, we recently upgraded to an annual paid plan after six months on the free plan.

Colin
Colin
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Mathias
Mathias
The Chewbacca of EdTech in Denemarken

Helped us understand complex projects

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can now build the tool I need. And since my (and my teams) needs changes with time I can modify my Airtable bases to match that. When you build your own tool with Airtable you will need to ask good questions about your need and goals and if you're in a team this can start a very good conversation. It's much easier for me now to get not lost track of a big and complex project because I can split it into smaller parts that more understandable. With features like formula and roll-up, I can setup my base to quickly show me some important information. Like how many urgent task within an acitivity.

The fact that you can build the tool you need and that in that process the conversation your team will have is very valuable. Airtable is not an out-of-the-box just but more like Lego bricks and the (almost) only your own imaging that set the boundaries. So you need to ask the right questions about what is it you want to do and know? Which information do you need and what do you want to be able to do with it. When you ask that questions in a team you will have a great conversation about goals, ways of working, differences in need etc. Airtable provides you with a variety of tools to make this happen but you need to take the time to build your tool. If you don't and "just" use it as a spreadsheet you won't use the real potential of it. We have used Airtable to keep track of a complex website, booking a video equipment, project, ideas, teachers projects and more. One of the most powerful things about Airtable is that you can create different views and then create different processes. An example is that we have a table with activities for teaching that we publish on our website. We needed a process for reviewing text for errors, a process for reviewing which activities we should share and not share, a process for which activities we had cases for etc. Doing that in Trello would mean multiple boards. in Airtable we could just create a new view with the same records.

I will say that hardest part about Airtable is understanding the logic behind it and that it is something else than a spreadsheet. I took me some time, and it has been hard explaining it to my colleagues.

Project Manager & CSR in VS

Wonderful solution to spreadsheets, needs more restrictive access, tech support needs improvement.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can have many views of the same data in one place without duplicating the data. Each person can have their own view based on the data they need to see. The biggest benefit we've had is time saving and the ability to access this data anywhere, at any time.

Last year I was on the search for a solution to replace XLS and found Airtable. Previously we were using microsoft xls, as we found even GoogleDocs didn't work for our purpose. We produce hundreds and up to thousands of products for one event and previously used xls to keep track of production and for by line item invoicing purposes. The ability to have all the data in one spreadsheet but then filter things out in a specific view that allows you to see only what you want is useful and makes it so you don't have to have multiple spreadsheets with the same data. For example we have an invoicing view, that's filtered easily to show costs. Then a post event inventory view where clients can see what they can use for next event. We also have a QC view where our team members can easily QC the product without all the unnecessary data in their view/way. We also use filters to easily show us what still needs to be approved and what is left to be produced for the event. It's a been a great way for us to manage large scale projects and our clients love it. Also, the fact that it has a phone app is helpful to us since we work events, we are constantly on the road traveling and not always at a computer. The ability to download the spreadsheets is simple also, so when I need to create an XLS file to accompany our invoice, this is simple and easy for me to do.

The #1 priority for improvement that every Airtable user complains about is the lack of restrictive access. Access is "all or nothing" so if I give my clients "Read" access, they're only limited to one view and can't edit or note anything. If we give them "Edit" access they are able to edit anything in our entire database, including our pricing, so that doesn't work. We want, for example, a customer to be able to go and note/change info for one column and not be able to add/remove anything. For example they could go in and put "approved" for a line item that they approve for production, but can't change any cells not in that column. I'm not confident in their tech support at this time . Recently we had some data loss issues that created mass concern. We added data to specific cells in an existing spreadsheet, and the next day the data was gone. Airtable keeps record of any change in a cell and there was no record of us ever entering the data, like it never happened. We provided specific examples and their explanation of "packet loss" on our end makes zero sense. Based on data that we entered that day, we added a photo, then added a date, photo, then date... all the photos stuck, the dates did not, so it would mean that every other second a packet data loss happened? They still haven't given a suitable answer to this, and if you can't rely on the data you enter being there, that's made us think twice about moving to the paid version, which we were about to.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Creative Services Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Bryn
Post Production Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 10.000+ werknemers

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.