Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pipefy

Pipefy, het werkmanagementplatform, stelt managers van wereldklasse in staat om efficiënte workflows te creëren en uit te voeren.

Meer informatie over Pipefy

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive.

Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Beoordelingen van Pipefy

Waar voor je geld

Pipefy heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 305 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pipefy eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (305)

Fabrício Yutaka
Fabrício Yutaka
Founder in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pipefy or Trello?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Incredible collaboration tool that increases productivity

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Straightforward, user-friendly, and excellent for group projects — but most importantly, it helps you achieve your sales closing objectives. Customer service is also top-notch, with responses being quick. Those that are assigned a job are held accountable for their actions, and bottlenecks may be easily identified to remedy any issues. This allows clients to be involved in the process; they are able to track the development of their briefs. This, in my opinion, helps with the client's approval process.

Pipefy is a great tool since it allows you to develop and manage any type of process from the ground up. Pipefy handles everything from procurement to sales to recruitment to project management. To make your life simpler, you have the ability to attach documents, email check lists, and link to other pipes.

Pipefy's support staff is really helpful and patient while guiding you through this process, thus it's difficult to track down right now. They give you the opportunity to fail, which helps you learn how to utilize Pipefy better. This technology might be difficult to grasp and use at first, but it is worth the effort in the long run.

Ricardo
CEO in Brazilië
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Bugs, lack of features

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Doing daily tasks is very easy with Pipefy

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We had no trouble learning to use and making effective use of this software because of how straightforward it is. It's true that we can make the whole team operate productively and efficiently thanks to the software, but it's too expensive for everyone to have access to it. This is especially true for team leaders, human resources, and project staff.

I really appreciate all the different workflow templates it provides; they make it simple to organize any kind of project or task list, and they can be easily modified to fit our needs. It also helps us keep track of all project expenses thanks to its accounting features like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing.

I think it would be helpful if they integrated more complex metrics like performance and activity duration; for example, the Gantt chart could show how much time has passed since an activity was scheduled.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Pipefy is a versatile tool that may be used for a variety of purposes

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm deleting all of the cards I've generated on Trello and moving them to Pipefy, where I can better organize them. Everything is made easier by the use of custom fields. It is possible to use Pipefy to automate routine tasks, integrate APIs with other services, build MVPs, and more.

Because it allows me to break down my weekly to-do list into manageable chunks, the Sprint panel is one of my all-time favorite features. Pipefy has been a huge asset in streamlining and streamlining my company's operations. To better understand where the most errors were occurring, what steps might be done, and what procedures needed to be changed, I used this platform.

In my opinion, Pipefy is an excellent tool, although there are a few minor issues I'd like to have addressed. Because the expiration date is established by a date on the calendar, I would want you to have an option to select a time and in working hours, but there isn't one available.

STEPHEN
SALES OFFICER in Nigeria
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: * Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process * The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes * It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

An easy and best project management tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Bruna
Bruna
Graphic designer in Brazilië
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Pipefy as a managing team tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Pipefy review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Uelinton
COO in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Henrique
Sales Coordinator in Brazilië
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

My experience with pipefy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Gordon
Implementation Strategist in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

rafael jefté
operations assistant in Brazilië
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best platform for organizing phloxes

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Mrinal
Account Manager in India
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

Amir
Amir
Co-Founder in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project. They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money. I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage . They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride. Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

Sarah
Technology Services Coordinator in Canada
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanië
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

assists in planning operations and ensures the safety of procedures.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Pipefy helped us evaluate the product well, find solutions, and get additional time to test the product while ensuring key stakeholder engagement.

Pipefy enables team members to collaborate in proper planning of operations, ensuring that all procedures related to them are carried out within a pre-determined time frame, and makes the process of obtaining the required approvals easier. With Pipefy we were able to design process paths and also create distinct flow branches, which are completely adaptable, ensuring that when a process is found within the diagram that is missing a field, then a different path of the process can be followed and different actors are notified directly to take the correct action.

There are no problems getting started; the only drawback is that there is a learning curve associated with the platform. Once you understand the reasons behind it, it works fine.

Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Excelent task management and process administration

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Pablo
Pablo
Operations Manager in Guatemala
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens. Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Joao
Head of Marketing in Brazilië
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Lacks a few funcionalities

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Very easy to use, I also love the automations

I've been using it to start a recruiting a campaign and I had to label the participants between male and female. I noticed it's very hard to label one by one. You have to click each card individually, click on "labels" then click on the gender. I'm a user of Todoist and I reckon you could use a similar feature to them. I expected to right click the card and see pipefy options (such as "add comments", "select label"), instead of my browser options (such as reload page, save page, copy, paste etc). Also, I do not like how many times the notifications pop up in the page. After I see it the first time, they shouldn't keep popping up every time I switch to the Pipefy tab.

Raissa
P&C Manager in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Carolina
Operations Specialist in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes. They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Reactie Pipefy

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback!

Stephan
Travel Associate in Kenia
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

I love Pipefy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The features and automation are top-notch. Best customer care. Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy. Flexibility especially in reporting. Value for money.

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

Ramgopal
Embedded Software Developer in Spanje
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent project tracking and task management platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Pipefy is highly user-friendly and has assisted us in tracking our inventory from the time it enters our firm to the time it reaches our sales representatives. It also includes financial operations like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing, allowing us to maintain a better handle on all project expenditures. The ability to examine all processes from a Kanban perspective, including email automation, advice, and pipe connections. There are numerous fantastic tools in Pipefy that make work flow more smoothly.

It also appears that I cannot add many users to a single workflow instance. The job progress is not updated in real-time since it takes time to report these advances and make them visible to the full work team. Although it has a decent interface, it lacks information about its community.