AtemisCloud reviews

Over AtemisCloud

An advanced Business Management SaaS with all the features you need. Used in 60 countries by 1500 companies for the last 23 years.

Meer informatie over AtemisCloud

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van AtemisCloud

5,0
Waar voor je geld
4,9

AtemisCloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je AtemisCloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Eric
Sales Manager in Vietnam
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best value for price CRM with modules being tailored to your organisation.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fast, smooth, impeccable service.

The Team devotion to customize each modules to the specification of your organisation is unparalleled. Atemis is the tailor made suit of the CRM software. It drives the sales team to reach their KPIs, guarantee smooth inter/intra department Operation and allow Head of departments to analyse the business to ultimately make key strategic decisions to drive revenue.

Most difficult part is the integration of business processes within the software. So decided to work in synergy with Atemis Team to fastrack it and improve business processes all at once.

Alexandre
Lawyer in Vietnam

Simple and effective!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- A very varied functionalities to manage daily tasks. - It's very fast and simple to use this software.

- What I like least about this software is the lack of intuitiveness in some functions, some functionalities.

Jamuel Kenneth
Marketing & Communications Assistant in Vietnam
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome and Progressive!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has a multiple variety of features that makes database handling easier. I've been using the software for more than a year already and of course not all companies are perfect but the customer service is quick. They always try to follow through our requests and recommends us ideas to improve our solution daily. Although I would say that it would take some time to get use to it but functionality are doable. What I like is that you tell them what you want for your solution and they will do their best to comply.

I like the adding of contacts in this software. Very simple and has a lot of potential.

Some features are not too user friendly however still learnable and doable. It's not impossible with some time to learn about the software.

Raymond
Sales Manager in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Practical, comprehensive, effective

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One tool to manage customer relations, manage our missions as well as marketing and monthly communication

The 360 vision of customer relations. All the features needed to have an effective customer relationship. Fully adjustable dashboards.

The parameterization requires a thorough reflection beforehand so as not to forget anything. Design of the web application a little backward.

Celine
Founder in Vietnam
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for small business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Good value for money, ease to use, reliable.

Can be improved on phone.

Loic
CEO in Vietnam
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent solution - We used to work with Insightly + Mailchimps. We are now only using Atemis

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Atemis offered a global response to all of our needs in terms of data managements and online marketing. Support is more than excellent and helped our company to improve its business in general

Arnaud
ceo in Thailand

This an amazing software that allowed us to manage all our activities and coordonate all the KPIs.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The fct that you we can optimize our performances with a central tool, made us perform in effiency and control... ultra connected (social networks and mobile apps...)

Thierry
Associate in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Impressive , great , complete

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to work in the past as HR SaaS solution Customer Satisfaction advocate
So I know what it is to develop support and promote such a complex solution
Regardless of the complexity behind the scene and the completeness and flexibility of the solution overall . What comes up and foremost is the availability,dedication and smile of the support team. They simply try to achieve whatever is possible to get their customer satisfied, regardless of bits and bytes that's where the value is .

Complete , well thought , open , flexible

When I find one , I will update this

Tinh
Marketing Manager in Vietnam

Good experience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I am currently using Atemis's Sales Pack. I like the great efficiency that Atemis software brought to my work.

The server's sometimes a bit slow. But it's not a big deal cause they do good customer service. Other is fine.

EDOUARD
Founder in Oekraïne

An easy application oriented to client performance

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Client performance, efficiency of team

The number of solutions proposed, the efficiency, an helpful service, intuitive solutions, quality of solutions

Nothing special : all my needs were covered specifically each time by an existing solution. Maybe the design could be performed.

Mark
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great product, get the best value

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has many and features and functions and is great for my business. We love using this product! Couldn't ask for better customer service