Asset Panda reviews

4,6 (1.313) Schrijf een review!

Over Asset Panda

Platform voor het volgen van middelen dat cloudgebaseerd is met mobiele apps (IOS/Android). Onbeperkt aantal gebruikers. Ontvang vandaag nog een gratis begeleide demo.

Meer informatie over Asset Panda

I like that we have so much customization available to us. We are able to track any asset, and even software if we wanted to.

I have not yet identified anything I dislike with this product.

Beoordelingen van Asset Panda

Waar voor je geld

Asset Panda heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.313 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Asset Panda eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.313)

James G.
James G.
Tech III - School of the Arts in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

4 jaar geleden

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Justin E.
Tier 3 Technology Support Specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Asset Panda Review in Education

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Asset Panda has given us a fresh start on our asset management and allowed us an easier workflow than previous asset management systems we have used.

The ease of customization for multiple fields and importing assets have been the most used and well planned out tools.

Currently the JAMF and Zendesk integrations leave much to be desired. I would love to see improvements made that allow these integrations to be used a more than they currently are.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Justin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Adam E.
Technology Systems Engineer in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

A complete letdown

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point. I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative. Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets. The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed. Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment. The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Alvin S.
Director, Service Delivery in Canada
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Asset Panda has allowed us to centralize and track all IT assets

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The college has had a great experience with AP since we started using it, it has allowed my team to manage and track inventory of all IT assets that we hand out to our employees. It provides reporting that assists with our yearly refresh of laptops.

GUI interface ease of use, accessible across multiple locations as it is web-based. Easy to maintain and update assets and customize fields.

We do not have any cons with the product, we find it to suit our environment and needs perfectly.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Alvin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Mario V.
Tech Support in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Always at hand

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience has been good, since it helped us to better organize the assignment of devices and have better inventory control.

That a barcode can be assigned for each device, assign a customizable ID, the history of what has been assigned

The change in the Entity option, that you could see the name, and now it has a single name, Example we have 12 grades of students and each one had their name Grade 1, Grade 2, etc, now they all say Students, and we should not enter each one to know the degree, since they are not organized alphabetically

vorige maand

Hi Mario, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Brenda A.
IT Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Auditing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: its ok better than access

Easy to use and customized reporting that it

I hate that I forget my password since I only use it once a month I have to rest my password. so annoying that when you log in you are forced to reset your password.

vorige maand

Hi Brenda, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Chris R.
IT Project Supervisor in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Versatile Asset Management System

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with this software has been wonderful. I know we don't use all the features we could from this platform so I know there is room to grow with it as well.

We have found a few very impactful features of this software. First, the flexibility of customization. When we realize we need to track some new data point or change how we deploy equipment, we can do so on the fly. Second, the mobile app. Having a optimized mobile app that our techs can access on their phone instead of getting out their laptop to log into a site is immensely helpful. Third, "automated" changes that can be done by using the "Actions" feature. I can have a couple quick input points and at the touch of a "save" button, numerous fields and data points can be updated. This is so efficient rather than changing these fields manually

A couple things that would be nice to have changed.... We have found the need to have a field that can be added to rather than only over-written during an "Action". Basically a running history of input points (Ex. every user that has been assigned to a device). Running a history report isn't always convenient and applicable to all potential users. Also while chat support is great when you need help, but I'd really like someone to speak with directly sometimes. Conveying your issue over chat is sometimes very clunky and time consuming.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our product team for review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michael A.
Senior Technical Support Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Solid flexible choice

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We get a lot of use from the data that we have in the system. We like having access to the data in the phone app, and using the barcode scan options save time. It's been a great decision to move forward with this tool, and it continues to improve and do more for us.

This software is highly customizable, and has grown increasingly more robust over the last couple of years. It was easy for us to import all our old data and get started. We use it to track computer assets and inventory, and we have been able to tweak the setup to make it work better for us over the last 3 years as we learn more about what it can do, and what we need from the software.

There are some times in the screens were you can accidentally make changes to your whole inventory, rather than just a few items, and it's not really clear that would happen. They are working to improve that process, but that's been our biggest problem.

3 weken geleden

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We want to set a call to go through user permission details to help you with changes. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michael D.
Office Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Useful for Management, a little Tricky at First

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Search feature is very straightforward and effective, the amount of filters and information you can provide for each Asset helps with detailed tracking, and the different permissions for employees given on how much they need to utilize the features of Asset Panda makes it very customizable.

The filtering options can be a bit difficult to utilize and sort properly, and the software can lose a lot of its potential if employees aren't utilizing it properly, so reinforcing the accurate and proper use of the software (however your company sees fit for it) is very important.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Deb H.
Director Acctg Special Projects in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Cloud-based solution

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customer Service has been great.

Definitely the cloud-based solution for tracking assets. We mainly use it to record assets and calculate depreciation so are not currently utilizing the full capabilities of the software (i.e. - bar code tracking).

It currently does not have the capability to use the half-year convention for depreciation. It's also not easy to duplicate a record - you can't just highlite it in the list view & copy/paste to a new asset; you have to enable replication in custom settings.

vorige week

Hi Deb, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our product team to discuss further. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Abigail H.
Clinical Materials Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Game Changer for Small Businesses!!!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AssetPanda has done everything I hoped it would when we purchased it, and even more! Also, the customer service and support is also incredible! Every AssetPanda employee I have spoken with thus far has been courteous and quick to respond to my need. They make a great team and I have truly enjoyed working with them.

The investment we have made into AssetPanda's software pays for itself in many ways. (1) Staff are able to achieve/oversee more because tasks are more efficient with AssetPanda. What took the staff 20 minutes to do per request, now takes five. Audits that would have taken hours because the data was never originally captures in the first place, takes 15 minutes. This opens up time on their schedules for other projects. This is possible through action and assets records that are extremely customizable and the ability to set up automatic notifications to staff members (not just administrators). (2) Activity and asset tracking with user stamps, time stamps, and barcode tracking minimized loss of capital. AssetPanda enables us to close the cracks from our previous system where assets were occasionally lost.

Actions can have an "open" action and a "return" action, which links two actions together. It would be helpful to have an action chain of 3-4 actions. There are work arounds though. The only other drawback we have found is that AssetPanda is not HIPAA compliant.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Abigail, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love your comments ad will forward them the team. We are currently building a new version of the platform that will allow you to have the flexibility you desire with Actions. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Zach Z.
IT Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers

Cheap, Easy to Setup, Easy to Maintain

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Asset Panda has solved many headaches and saved hours of time within our organization and we love it for that. The few times we've needed support or help with a setting the Asset Panda support team has been quick to respond and given us a solution each time. The support is one of the best things about Asset Panda

When we rolled out Asset Panda within our organization we had help the whole way from the support team. We have used it for more than 2 years now not only for asset tracking, but for inventory management, and reservations. It has solved many headaches within our organization and saved countless hours, and even more money by helping us easily track location and status of equipment.

While Asset Panda does have many features, some of the features such as the reservation side of things is not fully optimized. The main feature set of Asset Panda is great (Asset tracking, and inventory management in our use case) but some of the "add-on" features are not as comprehensive and leave you wishing there was more functionality.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Zach, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that the platform is saving you time and solving headaches. If you have thoughts on how we can improve the platform we would love to hear what you think. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Cody A.
PC Coordinator in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

2021 Review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I love it, it was allot of work to get it to where it is now but now that its set up its made my life and other IT coworkers job so easy.

Once setup it is very easy to use and way less paper work envloved.

In our particular case we have users set to only have the Assets tab, that means they don't even have the settings page as users use SSO and it is not needed. The biggest issue is that it brings users to a total asset count page that is irrelevant and confuses the user when logging in and trying to sign for assets. All they need to do is click the "Asset" tab at the top but with it being the only tab they don't think its a button. I just wish there was a global home page settings for user templates instead of having to go in and set users manually. Users come and go often so its no ideal for us to make that change to each new user. So in summary I would love to see a global home page option for users templates.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Cody, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments about global home page to our product team. They will reach out to better understand the comment and the desired functionality. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kaitlyn M.
Assistant Project Manager in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

S&R Asset Panda Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Jayna H.
Project Specialist in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Asset Panda Rocks!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

David A.
IT Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

2 jaar geleden

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after. If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Douglas D.
Director of Finance in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Tom H.
Manager in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Josh T.
Senior Support Analyst in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

3 jaar geleden

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Patrick B.
Site Support in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Keith A.
IT director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Emily S.
Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kerri B.
Technology Assistant in VS
Bibliotheken, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Lloyd B.
Director Quality Engineering in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Save some time and money and get this software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michelle D.
Procurement Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

New to Asset Panda

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

3 jaar geleden

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.