Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over BQE CORE Suite

Geïntegreerde software voor projectmanagement, urenregistratie, facturering, rapportage en boekhouding voor professionele dienstverleners.

Meer informatie over BQE CORE Suite

Overall the experience is good, however the accounting module should be improved in order to be more user friendly.

Early on we had a difficult time understanding the vendor bill workflow.

Beoordelingen van BQE CORE Suite

Waar voor je geld

BQE CORE Suite heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 735 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BQE CORE Suite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (735)

Tanya
Tanya
Architectural Associate in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Great product fro expense and time tracking, and way more

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I have been using BQE Software for almost 4 years now. I have been reguarly logging hours and expenses as part of my daily work. I really love the app version in which I can snap a picture on the go from my receipt and toss the receipt away immediatelly. It has saved me tons of time of collecting receipts and then balancing my credit card account. Tracking billable hours is also pretty easy and there are couple of options to do so for each personality from using project timers that you can play and pause to straight old-fashined type of plug-in. Overall, I am very happy of this software.

I like all features I have to use for my work.

Erica
Marketing and Communications in VS

BQE Makes Project Management Easy

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Assigning tasks and projects to team members is easy and quick.

Some fields are redundant and repetitive but it's not a huge issue.

Melidee
Accounting Manager in VS

Great invoicing platform for Time Based Civil Engineering

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Time tracking; overall look of the invoices; tracking payments

Needs to improve features like adding email to each project; being able to make notes only visible to us on an invoice; seeing payment dates while looking at invoice (this takes several steps by going to the project tab); CORE can be slow and I find I have to enter 2-3 times before it will respond (Server issue?); Being able to create our own "template" for what assignments need to be used when creating a project and there's more not specified here.

Mirna
Project Administrator in VS
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

New product for us - Really like it so far

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would definitely recommend Core to others. You have to learn the product first but once you do, it's very helpful.

The reports we are able to run are extremely useful to us. You can see how each project is doing super easily.

At first it was a little hard to use but only because we were used to another program. Now that we use it every day, it's become very helpful.

DAVID

Lead CAD Technician in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! Makes time tracking alot more easy and i love the timer setting.

I like that i can see all my time tracking for the day or the whole week.

It can be a learning curve to learn the function and layout.

Shivam
architect in India
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

SPEED OF SERVER

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Its very sorted and nice it would be really nice if the server speed increases because it lags too much

adolfo
Project Coordinator in VS

time management

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: its in the middle point, works for the basic tasks but needs upgrade on the other tasks

ease of having multiple applications on the same platform

some times is not intuitive and the connection between lines is not effective

Katie
Senior Technician in Jersey
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

A solid tool in time tracking

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It has a good user interface and is easy to use. I like that it has an app to log time outside the office.

It should tell you how much of a project's allotted time as been spent

Amber
Staff Accountant in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy Navigation

5,0 2 maanden geleden

It is super easy to navigate and use which makes it amazing

nothing really. I like how easy it is to use

Christine
Finance Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Existing User

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had our ups and downs. After a couple of days on the phone with customer support, things have been clarified and settled. I understand some of my problems now and how to fix them. It is really the first time I have felt comfortable with my choice in software. As I learn new things, play with it more and talk with customer support things that I thought might be deal burners, are really not. We all need to accept change, and for me as a former development programmer, I am used to it. I was not that into our existing software that we are replacing as I only had to deal with it for a year as I am kind of the new employee. Yes, I looked at several different software options. Yes, some had more features than others, some less. It is going to be pretty difficult to find a replacement software that is exactly like the one you are replacing. My original review stated there were a lot of bugs. I'm not so sure about that statement any longer. For me, it works better through Crome than Edge. I did have quite a few issues when running in Edge. This may be a problem that has since been fixed, but I'm okay in chrome.

I have had more time with the software since my last review. As I slowly convert the firms old data to this new software, things are falling into place quickly. I'm becoming attuned to the software. Learning little things I didn't know where there, both by playing around and talking with customer support. This software is easy to learn. Not a real big learning curve, assuming you are familiar with project management, accounting, project setup or you have people familiar with those areas. I do it all, and basically maintain everything for everyone else.

I don't have many, but if I had to pick... they are not really cons, as I hope they will expand to these later on. API with Office 365/Outlook would be a nice added bonus. For me, especially Outlook. Also API with Quickbooks desktop version. This isn't a big issue, as I hope to also phase out QB and only use that software for payroll. Which I will then have an API if I go with QB Online/payroll. I will always use QB for payroll, so I am use to doing journal entries into systems to reflect the payroll numbers. This is not a hardship for me.

Cathy
CFO in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

CORE has given our principals and project managers more access to real time data

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As we continue to get more proficient navigating CORE, it has given our principals and project managers more access to real time data reducing the potential for errors in reporting and data transfer in multiple areas to better service our valued clients.

Project management and accounting real time data metrics anytime and almost anywhere through cloud based hosted subscriptions allowing quick response time to our valued clients. CORE has eliminated need for complicated spreadsheets and various other methods of housing project data. Coming from QuickBooks desktop accounting which we have used for almost 19 years, CORE accounting subscription has given us access to company financial data anywhere. We are utilizing Core for time tracking, expense reports, billing, project management and accounting.

The display as feature needs to be expanded and made specific to invoices and time cards. Core has ePayments for credit card and we are waiting for ACH feature which is going to be there somewhere in August.

Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

JUST DONT!!!!!! Refused to give refund after acknowledging it doesn't work

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was the most expensive waste of time I've experienced in a long while. It's right up there with Yelp advertising. Once you get pay it's over. I determined that this didn't work for me at a bout 2 weeks in. But, I was patient and tried to work through it with them. Roughly a month later, we came to the understanding that it doesn't do what I need, and they can't make it do what I need. (Quickbooks and Method Crm was doing this stuff before) I asked for a refund or even for the remainder of the year I paid for. I was told they "Don't Do Refunds" So, They're cool with over-promising, Taking $650, understanding that you're not using the program any longer, and are dissatisfied. Pretty Lame If You Ask Me

The Sales guy was really friendly and try to rush me into a holiday sale. I should have known.

It was promised to be totally customizable to any business. It absolutely was not. I spoke with customer service well over 10 times, probably 20 calls. They could show me how things were set up, but never really able to make it work with my business flow as I had with Quickbooks. The program was often slow and sluggish between screen changes (I have very fast ethernet connection 250mbps DL speed). Many features were on different screens and made for a lot of loading time between simple tasks. Again....not customizable when I bring it up.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there! We are sorry that you weren't able to use the program as intended. We do offer 15-days free trial and live demos of our product and keep everything transparent to give our customers a chance to review the product before they actually purchase. We have hundreds and thousands of users worldwide who rely on our products each day to successfully run their business. We are truly sorry to see you go and hopefully you will give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Kerrie
Business Manager in Zweden
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Invoices have been easier to process compared to previous software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. As mentioned we experiencing error free time tracking, billing and the presentation of invoices is far better.

We use the time, billing and accounting functions frequently and it has made my job a lot easier and smoother compared to tracking down expenses and time for the team members. Processing reports are simple as well. Less error of tracking time/expenses as compared to our previous software. Invoices are more accurate. Invoices look professional and clean.

Cannot think of anything at this time. We are really enjoying the software

Paul
Vision + Design Director in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you can spend the time to implement it, it’s beyond worth it.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have really enjoyed the experience, it has since become a bit more expensive and potentially out of our price range.

I love all the reports that we can create, track progress of our projects financially, and use it to teach our team about management.

The price to add users is a bit high. The ability to work through custom KPIs is tough.

Julia
Partner in

Great Time keeping and Billing software for Architects and Engineers

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We discovered BillQuick on line after struggling with a user friendly way to record, retrieve, report and correct errors in time entries for our Clients. Filling in time sheets accurately is a critical part of our business and billing process. Unintentional errors on time sheets, with time entries logged under incorrect work phases or project scopes are inevitable and our previous billing software only allowed time entries to be moved one at a time, which was done when the WIP was being reviewed. The result was a painful and time consuming process at the end of each moth for our accountant which resulted in delays in getting our invoicing out in a timely manner. With BillQuick, time sheet errors can be moved quickly and easily across data sets in batches. Changing time keeping software can be a stressful decision, often met with resistance from staff. However after carefully researching BillQuick and completing the training session, and seeing the ease and intuitive nature of the time keeping options, I was confident that I would be able to coach staff through the process with ease. The ease of time entries means that fewer staff are delinquent on keeping time sheets up to date. This has numerous benefits, the primary one being being able to bill on time. There are other time allowance features such as limiting time assigned to a team member for a project, and notifying team members in real time when the Fee for a work stage has been exceeds (time entry presents in red). I was a bit skeptical about the claims of vastly reducing invoicing time, but from experience can confirm this is true. This software has enabled us to consistently get billing out within the first 10 days of the month, with invoicing taking a fraction of the time it used to. This enables us to close out each month efficiently, properly monitor quarterly and annual targets, and focus on fixing problems quickly. Ease of monitoring Fee Expenditure also means it is easier to stay out of trouble and address problems as soon as they arise. There are many linked features such as monitoring staff and project profitability which provide solid back up data when assessing bonuses etc.

It is very easy to learn to use for both staff entering time and new accounts staff. The ease of time entries means that fewer staff are delinquent on keeping timesheets up to date. Projects can be broken down into phases - this is KEY for tracking fees within an Architectural Full scope of services. You create your own Activity Codes which you can align with your preferred Contract It REALLY does speed up invoicing tremendously It offers a WIDE range of invoice templates and reports to analyse project Fee expenditure and report to Clients It allows for various levels of security access so that Senior Staff are not beholden to the Accounts Department when they need to report to a Client or check the Fee against the Contract All staff can monitor Fee in real time (assuming time sheets are up to date) Senior Staff can easily monitor and give feedback to staff on performance and productivity, based on various time periods, for example on Billable vs non billable hours, contracted hours performance etc The technical support is excellent Integrated with Quick Books very well

I can't think of anything really....If I had to be critical I would say: - there are so many reports that you are unlikely to use them all and can get lost in the Report Centre. However there are tabs for your favourites and memorised reports. - Expenses are very very to enter but not as easy to unwind/change as Time entries

Dale
Owner / Architect in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool for the Architect's office

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a good office management tool for the architect. We have used it for the past 10 years and find it invaluable in all we do in managing projects and running the business.

The product is great for the management of a project from time and expense reports to document management. It also manages the office contacts and calendar of events for all the employees. It will give you in real time if you are making or losing money on a project. It tracks and creates invoicing for all project clients. If you use QuickBooks, it is integrated directly with that software for complete accounting management. It is a great tool for Architects in that it is formatted for what we do (tasks and phasing of projects). If you have internet connection, you can get access to this program while on the road,

When opening up project file, it takes 2 or 3 clicks to open up a file, such as Word, PDF and AutoCAD. Very, Very frustrating. Many of my employees do not use is function and simply use Window file manager to open and move files. We should not have to do this. It uses Java in the background for some of its operations, and I am not a fan of Java... it is always updating. Updating of the software is somewhat difficult for the person not a computer nerd.

Jaydra
President, Investigator in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great product! Practical, customizable, and good value for the money.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product saves me time and keeps all my cases organized so I never miss important deadlines or follow-up tasks. Well worth the money.

1) It has a nice look and it's easy to use because it is organized in an intuitive manner. 2) It is also incredibly customizable. There are so many ways to filter reports and adjust who sees which reports and when, it kind of blows my mind. I have done so many things to customize this software to my firm's needs and I still feel like I've just scratched the surface. This also means it will continue to be useful as my firm grows, which is incredibly valuable. 3) It's a cloud-based software, which means I never have to worry about installing the latest updates. It's also an extra bonus layer of data security because the data is not housed on my local in-office server. 4) Tracking time is easy, and once hours have been billed to the client they are marked in the system (this may seem like a pretty basic feature, but it was surprisingly difficult to find in a case management software). 5) It talks to QuickBooks online, and it's easy to transfer data. It saves a lot of time to transfer invoice and other data from the project management software directly into my accounting system. 6) The customer service and follow-up support is great. I was walked through the initial implementation, which got me up and running almost immediately - very little work time invested in the implementation. After using the software for a few weeks, I scheduled a one-on-one training session with a BQE trainer to get all my firm-specific questions answered which was great.

My only (minor) complaint is that it does not yet also function as a CRM. I hope they add this feature because I'm looking forward to incorporating that data and function into the same system as my case management.

Scott
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

The logic/use process seems to flow very well

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The logic/use process seems to flow very well. The QuickBooks integration is very stable and makes sense once you understand it. The user interface looks nice, is operationally smooth and is very responsive both in design and speed.

Overall, very good. There was a learning curve, as with all software, but it makes sense once you figure it out. There are lots of connectors/features so knowing what you need is a big part of this. Support has been very good. They methodically think through processes and help with issues, configuration settings, or bugs (which I recently filed and it will already be fixed by the weekend). The software appears to do what I need it do (Project/Time/Expense Management) and may also be our replacement for QuickBooks once we get the processes figured out. The cost seems to be fair and it’s Tiered Usage based on user needs was great and something competitors didn’t offer very well. We look forward to continue to use the product

Its big and complicated. I would spend time investing in documentation on what things really do for the back-end. For example: The QuickBooks integration is great, but finding out what actually happens is confusing. I had to set up small tests to figure out that “activities” really mean “services” in QuickBooks and you can have select what records have to sync… documentation (very technical) is very good for people like me!

5 jaar geleden

Hi Scott thank you so much for your review of Core, we strive to be cost-effective and provide a sleek user experience.

Stan
Principal in Noorwegen
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Like the flexibility

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used BQE product for many years. The product is stable and pretty straight forward to use and today after a long time I needed customer support. The response as always was excellent and the problem I was experiencing was resolved.

I like the flexibility and design of the software once I gone through the learning curve. The reports are straight forward and give me all the insightful data without customizing.

I find the billing process steps a bit awkward but I am used to them now. It is annoying to have to look for the most recent invoice under Invoice Review once the invoice is processed as final.

Wakif
Accounts Manager in Canada

I feel liberated with Core

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As alluded earlier my experience with Core exceeds expectation. Most hiccups are sorted instantly with the knowledgeable support team. And with constant feedback, customization and updates, Core has met our firms needs and has delivered on every aspect of CRM and Project Management.

In my capacity as an Accounts Manager, I feel liberated to access critical client data in real time. Ability to update the Core database remotely from multiple devices has increased efficiency and productivity for the Finance & Accounting Dept. Seamless integration across one interface has been a game changer for project management. Collaboration, time and expense entries and accessing overall health of projects is readily available. Key performance indicators and customizable dashboards offers the foodies who eat with their eyes an appetizing experience using Core.

Change is the only constant. Offering end user of Core inclusivity and engaging in product improvement will enhance significant updates. Select a Core group of users, incentivize and march to the finish line fielding their hands on user experience , constraints and limitations. Polishing and adding new features are the key to user satisfaction.

Sanda
Partner in VS
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

It is easy to invoice projects and for time entry

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We no longer have to rely on our IT to maintain the software and our servers or worry about the backups. Love the dashboards and overall beautiful looking interface of Core.

We have been with BQE for 17 years and 3 years back we made a decision to switch to all cloud BQE Core and we love it. This was the best decision! All our employees were onboard without any difficulty as it is very easy to navigate in Core and everything is consistent, with the result there is no learning curve between the screens. We are also experiencing that it is easy to do invoicing and track time in Core. We are taking advantage of some of the advanced features of Core like 'Report Scheduler' that has helped us automate the reporting process. Our clients electronically receive statements and accounts receivable reports resulting in less human involvement in maintaining the cash flow.

Very early on we were not pleased with updates stepping on our settings but since then it has been rectified.

Janiece
Director of Operations in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Using Core has helped us analyze our data better

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This software has lot of features and the best part is you can pick and choose the features that best fit your business. Although, Core is feature rich it is amazing how intuitive this software is. Support is great but most of the times we are able to figure out or answer our own questions if we get stuck that how simple and user friendly Core is. After switching to Core our management team is able to analyze the real time data to figure out the areas of improvement.

No real changes to suggest as of yet. There is already a lot to absorb. Anytime we need help or improvement in the software we send the feedback to BQE

Vickie
Office Administrator in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Core has been a gamechanger

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the Time, Billing and Project Management modules; with this, I've been able to reduce time spent on billing (and have much better analysis tools) even as our company has grown.

Logical organization of procedures, ability to customize reports, outstanding live help service. Having staff manage time entries (rather than having to manually input from timesheets) has been a gamechanger. The reports are also hugely useful and help project managers keep track of budgets in real time. We're still learning and finding new ones that are useful to us.

Sometimes loading of project lists is a little slow/temperamental, but nothing major.

Teresa
Office Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Everything that is charged to a project can be seen in real-time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using BQE since March 2015. Prior to then, we kept all project information in QuickBooks. The staff were not able to see where they were on projects since they did not have access to QuickBooks. Currently everything that is charged to a project can be seen in real-time.

The ability for each employee to input their time/expenses is one of the features that I like the most. I also appreciate that staff members can check time and expenses for their projects to see where they are on projects with a budget. Invoicing is now streamlined because the information for the project manager's review is on one page. Budget information is on the draft invoice which makes it easy to see when a project is over/under budget, and who has coded time to the project.

I wish there was a better way of archiving old vendor bills.

5 jaar geleden

Teresa thanks so much for your review, we are pleased you now have a one-stop shop in real time for your projects! Thanks for being a part of the BQE Family!