Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Help Scout

Help Scout is een webgebaseerde helpdesk die is ontworpen voor een geweldige klantervaring.

Meer informatie over Help Scout

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Beoordelingen van Help Scout

Waar voor je geld

Help Scout heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 209 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Help Scout eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (209)

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Filipijnen
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Basic Customer Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have nothing to say about Help Scout's services, it does an excellent job, hands down. Though it's lacking some features and the pricing is a little bit high based on what features they offer. If you want just a basic customer service software for handling emails then Help Scout is a good choice.

Help Scout does what it's supposed to do and it's very good at it. No doubt about that. It's the very main reason why many companies trust Help Scout for their customer support management. You can create automations, saved replies, a knowledgebase, and a chat widget (they call it Beacon). Everything works as it's supposed to and we never had any issues so far. It's really easy to set up automations and saved replies, no need to look into their help docs. You just need to use your common sense to navigate through the dashboard. I am using it daily for my client's e-commerce business for the past 6 years and I can say that it's a really solid product. I also like their mobile app because it works really well. This is very important so you can attend to your customers even when you're not at your desk. Most customers want very quick responses and so the mobile app will be very handy when you don't have access to a computer. There's no issue with deliverability as all our emails and replies went straight to customers' inboxes, which is very critical for this kind of app.

I found another software that has more features than this app and the pricing is also good. I wish Help Scout will have a feature where you can snooze or schedule an email or reply, and the ability to create embeddable forms. Also, I wish you can connect your social media accounts so you will be able to easily monitor your social media audiences when they message you or when they comment on your posts. These are available on the other software I found and it is a great alternative to this software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Help Scout is the most effective method of providing assistance

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our clients' enterprises have knowledge bases, live chat, and self-service support widgets from Helpscout. However, since only one KB may be created per subscription, the Helpscout team may look into allowing numerous KBs per workspace.

Helpscout is our principal platform, as the vast majority of our customers require either a knowledge base or live chat help for their enterprises. Therefore, we provided them with a Helpscout-based knowledge library and made live chat available to them.

The platform's interface, especially the inbox UI, has a lot of room for improvement, and there is now just one knowledgebase template/design available, which is disappointing.

Marco
IT Expert in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Help Scout: A Great and Friendly Helpdesk Solution

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

This helpdesk solution is amazing because it has been meeting our expectations. I am impressed by the reliability of Help Scout.

Help Scout is easy to use. No cons related with Help Scout.

Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good for a temporary fix.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Sam
UX Designer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I really like the service and team I interact with. I have good feelings about HelpScout and like that they feel like a smaller more personal service for our size company.

They are just committed to being really great at what they are. I appreciate the tools and new features they add and they seem to have a great design team.

I’d like more messaging features like ability to target specific users and more granular control on in app messages. Would love ability to run surveys and get feedback in app but also in knowledge base articles.

Dwi
Customer Success Manager in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great help desk platform

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great platform for small to medium scales businesses looking for a help desk platform. It has some key features which cover the majority of everyday needs with the added benefits of additional items which could be used as you expand.

Help Scout has been a great help desk platform for our business. Outside managing customer queries, we've utilized their workflow and saved reply features to semi-automate and fully automate several key areas. This has saved a lot of time and allowed us to focus on the customer. We've also been able to build our customer query management process around Help Scout and use this across multiple teams. It's a straightforward and easy-to-use platform that is intuitive in some aspects.

While their workflow functionality is good, some areas are missing that would benefit this function. It would also be great if Help Scout had an internal SLA feature which was broad enough to cover various SLA scenarios.

Emma
Emma
Senior Director Product Marketing in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

It couldn't be simpler to use; I adore it!

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Help Using Scout, you can easily categorize your support requests and generate customized reports for each inbox. We can track the growth of our user base, learn about the challenges our clients have, and observe how our support practices evolve thanks to the reporting tools. It also facilitates reporting on key performance indicators for our business, such as average response and resolution times.

I really like how Help Scout simplifies the process of reporting, sorting, and monitoring issues for our staff. All of our staff members are comfortable with Help Scout, which is why we've adopted it for internal and external help. The integrated nature of the Docs sites is another perk; I appreciate being able to rapidly link articles and check statistics about which sections of our help libraries are most popular.

For our rather modestly sized support staff, I can think of no significant drawbacks to using Help Scout. I'd like to see a couple additional features in Help Scout, but for our current level of assistance, it's perfect.

Amanda
Developer Administrative Assistant and more in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Very Solid Ticketing System

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we absolutely love the app. It has suited our needs perfectly.

Love that you can set up multiple mailboxes and have multiple emails routing in to one space. The ability to see when a customer has viewed an email is also particularly useful and the search option is perfect.

Keeps disconnecting from apps and support couldn't fix it. No desktop notifications which would be immensely helpful.

Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Help Scout for Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help Scout has treated our company great. It has given us room to grow while helping us manage technology needs along the way.

This software allows extremely easy and efficient collaboration between administrators. The ticketing and email system can be configured many different ways and you can even integrate single sign-on.

There weren't too many things I don't like about this software. The only issue I have is that its report generator does not allow you to create reports for tickets cleared for each individual admin during a time period.

Software Developer in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Help Scout: This is an Easy to Implement and Reliable Solution

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The capabilities of Help Scout have been so excellent. Help Scout is easy to use and reliable help desk solution.

Help Scout is so effective. No dislikes for Help Scout.

That Guy in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Jeff
Director of Support in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

helps businesses streamline their procurement processes

4,0 vorig jaar

Provides analytics and reporting features that can help businesses track procurement performance and identify cost savings opportunities and provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage procurement activities.

Can be difficult to set up and configure, particularly for businesses with complex procurement workflows or legacy systems

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Couldn't run my business without it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For any business, customer satisfaction is crucial. Help Scout is the tool to make it fun and easy.

After having used Zendesk for a while, I was not happy with its and complexity. I wanted to have a support desk tool that made it look like it was regular mail to the customers. And HelpScout did exactly that. After having used the free version for more than 2 years, we are now on the Business plan. It was great that we could have used it without having to spend money on it, but it's soo good that it's definitely worth every penny. The Docs integration is perfect, as we use it in replies to customers, in the beacon for self-help and we now also embed the docs on our website through the API.

It would be great if we could set a custom threshold for the spam filter, as we have a bit too many false positives.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

One of the best easy to setup customer support service

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was excellent, would definitely recommend their software as it does not require much support during initial installation. Moreover, their features like email delivery, self-service, and live chat support have made my life easier.

I like the best that their initial installation requires little to no help. I was able to quickly set up the entire platform in no time, which is very unlike other help desk services that are difficult to set up and require a lot of permissions and time. They have managed to solve a problem with attention to detail and made their UI very intuitive in that respect. Their performance and response time for most of the tasks is excellent. It made my life easier, and I was able to track, organize and categorize all customer issues very easily. Moreover, the learning curve was very low for a CRM, and I was able to pick up most of their features within days, instead of weeks as compared to other market platforms.

There are a few minor issues that made my daily work a hassle, like providing a bigger picture of all the chat supports of the last 3 months or providing a birds-eye view like reports, and dashboards. They do generate reports, but those have not been so effective for me.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Help scout review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was not that good but it can be more useful if improvement will be done.

It has user friendly interface, multi-channel support and can integrate with other tools like slack .

It has very limited features.pricing is a bit Higher and has limited language support.

, 11-50 werknemers

Like all the other Help Desks, but faster, more focused, and cleaner

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy Help Desk software, fully functional with even more bells and whistles, amazing design, and affordable to boot!

Having used Zendesk for years, I was looking for a alternative option without breaking the bank. Help Scout has all the features i needed for my team, and more. Help Scout looks/feels great. Everything is right where it needs to be. I can quickly show a new employee how to use it in minutes. Zendesk looks like a dinosaur in comparison, and had to train them for a few days before my employees got comfortable.

Not much to dislike. They have a lot of integrations built right in, and zapier fills in the blanks. The only thing I wish I had was the custom fields, which is in the PLUS feature, and I'd have to pay a bit more money for it. But can't complain about that.

Moses
Associate in VS
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers

Best ticketing tool out there!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

Kenneth
Accounting in Filipijnen
Import en export, 201-500 werknemers

My personal view of Help Scout

5,0 vorig jaar

I liked how simple it was to use Help Scout. It had a simple, clean design that was easy to navigate, and the customer service representatives were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It was also convenient that the help desk was open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so I could get assistance whenever I needed it.

The lack of customization options was the least appealing aspect of Help Scout to me. The platform is quite limited in terms of customizing the look and feel of the customer service experience. Furthermore, the customer service representatives appeared to be unfamiliar with product and its features.

Tessa
Customer Support Trainer in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome Bonus--Help Scout's Email Newsletter!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help Scout is easy to use, has some great metrics, makes organization a breeze, and allows companies to standardize email responses. But in all honesty, my favorite thing about Help Scout is the weekly newsletter they send out via email. It may be more or less often than weekly, I'm not entirely sure; however, I just love it! I almost always read the entire thing. It focuses on one topic, it's always helpful, and it's often strangely timely so far as what's going on in my professional and/or personal life. I've found it really useful. Indeed, two Christmases ago, my list included multiple items I learned about one of Help Scout's newsletters!

The email newsletter.

How sometimes emails end up being responded to by multiple agents because they aren't automatically closed out.

Dave
Dave
Principal/Owner in Canada

Keeps our customer support organized and on task

5,0 6 jaar geleden

A clean UI that has obviously been well thought through. They iterate and add features routinely and are very proactive in communicating with their customers. For example, I had discovered a bug, which they confirmed and rolled out a fix within 48 hours. There are small reminders and tips presented within the context of the app, which are very helpful (eg. helping the user in distinguishing between an internal comment and a customer reply - this is very useful). Overall, there is great value for the money, I would strongly recommend Help Scout as a help desk/customer facing communication tool.

IMAP integration for outgoing e-mail archiving would be highly valued. Only Gmail is supported at this time.

Stefanos
Cloud consultant in Griekenland
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Help Scout review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help Scout is a very user intuitive and helpful tool to keep all your customer support interactions gathered and managed in a single place. Very responsive and easy to use Web app console which I am making use of on a daily basis.

I was impressed by the overall features and functionality of this product. In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account. Each mailbox can be configured with an associated beacon, i.e. chat and customer support monitoring with customizable behavior depending on what end user experience you wish to offer to your customer support. Last but not least Help Scout features documentation pages which act as a knowledge base for supporting your users and thus eliminating support calls.

I would like to see more granular configurations made available in the aesthetic side of a knowledge base. I would also like to see the basic plan to support up to three knowledge bases out of the box without an extra charge beyond the first one.

Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Customer Support Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a customer service software that I could use with my team. I also had to be able to integrate my other applications like MailChimp and Slack. I was looking for a software that was simple to use, but powerful at scale. After a lot of research, I chose Help Scout. It was easy to use, simple to deploy and integrate with other things that I needed.

This product is great for a small business or startup who needs to set up a knowledge base. It is simple to deploy, and there is a free plan. The biggest advantage is that it is easy to use and low cost. Plus, they are very Startup friendly company.

There is no chat feature in mobile app so you can't send and receive real-time messages when you are on phone.

Kayla
Contracts Administrator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Shared Inbox

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It's very easy to utilize with multiple members using at the same time. You can always see where other users are and leave comments to each other on specific messages.

When copying in a new email to an existing chain (or when the HelpScout email is adding to an existing chain), attachments are usually lost and have to be reattached.

Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to organize customer interactions

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This was the first customer service software we used as a team and it is really solid for being able to connect with customers through multiple points of contacts.

I really wish we could connect the entire customer journey within helpscout, it would allow our team to be more informed when dealing with customers.