Salesforce Service Cloud reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Salesforce Service Cloud

Met helpdeskoplossingen kun je je ondersteuningsactiviteiten stroomlijnen om 24/7 wereldwijde ondersteuning te bieden die kosteneffectief is.

Meer informatie over Salesforce Service Cloud

445 reviews worden weergegeven

Jordan C.
Salesforce Product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019

"Awesome Ticketing System"

Opmerkingen: Users are really more productive than previous tool

Pluspunten: With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Minpunten: Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.

• Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019
Jennifer B.
Executive Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6/11/2019

"Everything I need on one page"

Opmerkingen: I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pluspunten: I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Minpunten: It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

• Beoordeeld op 6/11/2019
Elizabeth F.
Grant Coordinator
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

"Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: Great for tracking contacts

Pluspunten: The number of things you can track with this product

Minpunten: Needed some time to understand how to move between screens and related informaiton

• Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020
Harry F.
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21/2/2020

"NOT a good SERVICE TICKETING SYSTEM"

Opmerkingen: very clomzy and not effective.

Pluspunten: its nice in its design. it can properly relate cases to client records

Minpunten: This software lacks the necessary tools to properly communicate with your customers. Customers can respond to closed tickets without getting notifications.
team isn't notified when a new ticket comes in.
overall lightening experience is a SLOW moving vehicle, wast's our teams time.
the list goes on and on
One answer to all of our issues is that we need a SALESFORCE DEVELOPER to customize the thing for us. so unless you have a small fortune to spend on Developers to customize it to your need go with a normal ticketing system that was designed ground up for this purpose. similar to the product that salesforce bought and then killed DESK.com

• Beoordeeld op 21/2/2020
Patrick C.
Vice President - Sales
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018

"Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook"

Opmerkingen: I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pluspunten: We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Minpunten: I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

• Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018
Krishna kashyap Y.
Mobile Learning Specilaist
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/12/2019

"Best cloud CRM tool in the marlet."

Opmerkingen: Major help is that it helps to streamline workflows with customers and in turn helps us to deliver fast and efficiently.

Pluspunten: Service cloud helps us to automate the service process, streamline workflows and improve the sales rep experience. The best part is that it connects one-to-one with every customer and easily accessible by the mobile devices on the field or anywhere.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of leanring curve involved in it but other than that this is great to have insights of customer and better deliver.

• Beoordeeld op 4/12/2019
Laine K.
consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29/10/2019

"Great for customer service"

Opmerkingen: We use Service Cloud to handle support inquiries for our clients. They send us an email or call with a question, and we can automatically create a case with all needed information, track the case through stages, up until when it's resolved with all the information needed.

Pluspunten: I like the ability to create, edit, track, and utilize the Cases feature for customer problems or inquiries. It gives us a 360-degree view of customer needs and helps us resolve them organized and quickly.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons at the moment. Service Cloud is customizable, and that allows us to bypass the standard customization to make it work for our use case.

• Beoordeeld op 29/10/2019
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Rechtspraktijk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/9/2019

"Salesforce - Reviews"

Opmerkingen: - it was an excellent experience working with this product

Pluspunten: - the features available in this software make this product outstanding the market
- the customization that can be made on this platform makes this product to be used by most of the orgs

Minpunten: - the support time can be reduced
- the pricing can be reduced

• Beoordeeld op 4/9/2019
Operations Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/10/2019

"SalesForce"

Opmerkingen: It is a great product to use, I just wish it didn't cost so much per user.

Pluspunten: I like the functionality that SalesForce has to offer. It is also very customizable to meet the way your business operates.

Minpunten: It is very expensive per user and in my opinion, isn't worth how much it costs.

• Beoordeeld op 4/10/2019
Administrative Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/9/2019

"Efficient"

Opmerkingen: Overall we are happy with this software and would recommend.

Pluspunten: Enables our office to provide efficient customer support. Tracking cases and work requests have never been easier.

Minpunten: Many of our records are duplicates. This is something we manually fix. As I've said before, customer support is lacking.

• Beoordeeld op 11/9/2019
Workforce Management Planning Supervisor
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/9/2018

"Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pluspunten: Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Minpunten: What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Beoordeeld op 10/9/2018
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13/3/2019

"Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box"

Opmerkingen: We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Pluspunten: Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Minpunten: Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

• Beoordeeld op 13/3/2019
Self-Employed: Social Media Marketer
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19/10/2018

"New Business Owner Tool!"

Opmerkingen: I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Pluspunten: I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Minpunten: The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

• Beoordeeld op 19/10/2018
Romy A.
Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18/8/2018

"SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!"

Opmerkingen: SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pluspunten: We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Minpunten: What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

• Beoordeeld op 18/8/2018
Associate Analyst Intern
Vermogensbeheer, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29/7/2018

"Ideal CRM for efficient operations"

Opmerkingen: Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Pluspunten: Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Minpunten: Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

• Beoordeeld op 29/7/2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30/8/2018

"SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!"

Opmerkingen: If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Pluspunten: SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Minpunten: What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

• Beoordeeld op 30/8/2018
Nadia Y.
Accountant
Bouwmaterialen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/1/2019

"VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management! "

Opmerkingen: It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

Pluspunten: I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

Minpunten: The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

• Beoordeeld op 2/1/2019
Team Lead ( Salesforce Developer )
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 2/3/2016

"Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk"

Opmerkingen: Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Pluspunten: Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service.
Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.)
Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day.
Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions.
Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen.
Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster.
Service Cloud Communities redefine

Minpunten: The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market.
Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers.
If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 2/3/2016
Charles M.
Assistant Manager
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9/11/2018

"Innovative tool to grow your business"

Opmerkingen: I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pluspunten: Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Minpunten: This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

• Beoordeeld op 9/11/2018
Kirsten W.
SEO Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30/11/2018

"A Great Software For Team Collaborations"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think Salesforce is great! It’s an amazing multi-purpose tool!

Pluspunten: It’s super easy to use and understand. Yo i love the Chatter feature because you can reach out to and keep anyone in the loop with any issues or important matters. It’s always great that your Chatter messages are always available to look back on which is helpful for keeping track of everything. I also love that you can create tasks and reminders for yourself. It’s a great multi purpose tool.

Minpunten: I honestly can’t think of anything I have had any issues with so far. If I had to pick something, and it could possibly have just been a glitch I’m not sure, is that originally your feed would only show you relevant posts for account you follow. Now it seems to show you everything even if you aren’t involved, chattered, or following an account.

• Beoordeeld op 30/11/2018
Sal D.
Senior Consultant
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/1/2019

"Best CRM tool available right now"

Opmerkingen: The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pluspunten: The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Minpunten: It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

• Beoordeeld op 11/1/2019
James N.
Business Development & Marketing
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25/7/2018

"Salesforce is a great CRM"

Pluspunten: I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Minpunten: I don't have many negative things to say about Salesforce. I think it is pretty user friendly. There could be some better documentation on how to do specific things in the system. Also, Salesforce is only as good as the data you enter into it. This is not a flaw of Salesforce, but rather any data management system. I highly recommend making a constitution and training your team to abide by rules of entry and management.

• Beoordeeld op 25/7/2018
ERP Systems Analyst/Salesforce Admin and Developer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16/1/2019

"Salesforce Review"

Opmerkingen: Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

Pluspunten: -Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything. -The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard. -The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time -Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

Minpunten: - Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

• Beoordeeld op 16/1/2019
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/1/2017

"Salesforce for all"

Opmerkingen: I have worked with Salesforce for a number of years, both from a support side as well as an admin side. It is very nice out of the box and very easy to customize where needed. The automation features were always great. I have watched them evolve into some truly amazing features and become easier to use for the masses. I have recommended several companies purchase the platform, including but not limited to the company I currently work for. Each time they make the investment and see all that it can do for them, not just in sales and marketing areas, but also in HR, Project Management and so on, they are amazed and thrilled with their decision. The app exchange just adds the cherry on top of this magnificent sundae.

Pluspunten: I like the flexibility it offers in customizations and configurations. The appexchange also is a huge plus. You can find just about any addon you may need, and often times can even find a suitable solution for free.

Minpunten: The two biggest drawbacks I have noticed are the following:
The inability to use custom fiscal years in the new forecasting.
The inability to keep the side panel open when choosing a new contact in the lightning version of Salesforce for Outlook.

• Beoordeeld op 24/1/2017
Claire B.
Director of Development
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29/3/2019

"The most sophisticated CRM out there"

Pluspunten: Salesforce allows you to do just about anything, and is famed for offering a wealth of data capture, visualization and processing options. As a small organization we create dour Salesforce architecture quite early on, probably before we needed it! It gives us a lot of credibility as an organization and we can magic up reports in no time. Many other apps now provide Salesforce integration which makes it easier when managing many different processes.

Minpunten: The one disadvantage is that it's certainly not the easiest system to use, and there's no way the average Jo can set themselves up on it alone. We worked with external consultants to set up our whole architecture and are constantly making changes to it.

• Beoordeeld op 29/3/2019