BrightGauge reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over BrightGauge

BrightGauge stelt je in staat om al je belangrijke KPI's op één plek weer te geven door het gebruik van meters, dashboards en klantrapporten.

Meer informatie over BrightGauge

32 reviews worden weergegeven

David G.
Head Of Operations
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16/10/2018

"An incredibly powerful BI tool - Great for MSP's"

Opmerkingen: I love it, it is incredibly powerful and has enabled me to get a much better view of what is actually happening in our business, not just what I thought was happening.

Pluspunten: It is really simple to create reports, dashboards, and gauges using drag and drop. Support from Brightgauge is really good, always responsive and friendly. Regular new feature releases keeps the product improving

Minpunten: You need some SQL knowledge to set up the datasets yourself. That said, Support have always created them for me when I have asked. It is definitely aimed at SMB's, so if you are looking for an enterprise-grade BI tool, this isn't going to work in my opinion.

• Beoordeeld op 16/10/2018
Khaled F.
  • Beoordeeld op 9/6/2019

"Reporting and Metrics"

Opmerkingen: We run very tight metrics on our service tickets in CWmanage. time to acknowledgement of a ticket through time to resolution. We also perform weekly ticket load as well as use these metrics to award monthly bonuses

Pluspunten: The best part of the software is it's compatibility with CW Manage and Automate. We run many reports and metrics for our services and sales team and find the ease of ouse very helpful.

Minpunten: It has become very annoying to see features added and then we have to pay more for them. We have to pay more to simply perform calculations? or to charge us simply to setup a new user? both are a bit ridiculous.

• Beoordeeld op 9/6/2019
Ken K.

"Great Support"

Opmerkingen: We use BG to manage our daily, weekly meeting, client reports and on demand reporting.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, once its setup. Support is exceptional.

Minpunten: Can be hard to setup and I would like to see Wizards to get tasks done.
Additional integrations are expensive.

Rob M.
Chief Operating Officer
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1/7/2019

"Great platform, but still needs additional features"

Opmerkingen: This software is great for pulling in data from multiple product sources. It allows you to define gauges, and put those gauges on dashboards or reports. We initially bought it for monthly client reporting, so that we could include data on their reports from multiple sources. However, we quickly found that creating dashboards for different things (service, techs, sales, opportunities) we could reduce internal emails flying around, and help drive staff towards the items that need attention.

Pluspunten: Love the ability to create customer reports from multiple product sources! We also love the dashboards we can make. It's helped reduce errors from missed email notifications, and instead we can work the dashboards to "manage towards green". The dashboards have really transformed the way we keep track of everything in our organization.

Minpunten: I would like to see more information available from the different datasources. I would also like to see a greater understanding on the developer's part of the different datasources. Sometimes there are issues they just don't understand (How can a ConnectWise opportunity not have a start date?). I would also like to see better ways for mixing different types of data from the datasource. Sometimes the capabilities of the gauges can feel very rigid, and you might want to look at the data in a different way, but can't. We would love features that allow us to use the data in the way that we wish. For example, I would like to be able to look at ConnectWise activities, filter by type, and then know how long they have been in certain stages. Same thing for tickets, or opportunities. BrightGauge should give us the ability to log, and know know how long an object has been in a particular state. That would be a very powerful feature for us. One other thing that is major annoyance is there is no way to sort reports by the company they were created for. It would be such an easy thing to fix but 1.5 years later and we still can't sort on this column. This means when you are doing overhauls or audits, it's extremely difficult to know which customers have been addressed, and which haven't. Huge pain in the rear, and such an easy fix. Sometimes your PDF reports don't generate for really no reason. That is also annoying.

• Beoordeeld op 1/7/2019
Jeff B.
  • Beoordeeld op 20/6/2019

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: See the Pros section above. We have been using this for probably almost 5 years now - and keep paying to add more data sources. We currently pull in data from 8 different sources. The software has been a complete game changer for us and visualizing our data. We use it every single day across our entire organization. I cannot imagine running out business without it at this point.

Pluspunten: This software let's use see data in ways we almost couldn't even imagine - and certainly could never get otherwise. Makes for very easy access to pulling data out without having to program, etc. Also opens up doors to mashing data from different sources together on a single gauge and dashboards. One of the very best things (and there are many) is the company and their support. Unmatched!

Minpunten: Honestly, I really cannot come up with even a single thing as a con.

• Beoordeeld op 20/6/2019
Jonathan H.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/6/2019

"Analytics, Anomalies, and Access"

Opmerkingen: Support on the product has been stellar. Questions and issues have been handled quickly. The software has been worth every penny spent. The visual insight into our data and applications has allowed each employee to manage their own productivity via customized gauges and dashboards. For most people, the dashboard is the starting point for most work tasks now.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to build gauges and a customized dashboard for every employee - every employee at our company has a dashboard with individualized gauges for their job role. We have gauges built to highlight productivity metrics, to identify errors/issues, and to enable faster access to our underlying software applications. Most of our employees use brightgauge every day, and we are in the process of implementing TV's around the office to display company dashboards.

Minpunten: You can add color to data in a gauge, but it is really limited to two different colors. It would be nice to be able to do more. For example, you might want to do red, yellow, and green for error, warning, and good.

Centralized Services Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23/5/2019

"Very Good Product with Outstanding Support"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been extremely happy with the product. The reporting capability is much better than the built in reporting for the remote management, business management and customer sanctification software that we use. I can't stress enough how impressed that I have been with BrightGauge technical support. I always get a reply within an hour, sometimes much more quickly. For requests that can't be completed by support,I have been sent instructional videos customized to my system showing me exactly how to accomplish what I need.

Pluspunten: The product itself has allowed us to monitor many aspects of our business and managed devices better than other products and technical support is among the best that I have ever worked with.

Minpunten: Some more advanced gauges and reports are complex and require a significant learning curve to get exactly how you would like them to appear.

• Beoordeeld op 23/5/2019
Jeffrey P.
Director of Managed Services
  • Beoordeeld op 13/3/2018

"The best dashboarding software I have ever worked with."

Opmerkingen: This product has helped us to bring visibility to our operations.

Pluspunten: Exceptionally easy to use. Lots of out of the box examples. Constant improvements that add functionality without cluttering the product or forcing a trade-off of other core functionality. Support is amazing. They truly listen to the customer community when it comes to functionality improvements. Attractive pricing structure.

Minpunten: I would like a way to do a rotating carousel of some of the dashboards. Would love to see BrightGauge sponsor a raspberry pi distribution that specifically was meant to quickly deploy signage.

• Beoordeeld op 13/3/2018
Nathan H.
NOC Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 20/4/2018

"BrightGauge has provided an easy way to design dashboards, reports and scorecards."

Pluspunten: Ease of use - it is very simple to create dashboards, reports and scorecards.
Presentation - the appearance of the dashboards and reports is modern.

Minpunten: There is a Filter option that allows you to create a dashboard and then filter it. For example, we have dashboards that have a filter allow us to look at the same dashboard client by client. Unfortunately, the "filter" option can only be used by users with an "Editor" license. This makes the feature almost useless since we have so many "Viewer" users.

• Beoordeeld op 20/4/2018
Carl A.
Network Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22/2/2020

"Technician and Customer Tracking"

Opmerkingen: This is a good tool for tracking performance at a glance.
It is for a good reference, but official numbers still should be verified within the software that the integration sends info over from.

Pluspunten: There are many features that can be detailed.
I really like that you can see which user at a particular client enters the most tickets.
Also the daily goals have a board to show who all has reached it.

Minpunten: Sometimes the various screens don't pull the same date so 1 screen might say a technician closed 4 tickets while another might say the same tech only closed 3. Refresh rate is not simultaneous

• Beoordeeld op 22/2/2020
Jill A.
VP

"Mission Critical Tool"

Opmerkingen: BrightGauge is a mission critical tool for our organization. By integrating into many of our operational and technical tools, we have centralized visibility and analytics to make more effective decisions. The staff at BG is fantastic and always will to go above and beyond to help us better leverage the tool.

Pluspunten: The ability to integrate with multiple data sources and compile into meaningful analysis to drive visibility into our business and allow for more effective decision-making.

Minpunten: Organization of the gauges (into the folders) is not very helpful in terms of the level of detail (where the gauges are used, last updated, sources of integration). The ability to make mass changes, rather than gauge by gauge (e.g. in the event of having to repeat filters on multiple gauges, or change a data source).

Thomas F.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17/6/2019

"Great dashboard sofware for your PSA"

Opmerkingen: We use BrightGauge for daily KPI reporting and to display on dashboard TVs in our office.

Pluspunten: BrightGauge is extremely easy to set up and use. Most MSP applications have a built-in connector, making configuration very simple.

Minpunten: The product is very expensive for what we use it for. I wish they had a "light" version for just doing simple reports and internal TV-dashboards.

Lolen E.

"Love Brightgauge!"

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a great tool that I have used for years and will most likely continue to use for a very long time.

Pluspunten: It serves an important need that Connectwise is very weak at providing. The dashboards and alerts really keep my team focused on getting to the next ticket in a timely manner.

Minpunten: It's probably just because I don't do it often, but creating / editing gauges can be frustrating and not as intuitive as I'd like them to be. But... when I need help, their support is amazing.

David D.
  • Beoordeeld op 17/6/2019

"This software allows me to have command of my business."

Opmerkingen: I love this software. Within a month, I was using this software and I had critical data at my fingertips.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to use and gives me the power to consolidate all of the critical data and KPI’s I need to know to make smart decisions and have command over my business.

Minpunten: The only thing that I wish was more powerful is the reporting engine. It is limited to just the gauges which isn’t always what you need on a report.

Matt Z.
Director Network Engineering
  • Beoordeeld op 2/7/2019

"Computol 2019 Review"

Opmerkingen: We use BrightGauge for daily reporting on open tickets and department KPIs. We have also started using it to track the tools we use.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use. We were able to get gauges setup quickly using the predefined field mappings.

Minpunten: Some of the field names are not clear on how they correspond to the application fields or what data is used in the calculation.

• Beoordeeld op 2/7/2019
Mike J.

"BrightGauge review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Brightgauge has been one of best partners. Your service is exceptional and always willing to listen/find new ways of reporting.

Pluspunten: Ability to report across various data sources. Additionally, you're always looking to bring in new integrations.

Minpunten: Organization options for gauges (e.g. folders
You have to touch everything manually

James D.

"Ridiculously easy..."

Opmerkingen: While i like the product, I am contemplating if it is worth what we pay, in that we can create similar graphs in Autotask.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to setup gauges. The dashboards are great and more flexible than autotask dashboards.

Minpunten: The goals section is cumbersome to track KPIs and lacks any graphing or export features.

Chris B.
CEO - Owner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/6/2019

"Price is high given how we use it"

Opmerkingen: favorable

Pluspunten: Good dashboard look, easy to modify, updated often enough for our needs

Minpunten: complicated when trying to do more complicated multi data joins (well its complicated stuff what do i expect)
we use 1 dashboard we watch in our office, that's all. we have multiple data hookups but really only use connectwise, we pay alot for how we use it and that often has me thinking we could just build our own basic dashboard and save over 3k per year.

Sunny L.
  • Beoordeeld op 7/6/2019

"I was driving with blindfolds on"

Pluspunten: This software takes the blindfolds off to your data. It is so easy to see the data you want to see, in real time, that you always know when you are off, and you can make the changes necessary to make it happen.

Minpunten: Some kinds of charts are hard, due to the nature of the data structure. Talk to Brightgauge, and they can take a look and fix it with a modified dataset

Keith A.
Technical Services Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 31/8/2019

"Great Reporting"

Opmerkingen: I typically have used BrightGauge to keep track of my daily and monthly stats. Our service desk has set up reports so we can track our success and progress towards monthly and daily goals. The reports aren't perfect, but being an end user, it's hard for me to know if that's because of the way the report was built, a plugin, or any number of other things that could cause the issues. Overall, it's been a helpful tool for me. We do also use a few dashboards that are client facing to allow them to have an insight to issues specifically facing them.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to view live reports that change as the data changes. It's also nice to be able to cycle through different dashboards automatically.

Minpunten: The reporting isn't always perfect, though that may be because of plugins or the way the reports were built.

• Beoordeeld op 31/8/2019
Graham R.
Technical Services Manager

"Love BrightGauge!"

Pluspunten: A single pane of glass to view data from all of my different toolsets

Minpunten: Some datasets, especially the Dropbox integration have limitations

Ivan M.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Beoordeeld op 7/11/2017

"Excellent Dashboard for MSPs, Great Support from Customer Service to Onboard"

Pluspunten: Beautiful, colorful dashboard, client reports that are customizable and auto-send, and easy access to customer service staff at Brightgauge when we have an issue.

Minpunten: Because BrightGauge works with the databases of Connectwise and Labtech, it makes the gauge configuration a bit difficult to understand.

• Beoordeeld op 7/11/2017
Luis A.
President & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 7/6/2019

"A great reporting tool for integrating multiple sources of data "

Pluspunten: The number of datasources from which you can collect data and create unified reports.

Minpunten: Creating reports can sometimes be complex and require more database and report writing skill that we have in house. Fortunately, the good folks at Brightgauge are happy to help us when we flounder.

Jason C.
COO
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to streamline several business operations with Brightgauge. From finance to NOC services. I am not sure how we ran without it.

Pluspunten: Allow us to easily extract data from our different systems to make quick business decisions.

Minpunten: I wish they had other payment options besides per datasource.

Kevin K.
Operations Manager
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11/6/2019

"Awesome Overview of Productivity"

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of tickets and technicians

Pluspunten: We use this daily to keep tabs on what is going on within our business. This tool gives us a quick look at that and we can drill to more specifics if needed.

Minpunten: Would like to know if there is a user guide on how to set up the Dashboards and Goals on all of the specifics that Tigerpaw has to offer. I have not set up anything that was not already kind of predefined.

• Beoordeeld op 11/6/2019