Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Slack

Slack brengt al je communicatie samen op één plek. Het is realtime berichten verzenden, archiveren en doorzoeken voor moderne teams.

Meer informatie over Slack

And I have really enjoyed the community-centred interests people put into ensuring your challenges are taken care of is really encouraging. I love Slack for this singular effort.

The only drawback is that we just have too many avenues where we connect and so Slack just got lost with all the other programs and didn't become a priority. This is why we no longer use it.

Beoordelingen van Slack

Waar voor je geld

Slack heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 23.182 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Slack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (23.182)

Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Slack is a great tool for my small business

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Olena
Olena
Head of Marketing in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Slack platform review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like its functionality; easy to connect with the team and create new channels. Slack has a simple interface and newcomers quickly figure out how to work in it.

As for me, the screen-sharing function works worse than the competitor's.

Matt
IT Support Specialist in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Slack helps Pickup the Slack

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like using Slack for internal team communications as it is simple and easy to use.

What I like most about Slack is the ease of use and how simple/straight forward it is. I'm able open the application and connect to and talk with my teammates in real-time.

Honestly, there is not much that I can say negatively about Slack because it just works. I'm able to accomplish my task with no problems

Gustavo
Marketing Manager in Malta
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers

Recommended

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

User friendly and quite fast. Very useful for internal communication

In calls it gives a lot of errors. There is room for improvement in terms of organising the agenda of workers.

Lina
Principal Software Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great collaboration platform

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack seems to been the best collaboration currently available

Simple to install, setup, and use for an organization of any size. They continue to enhance and improve. The search capability is very slick and the option to save a message for quick find later is great. Easy to organize channels and direct messages into groups. Has a lot of add ons which help integrate with other tools within a work environment. Great documentation and community support. Ease of management is a highly desired feature, which slack provides. Collaboration options like audio/video calls, file sharing, screen sharing, ability to select which screen/desktop to share, and group calls are amazing features which work really well

Nothing that stands out other than occasional bugs which get addressed soon. Some apps send notifications even after they are muted.

Jamie
Director of Growth in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Life saver for remote teams

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

In my mind, Slack is THE tool that makes remote work possible and productive. When a slack workspace is set up well, the combination of channels and DM's not only simulates a physical workspace, but it can make communication and conversations more efficient and effective than in person discussions, because conversations are recorded, searchable, referenceable, and sorted into relevant buckets. I'm obsessed with Slack!

I don't have much feedback for Slack, I'm so happy with how it works. I definitely hear peers say that it can be distracting to get all the notifications, but I have figured out a system that works for me so it amplifies my productivity rather than detracts. And of course it can be challenging working with people who haven't used Slack before. It's one of those tools that you need to be fluent in these days.

Madeleine
Web Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The Fastest Way to Communicate with Your Team

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

We have team members in different time zones, who don't always have their email pulled up. Slack is the best way to get in touch with any of my team members who aren't in the same office as me and get questions answered fast without cluttering up my email.

I wish there was a faster/easier way to temporarily mute or unmute notifications at will. Sometimes I hop into a virtual meeting and I have to completely close the slack application to be confident that the slack notifications won't make noise in meetings.

Online media, 51-200 werknemers

Very effective communication tool for companies

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Slack makes communication at work so easy and streamlined. I highly recommend it.

I appreciate that this platform has both desktop and mobile apps, and its huddle feature is impressive. It eliminates the need to use other platforms for calls as it provides everything, including screen-sharing. Additionally, a useful little feature is the ability to send notes to oneself.

It could be a bit more user-friendly. For instance, threads in messages could be redesigned. I also wish there were more customization options.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

One of the best software for team communication and collaboration

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

- Easy to use, instant messaging and channels for team wide communication - Multiple people can now share screen. - Integration with different apps

- Sometimes the new updates has UI changes which is not user friendly. - There is no screen recording option unlike its competitors MS teams or Zoom. - For logging or managing apps preference it redirects to web page.

Emil Maltesen
Emil Maltesen
Head of Engineering in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use but with many options

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easier to use than most competing products. Very easy to integrate other tools as well.

It can be difficult to navigate a high amount of channels and chats

nana
nana
Financial Officer in Georgië
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good software with nice interface

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall Slack is very useful software and i strongly recommend it.

Slack is very easy to use. I can enter from my android phone. It works fast. i can chat and make calls as well.

Sometimes replay button is hidden and it get's hard to click.

Erik
Graphic Designer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

The BEST tool for interoffice communication and filesharing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has improved my team communication and collaboration exponentially. I can't say enough good things about the developers and the incredible tool they have built. Every time I interact with the interface I am amazed at the ease of use. Slack has also never crashed on me - not once.

Slack is so robust. You can send files, GIFS, video, have team video calls and create channels for your team to chat together. When sharing links, there is an option to display rich content previews, and you can even make your own emojis. The customization is endless. It is incredibly powerful even as a free version. Once I unlocked the paid version, having access to all of my archived files just took it to the next level. I highly recommend Slack for any size team and have used it for about 4 years.

I have no complaints about Slack. I believe their pay-gate in the free version restricting access to files past a certain time period is completely fair, and the support and interface they offer is unlike any other. Being able to search back in chats for exactly the file or conversation someone referenced without having to bother them again for the details.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Communication made easy

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack is a very good tool with many add-ons that can help your business with communication, reminders, etc. The library of add-ons is growing.
The only thing is that I wish the search was a little bit better, you often find irrelevant hits and it is a bit hard to exclude channels or people in your search.

How easy it is to use. It is easy to chat with other members in the organization, it is easy to start small chat groups, for more permanent groups you can start channels, both public and private. It has both voice calls and video calls that are fast and smooth with great quality.

It is a bit harder to cooperate with other companies, where skype is available for anyone and you can easily add any contact, in slack you need an administrator to add a quest to the workspace. a good thing is that for each paid license you have in the company you can invite 5 guests that have access to a single channel(single-channel guest). a small con is that you need to pay a license for any guest that need access to more than one channel(multi-channel guest) The search function could offer a few more options

Andrew
Marketing Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Slack Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing. We have a team the works remote and using Slack is a lifesaver. As offices modernize, it's hard to just go to someone's desk to ask a question. Leaving a Slack message is much less invasive an easily searchable paper trail in case you need to reference it later.

Slack is great for teams and personal life communication. The amount of categorizing and partitioning you can do within a workspace is astounding. You can utilize certain project hashtags when speaking about it, then later go in search the hashtag to find all messages about said project. Different channels can be set up for various teams/ clients/ projects and the number of 3rd party integrations are immense. For instance, I can create a task in my TSM "Wrike" instantly from a Slack message making things super easy as messages are flying past.

There's not much to complain about here. The Chat bot can get a little annoying if you already know what you're doing. Also, if your friends/ family use Slack for a group chat, it can be difficult to separate work/ personal life as all of your spaces are in one place and you can see you have work messages.

Moriah
Technical Analyst in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

We love Slack!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team easily adapted to Slack and it has become one of our favorite resources. Simple things that ended up being a hassle, like taking a poll of how many people will be traveling to a different office on a certain day or letting people know of updates, have become SO easy and used even more often. It helps keep everyone connected and in the know. I believe Slack has helped bring us to the next level in both business and relational.

Slack helped provide a collaborative workspace for our multiple offices. We were able to create channels to help teams have a space to store and share their ideas with one another. It also made passing out updates to certain groups of people or offices a lot easier/more efficient than through email. The Slack calls are also a great feature!

One of my few complaints would be that a lot of times I have to refresh the app in order to see updated statuses. There has been a lot of times I have been waiting for someone to get out of meeting or off of a call only to later realize they have been available for awhile and the app just wasn't showing the updated status.

Lisa
Agile Coach in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Collaboration Tool Available!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has been wonderful to use both professionally and personally. I have managed multiple cross functional projects utilizing this tool to gather the most recent information needed for status reports, metrics, check-ins etc. Personally I use it to collaborate with my Agile Coach friends across the globe to share tools, tips and tricks we use while supporting our teams at work. We also use it monthly during our zoom meetups to chat amongst ourselves and share info during the call etc. I highly recoomend this collaborative tool.

I LOVE that you can create your own channels to keep conversations and shared documents organized and easily accessible for different groups you are collaborating with. I also LOVE that these channels don't expire and can be accessed by anyone across the globe that you are collaborating with. This has changed the way collaboration can happen virtually in real time!

The # hashtags can cause me issues when I am searching for things but I am starting to get better at using them.

Abhinav
Developer in India

Best Tool for Team Management and Coordination

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love to use it and provided it has the support of integration with almost all of my tools it works as notification engine too which is one of the awesome parts of this tool.

Slack is my daily used software for all the team meetings and sharing work details. I like it has all the features built-in that are necessary for an enterprise team management from sharing of files and chatting to video or audio conferencing.

The support team is slow in case of any problem tho hardly we face any issue with this software it's highly reliable and one of the best things I use on daily basis.

Maurice
General Manager in Trinidad en Tobago
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

This App doesn't Slack

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack presented me with a simple solution to the communications challenges that come with project and office management. I started using it initially to manage an office, while in my early years of running a small office. We could streamline communications, tag persons who needed to get into a conversation, and we used their threading features to ensure that we could manage different conversations, all at once. That beat the use of Blackberry Messenger which we had been using earlier. When Whatsapp came on the scene, and people suggested we use that, it beat it by far as well. Slack was the best at keeping us on track, and it eventually allowed us to search channels which meant that we could now go back to previous discussions to help to keep track of things. Those two features sold me on the platform. I'll admit, when Microsoft 365 launched Teams, I ventured away from the hallowed halls of Slack, much to the chagrin of many. The thing is, I've passed the stage when I could stomach moving from platform to platform, login to login, bill to bill to assemble the best combination of everything. That aside, one needs to acknowledge that the Microsoft apps aren't the best in most of their fields (except Office), but they are pretty good. In this area, Slack is the best. They may have named it Slack, but they do not Slack at all.

Slack is best-in class for project communications, and keeping your communications on course. They innovated in creating the platform, and while others may do well with one part or the other, they are the real macoy. All others are just trying to copy them.

While their api opens Slack up to combine with other platforms, I really wish they had more native features.

Richard
Director of Innovation in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best essential tools for many departments

5,0 vorig jaar

Being able to control channels by managing team members on each channel is helpful. It also lets us connect with external slack (companies) and easily communicate with third-party companies with ease. Switching between organizations is a breeze. I can be able to open up multiple slack apps throughout many computer systems with the same credentials is also a huge plus.

I have not found one yet. All the features are quite satisfactory.

Will
Will
Leadership Team in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Quick, Organized Messaging and High Functionality

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the time it took to get accustomed to the software and the constant teaching we have to do for new members of our team on how to best use it, I'm so glad that we switched to Slack. It works for us because we have minimal use for emails and are frequently messaging about things that require quick responses from many people. I have only used it on a team of 40+ people for part-time community organizing, not a full-time job or project, but it has reduced so much stress and greatly increased our productivity and communication. Plus, we can have separate channels just for jokes or recipes, so it adds a fun element to our work without ONE MORE EMAIL in everyone's inbox.

Slack helps our team of 40+ people stay organized and on task. I'm not an early tech adopter, but I LOVE having my email inbox NOT inundated constantly with various subjects and to-dos. In fact, we never use email for our team, with the exception of occasional messages that come in from someone outside of our organization that we all need to discuss (and even then, copy and pasting it into Slack often yields better results and responses!). Slack has the level of organization (through both separate channels and also individual threads/discussions within each channel) that email lacks, with practically the ease of texting if you are using the phone app. Within the computer app, the separateness of the software from a web browser minimizes distractions while working within the app, although it does require switching back and forth between the two if additional info is needed.

Slack does have a significant learning curve, especially with all of the special functions that are possible within the app; our team uses very few of the special functions because they aren't immediately intuitive and we haven't taken the time to get trained on them. Channels can get cluttered quickly if threads are not utilize properly, and it can take time to scroll back through the channel to find posts (although there is a search function). Also, it's a small thing, but we use the emoji "reaction" function regularly to post Yes/No questions, vote for approval on proposals (Thumbs up!), etc., but Slack does not currently notify posters of emoji "reactions" to their posts; they just have to go to the app to see whether anyone has responded or not.

Eleazar
Eleazar
Senior Technical Account Manager in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Slack is our top communication channel!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. Email is good, but Slack is better! The ability to easily communicate with the client's w/o loosing any valuable time good for both. 2. We have a very smooth experience using slack after making that shifting decision in the past. And so far we have had no regrets. For us slack is the number one tool for internal and external communication. 3. Slack is like a best friend to me as a Project Account Manager this tool is a must specially if you know how to use the build-in AI Support to help you keep loop on your daily task.

We have been using different communication tool to collaborate with our existing and the rest of our customers. All acknowledge the facts that keeping things together in loop specially in dealing with projects deliverables on time is very crucial for the overall progress. Email is the thing in the past and slack is the existing and future solution for team collaboration. Slacks offers many features and one of the thing I liked is that it perfectly works will when combined with Trello automation. I would like to list down below the things we loved the most after using slack for years now: - It's Free! - It's fantastically fast and works well with both browser & app version. - The ability to login to multiple workspace using a single app! - The ability to create private channels & guest (for Paid version we use this) - The ability to automation task using Zapier - and other many handful tools Because of slack many of our manual and tedious work have been solved now we use the slack paid version for our high profile customers and the free version for internal use. For us Slack is a perfect tool when it comes to usability, collaboration, and automation. Our customers loved it! Thank you

In the past there was an issue with the Slack App version on Mac about lagging, but so far after few updates it was long gone. Honestly, we been using slack for many years now and if there by any issue or glitches it get's fixed immediately w/o you even noticing it.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexico
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Slack Must Be the Most Useful Communication Tool of the Modern Era!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack has allowed me to improve work relationships and provided a bridge to access different organizations in the same place, from freelance to more traditional enterprises. It has also been extremely helpful to communicate with fellow students at one university, as this is the chosen tool for all generic communications. Because it makes it easy to share code, images and videos either directly on the platform or through third-party services like Google Drive and Dropbox, it has enabled our teams to work more effectively and gather resources in one central spot. And because the search function is quick and offers different filters to narrow down the results to specific channels or members, it's easy to find what you are looking for. It has worked incredibly well for groups of hundreds of people connected at once with perfect synchronicity. Having the ability to stay updated on the fly thanks to the mobile application is also a great advantage that comes in handy more than once.

I really enjoy how flexible Slack allows you to be by creating any number of channels you may need to break down conversations per topic. Beyond having the ability to create and join channels based on your needs, the feature to star items is particularly helpful when you are on the go and want to come back to a specific point in time quickly. It is easily accessible with just one click (or tap on mobile) and makes it easy to remember key conversations that are happening. Slack also integrates brilliantly public conversations and what's called "direct messages", enabling you to have private conversations with any member within the organization, hence avoiding the need to use an additional platform for this specific purpose. There is also a neat and practical solution brought by Slack apps, which add even more features including the ability to share polls with Polly, integrate with GitHub, share files stored on Google Drive and Dropbox, which are the apps that we use the most. Being able to control notifications precisely, automatically snoozing them when you are unavailable, makes for a more peaceful experience when dealing with hundreds of members. There are also other features that make you life better, such as the many keyboard shortcuts and the built-in commands you can fire up directly from the reply area, including formatting options and interactions with Slack apps.

On the down side, I have found it somewhat confusing to get to set up Slack within other services through their API, for instance to connect Slack on GitHub. Although the reply area is feature-rich, some functions like text formatting could be more intuitive. For example, you don't get to see live if your text will be bold or italic. Slackbot is useful to ask simple questions, but many times it will provide answers that are too simple and could easily be improved. Once again on formatting, Slackbot doesn't explain how to format "code" snippets in-line or even on multiple lines. Many hidden features can only be found by looking online in the "Help Center" or by trial and error, which is not as practical as being able to ask questions directly to Slackbot which should be able to handle those requests. I have also found the desktop application to simply be an exact replica of the web application. Apart from the fact that it adds a little Slack icon in the notification bar, I find it even less intuitive to use than the web application, as it requires to open a new tab in the web browser to sign in. By not being completely independent from a web browser, it basically just results in having a separate web browser that can only handle one tab, which makes it rather inconvenient, especially considering that notifications are well integrated in the web version and that you can "pin" tabs in most web browsers to keep Slack one single click or keyboard shortcut away.

Damien
Damien
Creative Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Slack is an easy communications package for everyone

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An excellent tool that has helped numerous businesses I have installed and suggested it for. Most slip straight into using it and find very little barrier to entry; in short order the app has become default communications platform for the organizations I've set it up in. I've seen the opposite in other organizations I've worked in or for - other platforms did not experience the pickup at all. Slack is very usable and intuitive in its interface. Well recommended as a communications platform for organizations.

Slack is very easy to pick up and use. Most people are used to some form of online chat or comms and Slack is familiar in short order and easy to work your way around. Most of the functions you expect are there - able to upload files, etc. and the integration with Google Drive is an added convenience if you use Google Suite. Notifications are easy to manage which is important when you have a large group using the app as they can come thick and fast and being able to turn them off, especially if you have it installed on mobile, is very necessary.

The interface is fairly vanilla and unassuming. It could do with an overhaul and some options for adjustment. When you have the mobile app, if you have a large group of people using it the notifications can become very disruptive. Fortunately, the options to switch on Do Not Disturb or to log yourself Away between certain hours are very helpful.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

A great free product with a high cost of entry

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Slack is a great free platform for team collaboration and communication, that really helps simplify our communication process. While it has some issues, overall the free tier offers a great option for any team looking to improve their communications.

Slack creates a simple & powerful interface for inter-team communication, allowing for simplified communications that move beyond emails & facebook messages by creating a secure platform for teams. Slacks best features are perhaps the ability to setup channels (which allows for very focussed spaces dealing with a particular topic), and the ability to reply to individual messages in a thread. Channels help keep my teams focussed and on topic, while also providing a space for random chatter (in our "Random" channel), while threads help keep channels from turning into a brutally long, confusing message thread. That paired with the ability to "react" to messages with emoji's, share individual messages with a specific individual, create private or public channels, and send group messages to team members, this platform helps create a simple space for teams to collaborate and communicate in a way that feels more natural than text threads, facebook messages, or emails.

Slack is a great platform, but can be a bit confusing to administrate on the back-end, or confusing to new users. Setting people up for success on Slack can take a bit of time; as there is a learning curve for tech illiterate people. Perhaps the most difficult issue with Slack however is in managing team members who do not check Slack frequently. Simple notifications (via email, text etc) for @channel, @everyone or @specific_user would be beneficial, as it would help eliminate some of these issues. Supposedly, Slack offers email notifications, however in all my testing I've never been able to get it to work properly, and it is something that team members need to setup on their own - it is not something that can be set across the workspace & then opted out of by team members.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Slack: The Tool That Sent Email Conversations Packing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The main problems we're solving is to do with communication. Since all our team members are working from the comforts of their homes, we need a place to sync all the time. Slack provides that platform. It's the place we convene and dismiss. Slack feels like home now. Everybody's connected and readily available.

Slack is one of the tools I didn't care about until I learned about it. And ever since I did, I've come to appreciate its awesomeness. Working in a SaaS company, with a work-from-home culture, software like Slack feels like an Elixr. There are no hassles when it comes to communication... No email. Simply interact and get the job done. The feature I like the most is its Huddle feature for 2-way audio-based communication. Overall, the software is pretty easy to use. Another cool feature is putting out status (in terms of availability). Whenever I'm AFK for lunch, I put on my availability status, just in case someone decides to reach out. It might sound small, but it works wonders when you're working from home. Another cool feature is that the messages are saved no matter how long back you or some team member (who might have even left) posted it. And there are so many integrations possible, which makes it ever so interesting. Playing trivia games daily is our team's one chance to engage in a virtual fun activity space, which is kind of fun. Also, I've had the opportunity to meet so many people in the various Slack communities. I mean there are other channels, but the quality of the network is definitely right up there.

Even though Slack is an awesome tool, there's still some scope for improvement here. For instance, even though I mentioned Huddle as one of my favorite features, I've found some of my teammates complaining about not being able to connect, which gets a bit frustrating. Apart from that, there are features to set reminders and put other commands to help manage things better. I wish there was some kind of tutorial available to learn these things earlier. Another thing I wish was there was the ability to put out memes. I mean, I get it... it's a serious kind of platform, but sometimes memes just get the job done. I'd like to conclude by saying that it'd be cool if we could delete our messages (maybe within 5 mins of posting) too apart from just being able to edit them.

Sahr
Sahr
Founder in Canada

Slack is an exceptional communications tool for teams of all sizes. I highly recommend it.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Slack was built with a very powerful software architecture in mind, yet so many individuals can use it because of its friendly user-interface. The design is very fun, playful and gives you the powerful functionality that you never thought existed. For how many use cases there are in Slack, they make the user experience very streamlined and easy to pick up. In addition, you can sync a lot of the other programs that you use with their integration features. My favorite is the ability to keep up with internal conversations based on the topic. I personally dislike being in group chats where the conversation isn't relevant to me. It can be of annoyance receiving notifications that don't pertain to your role and you have to check and delete at a later time. With Slack, their channels can be very specific and allow you to pick and choose which ones you want to join.

The biggest takeaway is if it's not used right within an organization, it can be a productivity killer. Slack connects to both your mobile device and your laptop so if you do not manage you notifications right, it can be virtually impossible to escape the conversations that are going on. Saying this, our team implements certain hours of the day where ALL phone and laptop notifications are off. Slack makes it possible to do this by changing your modes of availability and/or snoozing the notifcations for certain periods of time. As long as you limit the amount of channels to the ones that require you rattention and don't spend your whole day falling in the trap of checking your notifications all the time, it can be an awesome tool for communication.