SportsEngine reviews

4.2/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.2/5

Over SportsEngine

Meer dan 20.000 organisaties gebruiken SportsEngine HQ om nieuwe leden te vinden, fondsen te werven, kledingwinkels te lanceren en ledenvergoedingen te innen.

Meer informatie over SportsEngine

159 van %{reviews_total} reviews worden weergegeven

Mark M.
Manager of Support Process
  • Beoordeeld op 28/3/2018

"Parents love it ... rockstar support ... simple to use!"

Opmerkingen: We just ran a fundraiser through the site. 4421 individual products sold through a shareable social media link from our Sports Engine team page. We made money for our lacrosse club and I didn't have to lift a finger. They built it all as a registration. When it comes time for delivery I run one report and all the data is there.

Pluspunten: The interface is simple and user-friendly. Parents and players love the team stats feature! Great mobile App. Reporting is a breeze exportable .xls for everything you want to know. Registrations can be used for fundraising sales. Can't say enough about their support team and I manage a support team for a web hosting company. I could have built all the functionality myself but it would have taken months these guys have an out of the box solution at a reasonable price. Don't listen to the hater reviews they have no idea what it takes to keep an application like this running and are looking for free software that can't do what you need it to do. This stuff works and is reasonably priced!

Minpunten: Some limitations to the size of pick list you can have them build for you when using registrations as fundraising management but I'm asking a lot of their support team to manually build out lists. I wish they would implement export to Google Drive in the spreadsheet reporting features.

• Beoordeeld op 28/3/2018
Eric G.
  • Beoordeeld op 28/3/2020

"Not good customer service"

Opmerkingen: I am really concerned about customer service. Very poor follow up. “POOR”

Pluspunten: Sharp, several element options and feature

Minpunten: When I need to make any major changes I don’t have the opportunity to move fast.

• Beoordeeld op 28/3/2020
Wanda M.
PRESIDENT
  • Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019

"Worth every penny!!"

Opmerkingen: The organization this has provided, as well as the ease of scheduling, rostering and reports we are able to do with ease puts a smile on our face every time. Often hear "yes, done in record time".

Pluspunten: The software helped us have a functional web site for our league. The mobile app is awesome! Our teams post their stats right after their games, can add photos, view their stats and are able to easily converse with their teammates on availability for their games.

Minpunten: Waiting and really want the financial functionality that the States leagues have. Having financial data will make the software almost perfect for our league.

• Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019
Jon B.
Vice President Fundraising Products
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14/11/2018

"Great Salesrep, Horrible, Clunky Interface and terrible email editor- stay away!"

Opmerkingen: (There must be a limit above)... but there's more bad news: The registration form must be built by 'SportsEngine Engineers'. There's no way to modify it yourself, and when you do add fields, weird things happen and people can't complete the form. Also, don't add fields like "Parent2 Email Address"... because you would think that means that Parent2 would get copied on email and nothing is further from the truth. Also, the system doesn't recognize registrations from the same family (if they occur separately). The result? No way to calculate a 'Maximum Charge" (In our league it's max $300/family)... This just results in more time wasted explaining the limitations of SportsEngine to parents. The system is cobbled together from a bunch of different technologies... for example, the website editor is different from the registration system, which is COMPLETELY different from the payments system. SportsEngine Sales People... YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE. DON'T DECEIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS INTO THINKING IT IS JUST ONE SYSTEM. The support is basically chat only, and very, very hard to get a hold of a live human being. Bottom line, we've been using this two seasons already, and this is the last one as far as I am concerned. (Note: We serve around 1,200 families across a handful of sports including basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, etc.) So if you are still reading this and somehow still considering SportsEngine, absolutely make sure you are shown how to do basic tasks.

Pluspunten: The ability to log in using Gmail is the saving grace of this software. I also like the admin edit mode (the only thing I like about the edit mode), where you can see what the website looks like as a user, and then change components of it. But that's about it.

Minpunten: Oh, where do I begin??? The HTML editor looks like it is circa 1997. It's was clearly designed for older computers- you can't even see what you are typing-not enough space. Also, What You See is DEFINITELY NOT what you get. For example, you have to know to hit the Enter key twice if you actually want a line space. Also, forget dropping or pasting pictures- you have to know HTML. You have to have a degree in SQL programming to figure out how to pull reports. Worse, there is no common field (like a Google Search field) where you can enter in some piece of information... you have to select filter, then select the field, then select a list of operators... and so on... and this is just to find coaches who are registered for the Boys 3rd/4th grade division. it's so frustrating! Then there are the things you can't do at all... like add an extra email address... This happens all of the time... As an admin, I get requests from parents to add another email address... and I CAN'T DO IT! Only the person who created the account can add additional notification email addresses, and even then (in at least one case) they still don't get emails form the system. And the emails you do get have automatic advertising.... and are definitely NOT mobile friendly. It gets worse from there- Coaches HATE, HATE, HATE using SportsEngine to try and upload schedules or even send messages to their team. They actually voted to go back to email.

• Beoordeeld op 14/11/2018
Shawn A.
Owner/Director of Finance
  • Beoordeeld op 25/12/2019

"Lake Murray Volleyball Club review of SportsEngine software"

Opmerkingen: Prior to using SportsEngine I was the only one able to maintain our website but since we started using SportsEngine I am able to have each coach and all 4 Board members update the website. We get compliments all the time on how easy it is to find items on our website.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use. I am in IT and have designed websites before but I found that with this software I can turn over team pages to my coaches and they are able to maintain their pages on their own with very little training.

Minpunten: Currently the software lacks a good quality payment method for club members to make payments and allow the administrator to adjust payments on the fly. We currently have to use a different software for this purpose but I am hoping that someday the SportsEngine software will be improved so that I can use it instead.

• Beoordeeld op 25/12/2019
Richard R.
Implementation
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4/1/2020

"Great for Youth Baseball"

Opmerkingen: This product helped save all the bac and forth via text messages with parents, it allowed parents to tell me if their son or daughter can make a game or practice and it also allows me keep track of the games within the app. Nothing but a great convenient experience.

Pluspunten: I love how it's easy to manage your team, and send out notifications, schedules and game updates to all the parents without having to send out the info via a group text which can get messy.

Minpunten: There isn't much that I don't like about the software. I just wish there was a way to force the parents to RSVP however that isn't a software issue.

• Beoordeeld op 4/1/2020
Carter S.
  • Beoordeeld op 5/12/2019

"Must Have"

Opmerkingen: I use Sports Engine to run a year-round sports club, and it is an incredible tool. It is essentially a one-stop location for both the admin need, as well as the parent/player need. Team communication can also occur on location, and user assignments such as a team or coach permissions can be added. Most all the features have some customization, and with a few link shared to parents their onboarding is a smooth process. Sports Engine covers current issues such as the safety, and helps cover all the needed items in the registration process. It leaves more time to be on the field! I actually visited with my organizations rep in their home office and we had a great Q&A.

Pluspunten: It covers all the needed functions to run a sports program

Minpunten: The only draw back is the older website look. The newer design costs money.

• Beoordeeld op 5/12/2019
John K.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/12/2019

"HTA Endorses SportsEngine!"

Opmerkingen: It's been terrific. We have a small team working with SportsEngine and our website and SE and the service and support team have been fantastic to work with.

Pluspunten: The connectivity of information with anyone in the SportsEngine system, making it much easier to bring new people into the software and database. Also, the ability to manage registration and receive funds!

Minpunten: Haven't run into any obstacles yet! SportsEngine is so much better than our previous web hosting experience.

• Beoordeeld op 10/12/2019
Steve O.
  • Beoordeeld op 5/3/2020

"Ease of use is King!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent, I have been assigned my own Customer Service Person and they are brilliant!

Pluspunten: It is very user friendly. I am pleased with how simple tasks are to adjust my Club website without having to contact a customer service rep.

Minpunten: I would be happier if there was a league scheduler as originally discussed. It would be easier than using a third party.

• Beoordeeld op 5/3/2020
Ryan P.
  • Beoordeeld op 24/3/2020

"Sports Engine Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I enjoy using SportsEngine. I would recommend it from a user standpoint. I would not recommend it for facilities, but for leagues it does a wonderful job.

Pluspunten: I love all the features that the software has. From team roster building, to scheduling, to stats input etc. It has so many great features. Also has a wonderful user interface that my coaches and parents are able to easily use to navigate through the site.

Minpunten: The lag time when uploading different things to the software can be very annoying and very time consuming.

• Beoordeeld op 24/3/2020
Meghan G.
Executive Member-Secretary
  • Beoordeeld op 3/11/2019

"Best League Set up with amazing customer service!"

Opmerkingen: We use this for everything our Little League needs for admins, parents, athletes and spectators. We utilize just about every aspect the site offers. From registration to our own merchandise sales, emails to rescheduling and constant contact with any member of the league. Always finding more options to make the navigation even easier and functions I didn’t know existed. I love using SE!

Pluspunten: I love the way the site and app are easy to use for most, but the customer service/help options are the best I’ve ever used. The options for making the site customized for your needs are so easy and fun! You can even set up training sessions on a specific topic if needed! Keeps all our information easy to pull up and organized while letting our athletes and parents informed.

Minpunten: Could be a bit cheaper, like 3% + $1 each transaction like competitors.

• Beoordeeld op 3/11/2019
Christine R.
webmaster
  • Beoordeeld op 18/10/2019

"Best Out There"

Opmerkingen: Or club is able to spend the time with the actual things that matter for any youth sports organization: the families....we know the business side is now solid with the use of SportsEngine.

Pluspunten: Help desk tutorials so you can be self sufficient.
Fee collection is HUGE for volunteer organizations....so the multiple options of installments, customizations, and billing are amazingly helpful....especially as businesses are moving away from taking checks.
Our club was literally in the red until we got SportsEngine to help us collect fees properly, communicate, and promote.
ALSO now HUGE is that our main league can send the game schedule directly to our website! ALL on same platform now and gigantic time saver!

Minpunten: I have seen the availability of immediate support diminish....
Support is GREAT but reaching someone quickly, as a volunteer like myself, is important.
Communicating to people who are not 'members' would help...as we have Alumni who are not
comfortable with websites.

• Beoordeeld op 18/10/2019
Craig O.
  • Beoordeeld op 24/9/2019

"SportsEngine as a Platform for Our Ski Club Website"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with SportsEngine has been excellent. With use of this software we have converted our regular newsletter from an expensive printed format to an online format published on our website. This software has allowed us to streamline our new member enrollment and annual membership renewal by doing it all online and getting away from the endless inaccurate paper trails. All registrations for our club events and trips are more easily managed through this software, and we are able to keep track of our club membership more easily and accurately. Communicate with our club membership through mass or individual emails is made possible by the software.

Pluspunten: 1. Ease of transition: We switched our Bogus Basin Ski Club website to the SportsEngine platform in August 2018. The transition only took 2-3 weeks and was painless.
2. Training and support: The online and in person training on the SportsEngine software was very thorough, and all of our questions were answered. Ongoing support through emails and scheduled phone calls has always been prompt and most helpful. Many questions are answered through their extensive online articles and recorded help sessions. Their online forums allowing interaction between software users and SportsEngine administrators is effective for getting specialized needs and problems solved.
3. Functionality: In order to create page content on your website using the SportsEngine software it is basically "plug and play" of different page elements, which is ideal for me since as webmaster I have no computer programing skill or background. This literally allows anyone to be the webmaster of your website using this software. Yet one of the available page elements (entitled Code) is designed to add custom HTML code as needed to any page.
4. Reasonable and fixed price: Our club leadership felt that the set up and annual maintenance fees for the SportsEngine software were very reasonable compared to other similar software platforms, and the annual maintenance fee is fixed regardless of the size of our club.
5. Size: SportsEngine is a very large organization and will still be here 10-20 years from now.

Minpunten: The software is primarily designed for team sports with leagues, teams, players, coaches, parents and youth. We are a ski club of adults only with no teams. Our primary function is year round social activities. Despite this the software has worked very well for us by simply ignoring (not using) all the functionality designed for team sports.

• Beoordeeld op 24/9/2019
Kraig O.
  • Beoordeeld op 28/8/2019

"Why I chose SportsEngine"

Opmerkingen: I've been with these guys from the beginning with multiple sports and clubs. They keep improving, keep listening and are generally fun people to work with. I think there's room for improvement in their product and they keep doing that, which is what I appreciate the most. They're also far ahead of their competition in terms of support and engagement with their user community.

Pluspunten: SportsEngine is more than a website. It's team collaboration software, content sharing, volunteer management, financial management and more. I still use other software tools, but I wouldn't have to, and in many cases it's just a matter of taking the time to migrate to SportsEngine's better solutions.
I still use Ground.Work for collecting fees, because it's cheaper, but SportsEngine would be easier for me in the long run, if my board would let me switch.

Minpunten: There are some features of SportsEngine that I find unintuitive, like News and News Aggregators, but the functionality and support is there, which is far more than I can say for most competitors. I also think some collaborations with partners like Ground.Work or JotForm would make sense to reduce cost and complexity of the existing solutions within the SportsEngine suite.

• Beoordeeld op 28/8/2019
Lacey W.
Office Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 25/6/2019

"Fusion SC User Review"

Opmerkingen: Registration and player management has become much simpler and more streamlined since we switched to SportsEngine, with everything being 100% online. It has made our processes simpler and faster to work through, from rostering to invoicing and even processing refunds. As a Club Admin and parent, I also find the website to be very user friendly for both sides.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that everything is migrating into one location, taking away the need for using/visiting multiple websites to complete necessary tasks.

Minpunten: There is a lack of some functionality that our organization had with our previous software (Blue Sombrero), which makes some tasks impossible to do without big workarounds (if at all). One example of this is the ability to transfer players between programs without parents having to complete a whole new registration.

• Beoordeeld op 25/6/2019
Gerry B.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8/8/2018

"When in doubt go for the GOLD standard!"

Opmerkingen: I am a long long long time user/patron of their product and I have had the best time dealing with their team of account managers and techs. The single best attribute of any company is their ability to take criticism and turn it into a change and a positive experience for the user/customer. They've grown and evolved. Most companies don't, let's be honest. I actually enjoy the interactions with them. I've grown to know some of the individuals that work there over the years and seen then not only excel but also be appreciated by the powers that be. They take a team approach to their employees. They also have fun with the sporting events like the Pond Hockey Tournament that they co-sponsor. SportEngine is a community not just a supplier/provider.
I will likely always be an advocate and customer of theirs as long as they continue to evolve and nurture their relationships as they go.

Pluspunten: What I enjoyed and valued most about SportsEngine's sites and software is ease of use and versatility. For someone who is tech savvy (one way of saying it) or someone who is functional at best on a computer this company has something for you in their product. You can easily modify and populate a website for the barely functional individual... or you can rock an excellent sports site with tons of integrations and modifications that are all accessible at your fingertips.

Minpunten: What I like least is so petty and idiosyncratic that it's barely worth mentioning. I would change things like adding anchors in texts on one page that can be linked from another page. Silly but it's small and maybe not worth fighting for. I would also like to see an appointment app that is solely SportsEngine and not a third-party integration that you add code from another site. Wish list.

• Beoordeeld op 8/8/2018
Carl R.
Webmaster / Registrar
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21/6/2017

"Having looked at and used many League Management platforms, SportsEngine® beats everyone hands down."

Opmerkingen: As the Webmaster and Registrar, my personal benefit has been the ability to remove myself form the day-to-day changes to the website. In our old site (we had for 6 years), the page content had to be edited in HTML (web page base language) to work the way we needed it to work. As a result, I (the webmaster) was the only person with the qualifications to make those changes. With SportsEngine® I've been able to empower a good number of the board members so that they can make changes to an area of the site, post news, and send league wide communications. Not only does this reduce the workload for me, but allows the board members to get information out in a more timely manner. The 2nd benefit for us is the 'responsive design' templates. We found that the majority of our users interact with the website and league information on a mobile phone. Without responsive design it was impossible to interact with many parts of the old website. This factor was key for us looking into the future to create a sustainable website and tools. We certainly did not want to change websites again. Another key benefit that we hoped would deliver the expected results was the integrated mobile app. The app is free to all members, and is focused on the TEAM rather than the websites focus of the LEAGUE. We've been pleased to find that adoption of the app was rapid, and that families really leveraged the app as their daily platform for all things related to the team. We also unexpectedly found that we could leverage the apps built in notifications to reach parents with important league information (rain outs, field changes, game reschedules) where they may not read or simply ignore the same information in email form.

Pluspunten: So many pro's it will be hard to list them all. The ease of use is tremendous which makes it possible for most of the board members to contribute to the site during all cycles of the board year. Because the help documentation is so thorough getting new members up-to-speed and able to manage their own communication streams takes little time and does not require the league to have a 'webmaster guru' to support everyone. Another nice element is that that the site is 'data driven', meaning that all of the news, text, documents, etc. that are added are stored in a database so that you can change templates based on you're personal preferences without loosing any of the content you've created. The registrations work extremely well, and with the rostering functions make adding players to teams a simple and thorough process that can easily be handled by anyone who can use email. Dibs is an essential tool for managing volunteer hours and commitments and continues to evolve - as does every part of the platform - to make a larger impact over time. The other key feature for our league has to be the integration with the SportsEngine® app. One the season gets into full swing, parents and players utilize the mobile app for game times, practice times, league news, and team messaging. With the RSVP features, the app has become the key tool for our team managers, and team staff. There are many more pros that I could list, but there is a limit to what I can write!

Dave H.
  • Beoordeeld op 6/8/2019

"Doubled the size of our club"

Opmerkingen: It's doubled the size of our club in three year. The new site seems to project more confidence but it also appears very high in search engine results for our area, so we have more exposure. It's dramatically reduced the time we have to spend getting information to people or collecting information and fees.

Pluspunten: Once setup, it is easy to prepare for each season by making any changes to past registrations and duplicating them for the next season. It's radically reduced the amount of cash and checks we handle -- almost every transaction goes through the website now.

Minpunten: Some may find the initial setup tricky but Sports Engine offers a service for setting up your website, and rates that are really good if you compare with having an web design agency doing the work.

• Beoordeeld op 6/8/2019
Rod S.
Chairman & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 21/6/2017

"We converted our complex custom operational sports web site to Sports Engine platform. "

Opmerkingen: Eliminated our Accounts Receivables, Game Scheduler to go to desktop, IOS/Android Apps, data base generator, Game registrations flexibility and each team registration communications as well as being flexible to enable our live game iScorecast to be incorporated into SportsEngine software.

Pluspunten: The ability to be able to take our unique custom operational sports platform and adapt it and SportsEngine adaptations to get to the end results we wanted thereof. We demand a lot of data both from an analytics but also to users data within the analytics while using other software modules in a fully desktop and IOS/Android apps platform for our club members. SportsEngine has worked with us as we have pushed their system to fit our custom applications and uses thereof. The end result is that we have greatly reduced our staff time on a weekly bases by over 75%. This is huge savings in preparing for a transition plan.

Minpunten: Registration for events, games and tournaments has some areas for improvement such as Page 2 of a new registration information should all just pop up as the same versus entering the same information over every time. We do between 90-100 registrations and that is the same reentry of information to the registration questions. Especially when it is a copy of a registration to the same site with a new title and that is all that is being changed.

Randy T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21/6/2017

"I have been the webmaster of the MN Selects Festival for the past seven years."

Opmerkingen: The MN Selects were able to replace the manual registration process for approximately 700 players each year with an online solution that has built in reporting capabilities. So, in addition to managing our Festival more effectively in terms of time and money, we are also able to leverage various functionality to allow our coaches to track their registrations, assign jersey numbers, etc., as well as allow our Directors to track their regions teams at a holistic level.

Pluspunten: I had no prior experience as a webmaster when our MN Selects organization decided to pursue a company to help us manage our 40 team/680 player yearly festival. In a short time, we were up and running with a brand new website leveraging SportsEngine. I would say the most important aspect of the software is it's ease of use - the fact that an individual (and organization) with no prior experience was able to implement a solution so quickly clearly speaks to the strength of the product. In addition, equally as important to me/us as users, is the quality of the team's Customer Support. I continue to be impressed with the ease in which we are able to enhance and upgrade our site year after year thanks to the help of the SportsEngine team.

David V.
  • Beoordeeld op 21/6/2017

"Extremely satisfied; fantastic customer service; easy to build a professional looking website."

Opmerkingen: Platform allows us to build a world class website for a elite travel baseball program.

Pluspunten: SportsEngine has been a true partner from the original sales cycle to the design, build and implementation of our travel baseball site. Their outstanding customer service and support is world class. I'm a IT professional and work with many vendors and I would rank SportsEngine right up there with the best of them. They deliver a high-end product with incredible responsive support and assistance (and always with a smile). Our organization knew want we wanted and SportsEngine went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the end solution. We were admittedly a high-maintenance customer and I never once sensed they were frustrated with accommodating our requests/needs. The SportsEngine community as been a great resource for us for new ideas and tips/tricks. The tools was easy to learn and fun to work with. The tool allows for an incredible amount of functionality. We believe SportsEngine platform and professional support has allowed us to build one of the top travel baseball sites in the country. The cost was super competitive to other platforms we looked at and if you look at the site, you would expect that it cost way, way more than what we paid for it. It's a great value through and through. We couldn't be happier with our selection of SportsEngine and we couldn't be happier with our ongoing partnership.

Kraig O.
Co-Director/Coach
  • Beoordeeld op 21/6/2017

"SportsEngine is the way to go"

Pluspunten: This isn't just website/marketing software! It's a web-based platform for running your entire sports organization. It's how we communicate, manage teams, organize events, accept payments and manage registrations.
Want to get word out at the last minute about a cancellation? Use SportsEngine to broadcast the message by text and email, with a simple calendar update.
Want to bill a parent for their kids extra lesson? Just send them a PowerPay bill online. You'll get paid online and have a record of the whole thing.
To top it all off, the whole thing is backed by NBC Sports, so you get all kinds of free publicity at a National level and your organization looks like they've really got it together.

Minpunten: There are some things that I don't like, but they just keep making it better. Don't like something? Go to a user group meeting and talk to them about it. If your ideas make more sense, you'll probably see them in an update. They have great support and really listen to the needs of their users.

Richard C.
Scheduler
  • Beoordeeld op 12/8/2019

"Using SPortsEngine as a referee"

Opmerkingen: Use the software as an end user to go in for game reports.
After a game when there is a penalty to report, I go to SportEngine and look up the game
Sometimes I go in to look at future games coming up

Pluspunten: All league games are listed.
Games are usually in one central location (Need good thought process as to how leagues and games are listed)

Minpunten: Penalties from games are listed in order they occurred rather than broken out by team
Not always intuitive

• Beoordeeld op 12/8/2019
Adam B.
League President, Webmaster
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22/6/2017

"Sport Engine has been great for my league since the first day I changed over to their website. "

Pluspunten: First off, it's very professional looking! Which is a big selling point for my league. The look created legitimacy for my league. The support staff has been excellent to work with! From the Sales Representative and Account Manager I work with, all the way through Registration and Tech Support departments, all have been helpful, and prompt when doing so! I honestly believe the professional look of my website has given my business the edge over the competition in my market. And last, but certainly not least, the website is super easy for the user like me to edit, post pictures, video and content to my website.

Minpunten: I don't dislike anything about Sport Engine's websites, or them as a company. If there was anything that could be thought of as a negative, or a drawback, is that as a new company, they have a lot of great new ideas and features that they plan to roll out in the future, but things like that take time to develop, so making sure they're done right for the sake of the customer is what is important. Patience is the virtue we all must have until those new features are brought to use.

• Beoordeeld op 22/6/2017
Kip T.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4/9/2018

"Database Doesnt Work They just take money"

Opmerkingen: The customer service has become terrible. The database was flawless till the end of June and now simply does not work.

Pluspunten: The program is a series of templates that you can manipulate for your specific organization.
The system is fairly robust in the options and ways you can get what you need done.

Minpunten: The database is not working. It has not worked for over two months. Clients who register I am not able to see nor have any idea who they are. They created a new area to register that should have simplified it, but that has not fully worked either. The phone system doesnt work. If you call they tell you to go to the website and register for a chat or schedule a phone call, then it hangs up. I have been on with support 4-5 times in the past 2 months and they have not resolved it and give you a canned response. As of this date, my database still does not work and the customer support is very poor. Nor have they refunded any monies as I have asked.

• Beoordeeld op 4/9/2018