Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jobber

Laat je kleine onderneming er groter uitzien. Jobber helpt bedrijven met een buitendienst om sneller offertes te maken, opdrachten in te plannen, te factureren en betaald te krijgen.

Meer informatie over Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Beoordelingen van Jobber

Waar voor je geld

Jobber heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 754 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jobber eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (754)

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Should have switched sooner!

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Martin
Martin
Managing Director in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good software, i have spoken to them several times regarding learning the new features and explaining how we use the software. They are very approachable and willing to listen to ideas for improvement and feature requests to make running a buisness easier.

It’s flexibility to our multi trade business it allows us to customise to sure each and every type of servcies, from regular window cleaning to one-off big construction projects.

I feel the limit on the number of users should be higher considering the amount you pay on the top tier plans. You can add additional users at additional cost which i don’t feel is priced low enough. I also feel that some of the new features they are implementing should not be additional cost and should be included as part of the grow plan.

Rich
Executive Director/Owner in VS
Bron: GetApp

Jobber - MY Business OSS

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Tanner

Overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing CRM with world class support

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10 - best customer support you can ask for and the workflow is amazing.

the user interface and workflow is next level. it's so smooth and sexy to navigate, the client-facing stuff looks super good, clean, and easy for them to use and navigate.

Quotes. I wish there was a better way to build a bid. I don't show materials and labor on bids just the total cost and my bid building and production rates are impossible to incorporate into jobber - Its the only thing in my business that i use another software for.

BRIAN
OWNER in VS

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP! CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

5 maanden geleden

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding. We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at [email protected] to connect with our Support Team.

Trista

My review of Jobber

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has been ok, I would like to have the options that zenmaid offers, but I use this program for autopay and the client hub. it could be more user friendly, or some of the features could be easier to get to or find.

I like the auto pay/card on file feature. I also like the client hub. The schedule works great too.

That I can't just close a job after submitting an invoice. I have to go back into the job list and open the job again to close it. I believe there are some things that could be worked on to make this more user friendly. I don't like that I can't set specific insight range. It just shows me what it wants to. I don't like that I can't select to pay employees per job which is very important for me. I don't like that payouts take so long, compared to other programs that also use Stripe.

Thomas
Electrician in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for a small business

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been great, happy with the software for now as it meets 80% of my business needs

Ease of use, great customer portal, and mobile app for field use

Interface on mobile is a little clunky generating estimates, costly on a monthly basis for a small business

Troy
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review of Jobber

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Customer Service is what I like most about Jobber.

I dislike the price and the slow roll out of new abilities. I wish they would also listen to what their customers ask for in regards to ability and utility.

Quentin
Mechanic in VS
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best bang for buck all in one business management software!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

As a mobile mechanic, Jobber has streamlined running my business; from scheduling appointments to payments and invoicing, it's better! Wish I would've found it sooner.

I would like to see some of the desktop feature become available on the mobile platform.

Marylet
Crocheter in Filipijnen
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Own opinion

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is very helpful in terms of quoting the products.

Sometimes the payments are failed to process.

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
Accountant in Nepal
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Jobber

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

It is a very useful software for business run. It's features are very smooth and easy to use.

The software Cost is not favorable for a small business.

2 uur geleden

Hi Raj Kumar, thanks for this review. Please let our support team know if there is any training we can do with you to ensure you are getting the most out of your Jobber subscription. Please reach out to our Support team at 888-721-1115, using option 1, or [email protected]

James
Field Tech in VS
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers

Pretty with minimal functionality

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor experience.

The software did look nice. They have the touch and feel of a modern CRM / ERP.

The software has numerous Cons: 1. The schedule view does not have a monthly view when on the mobile app and syncing it with another app removes the purpose of a one stop shop CRM. 2. The "Two Way Texting" does not allow you to initiate conversations with previous customers, or potential new clients. 3. Route scheduling is cumbersome and underdeveloped. 4. Customer support is wildly unaccommodating and rude if you run into a snag when compared with similar CRMs that have a strong focus on customer service. The list goes on, I like to try all systems on my businesses to see what works best for both back office and field techs. This specifically was one of my worst experiences with a CRM. It was the second time I ever deployed a new system where my field techs were actually more bogged down than they were prior to deployment.

3 jaar geleden

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our mission at Jobber is to make running your home service business as seamless as possible, with a fast and knowledgable customer support team that has your back. We are very sorry to hear that Jobber has not met your expectations. I've shared this insight with our product teams who work closely with the client communications and routing features. We are always making updates to our features, so feedback like this can help inform how we make additions and adjustments. Our team would love the opportunity to directly address your product feedback, as well as your experience with our support team. If you're ever back in the market for software or would like to revisit these issues, we would appreciate the chance to connect with you and turn your experience around. We are available at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]).

Marcus
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good Software.....Greedy Management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Anthony
Owner in Australië

Overwogen alternatieven:

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

vorig jaar

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected], or send us a message through our live chat.

Rob
President in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Best investment we made in 2018

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

5 jaar geleden

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Ryaan
Founder in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Andrea
Owner in Canada

Has potential-needs work

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Andrea, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub. We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road! - Rebecca from Jobber

Judy
Owner in Canada

Ease of use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For the most part Jobber is a good software and having used other products doing the same thing I still prefer Jobber to others.

We use jobber because as a scheduler I can map the day of stops for my techs and see what location in the City they are working. I also liked that it integrates with payments.

I found the linking with QuickBooks to not be a very functional feature for us as deposits would double in my QuickBooks once I uploaded the invoice. I no longer sync, also my techs have expressed frustration after a update with the mobile app not functioning as well as it used to for notes added to the file for a client.

vorig jaar

Hey Judy! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Jobber here! Love to hear that the map features especially have been helpful for you and your team with scheduling. It would be awesome to connect with you to learn more about both the issues you were seeing with QuickBooks and the issues your techs have seen with notes since an app update. We know being able to easily leave notes is huge for techs, so we'd definitely like to do what we can to make that process as easy as possible for the team. Our Support team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat to help and answer any questions you might have! Thanks again!

Raymond

Such a lifesaver!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The customer service is the real winner in this company. They will always go above and beyond to get things figured out for you no matter what it is.

1. Having our own number when we were on the grow plan was fantastic. 2. Two way texts and appt confirmations3. Route scheduling4. Being able to design your own work orders and invoices with adding your own fields.

The fact that we love having all the features of the grow plan but we are a two person company and cannot see paying that much for it. We should be able to add on features.

vorig jaar

Hey Raymond! We appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us very much, thank you! Given that you're a two person company it makes sense that Grow would be a bigger commitment and adding on features as needed instead would be more of an ideal solution for your needs right now. That's good to know! Our Support team will be so happy to hear they've been able to help you out in the past and that you had a great experience with them. Thanks so much again!

Consumentendiensten

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable. Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid). Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product. User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information. If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Currently would like to see: -Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc. I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Sheridan
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one. Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc) - Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page. - Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards. - customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

5 jaar geleden

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Brian
CEO in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

Read this before purchasing Jobber

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been with Jobber for over two years and I can tell you with the utmost confidence that there is better software. There is no customer service here and they are not interested in aiding you.

The routing portion of the software works fine. Client management is lacking, but client communication tools were good (could use improvement). Works well for small client base (1 customer at a time).

Not only does Jobber have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, they repeatedly told me that issues with THIER software were my issues that i would have to work around. It is unfortunate after paying them for over 2 years that i have to find out they could care less that i need their assistance. Completely offended by the level of uselessness. They are not motivated in helping you grow your business.

vorig jaar

Hey Brian, Before anything else, we'd like to apologise for the experience that you've had with our Support team. It sounds like we really missed the mark in working through the issues you brought to us, and we're so sorry about that! If you're open to it, we would really like to connect with you to learn more about your experience and the issues that you have been experiencing within Jobber that you had reached out to us about initially to help find solutions for you and make things right. Please feel free to reach out to us by phone at 1-888-721-1115, by email at [email protected], or by chat within your account and hopefully we'll be able to connect soon. Thank you.

Eric
Eric
Mananging Consultant in VS

Game changer for Trades businesses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there.
In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

Jeannette
Technology Director in VS

Job Management streamlined

4,0 7 jaar geleden

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers. From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry. Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered. Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source). The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period. Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Eduardo
Co-Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

BEWARE - Deceptive Practices regarding Yearly Membership

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very disappointed with Jobber. They are quick to close the deal, won't tell you upfront all the T&Cs and once they have you locked in, they will just state that there is "nothing we can do" to help. It was our bad, we didn't ask the right questions and trusted the Sales Rep and the company to be upfront about these things. But oh well... next time.

Easy to use, but expected for a limited functionally software. Sure it does text, email and has calendars, but this is nothing to be excited about, this is expected. It lacks ability to embed Service Contract within the app (customer does not have to click unto an external link), does not allow for customized Forms for Website and lacks Chat ability for customers that want to ask a quick question.

Deceptive practice by Jobber. We were still testing and decided to go ahead a pay for the membership in order to continue trying to embed Jobber on our website. Talked to the Sales Rep on the phone, was told that the cheapest plan was to pay the for the year. We asked if we could cancel, was told yes. What we weren't informed of is that once you pay for the year, you will either use the service or loose it. NO REFUNDS. So be aware of this practice and expect nothing but crappy customer service (took [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the Manager 16 days to get back to me).

vorig jaar

Hi Eduardo. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Jobber as this helps us understand the gaps that need to be addressed when we are speaking with our clients about our plans. We would like to know more about your conversations with us and, if you are willing, please give our support team a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2 to discuss. We can also make sure that you are getting value from Jobber for the remainder of your subscription. Thank you again.

Tara
Researcher's in India
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Jobber: An Impressive Tool for Businesses to Streamline their Operations"

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jobber has been an excellent experience for me. It has allowed me to work remotely and efficiently from anywhere with an internet connection. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The customer support team has also been accommodating in answering my questions and providing assistance. Overall, Jobber has been an excellent experience for me, and I highly recommend it.

I liked the fact that Jobber's software is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. It makes it easy for its users to manage appointments, invoices, and client information. Furthermore, it has many features, such as automated follow-ups, task scheduling, and custom reminders, making it an excellent solution for businesses of all sizes. It also provides integrated mapping and mileage tracking capabilities, which help companies to save time and money.

Regarding Jobber software, the biggest issue I had was the lack of customization options. It wasn't easy to tailor the software specifically to my needs, as there were few options to choose from. Additionally, I found the user interface to be outdated and clunky, and the performance of the software was relatively slow. Finally, I could not take advantage of certain features because the software was incompatible with my operating system.

vorig jaar

Hey Tara! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We really try to make Jobber as accessible and as friendly for business owners and their teams as possible, and your feedback here makes it easy for us to see what we're doing right and what can be done better, so we really appreciate it. It's awesome to hear that Jobber has overall been a great experience for you. It would be great to connect with you and get more feedback from you on the different customization options that we could add to give you that tailor-made experience for your business and hear more about how we can improve. Our team can be reached at [email protected], by chat, or by phone at 1-888-721-1115, and we'd love to hear from you!