Over Bitrix24

Hoogwaardige oplossing ontworpen voor effectieve samenwerking, communicatie, sociale netwerken en workflow- en kennisbeheer.

Meer informatie over Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored.

Difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support.

Beoordelingen van Bitrix24

3,8
3,9
Waar voor je geld

Bitrix24 heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 618 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bitrix24 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (618)

Roman
Roman
Product Project Manager in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Bitrix24 - Good CRM for Small and Mid Business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a good CRM to run your business. You will easily add and manage leads, attach files to them and add custom fields. Task tracking is focused on collaboration and does its job great. We use Bitrix to hire new workers and track analytics of the HR department

- Easy to use CRM for any needs- Audio Calls and Chats- Very easy to collaborate with shared tasks, files - Live feeds of events, you will be fully aware of all events in your company- In-depth marketing ananyltics with tracking sources of your leads

- It's not easy to integrate with HTML static websites, you will require development. The easiest way to add leads is to use webhooks- There is a lack of customization in reports, you can't create fully custom reports

Efezino
Efezino
Software Developer in Nigeria
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bitrix24 helped my company stay organized in its conversations with exisiting & potential clients. Using their website widgets, we were able to easily integrate real-time chat for customer support on our website.

Using Bitrix24 may provide the following benefits among others:It includes a variety of tools that can support teams in maintaining organization and good communication.Because it is offered in both cloud-based and on-premises versions, teams can select the one that best suits their needs.It offers a free plan with many of the tool's essential capabilities, which can be a smart choice for individuals or small teams that are just getting started.It interacts with a wide range of other programs and services, including CRM, email marketing, and document management programs, which can assist teams in streamlining their work processes.

The following are some potential downsides of utilizing Bitrix24:Like any new tool, it could require some getting used to. Users may need some time to become used to the features and learn how to use them efficiently.Some teams may not find it to have all the capabilities they want in a project management and collaboration solution. It might not have as many cutting-edge features, for instance, as some other tools on the market.Every team or use case might not be a good fit for it. It's critical to consider whether the features and cost fit the demands of your team.The free plan has several restrictions and might not be appropriate for larger teams or teams with more complex requirements.

Aniket
content writer in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Something feels missing

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: used this to create a uniform, streamlined platform for the entire team but didn't seem to work so great

Good attempt at a low-cost all-round software

could not add a user using the first email provided after multiple attempts, had to use personal email. Too many features but none are top-notch, just barely satisfactory. interface could be nicer

Jose
Jose
CTO in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

A Strong CRM for Growing Businesses and Sales Teams

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bitrix24 is a great CRM for advanced users and professional sales teams and marketers. For new users, it's important to highlight the learning curve to achieve the maximum results with this platform.

Bitrix24 has an extensive CRM module, where we can track and store the data we need about our leads and clients. Even though Bitrix24 offer other modules like Websites builder, the CRM is the feature I like the most about this great app.

Me and some members of my team felt Bitrix24 user interface was a little bit overwhelming compared to other CRM platforms out there. I believe Bitrix24 user interface could be simpler.

Silas
Silas
Ceo in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Complete management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The tool has everything a company needs to manage, and it has free plans.

Because it is very complete, at first it is a little confusing to use, a lot of information, but then everyone gets used to using it

Eric R.
Eric R.
Chief Product Officer in VS
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Edison
Edison
Musician in Dominicaanse Republiek
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

The most complete CRM on the market

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

This program is very good for project management, it is very complete, the functionalities are very successful in the world of work, with this tool you can maintain communication with your work team in real time, send files and monitor what they are doing.

Contacting support is a challenge, you have to wait a long time to get an answer, please improve that.

Agoha
Agoha
Bitrix24 Review in Nigeria
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Bitrix24 Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd recommend this software to you if you're looking for a good and affordable software to help take care of your live chat issues and manage your business efficiently Occupies lesser storage The speed and the UI/UX is quite good .

The call functionality and the ease of use , very easy to use and occupies lesser storage

The software lags , I don't know if it caused by device, the calendar synchronization displays errors most of the time and date malfunctions .

Joshua
IT service desk analyst in VK
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bitrix24 is a good ITSM portal I have used before

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: for the few times I used it, it worked perfect for me.

it was easy to use, although I didn't set it up, but it was easy to set up in few days and up and running

no cons because I hardly use it, as I switched to a different product called click up web application

Marialuisa
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

It didn't stand out enough to select it over others

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The user interface was attractive and seemed easy to jump right in.

Sometimes so many features can be a little overwhelming - I only saw a portion and was not aware of how robust it was.

Thierno Ousmane
Loans manager in Guinee
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Bitrix24, a promising software in Business management.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: CRM is the key element for any company to thrive in the digital world besides SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We cannot dig deep around it, since it is not our aim topic here. Just know that CRM is a tool that helps companies stay in touch with their clients by analyzing their needs to increase sales. Not only Bitrix24 has it. Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, to name just those, have it as well. I really like the fact that Bitrix24 has its own CRM integrated. We don’t need to find another CRM tool elsewhere. It is very helpful because the software enables us to create a detailed database about our clients. This is a very promising product that needs to be improved. I think its whole potential is far from being completely unlocked. Meanwhile, before we have a new version, I globally enjoy this software.

First of all, what is Bitrix24? It is a multi-operations software that enables multi-tasking, from: Creating business sites, automating sales, and project management with rich communication features. That’s why it is called the “All-In-One”. The things that I like about this software lie in its essential tabs on the dashboard: - The Activity Stream from which we can see the employees of a given project with whom we can interact through chats (both video or text) or comments; there’s a comment section actually for the different projects. While writing, we can share files and use emojis; - The Employees tab presents the organizational chart with the names of all the employees. And, we can organize it as we want by adding new members or removing some, creating different Departments, and sharing the roles. This makes team management very efficient; - The Tasks and projects tab that permits us to create tasks and manage the different teams working on them. What is even cooler with this tab is that Bitrix24 gives us an Analytics kind-of-feature that shows in real-time the performances of the different projects, the timing from the beginning to the ending planned, the ongoing tasks, the completed ones, and the total; - The CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management. What is adorable with the CRM of Bitrix24 is that we have a whole tab dedicated called CRM, and it is actually very intuitive to use: We can add our clients’ names, their contacts, and some notes about them.

2 things that are less-likable: - The custom support is sometimes hard to reach. They take a long time to reply to our emails. This can make us feel lonely facing some bugs we would like to report and get the help we need; - The price is too high for small businesses. Bitrix24 charges USD61 /month (from time to time we can have sales dropping the price) for an entry-level; while softwares like Zoho charges only USD12/month.

Chief Executive Officer in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

Business development department in Vietnam
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Experience after 6 months of use Bitrix24

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bitrix24 is a CRM program that can outperform other lead management software in its class. With an all-in-one CRM platform, users can develop and manage leads, manage projects, provide customer support, manage internal communications, and even construct websites.
Despite having such an extensive range of services, Bitrix24 offers incredibly cheap costs when compared to other channels, making it easier to develop a skepticism. Offering a set monthly pricing for an unlimited number of customers is also uncommon among small and medium-sized businesses.
Like media and social networks, it has an easy-to-use interface. When users register with Bitrix24 CRM, they instantly see the activity stream (Activity Stream) - this feature is similar to the interface used by Facebook. Users can upload files, events, processes and more to share with their colleagues. Finishing the project without explicit directions and being a little picky about the needed stages takes a long time.
Furthermore, the Professional package allows for an infinite number of users, allowing Bitrix24 CRM to readily handle quickly developing enterprises. However, it is not well-liked by entrepreneurs.
As a result, Bitrix24 is best suited for mid-sized businesses prepared to devote a significant amount of time in studying how the program works and educating staff on how to utilize it.
Bitrix24's disadvantage is that it requires more steps than comparable CRM platforms such as Zendesk and Freshworks, but at a significant

Lead generation and management : The lead management function of Bitrix24 gives consumers more opportunities to generate leads by using demand creation software. Content marketing, media advertising, online forms, and live chat widgets are a few examples. It assists them in identifying prospective and high-converting consumers. Bitrix24 can also assess how many fresh leads are received and what proportion of those leads convert into paying clients.

Analysis of sales data The CRM analytics solution from Bitrix24 enables customers to examine sales trends, assess lead conversion rates, and properly estimate sales. However, errors frequently occur as a result of difficulties caused by poor handling of virtual parameters. Lead source analysis capabilities show customers which channels are producing the greatest results for them in terms of lead sourcing. Assist them in determining which marketing or advertising platforms they should prioritize. Done, like other channels, contains faults since reviews are frequently fabricated or have very little owing to the anonymity element of the reviewer's identity. Their website, social media advertisements, physical events, and Google AdWords are all potential consumer source channels. There will always be channels that fall short of expectations.

Danish
General Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

I love Bitrix!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Agnishwar
Executive in India
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Bitrix24

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include. Client Dashboard Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming. Group Collaborations Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Nurul Suhaila
Nurul Suhaila
Information Communication Technology Coordinator in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful tools to manage project tracking and planning

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Bitrix24 has been a pleasant experience for my company in many areas, including project planning, job scheduling, private communications, and staff performance evaluation.

The optimal network layout and the premise of integrated social media feeds are two of Bitrix's significant strengths. If the software's price had not swayed us, I might well have anticipated our being able to adapt it to our needs. My favorite part of the site was the notion of using it to manage chores and boost efficiency amongst some of the staff.

They let us utilize the built-in VoIP capability, but not the latest version. I do not understand why this would be the case. Last year, I used my VoIP device to connect with my friends and family. But then they want payment for the feature.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië

Bitrix24 is very good

4,0 2 jaar geleden

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

Paul Anthony
Paul Anthony
Executive Assistant in
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Norrania
Norrania
Human Resources Assistant in Maleisië
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Great product

5,0 vorig jaar

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Mohsin
Mohsin
Software Development Manager in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Project Management on fingertips

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Bitrix24 is great it is helping my organization in many ways in terms of project and task management, internal communications or chat, managing employee's performances, etc.

The project management feature of Bitrix24 is the most impactful feature, it gives more controls to the managers for the activites of the responisble persons and more insight to the employee about the ongoing and upcoming tasks. It also gives a detailed employee efficiency for better performance.

The workflow feature of the application is a bit tricky to use. This is although a very great feature but due to it trickyness makes it difficult to understand or to configure.

Aminuddin
Aminuddin
Information Technology Manager in Maleisië

Better than others

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Bitrix24 to manage our CRM system and solving anything related to our client. Bitrix24 also help us to collaborate on project and managing it to the max by using tool like Kanban board to do the planning and to-do list for checking every task that associate with the project.

Britrix24 has everything that a project management needs such as collaborative tools and storage space. The messenger platform let us to organized and and collaborate more effective and solving problem and issue instantly. Bitrix24 also has more competitive pricing plan that has fit our needs and less costly than other software.

Some of the CRM tools is quite confusing to use and there no complete guide or documentation that can help me to study its functionality. Sometimes, the system are running slow if i am opening certain tools or when they are updating the software and we cant accessing the system.

Diego Luis
Owner in Argentinië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything you need in one place

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Bitrix24 allowed me to take my business to another level.
When you start your business, it is common to need many management tools, especially CRM, calendars, collection management, calls, plugins, etc. Having all of this separate is stressful and takes up a lot of time.
Bitrix24 allows you to centralize all the work, see everything clearly, customize the tools a lot and it can also be scaled in a modular way, in this way one can focus on what is important and what is necessary, and as our business grows, add to it more features. This seems great to me, because one can notice how our business grows and how Bitrix24 is accompanying the whole process.

Ease of implementation Organization Lots of useful tools Constant contribution of new tools Innovation Very useful It allows you to organize and manage everything that any entrepreneur needs It is scalable, adapting to the specific needs of each user

can sometimes overwhelm the sheer number of tools you have

Hilary
sales & marketing in Zimbabwe
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

bitrix 24 Morden marketing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: cold calls, routine calls, call tracking, voicemail recordings and monitoring of workers phone usage from the office its better than using service providers like econet and netone

l had a chance to use bitrix24 at an internship for cold calling to customers it recognizes and picks up old numbers from previous calls which is handy when you are making bulk calls it allows for other incoming calls whilst you are own call, recording of phone conversation and keeping of a list of contacts its the good to go platform if you have WiFi and you need to do bulk calls it allows web conferencing which is just great at a work place. its easy to use too, and you don't need to maintain anything at all it can be configured to give voicemail and instructions to clients you only need headphones, and a computer it does not necessarily require a telephone to make calls one can monitor calls directly at the workplace, no need to wait for the service provider to give you a call log at the end of the month like we used to do with Telone and other Zimbabwean service providers

it is an expensive software to maintain

Maria de Lourdes
COO in Brazilië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Seems powerful, but it's a bit confusing

4,0 9 maanden geleden

The fact that it could be a hub for all operations, with contact lists, project management capability and knowledge center

It was quite confusing, and I needed something a bit more flexible so that I could trim what was not necessary and keep the solution lean

Afham
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

A great tool for collaboration

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bitrix24 is a great software for task management. It comes at a very affordable price and can be customized to suit a company's requirements. This makes it ideal for start ups and medium sized businesses. The software requires minimum training and is quite easy to become familiar with. Bitrix24 has made my job much easier and more effective.

Bitrix24 is a great software for managing tasks and projects. It facilitates instant communication and collaboration with the team. I helps to monitor the progress of tasks and plan accordingly. I have also been using the Bitrix24 mobile app which I believe is a real lifesaver. It connects seamlessly with the software allowing for greater functionality.

The user interface needs to be improved. It appears to have too much going on in the dashboard which is highly distracting. There are many advanced features on Bitrix24 that are hidden and requires quite a bit of searching.