Helpt Belgische bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over monday CRM

Gebruik monday sales CRM om klant- en leadbeheer te centraliseren en efficiënter door je verkooppijplijn te navigeren.

Meer informatie over monday CRM

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Beoordelingen van monday CRM

Waar voor je geld

monday CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 387 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je monday CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (387)

Zac
Zac
President / CEO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Ideal and Epochal CRM tool that we love.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The software has a very easy to use interface. It offers us with a 14 day trial after our purchase. It is very easy to centralize all our customers communication via email. Easy to organize marketing campaigns thus improving our ROI.

For the time we have used the software no dislikes.

Dana
CRM Consultant in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Outstanding CRM/PM tool for matrix organisations

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent
Its a great tool to make your PM and AI driven work

1. Excellent interface 2. Super easy command 3. Effective AI 4. Quick operation 5. Effective project management

1. Expensive a bit 2. Turn around time for support is 3-5 days

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Would recommend to manage everything

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Graham
Director in Australië
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 2-10 werknemers

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Gennaro
Head of Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Ari
BDR in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Super easy to use and customize

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: makes our operations run smoother

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

Daichi
Business Development Manager in Indonesië
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

The solution of our company looking for

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Deon
CEO in VS

Deon's Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a highly positive experience.

I love the CRM system. It's easy to use and helps my team to keep track of our daily tasks and projects.

Sometimes software can be buggy. For example, there were several system outages within the last few months that delayed team productivity.

Alana
Grants and Awards Consultant in Australië
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

An all in 1 solution for businesses

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I love that we can monitor and track our team's progress, with resource management and CRM capability we are able to house all our operational, marketing and sales needs on this one platform.

I feel a bit lost with all the features, for all the integrations I feel its a bit unclear how to set up certain integrations, eg: Integrating my emails to track conversations within CRM and to have a log of contact.

Kim
Organization & Strategy Analyst in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

My Best Friend

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Director in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Monday.com USer reveiw

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Daniel
Publishing Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

My life is in Monday.com

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.

Head of sales in Zuid-Afrika
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i love it, it is easy to use, easy to implement and run.

The ease of implementation and use thereof, you don't need to have an IT department running it.

Need to have more video tutorials explaining features etc.... although its easy to use one can quickly get confused with the amount of boards one sets up. would be great to have a consultant actually do a full demo of the system after understanding what we want to do, to ensure we using it in all its glory

Matthew
VP of Sales in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Keeping on sales team on track!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com allows us to create accurate sales forecasts, track leads and client communications as well as link appropriate documentation. Love how intuitive this platform is!!

This CRM is a great combination of project management and sales workspace. Highly intuitive and easy to read layouts and project timeline reminders make my days easier!!

Import mapping has given me some trouble. I wish there were visual notifications on the boards when customers respond to campaigns.

Emilie
ceo/founder in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Does the thinking for you!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.