Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Trello

Trello is een visuele samenwerkingstool waarmee je op een leuke, flexibele manier een gedeeld perspectief kunt creëren voor je team.

Meer informatie over Trello

19.518 reviews worden weergegeven

Senne T.
Entrepreneur
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3/2/2021

"Amazing tool for better productivity in life - professionally ánd personally"

Opmerkingen: I don't even know where to begin to describe how much of an impact Trello has made on my life and how I use it exactly. But I'll try. I have multiple businesses that I run and lots of new ideas that occur to me on at least a monthly basis. These ideas have to go somewhere. Before Trello, these ended up in various places, like Samsung Notes. But this was much, much less structured than Trello and not structured enough for me to be able to really process everything and create order. My mind was all over the place, restless. Over the past year, I've been using Trello more and more actively and my main board (for my agency) has evolved a lot. If you aren't using a task management tool, you should start RIGHT NOW. And Trello will most likely be the best fit. At least it was for me. That being said, I would not recommend it as a project management tool. Meaning for collaboration with clients and project management for clients, creating structured systems, working with teams,... there are more focused tools for that on the market. Which are not free, but very affordable as well. I'm sure other people would disagree, since Trello does offer most of the featurest that are needed for project management as well, but I personally like more professional tools that are specifically created for that purpose. So, in conclusion, Trello is without a doubt the best task management tool on the market and one of the best ways to create more structure in your life and get rid of the chaos!

Pluspunten: The fact that the core features for daily task management are available to everyone for free. On top of that, if you do need the more advanced features, these are available at a fairly low cost. The fact that Trello has made such a big impact in my life, every single day, for both my personal to-do's, things I don't want to forget or remember for later (such as bucket lists), as well as (and primarily) task management for my businesses. I will elaborate further as part of my overall experience with Trello. The mobile app AND desktop app! This is so handy and one of the reasons why I've been switching all my old Samsung Notes to Trello. The mobile app can be easily installed anywhere, so I always have my with me wherever I go. When I think of something to do, I can write it down quickly, add a new card or just an item etc. It's very quick and easy and plays an essential role in my life.

Minpunten: The function "ctrl + f" to easily search for words inside a list is not available in the desktop app. This means searching for terms can be less efficient compared to the web app, which means I sometimes have to go through the trouble of opening Trello in my browsing and searching for something there, because it would be harder to do on desktop (I realise this is nit picking). Furthermore, I would like to be able to either exclude OR include archived cards, so it would be easier and faster to look for the task I want. Now, I end up opening a bunch of archived cards when I don't really need those anymore. This brings me to the final thing I really don't like about Trello and that's that it's not possible to delete a card directly instead of archiving it. This is possible, via other steps, but very inconvenient and time consuming. Why not just give the option to completely delete something? If that were possible, I would actually use the archive function in a productive way. Now it's just a place where everything ends up that I don't need anymore. Not practical.

• Beoordeeld op 3/2/2021
Kayla F.
Podcast host
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9/2/2021

"Perfect for Podcast Production!"

Opmerkingen: I have used Trello for both blog writing and podcasting and have found it absolutely perfect for tracking the progress of a podcast episode. It's great!

Pluspunten: Trello allows us to easily track the progress of each podcast episode, from idea phase to scheduling interviews to publishing and sharing on social media. We can easily move an episode's card throughout the production process to ensure we stay on track. LOVE IT!

Minpunten: Sometimes things go out of order - for example, we may schedule a guest before writing an outline - and then we don't have an easy way to reflect that in the column structure. It's worth it anyway, though!

Jakob B.
International Development Manager
Sport, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12/2/2021

"Simple but gets the job done"

Opmerkingen: I am pleased with using Trello. Being able to track various projects and manage information individually.
The free tier works well for almost everything, which is great for the average user, and a bummer for Trello's bottom line. If you are working with a team or need to share information with others, Asana is probably a better choice.

Pluspunten: Base product of organizing information in to kanban boards works great. Trello is reliable, and rarely crashes. It is easy to get information in to different boards and track various states using the kanban approach to information.

Minpunten: Trello's simplicity is also a limiting factor. You need to start bolting on various power ups or 3rd party integrations to transform the application to a power user state. While some power ups work well, others are very buggy.

• Beoordeeld op 12/2/2021
Dushyant P.
Engineer
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9/2/2021

"Easy to use, one size fits all"

Opmerkingen: The most important part of a productivity tool is that it should help you save time. Trello lets you do that, by focusing on core functionalities in the simplest way possible, without going out of its way to overburden you with features. The UI, while slightly old, is blazing fast, minimalist and intuitive. It can be used by organizations to manage team projects, and individuals for their own tasks management.

Pluspunten: - Extremely intuitive and easy to use
- Blazing fast
- Notifications are clear and easy to customize
- Rich set of templates
- Easy adding/managing members
- Easy to manage multiple boards/organizations

Minpunten: - UI is a lil outdated - can be done better
- Powerups are pretty limited in the free version - could be upgraded
- Note taking feature could be implemented

Eero L.
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/2/2021

"Excellent project management software, but also so much more!"

Opmerkingen: We use Trello for planning, project tracking, task allocation and tracking, order management, brainstorming, goal-setting... it is a versatile software I am usually recommending to everyone who needs something like this. In fact, many people I know are now loyal Trello users.

Pluspunten: Trello can be used for countless different purposes. Often I start thinking about how to achieve this or that or what software to use, and almost always I turn to Trello and use it - and it works.

Minpunten: There are few limitations when it comes to tools, but they are minor and getting less and less of a problem as time passes. I have tried almost every other similar software, but none of them have matched this one.

Curry M.
Videographer
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24/2/2021

"Simplest project management software I've ever used"

Opmerkingen: From business use to personal, moving files, storing attachments, making checklists, dialoguing with co-workers, and managing all projects in a visually pleasing style - Trello has it all, and it's much better than all of the competitors.

Pluspunten: The seamless integration of features. It's so easy to switch between boards, clearly see all projects, and the timeline of all upcoming deadlines thanks to the wonderful (and rare) calendar feature. I wish I had that now! It makes creating something like a video production calendar very quick and easy to follow. The cards themselves are extremely customizable; checklists, attachments, comments, and more could not be easier to add and track. For someone visually oriented, this is an absolute must. Another great feature, there's a free version! Most other management softwares don't have that.

Minpunten: The archive feature is my main concern. I wish there was a better way of removing projects, other than "archiving" them. Sometimes I need to access these cards and there's not really a simple way to find them. Because of this, my workaround was to have a "completed" board that I would put all finished cards in. Annoying at first, but because the site is so great, I didn't mind after a while. I also wish you could color code things and create labels like in Monday.com.

Victor L.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6/3/2021

"The original management tool"

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended must-have tool for every developer and project manager. Working with Trello can't be easier and is the natural first step for every idea and project. While you might outgrow Trello one day there is no easier way than Trello to get started. The perfect tool for starters to learn kanban style management too!

Pluspunten: Trello has been around for a long time and is still to date one of the best tools available. It is one of the first kan-ban tools and still remains true to their identity by providing that and only that. The simplicity and instant usability are unmatched by any other software. Just write down your ideas, organize them and start working. The management and tracking are a breeze. Anytime I start something new and want to get started quickly Trello is my go-to tool. Everything is self-explanatory and streamlined. The interface is very clean and streamlined. All you have to focus on is what you want to accomplish.

Minpunten: Having the easiest accessible software also comes with some limitations. When it comes down to it Trello is a kanban board. It is the best at what it does and doesn't strive to do what it doesn't. So if your project develops into something bigger there will inevitably be a day when you have to find a more complete solution for team, task, and project management. Power-ups might help you stay a little longer but eventually, you might outgrow that too. However that doesn't mean leaving Trello for good, it means moving this specific project. Trello will still be ready to help you get started with your next project.

• Beoordeeld op 6/3/2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22/3/2021

"Software to managing simple task and project"

Opmerkingen: Our department really has a very good experience working with Trello and we think this is the best software to handling our daily repetitive task effectively.

Pluspunten: Trello is the easiest and simplest project management software thus it is very suitable in managing a simple and basic project and task. The board card for the task can be labelled for its progress so i can track my task progress easily by visual. The ability to integrate it with other software like Google Drive help in sharing files in the software.

Minpunten: I don't really like the reminder as it constantly sending notifications to my email and it is very annoying and keeping my inbox full. Assigning task and project ownership is not as easy as it should be because when i am trying to tagging my colleague to the task, their name won't appear and need to use their nickname for their name to appear.

• Beoordeeld op 22/3/2021
Misty S.
Broker/Owner
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25/3/2021

"Trello is useful for any aspect of your business"

Opmerkingen: Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

Pluspunten: I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

Minpunten: I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.

• Beoordeeld op 25/3/2021
Technical Operations Manager
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10/4/2021

"The Daily Task Tracking App"

Opmerkingen: A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

Pluspunten: The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

Minpunten: The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

• Beoordeeld op 10/4/2021
Business Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20/4/2021

"Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project"

Opmerkingen: We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Minpunten: I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

• Beoordeeld op 20/4/2021
Research associate
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 13/5/2021

"Once the best -- still good."

Opmerkingen: It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Pluspunten: Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed? It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

Minpunten: I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 13/5/2021
Matt M.
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23/7/2021

"Very intuitive and easy to immediately"

Opmerkingen: Trello has been a huge boost to staying organized with not just my big projects, but also with my daily tasks and staying organized in all of my activities.

Pluspunten: I've used both the paid and free versions of this platform and the free version is as simple to use as the paid version. You do get additional features with the paid version, but for managing your own tasks and projects the free version will still provide everything that you need. I've used a number of project management platforms and Trello stands out because it's very intuitive to use and organize the information you're working on.

Minpunten: Occasionally, I wish Trello had some prompts on how to better organize information, but this isn't a deal-breaker. I really like it when software can help to save me from my own disorganization, and Trello primarily does that with a very simple setup, but I would also accept some prompts or suggestions too.

• Beoordeeld op 23/7/2021
Olakunle O.
Data & Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18/4/2021

"Easy learning curve to powerful project management"

Opmerkingen: Trello is one of the top recommended project management systems for a reason. There are powerful integrations with most popular productivity tools if you opt to upgrade to a business plan. These features make it easy to power up your system. It can easily give you a visual representation of work queues and where team members may be stuck.

Pluspunten: The intuitive interface and wealth of industry-specific templates make it easy to get off the ground and get team members up-to-speed.

Minpunten: Though there are different project views (timeline, calendar, etc), Trello is known for and operates best as a Kanban-style system. I find that some projects benefit from a different management/review style. It's not a great platform to store resources/reference guides in my experience.

• Beoordeeld op 18/4/2021
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26/5/2021

"Trello is very helpful in managing task"

Pluspunten: The best thing that i like with Trello is, they are very visual centered and all the notes and task board can be assign with color coded which helping me to find my task easily as i assign color to the task based on the task priorities.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, not many tools and features offered by this software are suitable for a complicated or complex project. Is is a perfect platform to managing simple task and project, such as daily task or a repetitive task.

• Beoordeeld op 26/5/2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/4/2021

"Working together with Trello"

Opmerkingen: Trello is the best we have use for managing some part of our ongoing project that need a collaboration between me and my team, and sometime if client is needed to get involved with the project progress. It is more easy to communicate and collaborate in this software than using other software for collaboration.

Pluspunten: All of Trello feature has help me and my team to work together and collaborate on our work, project and task really easy from only this single software. Using the cards and and grouping all the card will create a very organized list of task and process that i can tracked all the cards progress easily from the board.

Minpunten: I think the cards template is not easily editable and i need to choose the correct card template from the start to fit the card with my objective. Trying to change or edit the card template afterwards is not easily done and will make the cards not working correctly.

• Beoordeeld op 7/4/2021
Danijel C.
Owner / CEO
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

"Trello - Everyday business helper"

Pluspunten: Very easy to implement and integrate with other systems with various PowerUps making it a very powerful yet easy tool to use.

Minpunten: The starting point was a little unclear but due to understanding logic as KanBan can be used in many different ways. Finding the right one was a little bit of a struggle.

• Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25/4/2021

"Simple software but very effective"

Opmerkingen: Trello is the best we have use for managing task and project, sharing document, files and resource for the project. Discussing ideas and translating it into workable project and task can be done smoothly with this software.

Pluspunten: The best feature that i really like and find it very useful is, the project completion tracking and milestone tracking. This two feature are really important and critical for us to know the current situation of the task in hand, and to make sure we complete the project before the due date.

Minpunten: Some of the feature to managing a complex project can't be find in this software. Tools like portfolios are not found in this software and we really need it to make the project reporting more comprehensive. Other than this cons, all the other feature is very helpful for us.

• Beoordeeld op 25/4/2021
Abby B.
Small business owner, Web Designer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29/4/2021

"I'd be lost without Trello"

Opmerkingen: Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

Pluspunten: You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

Minpunten: I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

• Beoordeeld op 29/4/2021
Juan manuel C.
Web Developer
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27/5/2021

"The kanban board you were looking for"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Pluspunten: Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

Minpunten: The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

• Beoordeeld op 27/5/2021
Senior Producer
Computergames
  • Beoordeeld op 10/7/2018

"Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more."

Opmerkingen: It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Pluspunten: Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout. We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that. The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly. Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

Minpunten: There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello" Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration. It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license. So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

• Beoordeeld op 10/7/2018
Kenny K.
Self-employed
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20/7/2021

"Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!"

Opmerkingen: I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

Pluspunten: I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

Minpunten: I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

• Beoordeeld op 20/7/2021
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8/4/2021

"Help my team with task management"

Opmerkingen: Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

Pluspunten: There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

Minpunten: It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

• Beoordeeld op 8/4/2021
Thomas M.
Mobile Developer
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15/10/2020

"Review Trello"

Opmerkingen: zeer leuke tool en zou het zeker aanraden aan collega's.

Pluspunten: Zeer handige software waar je snel mee aan de slag kunt. Veel templates ter beschikking zodat je zelf niet te veel configuratie moet doen.

Minpunten: Bij een groot aantal kolommen begint het een beetje onoverzichtelijk te worden

• Beoordeeld op 15/10/2020
Full time student
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7/12/2020

"De tool voor zowel studenten als werkenden!"

Opmerkingen: Ik vindt Trello een ideale tool voor studenten, maar ook kan ik mij voorstellen dat het ook goed werkt voor werkenden.

Pluspunten: Het is handig om taken overzichtelijk weer te geven en ook kun je handig taken koppelen aan mensen.

Minpunten: In het begin vond ik het lastig om een aantal dingen te vinden.

• Beoordeeld op 7/12/2020